• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Sure, will do so..give me some time pls..thanks.

RAVI_K_RAJ
Take your time. You waited for me so long, its my turn to wait for your feedbacks. Thank you

Last edited:

Mass

Wonderful update bhai...
the language in the update has certainly improved (if I can call it) and the narrative is more sexy and erotic...that way, it adds another layer to the story.

Hope you'll maintain it...look forward to the next update..thanks.

RAVI_K_RAJ

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
I will keep my narration in new format. Thank you.
Wonderful update bhai...
the language in the update has certainly improved (if I can call it) and the narrative is more sexy and erotic...that way, it adds another layer to the story.

Hope you'll maintain it...look forward to the next update..thanks.

RAVI_K_RAJ

Reactions: Mass

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
As the train began to chug along, I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness at leaving Savitha behind. I waved to her, my heart heavy with the thought of being apart. But as I settled into my seat next to Kumar, I felt a sense of peace wash over me.

The rhythmic motion of the train seemed to lull us both into a state of relaxation. Kumar, exhausted from the day's events, leaned his head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him, so peaceful and vulnerable in his slumber.

As I gazed out the window at the passing scenery, I felt a warmth spreading through me. The gentle swaying of the train, the soft hum of the tracks beneath us, and the comforting weight of Kumar's head on my shoulder all combined to create a sense of intimacy and connection that I had never felt before.

In that moment, as we both drifted off to sleep, I knew that no matter where the train took us, as long as we were together, everything would be alright. Our love was like a journey, with twists and turns, highs and lows, but in the end, it was always worth it. And as I closed my eyes, I whispered a silent thank you to the universe for bringing us together on this romantic train ride.

I woke up at some point and looked around me; the passengers were in deep sleep. Meanwhile, Kumar also woke up. I asked him to take me to the washroom. Both of us went near the washroom, I went inside and returned after 5 minutes from the washroom and asked him if he wanted to use it next. He pushed open the washroom door and whispered to me, "I want to use you here."

Hearing the word from him, I got excited and a little nervous because what if anyone sees us. But I stood there, feeling the warmth of his body pressed against mine, I couldn't help but feel a rush of emotions. In that moment, with the gentle hum of the train and the soft glow of the moonlight streaming through the window, I realized just how much I had come to care for Kumar.

tumblr-edbefde303e32f75e3bfc10bb31d0230-e52d78f8-400

His eyes met mine, and in that silent exchange, I knew that we shared something special. Without a word, he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine, sending shivers down my spine. In that simple gesture, I felt a connection that went beyond words.

As we stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, I knew that this was just the beginning of our journey together. And as the train rumbled on through the night, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected romance that had blossomed between us.
I allowed him to enjoy a brief moment of kissing me on the train, but then I took charge and guided him back to our seats.
We reached our
As we stepped out of the railway station, we quickly booked an auto and made our way to Kumar's house. Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed by Kumar's parents who were waiting at the gate. They expressed their gratitude towards me for looking after Kumar and invited us inside their home.
was mesmerized by her gentle smile and the way she moved gracefully around the kitchen. As we sat and chatted, I couldn't help but feel a deep connection forming between us. The way she looked at me with those warm, inviting eyes made my heart skip a beat.

As we finished our coffee, I knew that this was just the beginning of something special. Kumar's mother had captured my heart in a way I never thought possible. And as I looked into her eyes, I knew that this was the start of a beautiful love story, one that would last a lifetime.

tumblr-affd2f906de44be9e1dfc2b5b5fe4494-e43a9eab-400
As the time came for us to part ways, I approached her with a heavy heart to bid farewell. With a warm smile, she opened her arms to me and without hesitation, I found myself enveloped in her embrace. As we held each other tightly, I whispered my goodbye and she held me closer, urging me to visit her again soon. In that moment, surrounded by her love, I knew that our connection was something truly special. After that I took a auto and reached home. Once I reached the
I quickly got dressed and ready to go to the institute after reaching home. I called Ravi to let him know that I had arrived, and then I left the house and made my way to the bus stop. When I passed by Selvam's shop, I saw that it was open and he was busy with his work.
I lightly tapped on the counter to get his attention. He turned around, looking surprised, and warmly welcomed me inside the shop. As I entered, he asked me how the excursion went. I told him that my holiday starting tomorrow, I'll be at home and we can catch up, but I also mentioned that I had to go to the institute.
He said okay and gently moved his wheelchair aside to retrieve something. As his hands didn't reached out, he looked at me with a soft smile. I couldn't resist the urge to go over to him, and as I reached up to the top shelf, my body pressed against his.

tumblr-194372a37c5fe9bd7971068cceb6de95-62e39edc-400
In that moment, our hearts beat us. He seized the opportunity to show his love and affection by gently biting the edge of my boobs, igniting a spark of passion between us.

His hands gently caressed my ass cheeks, sending shivers down my spine. As he leaned in to kiss between my thighs, the sound of the bus approaching interrupted our moment. I smiled and whispered that we could continue later, reluctantly pulling away from his embrace and stepping out of his shop. The promise of more intimate moments lingered in the air, filling my heart with anticipation.
I took the bus and reached the institute.

Reactions: Aabhi123

Mass

Good one bhai...
A quick question: Hope this is all part of the story Part:18...I hope I am correct..since this is one of the longest story that you have written (& a good one too) in this family story series!!

Secondly, I see that there is a Hindi story also (in the Hindi story section) by you...(user id is same). Is my understanding correct?

Look forward to the next update..thanks.

RAVI_K_RAJ

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ