• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife - Indian Cuckold Story

Rgroy97

Rgroy97

My Wife – Part 22 (Hot Fuck With Wife)

“How will you bring up the topic of Ayushi’s marriage with his son?” I asked my mom Ragini as we all sat on the sofa.

“First, let me talk to him. I will see how it goes,” my mom said.

I was about to call Reddy as we had earlier talked. Both my mom Ragini and my wife, Kavita, were there. Ayushi was out with some of her friends. She had no idea what we were up to. But after Avantika had eloped and married Suresh, Ayushi knew she would have an arranged marriage.

And just a few days ago, I had seen Suresh fucking my little sister. Before it went from bad to worse, even I wanted to see Ayushi get married as soon as possible.

I didn’t want her to get married to Reddy’s son. But he left quite an impression on my mom at Ayushi’s birthday party. Both my mom and Kavita insisted that there was no harm in looking for the man. Kavita insisted on this for obvious reasons.

She had even filled my mom’s ears with praises about Reddy’s family. I had no other option but to arrange a call with him. Never in my life had I thought I would call Reddy again after he fucked my wife in my bed after I had passed out. But I guess life had some other plans.

I nervously dialed Reddy’s number. I looked at my mom and my wife as the phone rang. My mom looked composed, but there was a wicked smile on my wife’s face.

“Hello, Mr. Reddy?” I said as soon as he picked up the call.

“Hello, Arun, Has your wife started to miss my cock already?” Reddy blabbered from the other side.

“I am good, sir. How are you?” I asked politely, hiding my anger.

“I must admit that I was waiting for you to call me, but I didn’t expect the call this soon. It has only been a week, and you want me to fuck your wife again,” He said, mocking me.

“Actually, sir, my mom wanted to talk with you. She didn’t get a chance to interact with you properly at Ayushi’s birthday party,” I said, ignoring his words.

“Is that so? First wife and now mom. Bring her in,” He said

“Yes, sir.”

I felt disgusted by his words. But I kept calm and unwillingly passed the phone to my mom. After I handed the phone to my mom, I could only hear what she said and had no idea what Reddy was telling her. Kavita stood there puzzled, just like me.

Reddy and my mom talked about the potential of my sister getting married to his son. After a lengthy conversation with Reddy, my mom finally hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

“Well, he was surprised with the proposal considering we don’t know each other’s family at all.” My mom told me.

“So what did he say?“ Kavita asked before I could say anything.

“Mr. Reddy thinks it is a good proposal. But first, he would like to get to know our family better, and then he would think of the marriage of his son to Ayushi.” My mom said.

“So what are we going to do next?” Again Kavita asked

“He had proposed that the families meet without Ayushi and his son. We could get to know each other’s families well. If things go well, we could finalize the marriage.” My mom said.

Straightaway, I looked at my wife, and suddenly she had a glowing smile. I knew she had already imagined meeting Reddy. I got jealous seeing my wife.

“So, did he suggest any place?” Kavita asked.

“Yes, Mumbai.” My mom replied, looking at her.

All the flashbacks started swirling in my mind. It was the same place where everything had started: the train journey from Mumbai to Delhi.

“Mom, if Reddy had suggested that both the families meet first without the groom and bride, then I think we should,” I said.

My wife looked at me surprised, sensing that I was ready to send her into Reddy’s arms.

“From our side, I will accompany you. We can’t leave Ayushi alone here, so Kavita will stay here with Ayushi while we go there and see how things proceed.” I said because I didn’t want my wife to meet Reddy.

If Kavita stays here, she might also keep an eye on Ayushi, thus preventing her from meeting Suresh. I looked at my wife as I said that. I could sense her face turning red with anger, and the smile was long gone. She looked at me with wide eyes.

“What do you say, mom?” I asked her.

“Yeah, you are right. We can’t leave Ayushi alone here,” My mom said. “What do you say, Kavita?“ My mom asked her.

Kavita was lost in her world. My mom shook her shoulders, and then she came back to her senses.

“Huh…. Umm… yes, mom.” This was all Kavita could say.

“Should we tell Ayushi now?” I asked.

“No, let’s wait and see how this trip goes. Then we will tell her,” My mom replied, and we all nodded.

Kavita was upset with what I had done. She quietly went to our room and locked herself there. I got a chance to speak with Kavita at night. She was still very mad at me and didn’t even look at me, let alone talk. Kavita and I knew that she couldn’t tell mom that she wanted to come with us.

She knew that I had played well. But somewhere deep down, I knew this would only add fuel to the fire. As we were on the bed that night, Kavita was sleeping on her side, facing away from me. The last time I fucked my wife was before Reddy came into our life.

She was wearing a nighty. I placed my hand on her waist and moved closer to her. I kissed my wife’s neck slowly and ran my tongue along her collarbone.

“Kavita,” I said, licking her earlobes from behind.

“Hmmm…” my wife moaned.

“You have to understand why I stopped you from coming with us. I don’t want mom to get suspicious of you and Reddy. I hope you understand, baby,” I tried to reason as I made her neck wet with my saliva.

The next moment Kavita turned toward me. She looked a bit sad. “How could you do this to me, Arun? You know na how I wanted him. It’s not that only I enjoyed it. You enjoyed watching me get fucked as much as I did?” She said, looking straight into my eyes.

“I know, but I couldn’t take that risk when my mom was around. I will make it up to you,” I said pleadingly and went to kiss her lips.

I kissed her with passion. I could feel Kavita parting her lips as I felt her tongue knocking on my lips. Soon her tongue was inside my mouth. We kissed like crazy. We haven’t kissed this passionately since Reddy came into our life. But I could also feel that she was initiating it now.

The next moment Kavita jumped on top of me. Her nighty straps had fallen from her shoulders. My wife looked so sexy as she placed her hands on my chest.

“How are you going to make it up to me?” She asked as she started pulling my t-shirt off.

I didn’t know what to say.

“Tell me,” Kavita said as she placed her hands on my naked chest and dug her nails into my body.

“I will arrange a meeting between you and Reddy as soon as Ayushi’s wedding gets fixed,” I told her.

My words seemed to have turned her on. The next moment she was pulling off her nighty, and she wasn’t wearing anything beneath. My wife was complaining, naked on top of me.

“Will you be there, Arun? When you arrange for me and Reddy to meet?” Kavita asked as she placed my hands on her 34 B-sized boobs. I could feel her hard nipples pointing out. I looked at her pussy. It was already dripping as we talked about the meeting of Reddy and my wife.

“I will be there in the room. I want to see you with him,” I said.

“Oh, Arun, I love you soo much,” Kavita said and slid my shorts and underwear down my knees in one go.

My hard 5 inches long cock sprang out and hit her licking pussy. Kavita took my cock in her hand and guided it along her pussy lips. I gave a slow thrust, and my cock was deep inside my wife’s pussy.

“Oh, Arun, I can’t wait to feel Reddy’s cock again inside me. I miss him so dearly,” My wife moaned as she jumped on my cock.

Even I couldn’t help but get harder inside her pussy as she talked about Reddy while she rode me. My one hand was on her waist, and I mauled her boobs and pulled her nipples with the other.

“Ah, Arun, You push your dick further inside me, Arun. Fuck me the way Reddy fucks me. You have seen him na… common Arun….” My wife moaned as she continued to compare me with Reddy.

I pulled her down, kissed her, and moved my hips to match her thrusts. In the next few minutes as we kissed and played with our tongues. She stopped in between to take Reddy’s name in my ears, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

Soon I came inside my wife. I came very hard. I held her tightly against my body as her body shivered with mine. I knew she was cumming, and I also knew that she came with me only because of imagining Reddy. But I was fine with it.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, panting. Soon Kavita drifted to her side, and we both slept.

The next day Ayushi asked us why we were going to Mumbai suddenly. But mom had instructed both Kavita and me not to tell her anything.

While I was about to go to the airport in the afternoon, Kavita handed me a gift-wrapped box.

“Since I am not going, give this to Reddy,” Kavita said. She was not that angry after all with me now.

“What’s this?” I asked curiously

“You can see it when he opens it,” Kavita said, kissing me lightly on the cheeks first. Then she just brushed her lips against mine.

I wanted to hold her and kiss some more, but she was gone before I could act. The whole flight, I thought about what could be in that box.

My mom and I reached Mumbai on a Friday evening. Reddy had insisted on booking the hotel for us. We planned to get fresh and rest for a bit, then go and have dinner with Reddy. There were two rooms booked under my name.

My mom Ragini and I were waiting at the hotel’s restaurant for Reddy to come. Reddy didn’t make us wait long.

From the moment he entered, his eyes searched for Kavita. But he couldn’t find her. Both my mom and I got up to greet Reddy. He shook my hand first and then my mom’s.

“Sir, my mom Ragini,” I introduced him to my mom.

“I am Vijay Reddy. Pleased to meet you.” He said, shaking her hands.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Mr. Reddy.” My mom replied.

“Please call me Vijay,” He said as he left her.

“I have brought this for you,” Reddy handed a package to my mom.

“Oh, Thank you so much. You didn’t have to do this.” My mom graciously accepted his gift.

“Oh, come on, it’s the least I could do for this lovely lady,” Reddy said. I looked at my mom, who just blushed at his compliments.

Then we all settled down for dinner. The dinner went well. Reddy asked about my wife, and my mom said that someone had to stay back with Ayushi. I thought Reddy would be disappointed, but he wasn’t. Even if he was, he didn’t show it on his face.

He was a good talker, and I could see that he had my mom’s full attention as they talked. I didn’t indulge in most of the conversation and just sat there listening to them.

Once in a while, I could see that Reddy checked out my mom when she wasn’t looking. My mom was in a saree that didn’t reveal anything. But still, Reddy looked at her blouse every once in a while.

After dinner, we planned to retire in our rooms. Then planned to go sightseeing the next day and roam around the city a bit. Reddy bid me goodbye, and he hugged me first. I found it odd, but then he went to hug my mom.

I could see Reddy’s hand land on my mom’s back. He purposefully placed his hand below her blouse and touched her skin as he hugged her. I could see my mom get a bit awkward. But Reddy quickly snapped out of the hug, and they both smiled.

“I hope you will like the gift, Ragini,” Reddy told my mom before departing for his room.

My mom just smiled at him. And quickly went to her room.

Back in my room, I looked at the present that Kavita had given me. I thought of opening it. But a part of me told me that it was not for me. I am just a messenger, and the present should be given to its owner. I walked towards Reddy’s room.
Waiting next

• Love
Reactions: Manali Bose

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 23

Back in my room, I looked at the present that Kavita had given me. I thought of opening it, but something told me it was not for me. I am just a messenger, and the present should be given to its owner. I walked towards Reddy’s room.

He opened the door and was surprised to see me there. He had changed into a vest and a lungi.

“This is for you, from Kavita,” I said, handing him the box.

Reddy quickly opened the box, and I was shocked by what I saw. There was black lacy panty in it. I was pretty sure that it was Kavita’s.

“Call Kavita,” Reddy said, but it sounded more like an order.

My hand instantly went into my pocket, and I was on a call with Kavita the next moment. Reddy didn’t even let me speak with my wife. He took my mobile from my hand and switched the audio call to video.

“So you got my gift.” I heard Kavita say as soon as she saw Reddy.

I couldn’t see what she was wearing. Reddy sat on the edge of the bed with my wife’s panty in one hand and my phone in the other hand.

“Why didn’t you come?” Reddy asked her.

“Because of my husband and my mother-in-law, it was their idea that I stay here,” Kavita said.

Reddy looked at me, I saw a bit of anger in his eyes, but he went back to talking with my wife.

“You know I was wearing it this morning. I masturbated thinking about you and came hard in that panty,” Kavita said.

“Take off whatever you are wearing,” Reddy told Kavita.

Reddy quickly dropped his lungi as my wife undressed on the other side. I could see his cock had already grown hard. He covered his cock with my wife’s panty.

“What were you thinking when you masturbated this morning?” Reddy asked her.

“I thought of your big cock fucking my wet pussy again and again,” She replied.

“Where was your husband when I was fucking you?” Reddy asked her.

“He was right there, watching us,” Kavita said, and that very moment Reddy looked at me, I looked away in shame.

“Did he try to stop us?” Reddy asked.

“No, he wanted to see his wife take someone else’s cock. He insisted she fuck someone else,” Kavita replied.

I stood at the gate watching them as my wife and Reddy had phone sex. While talking to my wife, Reddy was milking his cock with my wife’s panty wrapped around it.

“Oh, yeah, Reddy, fuck me harder,” I heard my wife’s moan go louder and louder with every second, and so did Reddy’s hand.

Soon I saw Reddy releasing his cum all over my wife’s panty. He made a huge grunt as he came harder with every thrust. His cum overflowed and fell on the bedsheet, and my wife’s panty was soaked in his cum.

“Oh, Reddy, I wish I were there on the receiving end of your cock. Can’t wait to meet you.” Kavita said.

Even though I couldn’t see my wife, I could tell she was horny and admired Reddy’s cock.

“I will come for you soon,” Reddy said, cutting the call. He then threw my wife’s panty away and wiped the cum off his cock and thighs with a towel. “Here, take your phone and leave,” Reddy said as he wrapped the towel around his hips.

I moved forward and took the phone from his hand.

“Uhhh…” I wanted to ask something.

“What is it?” Reddy asked, looking at me.

“I… I saw… the way you were.. ummm….” I thought hard about how I should ask him.

“Say whatever it is you want to say,” Reddy said again. This time his voice got a bit louder.

“I saw how you were looking at my mom,” I blurted out, referring to the dinner.

Reddy went in shock for a second.

“So what are you going to do about it?” He asked me after a long pause.

“You… you just can’t… she’s my mom,” I told him in anger.

“So what? She is old enough to decide for herself.” Reddy told me

I was in shock. I didn’t know what to say.

“Listen, Arun, Come sit here.” He placed his hand on my shoulder and made me sit on the bed.

I sat reluctantly. He sat beside me at a distance and then said.

“I know how much you like seeing your wife get fucked by me. There’s no point in denying that. Am I wrong?” He asked me

I just looked at him but didn’t say anything.

“I can give the same pleasure to your mom. Just think.” He said

“No, I have had enough of you. I can’t let this go on. This has to stop,” I almost shouted again as I got up from the bed.

“Listen, kid. I will fuck your mom one way or another. There’s nothing you can do about it. If you try to come in between, I have no other option but to tell Ragini everything about you and Kavita. How you made Kavita fuck some other man. Not once or twice but many times, including when I fucked your wife in your room when you were sleeping like a cow. Do you understand me?”

Reddy said this all in a go. His voice was filled with anger, and my anger was lost somewhere. I was terrified after listening to him.

“I didn’t want to get into all this, but now that you have brought us to this point of no return. I will give you two options. Either go and tell your mom the whole truth or help me win her over, and who knows, I might even let you watch.” Reddy said.

I stood there numb in front of him. I didn’t know what to do or say. I knew for one thing that he was serious. If he had decided that he would have his way with my mom, then there’s no way I could stop all this.

I didn’t know what to do. I came to his room to deliver my wife’s gift to him. Now I was on the verge of almost agreeing to help him to make my mom sleep with him. How the tables had turned within minutes!

I felt disgusted with the thought, but I was surprised that not even a single tear had come out of my eyes.

“Answer me soon.” These were Reddy’s next words.

“What do you want me to do?” I finally asked him as if I had any other option.

Reddy gave a wicked smile. A smile of victory. He often smiled when he fucked my wife in front of me.

“For now, just go to your mom’s room and tell her to wear the dress tomorrow that I gifted her,” He told me.

Between whatever was happening here, I forgot about that gift.

“What exactly did you gift her?” I asked

“You will find out tomorrow. Don’t worry. It’s decent.” He said.

The last part made me feel better when he said it was decent.

“And remember, you are in my team. So tomorrow, don’t try to get too possessive of your mother. Just go with the flow and encourage her to do whatever I say. Do you understand?” Reddy asked.

I just nodded my head and then walked out of his room. Then I found myself walking towards my mom’s room. I didn’t even know what I was going to tell her. Reddy had given me a task to make her wear a dress. And suddenly, I felt a part of his plan. I felt like I had to get my mom dressed as Reddy wished.

I knocked on her door and waited for my mom.

“Come in, beta,” My mom told me as she was surprised to see me there at this time.

I went in and sat on a sofa. My mom came and sat beside me.

“I wanted to ask you about your first impression of Mr. Reddy. I mean, how did you feel after talking to him?” I asked my mom.

“Well, he looks like a decent man, very jovial, I must say. And if I had to go with the first impression, I think it’s a good start.” She said.

“Yeah, mom, I think that too. By the way, what did he gift you, mom?” I asked curiously

“Oh, that. It was a palazzo suit.” My mom said.

“Oh, did you like it?” I asked her.

“Yeah, it’s good. Tomorrow when we are in the market, remind me to buy a gift for Vijay. I mean Mr. Reddy.” My mom said.

“Yeah, mom, sure. But I think you should wear the dress he gifted you tomorrow.” I said sheepishly

“Why?” My mom asked, surprised.

“I think it’s the least we can do for him. He got ready to meet us on such short notice. He even booked the hotel for us. If we want his son’s hand for our Ayushi, then I think we should make him happy.” I tried to reason with myself.

My mom thought for a few seconds and then nodded her head in a yes.

“Hmmm, sleep now. We have to get up early tomorrow.” I said as I walked out of her room.

The next morning we had planned to meet at 11. I called my mom at 11 and said she would be down in 15 minutes. She asked me to go and join Reddy in the hotel lobby, so he doesn’t have to wait alone.

“Did you tell Ragini what I had asked you to?” Reddy asked me as we sat in the hotel lobby, waiting for my mom.

“Yeah. I told her,” I replied

“Good. Damn, these women take so much time to get dressed,” Reddy said, looking at his watch.

Finally, at 11:25, my mom made her way to the lobby. All the eyes went in her direction as she walked toward us. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. The dress that Reddy had gifted her was decent. But hung to her body like a second skin and displayed every curve of her body.

She was in a white palazzo suit without any dupatta. Her big boobs hung proudly on her chest and bounced with every step she took. The palazzo was also a bit tight, giving an idea of how big her ass was.

I had never noticed these details about my mom. But now that her stats were in front of me, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She walked nervously towards us, knowing about the attention she was getting from everyone.

“Wow. You look beautiful, Ragini.” Reddy said as he got up from his seat. He held my mom’s hands in his as he admired her, looking down at her body.

“Well, thank you. This is a lovely dress,” My mom replied and smiled.

“I had no idea that you were going to wear it today. This dress looks much better with you in it,” he said, still holding her hands.

My mom blushed as Reddy continued to pour compliments on her. My mom looked at me and then asked how she was looking. I could only nod my head in approval.

“Mr. Reddy, your cab is here, Sir.” The hotel staff came towards us.

“This way Mrs. Reddy.” He said, looking at my mom.

All three of us looked at each other, but neither attempted to correct him. Reddy finally left my mom’s hands, and we walked towards our rental cab. I wondered why I didn’t my mom correct the staff.

“Where are we going?” My mom asked as we got into the car. Reddy sat in the front seat while I sat with my mom in the back seat.

“To a mall,” Reddy told us.

It was almost 1 by the time we reached the mall. We ate a light lunch and talked about our lives.

“Why didn’t your wife join us, Vijay?” My mom asked out of nowhere.

Reddy hung his head low. My mom looked at me, and I was as blank as my mom.

“Well, she is no more,” Reddy said.

And my mom felt sorry for Reddy. She immediately placed her hands on his.

“I am so sorry. I had no idea. I shouldn’t have asked it.” My mom said in a sympathetic tone.

“It’s alright, Ragini. Of all the people, you understand what it’s like to raise a child alone.” Reddy said, locking my mom’s hand in his.

I knew he was acting like this only to make my mom emotional. He succeeded in his plan because I could feel my mom getting very comfortable with him.

“Arun had told me about his dad’s passing away. Looking at him and your daughter, I can say that you have raised your children very well, Ragini,” He continued to call my mom by her first name, which affected her.

“Let me tell you something, Ragini. If you ever need anything from me, then I will always be there for your family,” He looked at me while he said that. I very well knew the meaning of it.

“Thank you, Vijay. That means a lot.” My mom said.

It was Reddy who pulled his hand away. My mom then realized she had been holding his hand in front of me this time. We went shopping after finishing our lunch. My mom insisted that she buys Reddy a dress as a token of gift.

Reddy accepted the dress which my mom had picked for him. By the time we finished our shopping. It was almost 5. I then got a text from Reddy saying, “Say no and encourage your mom.” I didn’t really under what that text was. I looked at him with a confused look, but he seemed normal.

“There’s a scary house here. I have always wanted to go in there?” Reddy said, pointing towards the corner on the mall’s top floor.

This is what the text was for. I understood now. It was now my turn to act.

“No, no, not me. I am very afraid of ghosts. Why don’t you take mom with you? I am sure she will enjoy it.” I said almost immediately as if I wanted her to go in alone with him.

“No, I can’t. Even I am very scared, I guess.” My mom replied instantly.

“Come on, mom. Reddy sir wants to go in. And he can’t go alone. And you know I am shit scared of ghosts. You go instead. I am buying the tickets.” I told them and immediately went to the ticket counter before my mom could say anything.

My mom looked at me for a moment but decided to go in. Reddy looked at me and smiled approvingly as if I was doing my job well. When Reddy and my mom were about to enter, I was standing at a distance.

“Do you have any heart problem, sir?” A man asked him.

Reddy nodded in a no.

“And your wife here? Does she have any heart problems?” He asked, referring to my mom.

My mom’s cheeks instantly turned red, and she blushed. The next moment she looked at me to see if I had heard anything or not. I acted like I didn’t hear anything and smiled sheepishly at them.

Reddy then held my mom’s hand again and then said. “My wife, too, doesn’t have any heart problem. But she is a bit afraid of this scary house.”

My mom looked at Reddy as he called her his wife but didn’t say anything. First, the staff at the hotel thought she was his wife, then this man. Now Reddy himself had referred to my mom as his wife. Each time, she blushed and didn’t say anything. Do they look like a husband and a wife?

I thought hard as I saw both of their hands twisted together. My mom was not as fair as my wife. But still, her wheatish complexion looked different than against Reddy’s black. For a second, I thought about how would their naked bodies look together if he took my mom just like he took my wife.

I felt my cock stir in my pants as I tried to picture my mom’s naked body beneath my wife’s lover’s body.

“There’s nothing to worry about, sir. Keep her close, and don’t leave her, and you both will be fine.” The man said as he opened the door for Reddy and my mom to go in.

My mom held Reddy’s arms with both hands as they went inside the scary house. I swear I could see her boobs get pressed on his muscular arms.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 24

My mom held Reddy’s arms with both hands as they went inside the scary house. I swear I could see her boobs get pressed on his muscular arms.

I waited for them to come out with many thoughts in my mind. It was supposed to be an experience of 5-7 minutes. But they came out after 11 minutes, to be exact. I looked at my mom when she came out, followed by Reddy a few seconds later.

I thought she would be excited or scared after this experience, but I found her expressionless. She was breathing heavily, resulting in her boobs heaving on her chest. She was sweating profoundly. I could see a drop of sweat go down from her neck to her deep cleavage.

And then, when I looked at Reddy, he was normal, as if nothing had happened. After coming out, my mom said that she was a bit tired. She wanted to go back to the hotel room and rest. As we got in the car, Reddy sat back beside my mom, and my mom didn’t say anything. I sat in the front seat.

At first, both were sitting a bit apart from each other. I could see in the mirror in front of me that there was a distance between them. My mom was mostly silent throughout the ride, and Reddy made small talk with the driver again. But I could see that he was sliding very slowly toward my mom.

Soon their shoulders touched. Reddy then took her hand and placed it on his lap after some time. I could see in the mirror that my mom wanted to pull her hands away, but Reddy didn’t leave her hand. It was dangerously close to his cock.

My mom looked towards me. But I acted as though I was busy with my phone. My mom gave in after resisting for a bit. Before things could proceed any further, we reached our hotel by 7.

My mom went into her room without saying a word to either of us. Then Reddy went into his room. I, too, went behind Reddy in his room. He knew I wanted the information about what happened in the scary house.

“You did a good job today convincing your mom to go in there with me. I almost thought that you would fuck up, but you didn’t.” Reddy told me as he sat on his bed.

“Then tell me what happened in there.”

(Reddy’s narration)

Ragini held my arm with both her hands as we were about to enter the scary house. I could feel her boobs on my arms as we went in.

“Don’t worry. You will be fine with me,” I assured her

“I am very scared, actually,” Ragini said.

A loud sound came as soon as we entered, which almost scared the shit out of Ragini. She held me tightly, and I took that opportunity to place my hand around her waist. She didn’t even object a bit when I did that.

I rubbed my hands on her, feeling her waist. The sounds continued to come in, and soon Ragini was in front of me. I held her tightly from behind with both my hands around her.

Now my hands were wrapped around her stomach. Our bodies were very close to each other. I purposely pressed my body against her back, and that’s when my cock stood out above her ass.

Before Ragini could think what was poking on her back, a large mannequin dressed as a ghost came from the side to scare us. At that very moment, I moved my hands up, and my hands brushed against her huge boobs.

She pushed her body back as the mannequin came close to us. I couldn’t help but hump her from behind. She understood what poked her on her back, but she did not attempt to stop it. Maybe she was really scared, or maybe she enjoyed it. I don’t know what it was.

But now I placed both my hands just below her huge boobs and tried to push her boobs up with my hands. The whole time I pushed her from behind to move forward, and by the time we reached the end gate. My cock was hard, and both my hands had cupped Ragini’s lower boobs.

As we reached the gate, I thought we would exit directly. But there was a compartment between the door of the scary house and the main exit door. There was a little space between both doors. I left her and moved behind as we reached that small compartment.

Ragini turned around, and her eyes directly went to my crotch, poking in her direction. She looked at it with lust, and I took that as an opportunity. I took her hand and placed it on my crotch. She pulled her hand back almost instantly. She then looked around the compartment in fear.

But then, looking deep into my eyes, Ragini placed her hand back on my crotch. I almost came in my pants as she held it and pressed her hand against it.

I wanted to grab her right there and ram her against the wall. But suddenly, a light got switched on in that compartment. Ragini pulled her hand back in shock and came out. I, too, adjusted my cock in my pants and followed her.

I listened intently as Reddy told me what could have happened if the lights didn’t get switched on. Deep down, I wanted it to happen. I didn’t know why but now I was rooting for Reddy to bed my mom. I wanted to see what he would do to my mom.

“What happened in the car then? I saw you placing her hands on your lap,” I asked after a long pause.

”Nothing happened. I wanted her to feel my cock, but she didn’t. She just kept her hand on my lap.” He responded.

“So, what’s your plan now?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. Let me see how your mom reacts at dinner. Then I will think about what I have to do.” Reddy said

I returned to my room, and we again met at the hotel restaurant for dinner. This time mom was quick to come to the dinner table, and she sat beside me while Reddy sat in front of us.

I noticed the awkwardness at the dinner table as we all ate in silence. I saw that my mom had still not changed her dress. She was still wearing the dress, tight white palazzo suit that Reddy had gifted her.

“If we want to move forward, I want to meet Ayushi once. After all, even her opinion matters. My son is in the US. So he couldn’t come. But we can arrange a meeting for them via video call and see how they both feel about it. What do you say, Arun?” Reddy said.

Suddenly I looked up and then toward my mom. After thinking for quite a few seconds, my mom nodded in agreement.

“I will book Ayushi’s ticket for tomorrow, and then you can arrange her meeting with your son when she’s here,” I said.

“That sounds good to me,” Reddy said.

Arun could feel that her mom felt a bit odd because up until now, every matter was discussed with her. But suddenly, Reddy started discussing everything with me.

“What about Kavita? Should we call her too?” My mom asked.

“Why bother Kavita, mom? Anyways Ayushi will come here only for a day,” I said, and then Reddy glanced towards me.

I looked away quickly, and my mom thought that I was being reasonable.

After dinner, I went to Reddy’s room because I felt I owed him an explanation.

“What is it, Arun?” Reddy asked me. He had changed his dress into a vest and a lungi.

“I wanted you to know why I stopped Kavita from coming here,” I said as I came in.

“Tell me. Why did you not want your wife to come here?” Reddy asked

“If Kavita were here, you couldn’t focus on my mom,” I said sheepishly

Reddy looked at me, surprised. Maybe he couldn’t believe I wanted my mom in his arms now. Before either of us could say anything else. Someone knocked on the door.

We were both shocked as to who could be knocking on the door at this hour. Reddy went towards the door and peeped through the peephole. His eyes were wide as he turned towards me.

“It’s your MOM,” he said in a very low voice and signaled me to hide.

I couldn’t believe my mom was at the door. What was she doing here at this hour? I thought as I looked around for a place to hide. The only place where I could hide was the closet. I moved into the closet.

My mind went to the time when Reddy had fucked my wife in the hotel room, and I watched them through the closet. I closed the closet door and left it a little open, so I could peek out to see what was about to happen.

Reddy took off his vest, threw it aside, and then went towards the door to open it. My mom’s eyes were drawn to his naked chest as Reddy opened the door.

“Oh, Ragini,” Reddy said surprisedly, looking down at her body. She was still in the white palazzo suit that Reddy had gifted her.

“I just wanted to talk about something,” My mom said, still standing at the door.

“Come in,” Reddy said and moved aside.

My mom slowly walked in, and Reddy closed the door behind her.

“Listen, Vijay, whatever happened today was a mistake. And I don’t want that incident to affect my daughter’s future with your son, if there is any.” My mom told Reddy as they stood in the room facing each other.

“Hmm, I understand. Even I don’t want that,” Reddy said.

“Can we just forget about that and start over?” My mom asked, and there was delight in her voice.

Reddy moved a step closer to my mom as she said that. He then placed his hand on my mom’s shoulder and ran his fingers along her arms. I thought mom would back away, but she didn’t. She stood there like a statue.

“I am ready to forget everything and start over, Ragini,” Reddy said as he held my mom’s hand in his.

“But what should I do about this erection I have been carrying since the morning I saw you in this dress?” Reddy said and placed my mom’s hand on his crotch. My mom tried to pull back, but Reddy held her hand tightly on his crotch.

“Oh, Vijay,” My mom gasped as she felt his cock grow in her hands. “Please, I am helpless. I can’t do anything about it. Going any further would only jeopardize my daughter’s future.” My mom pleaded to him.

“Ssshhhh Ragini, How about I make a deal here? You help me with this now, and I will plan a meeting with your daughter for my son’s wedding.” Reddy said as he moved my mom’s hand along the length of his cock.

“But that would be wrong, Vijay.” My mom told

“What if I tell you that this is the only way?” Vijay said and pulled his hand back. My mom, too, pulled her hand back as soon as Reddy left her wrist.

“What do you want me to do, Vijay?” My mom asked in a nervous tone.

Reddy moved closer to my mom until her huge boobs got pressed against his naked muscular chest. He then pushed my mom onto the edge of the bed, and she sat there while Reddy stood in front of her.

“I want you to open my lungi and suck my cock till I cum,” Reddy said to my mother, looking directly into her eyes.

My mom’s breathing increased, and her boobs started heaving on her chest as Reddy said that. Reddy then brought his lips near her and kissed my mom very softly. My mom closed her eyes, but Reddy pulled back. When she opened her eyes, she saw Reddy standing in front of her.

There was a huge tent in lungi pointing in her direction. I could see my mom’s lips shivering as her hands automatically moved toward his lungi. She untied the knot, the lungi fell on his ankles, and his hard cock stood right in front of her face.

“Oh, my,” My mom was lost for words as she saw that cock.

Reddy felt proud seeing my mom’s reaction and placed both hands on his hips.

“Come on, Ragini, you know what to do,” Reddy ordered my mom, looking down at her.

I looked at the scene in front of me. My 48-year-old mom was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a dress that Reddy had gifted her. Reddy stood in front of her naked, encouraging my mom to suck his cock.

Looking at my mom’s face and body language, I knew she wanted to suck that cock now. My mom bit her lips and slowly moved her hands toward his cock. Reddy’s cock shivered in excitement as my mom grasped her fingers around it.

“Oh, Ragini,” Reddy moaned, placing his hand on the back of my mom’s head.

My mom again looked up as Reddy thrust his cock forward towards my mom’s lips. His cock was oozing precum, and I could see the precum getting transferred to my mom’s lips.

My mom slowly parted her lips, and his cockhead slid in. I almost came in my pants, seeing my mom take his monster cock in her mouth.

“Oh yeah, Ragini, roll your tongue around it,” Reddy ordered as his bulbous cockhead slid inside her. My mom did exactly that, and Reddy tried to push his cock in her mouth inch by inch.

“Ragini, your mouth feels so warm. Yeah, Just like that.” Reddy kept complimenting her, and my mom soon got into the groove. My mom started gagging only 5 inches. She tried, but she couldn’t take more.

So she wrapped her hands around his shaft and started fisting the remaining part of his cock. Mom continued doing this. Rolling her tongue on his cockhead and sucking his cockhead while fisting the remaining length with both her hands.

Reddy dropped his hands down and held her boobs. He tried to weigh her heavy boobs and pressed them, making my mom moan on his cock.

Reddy’s cock was glistening with his precum and my mom’s saliva. My mom closed her legs together as she worshiped Reddy’s cock with her mouth and hands. I saw Reddy breathing heavily, and my mom noticed it too. She pulled out his cock and directed it toward her boobs.

Reddy now placed his thumb inside my mom’s mouth, and she gladly sucked his thumb as she gave him a handjob. Reddy’s body shuddered, and he came hard on my mom’s boobs. He came in the dress that he had gifted to her.

My mom rolled her tongue on her lips as she collected his cum on her boobs. He came so much. I almost forgot how much he could cum. I could see a few drops on her chin too. She wiped the cum off her chin and her kurti with a towel.

Her huge cleavage could easily be seen now that the cum was spread all over her kurti, exposing her. I had never seen my mom like this. Her face was flushed. Her hair was disheveled.

She stood up from the bed and slowly walked towards the door. She found Reddy’s hand on her hips, pulling her towards him from behind. My mom could feel his naked cock on her big ass.

“You did a good job, Ragini. If it weren’t for our deal, I would have fucked you,” Reddy said confidently in her ears.

It felt as though he was teasing my mom with his words. And that was affecting her because my mom ground her ass against his cock.

“Now go before I change my mind and fuck you,” Reddy said, spanking my mom’s ass.

My mom bit her lips again, and her body shuddered as she walked out of the room. Reddy closed the door behind her.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 25

On a Sunday morning, Ayushi received a call from her mom. Her mom Ragini instructed her to come to Mumbai and that her brother had booked her ticket for that night. Ayushi asked what for, but her mom didn’t say anything further than that.

Ragini then talked to her daughter-in-law Kavita. She told Kavita that the talks were going well here. Mr. Reddy wanted to meet Ayushi once before taking things any further. Mr. Reddy’s son couldn’t come because he was in the US.

Kavita was delighted to hear that. But she had no idea what was happening in Mumbai between her mother-in-law and her lover Reddy.

Ragini instructed her daughter-in-law to pack a good dress for Ayushi to meet Mr. Reddy, i.e., her future father-in-law, for the first time. Kavita assured Ragini that she would take care of everything from her side.

After Kavita cut the call, she looked at Ayushi sitting by her side. She could sense that Ayushi was angry. Ayushi now understood the reason behind her mom’s visit to Mumbai.

“I always knew that I would have an arranged marriage. But I had no idea my family would do everything behind my back. And bhabhi, you knew about this the whole time, yet you didn’t say anything to me. Why did you do this to me, bhabhi? I thought we were friends. I had loved and respected you from the moment you came into our life.” Ayushi got all emotional as she said this to Kavita.

“I am sorry, Ayushi. I wanted to tell you, but Arun and mom strictly told me not to.” Kavita said as she placed her hand on Ayushi’s shoulder.

Ayushi pushed her bhabhi’s hand away and stormed off to her room. She shut the door behind her. Kavita felt bad for Ayushi. She was a sweet girl. Kavita didn’t know what to do now. She thought of giving Ayushi some time to calm herself down.

Back in her room, Ayushi cried because she thought she was being forced into something she didn’t want to do. They didn’t even ask her if she was ready for marriage. They just decided between themselves for her. Ayushi felt betrayed by her own family.

Ayushi then called Suresh and told him everything that had happened. She wanted to meet him right away. Suresh listened to every word that Ayushi said, and he started making his plan. Ayushi pleaded with him that she wanted to meet him today before going to Mumbai.

“I will come to your house in the evening around 4,” Suresh said after thinking for a bit.

“But my bhabhi will be there in the house,” Ayushi said in a concerned tone.

“Don’t worry. I will tell her I have come to drop you at the airport. Everything will be fine. Trust me,” Suresh assured her.

“Ok. I will wait for you.” Ayushi said and cut the call.

Suresh smiled wickedly as he drove towards Ayushi’s house that evening. He had thought of a plan. He knew that it was risky, but he had decided to go after that plan. He called Ayushi as soon as he reached her place. Ayushi came out in the hall and saw her bhabhi sitting on a couch.

She got scared a bit seeing her bhabhi there. Kavita looked at her with sympathy. She knew how terrible Ayushi must have been feeling. She was in the room the whole afternoon.

“Suresh Jiju is here,” Ayushi told her bhabhi as she walked towards the door.

“Suresh? What? Why? I… I mean, is everything alright?” Kavita’s eyes went wide as she heard his name. Flashbacks from that morning’s incidents replayed in her head. She had jerked him off in the bathroom the last time Suresh was in her house.

“Yeah, bhabhi. I called him and asked him to drop me at the airport.” Ayushi said as she opened the door.

Suresh came in smiling. He was dressed formally, and Ayushi hugged him almost instantly. Kavita was surprised to see Ayushi hug him this tightly. As they separated, Suresh looked at Kavita.

Kavita was dressed in a yellow suit. She had no dupatta as she wasn’t expecting anyone in the house. Kavita could feel his eyes piercing her body as he checked her out.

Ayushi held his hand and dragged him toward her room. Suresh was more than happy to go into Ayushi’s room.

“Bhabhi, why don’t you prepare something for Suresh Jiju while we chat,” Ayushi said. But it felt more like an order to Kavita’s ears. Alarm bells started ringing in Kavita’s ears. She saw Ayushi closing the door behind her.

What the hell was happening? Why has she closed the door? And when did she get so close to Suresh? Kavita thought hard but couldn’t think of any answer. She finally told herself that she was thinking too much and Ayushi probably just enjoyed the company of her jiju.

Kavita walked towards the kitchen, but her eyes were glued to Ayushi’s room. Inside the room, Suresh pulled Ayushi towards him as soon as she closed the door.

“Ummmmm.” Ayushi moaned as Suresh pulled her t-shirt off her body and kissed her neck.

Ayushi wrapped her hands around Suresh’s neck and pulled his head towards her. The next moment Suresh placed his lips on hers and kissed her vigorously. Ayushi responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth. Suresh unbuttoned his shirt and left it open on his body.

They both fell on the bed as they kissed, and Ayushi fell on top of her jiju. Suresh moved his hand on Ayushi’s back and unhooked her bra freeing her boobs. Her boobs fell on his chest.

Ayushi slowly went down, licking his body. Starting with his neck and then to his chest. She took each of his nipples in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, making Suresh moan in pleasure. She moved further down, licking his body.

Ayushi stood between his legs and bent down to unbuckle his belt. Suresh moved his hips up as she pulled her pants down with his boxers. Suresh’s 7 inch hard cock sprang out, and Ayushi held it in her hands. She then bent down on the bed and licked the shaft of his cock.

She licked his balls one by one as her thumb pressed his cockhead. She looked into his eyes, pulling the skin back and exposing his red cockhead. She pressed her tongue on his cockhead and slowly guided his cock inside her mouth.

She started bobbing as he took his cock inch by inch in her mouth.

“Oh, Suresh Jiju, I don’t want to get married now. I am in love with this cock,” She said and squeezed his cock.

She could feel the pre cum oozing in her mouth as his cock went deeper and deeper.

Suresh held Ayushi’s face and started humping his hips upwards. He was now fucking her mouth. Ayushi’s spit fell on his thighs every time he thrust his cock deeper inside her mouth.

Suresh looked towards the door as he fucked Ayushi’s mouth. He wondered if Kavita was on the other side, trying to listen. He looked at the Ayushi, who had completely become his slut now. He didn’t even have to instruct her what to do. She was gladly gagging on his cock. She enjoyed taking it in like a slut.

Now was the time to put his plan his action. He knew it was risky, but he decided to do it and consider the consequences later. Suresh stopped and turned Ayushi around. He got her below his body. He pulled out her shorts and panty in a go.

Ayushi lay completely naked on the bed. Suresh stood between her legs, admiring his wife’s sister’s naked body.

“I need some water,” Suresh said.

Ayushi pointed towards the bottle on the side stand by the bed. Suresh needed a reason to go out.

“Cold water,” Suresh said and moved towards the door.

“Bhabhi will be there outside,” Ayushi said, getting scared.

Suresh opened the door and peeped outside. He saw Kavita standing in the kitchen. Kavita looked towards the door as soon as she heard the sound. She noticed Suresh peeping in her direction.

“She’s is not in the hall. She must be in her room,” Suresh then turned back and told Ayushi.

“I will be back in a second,” Suresh said and came out of the room.

Kavita was shocked to see Suresh walking naked out of Ayushi’s room proudly. She could see his cock standing erect and dangling as he moved toward the kitchen. Kavita held the kitchen slab for support because she felt she could fall at any moment.

Suresh smiled wickedly as he reached the kitchen and pulled out a water bottle from the fridge. He glanced at Kavita but didn’t say a single word. Kavita found it hard to breathe in front of naked Suresh. Suresh took the water bottle and walked back.

Kavita stared at his naked ass and back. It was more muscular than her husband’s, she thought. Suresh stopped at the door of Ayushi’s room and turned back. He found Kavita’s eyes on her body. He smiled and went inside. He left the door ajar.

Suresh was that Ayushi was still in the same position he had left her. Her hand was in between her legs and on her boobs, pressing them slowly. He drank a sip of water as Ayushi looked at him seductively and went near her. He threw the bottle aside and got on top of Ayushi.

He kissed and licked her neck and slowly moved down to her boobs. He took her nipples between his fingers and pulled them hard, making her cry out in pain.

Kavita heard those cries. And she found her steps moving towards Ayushi’s room. Her heartbeat increased as she peeped inside to the sight of Suresh sucking Ayushi’s boobs while his fingers pulled her other nipples.

“Aah, jiju. Yes.” Ayushi moaned and raised her chest in excitement.

Kavita clutched her legs together as she saw everything in the room. She wanted to judge her sister-in-law, but she couldn’t. She felt very odd seeing them together. How on earth did this happen? Does Avantika know?

Many questions were in her mind. But no answer.

“Turn around, my little slut.” Suresh ordered Ayushi. She gladly smiled and went on her fours with her head on the bed.

Suresh then held Ayushi’s hips with one hand and his cock in another hand. He looked towards the door, and their eyes met. Kavita couldn’t look away. She kept staring back at him as Suresh rubbed his hard cock against her wet pussy.

“Jiju. Please fuck me,” Ayushi moaned as she felt his cock stretching her pussy lips.

“Say that again, Ayushi,” Suresh teased her.

“Fuck me with your big cock, jiju. Your saali needs it inside her wet pussy,” Ayushi said seductively.

Kavita looked down at his cock. She should have felt disgusted with what Ayushi was saying, but that turned her on. Kavita bit her lips hard as Suresh slid his hard cock inside Ayushi. She looked intently as every inch disappeared deep inside her pussy.

Ayushi moaned at the top of her voice. Suresh was so turned on seeing Kavita that he started fucking Ayushi with long thrusts. Kavita stood at the door with her eyes glued on them as Ayushi’s body went forward with each thrust.

After every 6-7 thrusts, Suresh had to pull Ayushi back towards him. Suresh had one hand on her hips while his other was on her ass.

In between, suddenly, Suresh raised his hand and spanked Ayushi very hard. The sound of the spank was so loud that Kavita clutched her ass muscles seeing it. She could only imagine what Ayushi must have felt.

“Yeah, jiju. Fuck me harder. Spank that ass, ” Ayushi moaned.

Kavita was surprised to see Ayushi’s willingness for Suresh. He spanked her ass again a few times while he fucked her. And then looked towards Kavita. Her mouth had gone dry. She stood like a statue in that place.

The next moment Suresh held Ayushi’s hair in his hand and pulled her head back. Making Ayushi scream out. Ayushi felt the pain with pleasure, but she did not attempt to stop him.

“Come on your knees, my slut,” Suresh ordered, pulling his cock out of her pussy.

Kavita saw his cock shining in Ayushi’s cum. Ayushi kneeled on the floor and tied her hair back in a ponytail.

“Give it to me, jiju. Give me all your cum,” Ayushi moaned.

Kavita couldn’t see Ayushi’s face and Suresh’s cock. She could see Ayushi’s sweaty back. Ayushi waited patiently for Suresh’s cum as he jacked his cock in front of her face.

Even while Suresh jacked his cock on Ayushi’s face, his eyes were on Kavita. Kavita, too, looked back at him as if he was going to cum for her.

“Aah,” Suresh made a huge grunt and came on Ayushi’s face. The first glob fell on her lips, hair, boobs, and all over her face. Ayushi’s face was drenched in her Jiju’s cum. As Ayushi rushed to the washroom, Kavita managed to look at her face.

Kavita felt her pussy leaking as she looked back at Suresh’s cock. She could see a few drops still on his cock and a few on the ground. The first thought that came to her was to go and lick him clean, just like she licked Reddy’s cock after he was done with her.

But Kavita took a few steps backward and went to her room. She locked her room, and very quickly, she pulled her salwar and panties down to her knees. Kavita cum hard as soon as she cupped her naked pussy. Her eyes went blank, and she fell on the floor with her hands between her legs.

“Bhabhi. Bhabhi.” Ayushi called her out.

Kavita was in her bathroom, where she had masturbated for the second time, thinking about Reddy. Somewhere in between, even Suresh came to her mind. She cum again intensely. She wrapped a towel around her body, opened the door, and saw Ayushi smiling.

“Where is Suresh?” Kavita couldn’t help but ask this as the first question.

“He left just some time ago. Actually, Avantika di had called. So he had to go.” Ayushi said.

“Why did you call him today?” Kavita asked, hoping that Ayushi would tell her the truth.

“Umm. I don’t know bhabhi. We have grown quite close since my birthday party. And today, when I was upset, I wanted to talk to someone. So I called him,” Ayushi replied.

“I hope he cheered you up. You look so happy and different now,” Kavita said, looking at her from head to toe.

“He did cheer me up. He just gave me what I needed,” Ayushi smiled in her mind as she heard her own words.

“Ok then, let me get ready. I have to drop you off at the airport too.” Kavita said.