• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Shiva's Erotic Letter seduction saga

Akshay Thakur

Narratophilia
super bhai...very good...look forward to the next one pls..letter writing erotic saga...."letter writing" reminds of good ol' days when we had no emails, WA, etc...unique concept in this digital age...thx. Hope to read the next part soon. Am sure, it will be hot as the previous updates.
Akshay Thakur
Thank you bhai I was thinking of ending the thread with next update …but considering all the response I am thinking of continuing

Akshay Thakur

Narratophilia
Perfect......What an exceptional display of writing skills! The level of professionalism exhibited is commendable. I guess, you must be a professional writer.

Waiting for the next hot update soon...
Thanks a lot…not a writer but ionly write erotica…and a lot of sexting does help😉

Last edited:

Mass

Thank you bhai I was thinking of ending the thread with next update …but considering all the response I am thinking of continuing
-

Last edited:

Mass

Pls do...as I think someone commented, let Pooja wear low cut sexy blouses and hot transparent sarees when they meet next. I think someone had commented on this and you said that it'll happen as well. Look forward to that as well pls..thx :)
Akshay Thakur

Reactions: Akshay Thakur

Akshay Thakur

Narratophilia
He turned her around. He forced his cock up her ass. She was on her knees with her chest against the bed and her tight, round, huge creamy ass hanging there just waiting for him. He positioned his precum lubed cock head against her virgin asshole and pushed. He pushed harder to force his cock past her tight ass-ring. A bit more force and he penetrated about an inch. He began to push deeper when it occurred to him that her virgin asshole was so tight around my thick cock that he is causing her pain. She was biting on the pillow bearing all the pain. He stopped pushing and asked Pooja if he was hurting her.
“Yes”, she yelled.
Shiva pulled back an inch or so and asked again.
Pooja: You’re so big and my ass is so tight. It hurts (she whimpered)
Shiva: Do you want me to stop?
Pooja: I don’t know. Sir, It hurts so much, but I think I can take it
Shiva: You have to take it my bitch.
He forced his cock further and suddenly his cock surged up her ass – with too much effort his cock was half way up her ass.
Shiva: is it paining more than before?
Pooja: Yessss (crying)
“Excellent,” he thought.
Shiva: Do you want me to stop?
Pooja: No, I will bear it master.
He slowly pressed deeper into her ass and began to stroke her. he could tell she was liking it because her breathing became more and more ragged and her face was flushed.
“Deeper,” she gasped.
He pushed and sank deeper into her asshole, but the position we were in did not permit full penetration. So she took the initiative and they rolled over so that she was on top and he was beneath her. In that position, she could use her weight to force his entire cock up her ass. She supported herself with her arms as she rode up and down on his cock while he rubbed her clit. Soon the sensations that she was feeling made her weak and she could no longer support herself. They then rolled over and with Pooja face down and somewhat spread-eagled, he rode her tight, round, pumping ass. She was really turned on and loving the sensations caused by his huge cock thrusting into her asshole.

He wants her to feel the whole cock in her tight ass and was hurting her, so he wasn’t using his entire cock. The way she was pumping her ass and pushing back at him made him think that she wanted more cock.
Shiva: Do you want it deeper?
Pooja: More Cock.! Give me More Cock. Shove Your Huge Cock up my ass (she gasped)
So he pushed all the way in.

“Fuck yeah! give it to me hard!”, she moaned as he pushed his cock balls deep into her tight, round ass. He rested a bit with his cock buried in her asshole. Her face was flushed and her breathing was ragged from the sexual excitement. Her tight body writhed and her ass pumped trying to get me to ride her and drill deep into her asshole.
“Oh God It feels so fucking good. Fuck me. Fuck my tight ass.”, she pleaded.
He began to thrust into her with full strokes making her breathing even more ragged. He then reached down and began to rub her clit. She was so hot that she grabbed his hand and began to rub herself with his hand to reach orgasm. Picture it if you will, a hot, tight-assed mature forty year Pooja taking the entire length of his long thick cock up her tight asshole – she was writhing, pumping her ass, rubbing herself to orgasm and begging for more!

Knowing just what she needed for a mind blowing orgasm, he pulled out his cock of her ass. He ordered her to position herself bent hands resting on the bed, legs spread wide.

She felt his slippery fingers pressing against her anus, two sliding in working her cunt juices in. A third and fourth finger followed, twisting and turning, stretching her arse hole open.

He took the big wax candle from the side table which was covered with glittering oil.

Pooja: Sir, What are you going to do to me?
Shiva: Can’t you wait bitch for the punishment, he slapped her on the ass.
He applied cream on her ass hole and inserted the cream coated ribbed Wax candle into her ass. She cried with pain.

Pooja: Sir, Please, I can’t take it.
Shiva: You whore! You have to. Remember you are my slave. I hired you for the night.
Pooja: Sir, It is paining like hell. Please take it out.
Shaiva: You bitch, You have to learn to enjoy the pleasure and you will.
He rotated the candle in her ass hole, removed the candle from her ass. She sighed with relief.

Pooja: Thank you sir.
Shiva: Wait, you slut. he again pushed the thick long candle deep her ass stretching her ass. She had unbearable pain, yet it was stimulating for her. Keeping the candle deep inside her ass, He penetrated his cock into her cunt. Her cunt filled with his cock and asshole filled with candle sent shockwaves throughout her body.
He started fucking her cunt violently and fucking her ass with Candle.
She was crying with pleasurable pain.
In a matter of a few strokes, he had her screaming and writhing as her orgasm took hold.
“Fuck me, Master” she screamed over and over.
Her orgasm started to peter out, but it started up again – she was having multiple whole body orgasms! He was utterly amazed as he continued to bang away at her pulsating cunt making her scream and writhe. Finally her orgasms were over, but he wasn’t finished, he hadn’t come yet and he was getting close.
“Oh fuck yeah. Come in my ass. Fill my cunt with your hot come.” she moaned.
After long fucking, he could not control anymore and came very big. He ejaculated thick loads of sperm into her cunt, pouring his thick hot sperm filling her cunt.

She squeezed all his juices with her cunt contracting muscles. All his thick sperm juices drained to the last drop filling her cunt. She almost went into a trance. She experienced cervical orgasms which is so different from clitoral orgasm.

Her body slowly returned to its normal level of functioning, and swelled and erect body parts returned to their previous size and color and felt a sense of well-being, satisfaction, enhanced intimacy and fatigue and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, he looked into her eyes and saw her blushing. Her blushing, feeling shy at that moment was amazingly beautiful to see. It was the shyness a woman feels naturally, after being fucked thoroughly to orgasm and submitted her body and herself completely to her man.

She kissed him all over his face. Her eyes and face were glowing with contentment and satisfaction. She looked at him with love, devotion and submission and said, ‘Oh! God, Shiva, You have shown me heaven. You seeded and filled my cunt with your potent sperm.

Pooja: Shiva, You aroused me to uncontrollable desire, made me forget the circumstances, and time, opening me up and fucked me for so long. It was almost one hour since we started and you have been playing with my body and my mind. You made me unleash my sexual energy and overcome inhibitions and talk dirty words shamelessly like a slut..

But I enjoyed it. You are a fucking animal. I have been, starved for sexual satisfaction. There was so much pent-up sexual frustration stored in my mind and body. You made me overcome and release all my energies. You drained out all my stored juices. I cannot even walk. Now I need to go to the bathroom to pee.

Shiva: Pooja, I am happy to hear you that I helped you to bring the real slut in you.

As she walked naked to the bathroom, her long braid swinging, he watched her bouncing hips moving in rhythm provocatively in harmonious motion with her long braid on her back. He watched with admiration, love and possessiveness her naked sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large full heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging up and down.

He made her sit on his lap naked. She put her hands around his neck and his hands were holding her protectively. She was hugging him, her face buried on his chest and he cuddled her.
Shiva: Pooja, you are a beautiful bitch and sexy slut.
Pooja: You are my God. It is the first time in my life I have experienced such beautiful orgasm while fucked. Now I know what it is like being fucked. It was filthy and rough and selfish and it was amazing. You should have claimed me long ago. I am your property. I belong to you. Why did you deny me this heavenly pleasure all these years? Ever since you wrote your first letter, my long hidden suppressed dormant desire surfaced. This is going to sound crazy, but from the moment you I received your letter I haven’t been able to stop thinking of and about you.

You have occupied my mind and body. I experienced the pleasure of submission of myself, surrendering my soul and body to you transcending all limits. Finally I found my man, my Master who owns me.”

She laid down keeping her head on his lap, and looking into his eyes with love, devotion and submission. Shiva was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing her glowing face and lovingly fondling her big breasts.
Shiva: Pooja, my baby how do you feel now?
Pooja: Shiva, At this moment, I still feel your cock in my cunt. You are calling me Pooja baby now, after fucking me thoroughly for so long time and calling me a bitch, slut, tramp and whore? I deserve that because I fit the description of all these words and I thoroughly enjoyed you calling me such filthy abuse derogatory words.

Shiva: yes you are slut, a whore and a tramp but you are my slut, my slave and my whore.

Pooja: Shiva, my Lord, I do not care even if the whole world call me a slut and whore. I experienced unimaginable state of nirvana which I never thought even in dreams that such happiness and pleasure is plausible to experience during sex. I do not hesitate to admit such a thought, even if it is called kinky, sexual obsession or abnormal behavior. I am supposed to be crying being grieving widow. Every one expect me to do so. Instead, I enjoyed being thoroughly fucked by you. My mind is filled with pleasure instead of pain. My mind, body and soul is occupied by you, filled by you, owned by you and devoured by you. You are my Lord and Master. You are my God.
I am ready to do anything and everything you want me to do.
To be continued…

Delta101

please continue the story bhai...

abcturbine

The Bull.........Female Orgasm Expert
waiting.....