• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife - Indian Cuckold Story

GiveMeExtra

Pls Update this story

Shaano

SEEMA NAAZ

My Wife – Part 3 (My Personal Dilemma)

I saw Reddy taking my wife’s bra and panty. He kept Kavita’s bra and panty in his bag. What he did next moment had me terrified and put me a personal dilemma. Reddy took the mobile phone kept on Kavita’s berth and dialed his number from that phone. I saw his phone ringing.

I then realized that he wanted Kavita’s number for the future. But what he didn’t know was that it was my mobile and Reddy had my number.

Reddy then wore his clothes and went out. When neither of them returned for the next 10 minutes, I became worried and suspicious. Why aren’t they back yet?

I slowly climbed down my seat and tiptoed my way towards the washroom. One washroom was open, and the other was closed. As I went closer to the door, I could hear some muffled voices.

“Fuck,” Reddy was in there with my wife, Kavita. I could hear two different voices. I knew one of them was my wife. Although I couldn’t hear them clearly, I knew that Reddy was sure up to something.

I looked for a hole to peep inside, but I couldn’t find any. I just waited outside, figuring what Reddy was doing to my lovely wife. Every few minutes, I could hear Kavita squeal. I couldn’t understand if she was enjoying it or was feeling guilty. More than half an hour has passed they were still inside.

I was getting all kinds of images in my mind. How was Reddy fucking my wife in there? What position were they in? I wanted to see them, but I couldn’t find any hole. I slowly walked back to my seat and closed my eyes.

Now I was feeling guilty that why did I force my wife to fulfill my fantasy. The plan was that I should be enjoying seeing Kavita get fucked, but instead, I felt jealous of Reddy. I must have closed my eyes for a few seconds to relax. The next thing I know is that I wake up in the morning.

When I woke up, I saw my Kavita. She had changed her dress. Reddy was reading a newspaper sitting on his berth, and there was also another guy, maybe in his early 20’s. He must have boarded the train late at night.

There was no talk between Reddy and Kavita. Everyone was silent and busy in their world. Reddy wasn’t even eyeing my wife now. My mind was filled with flashbacks of last night. And what the hell happened in the washroom.

I got down from my berth. Kavita didn’t even look at me, neither did Reddy. I sat there for a few minutes and started packing my bag because we had almost reached Delhi.

As we reached the station, Reddy was the first to get down, then the other guy.

“Kavita,” I tried to talk to my wife, but she just stormed out of the compartment with a handbag.

I could sense that she was upset. My younger sister, Ayushi, had come to pick us up in my car. On the whole way back, none of us said a word. When we reached home, I went to my bedroom and again pulled Kavita towards me. As soon as I held her, she started crying. I could sense guilt.

I hugged her tight. I waited for her to calm down. I made her sit on the bed with her legs hanging down. I kneeled on the floor in front of Kavita, holding her hands.

“What happened in the washroom Kavita?” I asked her as she had stopped crying.

“Nothing,” Kavita said, looking away from me and wiping the tears off her cheeks.

Now I was shocked because I clearly heard her moans and her squealings. It was very evident that Reddy had fucked her inside. I looked back at her in her eyes, and she again looked away. I knew she was lying.

“Kavita. Tell me? You both were inside for a long time. What happened there?” I asked her again.

“Arun, we were just talking. He thanked me for everything, and that is all,” Kavita said, putting both her palms on my cheeks.

I didn’t know how to react. Kavita then pulled me towards her and kissed my lips. I just kissed her back, pulling her tongue in my mouth and sucking them hard. Kavita too sucked my tongue, and I couldn’t question her more.

I was so turned on that I couldn’t think of anything else. I laid my wife back on the bed and got on top of her kissing her fully. Suddenly she started to push my head down. I started kissing her boobs on top of her kurti, but Kavita pushed me further down. She wanted me to lick her pussy.

I was confused because Kavita was never a fan of oral sex. She never initiated it, but today she wanted me to lick her pussy. I don’t know why but I just pulled the knot of her salwar and got back on my knees. As her salwar fell on her toes, I palmed her pussy over her panty and felt a big wet patch.

I was very surprised to see her wet panty. I slowly pulled it down and glared at her wet pussy. I kissed her inner thighs slowly and was licking my way towards her pussy. I stopped again and smelled her pussy. It smelled different.

I then looked up at Kavita, and she was getting restless. She was biting her lower lip and pressing both her boobs together. As she saw me staring at her, she held my hair and pushed my head in between her legs. Then she wrapped her legs on my shoulder.

It all happened so quickly. The next thing I know, I am licking my wife’s wet pussy. Kavita moaned in pleasure as I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. Her wet juices were all over my face. She held my head tightly against her pussy. My tongue was doing its job.

Kavita moved her hips in motion with my mouth. I moved my hands up and felt her boobs above her kurti. I pressed her boobs tightly as I continued licking her pussy. She squealed in pleasure and came hard on my face. Her body started shaking, and she loosened the grip of her legs around my shoulder.

She relaxed by closing her eyes and tried to catch her breath. I got up and tried to get on top of my wife, but Kavita pushed me away.

“You have to go to the office, and I haven’t even met mother-in-law,” Kavita said, getting up from the bed

I couldn’t understand what she was saying. I looked at her in disarray. And before I could understand anything, Kavita had pulled her salwar up and was tying its knot.

“Get ready fast. I will go and meet my mother-in-law. Then I will be waiting for you at the breakfast table,” Kavita blabbered. She was out of my sight the next moment.

Here I was, walking towards the bathroom with a boner. As I hit the shower, I had many thoughts in my mind.

Why did Kavita lie to me that she and Reddy were only talking in the washroom? I was very sure that Reddy had fucked Kavita in the washroom. Why did Kavita change her dress? What happened to the dress she was wearing last night?

The next thought that came to my mind was that where did Reddy cum after he fucked my wife in a train washroom? Did Kavita wash her pussy after Reddy fucked her? Or she just made me lick her clean now?

I felt disgusted at a point where I thought that Reddy had cum in my wife’s pussy, and hours later, I was licking the same pussy. I then went out and wore my clothes. My younger sister Ayushi served me breakfast.

“Where’s Kavita?” I asked her

“In mom’s room,” Ayushi replied

I wanted to talk to her, but I was also getting late for work. So I left the house. As I was driving towards my office, I received a text. I almost bumped into the car in front of me in the traffic.

It was Reddy’s text.

“I haven’t stopped thinking about you since I got down the train,” the text read

I didn’t know how to react. I read the text again. I waited for a few minutes and then replied, “Can we meet?”

I cursed myself as soon as I hit the sent button. I have never waited so stressfully for a man’s reply.

“Really? I thought I would have to talk you into meeting me. I am surprised that you want to meet me as much as I do. Why don’t you come to my hotel? I will send you my address.” I didn’t have to wait long as I got his reply very soon.

“Let’s meet somewhere outside first. In a coffeehouse?” I replied.

“Yeah, sure,” Reddy replied instantly

“Meet me in an hour,” I replied and sent him an address of the coffeehouse

Now, shit was about to get real. I didn’t know how Reddy would react when he would see me. Although he might recognize me, he still doesn’t know that Kavita is my wife. I went to the coffeehouse and parked my car outside, and waited in the car.

I called in work and told them that I was sick and I wouldn’t come today. Almost 45 minutes had passed so far. I then saw that a cab stopped at the entrance of the coffee shop. Reddy got down and went in. I instantly recognized the man who fucked my wife last night.

“I have reached,” I received a text from Reddy.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the coffeehouse. I didn’t even know why I was meeting this guy. All I could think of him was that he’s bad news. But still, I wanted to know what happened in the washroom last night between Reddy and my wife, Kavita.

I saw him sitting, he saw me, and I could say from his looks that he recognized me. He looked startled as I walked towards him. I pulled a chair and sat in front of him.

“You.. you…” He wanted to say something, but he couldn’t gather any words.

“I know you have many questions in your mind, but first, let me introduce myself. I am Arun, Kavita’s husband,” I said, trying to be confident. But deep down, I was flushed because I didn’t know what his reaction would be.

It took him a few moments to calm down.

“You know me already. Vinay Reddy,” he spoke after a lengthy gap

“Listen, I don’t want to make this awkward. I will tell you the whole scenario if you want to listen,” I said to him.

“Well, I am shocked, but now that I am here, I might just listen to you,” He replied. He must have sensed that I am not here to attack or abuse him

“Kavita and I have been married for 3 years. And it was my fantasy to see her with someone else, and that’s where our trip to Mumbai was planned. But nothing happened on the trip, and I got really upset with her. I guess Kavita couldn’t see me upset. That’s when you boarded the train, and you know everything from there on,” I briefed Reddy about the whole scenario.

“Oh, but why…?” Reddy stopped mid-sentence

“Go on. You can ask me anything you want,” I encouraged him to ask me about my wife. I had no idea why I was doing all this.

“Why did she make you a stranger on the train?” Reddy finally asked me

“I don’t know. I guess maybe she didn’t really want to get fucked in front of her husband. I tried talking to Kavita, but she hasn’t told me anything yet,” I replied

Reddy just nodded his head and stayed calm. I guess he was still trying to cope up with everything.

“So, what do you want from me now?” Reddy asked.

“I want to know what happened in the train washroom last night,” I told him directly

“I think it would be better if you ask your wife about that,” Reddy replied

“I tried asking Kavita, but she lied on my face. She said that you both just talked. And I know that something else too happened in there, I heard her moans and squeals,” I said

“If you know that I fucked your wife inside again, then what else do you want to know?” Reddy questioned

“I want to know that how you fucked my wife Kavita and how it made her feel. I want to know how did Kavita react when you entered the washroom. I want to know everything,” I said, almost pleading to Reddy to spill some beans of how he fucked my wife last night.

There was an awkward smile on Reddy’s face as he heard me pleading to him. He sensed my desperation. I couldn’t understand why he was smiling.

“You really wanted to see your wife get fucked? I mean, look at you. I have heard of cuckold husbands, but I had no idea that I would meet one and later fuck his wife,” He said and laughed at my helplessness.

Reddy was right. I wanted to know every detail.

“I have a deal for you,” He told

“What deal?” I asked him, looking confused

“Give me your wife for another night, and I will give you every single detail,” Reddy said bluntly

“What? No. Just because I want to know things doesn’t mean that I will let you sleep with my wife again,” I shouted angrily at him and getting up from my chair

“Sit the fuck down, Arun,” Reddy shouted back at me

I almost froze as he looked angrily at me, and all my anger faded away. I looked around and quietly sat down.

“Now I will speak, and you will be listening to me. Do you understand?” Reddy said, still in anger but not loudly

I nervously nodded in yes.

“So here’s my deal. You will bring Kavita for dinner to my hotel’s restaurant tonight. From there on, I will give you instructions, and you will do as I say. I will even let you watch. And instead of this, I will tell you all the details of last night.”

“And by all the details, I mean everything, not just the toilet washroom stuff. Something more happened after that. And one more thing, Kavita shouldn’t know that you are bringing her for me. Tell her that you are taking her out for dinner.”

“Now, I will walk out of here and text you my hotel’s address. Now it’s up to you to bring your wife or not. If you want, then bring your wife, otherwise don’t.”

Reddy finally concluded his long speech and walked out. I was in shock. I sat there still. Now another question popped my mind, What else happened after the washroom? Was Reddy just lying to get my wife? Or did something really happen?

I had so many thoughts in my mind, and I came back to my senses when my phone beeped.

“Hotel XYZ. Be there by nine if you want to know what happened last night.” It was Reddy’s text.
Wow great