• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

madforusedbrapanty

But??? If you tell me the missing part I can improve in that area
So nice of you
The missing partis one of the most favourite and necessary things which specially we males are fond of are what females wear at the time of sex externally and internally specially the lingerie part what they where wearing slips Bra Panties which colour brand design size fittings where their panties were old or new or stained

Reactions: Mass and RAVI_K_RAJ

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
After we finished our intense, steamy sex and felt such intense emotions, I felt a rush of warmth and affection for Kumar as we sat there, basking in the afterglow of our intimate moment. I knew in that moment that our connection was deeper than just physical attraction, kumar whispered in my ear " I love you", and I whispered back, "I love you too, Kumar." We stayed there, wrapped in each other's arms, feeling a deep sense of contentment and love. It was a moment I would never forget, a moment that solidified our bond and brought us closer together than ever before. I was taken aback by Kumar's words, unsure of how to respond. I could feel the weight of his embrace and the intensity of his gaze. I had never imagined that our encounter would have such a profound impact on him. As I looked into his eyes, I saw a mixture of surprise, desire, and gratitude. It was a moment of raw vulnerability and intimacy that I had not anticipated. In that moment, I realized that our connection went beyond physical attraction, and I felt a sense of deep connection and understanding with Kumar.
when we arrived at the resort, Savitha was standing behind the service desk. she saw us entering inside the reception area, she ran towards us and welcomed us with open arms. She greeted us warmly and led us to our room, making sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed for our stay. Savitha's friendly demeanor and genuine hospitality made us feel happy.
She followed us and opened the door for us. When we enter the room, she closed the door behind us , I turned toward her, she rushed on me and took me in her arms and she kissed me , infront of Kumar. Kumar sat on the sofa and watched us silently.

tumblr-1a12191376c51e9bf7ef9cfa6f6b5dee-59c0a72f-400

Savitha's touch sent a wave of desire through my body as she pressed my boobs and passionately kissed my lips, igniting a fire within me. The intensity of her actions left me breathless, lost in the moment of pure passion and longing for more. Our connection deepened as our bodies moved together in perfect harmony, creating a sense of blissful ecstasy that consumed us both. It was a moment of pure intimacy and raw desire that left me yearning for more of her touch, her kiss, and her love.
Before she could delve into the conversation further, her phone began to ring, interrupting our interaction. She hurried to her service desk. she returned after half an hour.
When she entered our room, her eyes sparkled with happiness and desire. The way she looked at me filled my heart with warmth and longing. In that moment, I knew that her love was truly meant to be.

tumblr-da6f613ebd3d8791f968178f6ac06b28-cd34af92-400
I took her in my arms as she melted into my touch, her body arching towards mine in a silent plea for more. I felt a rush of desire course through me as I continued to explore every inch of her with my hands, each touch igniting a fire within us both. In that moment, nothing else mattered except for the intense connection we shared, the passion between us growing with each passing second. And as we lost ourselves in the heat of the moment, I knew that this was where we were meant to be – together, consumed by our shared desire.
I gently pushed her onto the bed and slowly unwrapped her saree, revealing her delicate and smooth skin. I lovingly ran my hands over her slender and soft flesh, feeling the warmth and intimacy between us grow. With a sense of desire and passion.
I pushed up her petticoat and my fingers glided smoothly over her warm thighs, moving upwards until I reached her panties covering her wet pussy. I slid my fingers through the seam of her panties and pulled them down, feeling her trimmed, moist pubic hair.
I gently removed her dress, revealing her soft skin underneath. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer as our bodies pressed together. Her naked thighs brushed against mine, sending shivers down my spine. I caressed her gently, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath my fingertips. As I cupped her breasts in my hands, she let out a soft moan, her passion rising with each touch. In that moment, we were lost in each other's embrace, lost in the sweet, intoxicating wilderness of love.

tumblr-3be76c5feb91d33fa28a5fbb8790cf4b-18d46bb9-400
As she moaned with pleasure, Kumar discreetly stepped away, allowing us to fully embrace the passion between us. I tenderly kissed her delicate folds, causing her sweet nectar to cascade over her glistening skin. With each gentle touch of my tongue on her sensitive bud, she arched her back in ecstasy, inviting me to explore every inch of her desire. Her soft moans filled the room, a symphony of love and longing as she surrendered herself completely to the intoxicating sensations we shared.
As my tongue gently explored the depths of her pink, glistening pussy, I couldn't help but be captivated by the look of pure desire on her face. She held my head in her hands, guiding me with a sense of urgency and passion. I felt her body arch against mine, her soft moans filling the air as I delved deeper into her pleasure. My hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me as we became lost in the intoxicating rhythm of our love.
As she gently released my hand, her touch sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't resist the urge to explore her soft curves, my fingers finding their way to her supple breasts. The sensation of her skin beneath my touch was intoxicating, driving me to gently pinch her nipples as she let out a soft moan.

Her eyes met mine, filled with desire as she guided my hand lower, urging me to explore further. I eagerly obliged, feeling her warmth and wetness as I delved deeper, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her lips.

With a hunger that could not be contained, I eagerly buried my face between her thighs, tasting her sweetness as she arched her back in ecstasy. The rhythm of her hips matching my every movement, I savored the intimacy of our connection, lost in the sensation of her body responding to mine.

Lost in the moment, she lifted her hips, offering herself to me completely. I reveled in the opportunity to please her, my tongue exploring every inch of her, drawing out the sweetest sounds of pleasure from her lips. In that intimate embrace, our souls intertwined, lost in a dance of passion and desire that knew no bounds.
In that moment, I was overcome by the intoxicating scent of her, a sweet and alluring aroma that sent shivers down my spine. As I moved my tongue faster, exploring every inch of her, I couldn't help but be drawn in deeper by her essence.

With a gentle touch, I slowly inserted my fingers inside her, feeling the warmth and wetness that awaited me. It was like sliding through soft butter, each movement sending waves of pleasure through us both.

Her reaction was immediate, a loud moan escaping her lips as she moved her hips in rhythm with my fingers, seeking that deep connection that only we could share. In that moment, our bodies intertwined, our desires ignited, and our love for each other burning brighter than ever before.
As our bodies moved in sync, the passion between us reached a fever pitch. Her moans filled the room, a symphony of desire. When she finally reached her peak, her release was like a beautiful crescendo, flooding my fingers with her essence. I brought my fingers to our lips, and we shared in the intoxicating taste of our love, a sweet and wild connection that bound us together in that moment.
Then she went to the washroom and when she came back, she showered me with kisses, expressing her gratitude for my love. As she glanced over at Kumar, she noticed him sitting there, watching with desire evident in his eyes. Without hesitation, she moved closer to him, silently asking for his permission. I nodded, giving her my blessing. She turned towards him, gently pressing her lips against his, before slowly unzipping his pants and taking his hardened member into her mouth, engulfing him completely in a moment of passion.

20240321-103731

Savitha gazed up at Kumar with adoration in her eyes as she tenderly caressed him with her lips, sending waves of pleasure through his body. He let out a soft moan of ecstasy as she explored every inch of him, her touch gentle yet passionate. Kumar surrendered himself to her completely, his heart racing with love and desire as he basked in the intimate connection they shared. In that moment, surrounded by nothing but their raw emotions and the warmth of their bodies, Savitha and Kumar were lost in a world of pure, unbridled romance.
She lovingly wrapped her lips around his throbbing member, her desire evident in every sultry movement. Kumar's eyes locked with mine, his pleasure echoing through the room in a symphony of moans. With each passionate stroke of her mouth, their connection deepened, igniting a fire of desire that burned brightly between us. The intensity of their shared passion filled the air, enveloping us in a whirlwind of lust and love.
As they prepared to leave for their journey, she lovingly took care of him, savoring every moment together. Savitha dropped them off at the railway station, giving them a bittersweet farewell. With a kiss on each of their lips, they boarded the train, their hearts filled with the memories of their time spent together. The promise of a new adventure ahead only made their bond stronger, as they held onto each other tightly, ready to face whatever the future held.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aabhi123