• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga

Akshay Thakur

Narratophilia
The Mating Call

She smiled and looked at her image in the mirror and was happy about her looks. She thought she would have been more sexy if she had dressed herself. She packed jasmine malas and put it in her bag. She pulled her sari much below her navel and adjusted the pallu in such a way that her navel was visible. Its been a month she has been edging herself when her master called her to meet her at a place far away from city and there after came in few parcels containing a satin blood red saree with deep cut backless blouse and a pair of black netty lingerie with list of instructions which she followed and prepared herself for the mating meeting.

She felt like a new bride going in to the room on the first night. At the same time, she felt like a whore going to her lover. She is aware that anyone looking at her in the attire does not think that she is an honorable and respectable lady lecturer. Instead she looked like a floozy and vamp. She thought that finally she would be with the man, her Master. She is elated and excited with the expectation of meeting him.

She went to the Hotel in the evening, Shiva was waiting at the entrance and led her by holding her hand to the Restaurant and ordered snacks and coffee.
Shiva: Baby, you look more beautiful and sexier today.
Pooja: I am happy you like me. You have influenced me to change. Shiva, You look more handsome than I imagined.
Shiva: You are dressed to kill. I appreciate that you took special care to dress for me.
Pooja: I am happy you like me. I have been preparing myself to look beautiful for you. Your instructions have brought the younger girl out in me at this age.
Shiva: Age does not matter. Some women like you become more beautiful with advancing age. Women and wine more matured the better. you have sexy voice. I love you more intensity than earlier. You arouse carnal desire in me. Yes. if you want the proof of my desire, feel me now.

He placed her hand on his bulge. She had no force in her to oppose but to admire his control over her body. She felt the bulge of his cock, feeling the hardness with him smiling. She was and said ‘OMG, you are ready’.
Shiva: I am always ready for you, baby. You definitely look sexy and more.
Pooja More?
Shiva: Yes, More. You are dressed to reveal your beauty and sexuality. I will tell you later when we are in the room.
Pooja: I read all your letters again today. I was afraid to meet you, after reading all your raunchy explicit descriptive letters today before getting ready.
Shiva: why?
Pooja: You know why. The things you said you will do to me and things you did not say that you will do to me as a surprise. My daughter teased me, I look like a new bride going to her husband for the first night.
Shiva: That’s good to hear. Your daughter know and approve our mating. You are ready!
Pooja: Yes, My daughter and son like you so much. They want to see you and meet you. they are so happy that I have changed, being happy, joyous and friendly with them now. They know It is because of you I have changed so much.

The waiter served the snacks. They ate snacks and had coffee.
Pooja: As a widow, people may call me immoral bitch, once everyone knows our relationship. But I do not bother.
Shiva: Do you dress like this in college. I appreciate that you have really changed. You present yourself now as a confident and sexy woman.
Pooja: My confidence is induced, influenced and inspired by you. Now that I am your lover. I do not care what others think of me.
Shiva: Do you know that you really look like a slut and whore and not a dignified respectable lecturer.
Pooja: smiling, Sir. You wanted to see me like this.
Shiva: Your backless blouse is very deep and low cut, and sari worn so low below the navel. Men think you are challenging them to rape you. Everyone in the restaurant is looking at you and me. They must be thinking that I have hired a whore for the night.
Pooja: So you made me look like a prostitute on purpose? Sir, I am specially dressed for you today, I am your whore. You hired me just not for one night but for life time Sir.
Shiva: You do not look like a prostitute from the red-light area, but are definitely looking like a high class whore sexually hungry and found an young man to satisfy your insatiable desires.
Pooja: You seem to be an expert in recognizing and seducing married, unsatisfied, unmarried, divorced women and widows of all ages.
Shiva: and make them my life time slaves. I do not pursue and chase happily married women who are loyal to their husbands, unless …..
Pooja: Unless?
Shiva: Unless the woman is extremely beautiful and sexy

Pooja: You seduce loyal happily married wives too.
Shiva: Yes. I do. loyal and happily married wives remain loyal mostly because lack of opportunity, fear of social stigma, and not finding a man who can win their heart and make them madly fall in love.

He gets up and starts walking. His eyes instructing her to follow him and she does so subconsciously.

Reactions: Delta101

Akshay Thakur

Narratophilia
The final Strike:

He led her to the room. In the room he took her in his arms. And the room was perfect. Warm, bathed in the golden light of over a dozen flickering candles in this room. Scented candles, the earthy natural scent of patchouli, sandalwood, sage and frankincense an aphrodisiac to the senses.

She was happy after so many years, finally she is in the arms of a man she loves. She took six arm lengths of Jasmine malas from her bag, and gave it him.

Shiva said, Lovely, I thought the flowers were missing, and arranged jasmine malas in her braid. Pooja, my dear baby, you look ravishing. He took her face in his hands, stroked her cheek, her ear, chin and the side of her face along the jaw line with his fingers. He stroked the back of her head, slowly massaged her scalp, running fingers through her thick hair, brushed the strands of hair away from her eyes as he made eye contact, leading her to want something more.

He kissed on her forehead, eyes, eyelids and cheeks. She was moving her face conveniently to receive as he kissed, licked, and nibbled lovingly, delicately, slowly and passionately all over her neck, cheeks and face. He licked and nibbled at her earlobes while his fingers caressed at the back of earlobes. He kissed her earlobes, the sides of her ear, and the area behind her ears gently. He stroked her ears as he continued to kiss and also brushed his lips along and behind her ears and nibbled her earlobes taking into his mouth. He kissed her chin and nose.

He lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so that he can caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of his fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder and all the way up to her earlobe. He ran tip of his tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, he ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.

She opened her mouth fully inviting and taking as his tongue slipped into hers. His tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around him tightly and their tongues caressed each other and she tasted his tongue. She took his lower lip into her mouth and, sucking, chewing and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing herself against him. He was biting and chewing her lips till bleeding. She sucked and chewed on his lower lip for a long time. In turn, he took her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently.

Their tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily each other alternatively. Her tongue attacked his mouth, probing his tongue, teeth and gums. Their bodies were pressing at each other. Their hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. they kissed on for long time, endless with small gaps for taking breath

The signs of sexual arousal in her was obvious. Her cunt juices started flowing out profusely, her cunt lips and clitoris swollen and engorged. He continued to french kiss her possessively and with all the love that he could muster. With her lips and hands and hair and their bodies pressed together in the most intricate and intimate manner, he did not stop. He wanted to be there with his arm cupping her cheeks sometimes briefly pulling her hair, sometimes pushing her to the very edge and she was being absolutely ravishingly submissive and receiving and reciprocating forcefully.

For her, there was nothing. Nothing in this whole world. just Shiva, his lips, his tongue and his hands, her needs, his desires, his happiness, and her urgent need for love, to be taken by him, to take him into her. Pooja’s muscle tension increased, heart rate quickened and breathing is accelerated. Her skin became flushed and her breast nipples become hardened or erect.
His overpowering maleness made her submit herself to me. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood running fast, her nerves electrified and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened. Her heavy huge breasts became painfully heavier and swollen.

Her clit swollen and opened like flower petals. Cunt juice from her pussy was overflowing and running down between her thighs. Being edging for months made her cunt sensitive to any intimate touch and unable to hold herself.

She could not think of anything else except that her hungry burning insatiable desire to be quenched. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode. A throbbing from her pelvis overwhelmed her body. She could not bear the urge. She wants my cock inside her cunt. She wants to be fucked. She wants her cunt opened, filled and fucked.

He lifted her by slipping a hand under her arm and around her back, leaned over her placed my other arm behind her knees and scooped her up into my arms. She put her hands around my neck holding on to me, buried her face on my shoulder and groaned. He carried her to the bed room, dragging her sari pallu, illuminated by soft sunlight diffused through white curtains and thrown her on to the white bed sheet that covered the bed.

Pooja lay down on the edge of the bed, her feet touching the floor and her hair spread wide on the bed. He could see her flawless blemish less glowing smooth skin, full extra-large voluminous conical mountainous big breasts with large dark areolas and hardened jutting upright erect big nipples, her mound of deep navel, the rise and fall of her abdomen.

Lying back down on the bed, her partially nude erotic body revealed in the soft diffused light that came through the window curtains. Her extra-large huge mountainous breasts had proportionately large conical areolas with big long elongated and stiffened nipples that pointed out from the considerable mound of her firm tits. Her huge breasts hung on her ribcage, upthrust with huge nipples pointing to the ceiling. He sat next to her, cupping, stroking and feeling her huge voluminous firm pendulous conical extra-large breasts. He unhooked and removed her blouse and bra as she lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. His hand sipped through below her sari and petticoat feeling her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs. Her blood flow to her cunt increased, clitoris and labia swollen and her vaginal lubrication began. Her breasts become fuller and the vaginal walls begin to swell. Her muscle spasms in the feet, face, and hands are clearly visible.

Shiva: You bitch, You are ready!
Pooja: Yes, my Master. I am ready for you.

He undressed completely in the most sensuous way a man can. He walked towards her flaunting his long thick amazing whopping cock with a huge knob proudly. Pooja was surprised, shocked and fascinated by seeing the enormous size of his erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous young and virile cock. She never saw such a huge cock with such a huge knob and never imagined that a man could have such a big cock. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief. Her surprise is not unexpected to him.

He stood there in front of her showing his cock.
‘Oh my God, Your cock is gigantic like Shiva lingam,’ she said.
Shiva: Take it, hold it and feel my cock, my baby.
She took his rigid long thick erect hard cock into her hands with awe, feeling it and held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a monstrous cock with rock hardness.

She remembered the sculptures on the temples and also thought of Lord Shiva’s lingam. She felt his cock and squeezed. It was like a long thick hard rod with a very big menacingly huge knob. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands.

She was afraid, terrified and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt. She could not help but compare the enormous size of the cock she was holding with that of her husband’s timid small soft lifeless cock. She was holding and stroking his cock in her hands. Yet, she was excited with anticipation and want to be fucked by such a massive cock as big cock. Her surprise on seeing his massive cock is not new to him.

Pooja: I am happy, Sir, I am fortunate to hold your beautiful gigantic lingam.
Shiva: Do you like it bitch?
Pooja: I love it, Sir.
Shiva:Do you want to take it in your cunt,
Pooja: I want to but I am afraid, sir
Pooja gawked at the exceptionally long, thick shaft pointed directly at her. “There is no way in hell that monstrous dick is coming near me. You are not ripping my pussy in two,” she thought and she shrieked, clamping her legs tightly.

Though she was afraid, she wants his big monstrous cock to open and fill her cunt. She was excited, her cunt petals enlarged, clitoris became stiff and hard, and her cunt juices started overflowing with excited expectation. She kissed the knob and ran her tongue over the knob.

She thought, finally her dreams came true. She always was unhappy about her husband’s timid cock. she said, ‘Oh, my god, Shiva, I cannot wait, Please do it. Come into me. I want your lingam inside me,’ she said, holding and stroking his cock.

He took off her sari and petticoat as she lifted her big wide ass to ease out. She was naked and spread her legs and thighs wide apart. Her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff big clit were inviting. She has beautiful thick cunt lips, erect big clitoris.

She put her hand and covered her cunt. he took her hand off, bent over her between her fat fleshy thighs and rubbed his cock on her wet cunt lips and massaged her clitoris, gently.

He had never been able to thrust into a woman without worrying about hurting her, so his sexual encounters had been lessons in control – painful struggles to be gentle and hold back. He’d taught himself the art of slipping just the head of his power peter into a woman’s pussy and then thrusting ever so slowly until she’d reached her limits. His cock had never been more than halfway in.

He opened her cunt lips with his hands, slowly and firmly entered into her cunt opening going deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. His cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls.

When his cock knob entered her, she gasped. It was painful. It was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock opening her cunt, stretching her cunt and full from the inside her cunt. Despite her cunt filled with juice it was extremely painful for her. The truth was that she was definitely turned on, and her cunt overflowing with juices, the size of his cock did hurt her.

Pooja cried in pain and said, ‘You are hurting me, Sir, Please be gentle.’

He shoved himself inside her, fought to push his hardness inside her as far and as fast as he could. She was too tight and he was too wide for speed, but whereas before when he felt resistance he’d hesitated, now he shoved harder. Her body resisted, and his body crashed through. He shoved all that hard, wide meat inside her. He forced his way in, while she was still trying to figure out if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

His thick cock stretched her vagina to the utmost limits. In the next few attempts forced his cock deep slowly inch by inch and got into her touching the bottom of her cunt. He kept his cock still without moving. Her cunt was completely filled and stretched to the limits by his cock. She never felt that way with her husband’s small timid cock.

She could feel his cock filling inside her cunt stretching and expanding. It was a surprise for her that his big long thick enormous cock filled her cunt to the bottom and still some length of it is outside her vagina. Her hand was on his cock which remained outside. She raised her bottom slightly to take more of his cock into her cunt. Her cunt muscles were gripping his cock tightly like a fist.

It was obvious that she never had such an experience of her cunt filled by a big cock. She was tightly encircling and gripping his cock as if she wanted to take all of him into her. On one hand she felt amazing, so hard, so long, so wide, and all inside her. It felt good. It flung her back against the bed, tore screams of pleasure from her mouth. It turned almost-pain to unbelievable pleasure. It made her throw her body around him, over him, fling her upper body against the pillows, over and over again like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

She writhed and screamed, and fought, and danced under him. And he shoved himself as far inside me as he could, hitting the end of me when there was still some of him yet to go. He looked into her eyes, and said, ‘You bitch Your cunt is filled and stretched by my cock. Do you want more’

Pooja: Yes Sir, whatever pleases you, Sir.

She wants more. Her cunt muscles opened up, stretched by the enormous size of his thick long cock, and her hands on his hips were pressing me more into her. I took her breasts into his hands fondling them. It was a moment of unison, of their bodies and souls.

“Sir, It feels like your cock split me in two!” she stammered. She slowly turned to look in the mirror across from the bed behind her. What she saw horrified her. Her cunt was stretched wide open by his huge cock. There was at least half of his cock still out of her cunt. ‘Oh, God I feel like I’m a virgin getting fucked. “It’s so big…do you know, sir, how much your stretching me?” she whispered.

He looked down in front of her. The juice had traveled down his cock and was staining the sheets. He looked into her eyes, keeping his cock still to enjoy the feeling, He was not in a hurry. He wanted her to feel and enjoy the enormous size of his cock. Slowly he slid back and forth. ‘I want to fill you and fuck you slut’, he said and took his cock out to the knob and entered her again to the bottom.

He is boring into her cunt enlarging her cunt hole as a boring machine turning to widen and deepening.

Pooja: Oh my God, Shiva, You are tearing me apart.
He settled down to a steady, relentless rhythm, fucking her straight and hard.

She said, ‘fuck me, deeper, more and more. I am your slut’. She urged him as his cock was going in and withdrawing to the tip and then sliding into her cunt slowly and steadily. He could feel her cunt muscles opening every time his cock went in deep.

She was moaning, and said, ‘Oh, fuck me, fuck your Slave, fuck me, fuck me hard. Tear me apart. I need it. I have been waiting and hungry for so long all my life to take your cock. Give it to me all the way in.’ She was repeating the words again and again, cooing and crying loud, while moving bottom up to meet each of his strokes.

He lifted and placed both her legs on both sides his shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt and fucked her slowly, steadily and rhythmically deeper and deeper. He whispered, ‘Pooja, You are a sexy bitch and your cunt is like a heaven, and you needed to be fucked by me making you a whore’ He fucked fast with all his energy digging into her deeper and deeper opening her cunt with each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning very loud with pleasure.

Shiva: Pooja, my sweet sexy baby, you are a cunt. You are a sexy bitch and slut. You are a tramp and whore. I am going to fuck you so hard and rip off your cunt.

Pooja: Yeah, I am a bitch in heat, I am your slut. I am your whore. Fuck me, my Lord and Master. Fuck your Slave. Fill my cunt. I am yours. I am your slut and whore. Your fat cock is so long and big. Fuck me deeper and more and more, rip me off. I have been waiting for you all these years to fill my cunt.

She was thrusting upwards raising her arse with equal vigor and enthusiasm making erotic sounds. She was like a bitch in heat now. She wanted his cock in her. Their bodies with each stroke were trying to unite with each other, attempting to unite, to become one, to achieve oneness.

Her hands around him, her legs spread wide, her cunt inviting and receiving his cock each time. he was digging and rotating his cock in her cunt making it bigger and wider. After few minutes her hips began to rise and fall with me in harmonious perfect rhythm and made undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved, and she began to emit throaty erotic exciting orgasmic sounds.

She squirmed and moaned as he pulled almost all of the way out and then thrust back in to hilt with full force again and again rapidly gaining speed.

The rhythm became faster and faster as he placed his hands under her ass cheeks bringing his cock into her cunt deeper thrust to the hilt. As he fucked deeper with more forceful thrusts, digging and rotating in her cunt holding her arse cheeks, she came violently crying a loud as if a simmering volcano erupted, her whole body in frenzied uncontrollable spasms and she dug her finger nails deep into his back scratching wildly drawing out blood.

Her orgasm was visible in her reaction of complete abandon, her legs and pussy tightening around him in a squiring movement.

She moved back and forth, up and down and wiggled tighter and tighter. She screamed and moaned with absolute pure pleasure and it was more than obvious that she was having a great time. He pumped mindlessly faster and faster deep into her cunt. He kept his cock rooted in her cunt without moving and her cunt muscles gripping, releasing and squeezing his cock like a fist, repeatedly.

All her control over her body and mind was lost and she was in another world trance. The month long cum denial had a huge effect on her body which took her to another state of intoxication.

He massaged her clitoris slowly until she lifted her hips and came again. Her body was shaking in a frenzied motion sweating profusely. Keeping his cock still in her cunt, he massaged her cunt and clit smoothly and she had three more consecutive endless orgasms. She came as if all her pores opened up and juices coming out of her body crying out loud like a wild animal. Her muscles of her vagina contracted. Her uterus was undergoing rhythmic contraction. He kept on fucking her more and digging into her cum filled cunt. He fucked on with all his energy continuously.

Suddenly her fingers dug into his shoulders and she was ready again. She was orgasmic phase again and experienced multiple orgasms Finally we came together in unison and in a harmonious motion. She surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She cried out very loud with joy and her fingernails dug deeper and deeper scratching his back violently, drawing blood profusely. Her fingers dug in deeply drawing blood.

He had just finished banging Pooja’s cunt and she was recovering from a series of mind blowing orgasms. She was satisfied, he wanted more, but her cunt was too sore.
Shiva: you bitch, you scratched my back and drew blood . You need punishment.
Pooja: I could not control Sir. You gave me such a powerful orgasm.
Shiva: I will have to punish you now. You should realize who is your Master.

Mass

super bhai...very good...look forward to the next one pls..letter writing erotic saga...."letter writing" reminds of good ol' days when we had no emails, WA, etc...unique concept in this digital age...thx. Hope to read the next part soon. Am sure, it will be hot as the previous updates.
Akshay Thakur

Last edited:

Delta101

Perfect......What an exceptional display of writing skills! The level of professionalism exhibited is commendable. I guess, you must be a professional writer.

Waiting for the next hot update soon...

Reactions: Akshay Thakur