• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife's Online Adventure in Lock down

mgaya

Superb update...as always...!

Nice development...Neha agreed to option3 so early... i was expecting that may be after 2-3 chats and provocations!!
Waiting for the next hot convo...also how husband will see the act of both ?? and how this 2 will meet personally!!??

cum-lens

Reactions: Manali Bose

Manali Bose

Nice development...Neha agreed to option3 so early... i was expecting that may be after 2-3 chats and provocations!!
Exactly.. I was also expecting that Neha could be little slow while chatting with Sohail.. I want to request the writer that don't be so rush with the character Neha.. Make a slow development of Neha from a loyal honest wife of Amit to a sex starving horny woman..

Don't make Neha so easily available for the character Sohail..

also how husband will see the act of both ??

I hope the husband Amit become jealous outerly but excited innerly. I wish Amit have some kinky cuckold nature.. It will be good for the story and will make the story more excited.. Like Amit hidingly will watch Neha and Sohail doing sex without knowing them.
and how this 2 will meet personally!!??

Hope they will meet outside anywhere but not in the house. Amit will chase Neha like a spy, and then he will see how Neha will meet with Sohail, how her reaction will be when she will see Sohail for the first time. Amit can install a software in Neha's phone so he can listen everything about their conversation. Because the story is narrated from the Character Amit..

So, dear author/ writer Mastizade31 please write further updates as quick as possible and try to give updates more frequently..

• Love
Reactions: Mastizade31

mgaya

Exactly.. I was also expecting that Neha could be little slow while chatting with Sohail.. I want to request the writer that don't be so rush with the character Neha.. Make a slow development of Neha from a loyal honest wife of Amit to a sex starving horny woman..

I hope the husband Amit become jealous outerly but excited innerly. I wish Amit have some kinky cuckold nature.. It will be good for the story and will make the story more excited.. Like Amit hidingly will watch Neha and Sohail doing sex without knowing them.

Hope they will meet outside anywhere but not in the house. Amit will chase Neha like a spy, and then he will see how Neha will meet with Sohail, how her reaction will be when she will see Sohail for the first time. Amit can install a software in Neha's phone so he can listen everything about their conversation. Because the story is narrated from the Character Amit..

So, dear author/ writer Mastizade31 please write further updates as quick as possible and try to give updates more frequently..
maam
I understand your feelings towards story...but writer already mentioned...he is writing experience of someone.. so flow is already decided..i guess!!
Lets see

Mastizade31

Superb update...as always...!

Waiting for the next hot convo...also how husband will see the act of both ?? and how this 2 will meet personally!!??

cum-lens

Thanks for your encouragement and feedback. Choosing any option while chatting depends upon the comfort level of the person as well as her frame of mind. You never know what was Neha's mental and physical condition while replying to that question (She might be doing something with her body, hope you can understand.). She was definitely not as conscious as the previous session. Also its just a reply in an anonymous chat. Both the characters don't know each other and don't have any expectations of any such meeting as of now (in the story). In real life Neha will never be that bold to the same question :P
About their meeting......Country is still under Lock down (In story line). Lets wait for August. Many surprises are in line. Thanks again. Keep on supporting.

Mastizade31

Your encouragement and guidance means a lot to me. I will try my best to give you and all the readers interesting updates in quick interval. Due to health issue its getting irregular. I hope for providing periodic updates from this week onward. Thanks a lot.

Mastizade31

Awesome story dear. You are very creative and writing style is so good.
You don't need attention. Many readers like me read story in night at 2 am so you can understand that they don't have time to write comment because writing comment is also a art and mostly reader are weak in this so don't demotivate if you found less comment. I was checking your story daily since month but never write comment. Karm karte jaayo phal ki iccha mat rakho. Ap bas continue update dete raho phir dekho kuch month Mai aap top karoge kyuki tumhare pas talent hai.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and encouragement. I understand and appreciate your point friend but feedback motivates quickly. Also I will be happiest if my reader can comment about how many times did they cum after reading my story or how many of them shared this with their partners. Might sound cheap but will surely motivate me :wink:.
Thanks again. Keep on encouraging.

Manali Bose

Mastizade31 in upcoming updates please try to mention in which city Neha and Amit live and where Sohail live.. It's not so important thing but still wanting because of readers' imaginations..

Mastizade31

Mastizade31 in upcoming updates please try to mention in which city Neha and Amit live and where Sohail live.. It's not so important thing but still wanting because of readers' imaginations..

Its mentioned in update-1 itself.

skillful

To all those readers who are saying the story is going too fast... in my opinion we should not be saying this unless we know the complete story line. If there are so much to cover in the story - slowing down the story is a complete waste in my opinion.

I request let the writer continue unfold his story :)

Reactions: mgaya