• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 7000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 28th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Check the Rules regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 3000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3000 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
Anyway when vicky changed his clothes and came back he saw Nisha had made his favorite dish.

She was already waiting for him in hall and had put extra pillow on sofa for him.

Vicky: thanks.

Nisha:no problem i know you gonna be sore for few days.

Vicky: i know but that’s not the worst part of punishment.

Nisha: really so i need to spank you hard next time.

Vicky: no you spank very hard but I really hate the last part.

Nisha: i always make sure my feet and ass are clean. But i guess i need to change it.

Vicky: hell no…..

Nisha: just kidding take it easy. You know other will love to kiss my ass.

Vicky: they will love to do lot of things which I can’t I’m ur brother you shameless girl.

Nisha: I’m shameless then why you were hard yesterday.

Vicky: I’m Sorry. Just stop torturing me let me know when you made your mind.

Nisha: hope for best rascal.

Vicky went upstairs and Nisha went to her friend's house next door. Her childhood friend kartik mother has called her morning to come afternoon. She didn't told the reason just told her pls come. Kartik was her boyfriend or you can say best friend they didn't had sex yet but they use to go movie and enjoy together.

Anyway when she knock at their door kartik's mom sushma open the door. As Nisha saw sushma she saw her broken arm.

Nisha: what happened aunty...are you alright what happened to your arm.

Sushma: i feel down in bathroom.....

Nisha: oh why didn't you call me i could have come and help you guys...

Sushma: i know....that why i called you today...i need your help today.

Nisha come with her and they both sat on sofa start talking....

Sushma: maid is always on time for cooking and cleaning but there is another matter i need your help with.

Nisha: ok please i will do anything....

Sushma: you know kartik stole money so he can party with his friends....

Nisha: what really...but he always had money.why he stole from you.

Sushma: yes he stole money then got drunk then fell down and broke his bike too.

Nisha: is he alright did he hurt himself.....

Sushma: no he didn't injured himself.... anyway that's why i called you i want to spank him. I know you spank your brother your mom told me. If my hand wasn't broken I could've punished him... I don't want to wait his dad is out on job so that's why i called you.

Nisha felt very nervous and heartbroken because kartik was her best friend. They both know each other from childhood.

Sushma: i know you arn't gonna like it kartik is your best friend...but you are agreed with me right? He made lot of mistakes right?

Nisha: i know how come he be so stupid....

Sushma: i know... please can you punish him for me....

Nisha felt very sorry for kartik because she know she have to spank him good otherwise it will not serve it's purpse.

When they came to kartik's room he was doing something on his latop.

Before he could say something sushma shut him by saying" Nisha is here to punish you.... don't say anything or i will double your punishment and Nisha will be here tomorrow too punish you again.

And then Sushma turned to Nisha" you want to stay or leave.

Nisha: i will not be able to punish him in front of you..... just let me start then you can come and watch....and I'm not wearing my sandel so can you bring me your leather sole sandal.

When Sushma went to get Sandal... Nisha went crazy on kartik and start yelling on him.

Kartik: I'm sorry pls say no to mom....

Nisha: she will call someone else to punish you...so it's up to you...you want to be punished by me or someone else.

Kartik: pls dont spank too hard....

Nisha: I'm not feeling good even little bit good. You are my best friend you know that....but i have to spank you hard and you going to cry.....but i will only stop when i think you are properly punished. So now stand up take off all your clothes and hold your ears and stand in corner.

Kartik followed his girlfriend's instructions. When Sushma returned with sandal she was happy to see her sun standing in corner.

Sushma handed Nisha her Sandal and went outside....

Nisha sat at the corner of bed and called kartik. When kartik turned his dick was all hard...and he was feeling shy.

Nisha: dont worry it will go down once i start spanking you cute butt. Now come lay over my lap.

Kartik: i never imagined you will see me naked like this.

Nisha rubbed his bottom and said" i know I'm sorry too now get ready it's gonna hurt.

Saying this Nisha raised her hand and brought down hard on his ass.

Kartik felt pain shot in his ass after 2 seconds Nisha's hand landed on his ass. He didn't know Nisha will spank him that hard. But Nisha didn't let him think much and next slap landed on his other ass cheek.

And then left right left Nisha start spanking his ass. For the first 5 minutes Nisha was spanking his both ass cheek one by one. One slap will land on left and next one land on right ass cheek.

In 2 minutes kartik was no longer macho guy he was struggling with pain in his ass.

Nisha had control over her feelings now so she called kartik in room" Sushma Aunty you can come now...

When Sushma came in room she saw her son was laying over girlfriend's lap. His both ass cheek were already started to get red.

Sushma: nice. I didn't know you can turned his ass red so quickly. Look like you have lot of experience.

Nisha didn't stop spanking kartik...spank!spank!spank!" Yeah vicky always gave me reason to punish him.....

Kartik was feeling very sorry now and he had started to cry. Nisha was very fit she use to go gym everyday that was another reason she had lot of streanth in her arm.

Sushma: wow you made him cry with your hands look like I'm getting old.

Nisha: no aunty you still very sexy and young. I just go to gym that the reason.

Sushma: hmm look like you get yourself a job. From now on i will send him to you.

Kartik who was now openly crying from spanking" no no she is crazy...pls you do it....

Sushma: no body asked your opinion. If you don't want to punished dont gave me any excuse.

Nisha laughed and said" aunty pls hold his legs wide now. I going to spank his uper thighs it's going to hurt more than spanking on ass.

Sushma"really i just spank him on his ass" saying this she hold his son's feet wide.

Nisha" yeah wait i will show you the magic" saying this she started to spank her boyfriend's uper back of thigs.

Nisha wasn't enjoying this session but she was now in her spanking mode. She loved kartik as she love her brother. She had mixed up feeling about him same feeling she had about her brother. And that's the reason she hadn't let both of them fuck her.

Anyway Sushma clearly could see the difference. Her son was crying out loud now and genuinely sorry. He was promising to be good. Even Sushma had tear in her eye. She couldn't see her son crying like this. She want to stop Nisha but she know Nisha love kartik too.

After two minutes Nisha stopped and asked kartik" do you need few minutes before i punish you with sandal...

Kartik got up from her lap start jumping up and down holding his ass and begging" pls i will not do anything like that that again pls my ass is sore...

Nisha: i asked you do you need few minutes or no...if you want to use bathroom go...

Kartik had never seen Nisha so strict like this he know it's not right time to make Nisha angry so he said" yes ma'am i need to go bathroom.

Nisha: go and don't take too much time sadal will hurt more if your ass become cold.

When Kartik left Sushma said" do you need spank him more.....

Nisha: wow aunty you too. No doubt his grades are always down...he is late for assignments and today he made big mistake like this. You are responsible too for his mistakes.

Sushma was taken aback...Nisha was scold her like She was young girl.

When Nisha realized she said" I'm sorry i shouldn't talk to you like this....

Sushma: yes but you didn't said anything wrong. Look like us parents need reminders too.

Nisha laughed and said" yes once you hand is properly healed meet me....i will gladly help you...you need one dose of my hand too.

They were talking when kartik returned he had never seen his ass red like this. His mom never spank him that hard.

Nisha: oh you are back.... let's get it over with...

Kartik laid over his girlfriend's lap again. Next five minutes were like 5 hours for him. He could feel every spank of sandal. He want to stop badly but Nisha wasn't stopping.

He didn't even realized when Nisha had stop...Nisha let him cry for few minutes...when kartik realized Nisha had stop he got up start doing his spanking dance again.

Nisha: aunty please go outside for last part of punishment you can't be here.

Sushma: what else left.....i think he had enough.

Nisha don't want to hide anything...she took Sushma outside the room and told her how she always made vicky lick her feet. She didn't told her about ass licking....

But Sushma know everything already. Nisha's mom had already told her everything. She just want Nisha to say from her own mouth.

Sushma: you left ass licking part.

Nisha: you know...how.

Sushma: you forgot you mom and me are friends too.

Nisha: i have seriously made my mind about you. You just wait until your hand is healed.

Sushma laughed and said" my hand don't have anything to do....meet me same time tomorrow dear.

Nisha: ok wait here now.

Nisha went back to room kartik was still rubing his ass.

Nisha: I'm sorry.....pls don't be angry on me.

Kartik: bitch you assault my ass like I'm your enemy.

Nisha: so why you stole money then drink and then crash your bike.

Kartik: i know....it was my fucking studid friend....he dare me to do it.

Nisha: who was it....

Kartik: leave it.

Nisha: tell me i know all of your friends.

Kartik: Sanjeev....

Nisha: Sanjeev who live with his elder brother and Sister in law....i know his Sister in law we go to gym together. I will talk to her but now one part of punishment left.

Kartik: what else is left are you gonna bleed my ass.

Nisha: i know how to spank...you ass is going to be sore for next few days and you will have trouble sitting down but there is no damage or cut.

Kartik: so what else left.

Nisha took off her ruber sandal and said" kiss and lick my feet properly and thank me for punishing you. You can do this or i will spank you with my hand again tomorrow or next day.

Kartik: hell no bitch. I fucking never know you are that experienced. I don't know how Vicky take punishment from you.

Saying this kartik sat down and took Nisha's feet. First he just kiss her feet everywhere and he lick her sole. He did it on both feet. And then Nisha got up and pull down her pajama and panty together and said" i want to feel your tounge on my asshole....

Kartik was happy this time...he gladly got up and start kissing Nisha's ass cheek...

Nisha: not my ass cheek...my asshole i said.

Kartik: shut your fucking mouth....let me do it my way.

Nisha: oh now talking like this...what you were saying earlier... ma'am please stop it..... ma'am i will not do it again... ma'am haa...

Kartik: stop it....you are teasing me now it's not good.

Nisha: ok ok sorry don't be cry baby do it the way you want.

Kartik start kissing and licking Nisha's asshole. He was enjoying way too much. It was like a dream come true for him.

After 10 minutes he got up. Nisha hugged him tightly and said" dont gave me any reason to punish you like this....i didn't like it okay.

Saying this she sat between his legs and took his hard dick in her mouth. Kartik was way too horny that he didn't last long and cum in her mouth in 1 minute.

Nisha: happy now....

Kartik: no my ass is sore like hell but i like the last part. Can we do it again.

Nisha laughed and said" only after spanking you....

Kartik: well that mean i have to mess up again.

Nisha: dont do anything stupid just come and ask nicely. Now i have to go ok.

Saying this Nisha came out Sushma was sitting on sofa and waiting for her.

Nisha: bye aunty we will meet tomorrow i guess.

Sushma: yes i will wait for you...

Anyway on the other hand Ankita's mom saloni was struggling with her burning desire to get spanked. It has been a long time she has felt a men’s hand on her bottom.

When she couldn’t control herself she told her daughter how she is feeling from couple of days. Ankita know that feeling too. Even though she got spanked from discipline purpse. But when her friend spank her first time in her life she feel something different. No doubt he spanked her ass so hard but she had felt tingling sensation in her pussy. After spanking she want to get fucked so hard in her pussy.

But she was feeling very shy...she had mobile number of daughter's friend's brother but she was still dont had gut to call him...

Anyway when vicky changed his clothes and came back he saw Nisha had made his favorite dish.

She was already waiting for him in hall and had put extra pillow on sofa for him.

Vicky: thanks.

Nisha:no problem i know you gonna be sore for few days.

Vicky: i know but that’s not the worst part of punishment.

Nisha: really so i need to spank you hard next time.

Vicky: no you spank very hard but I really hate the last part.

Nisha: i always make sure my feet and ass are clean. But i guess i need to change it.

Vicky: hell no…..

Nisha: just kidding take it easy. You know other will love to kiss my ass.

Vicky: they will love to do lot of things which I can’t I’m ur brother you shameless girl.

Nisha: I’m shameless then why you were hard yesterday.

Vicky: I’m Sorry. Just stop torturing me let me know when you made your mind.

Nisha: hope for best rascal.

Vicky went upstairs and Nisha went to her friend's house next door. Her childhood friend kartik mother has called her morning to come afternoon. She didn't told the reason just told her pls come. Kartik was her boyfriend or you can say best friend they didn't had sex yet but they use to go movie and enjoy together.

Anyway when she knock at their door kartik's mom sushma open the door. As Nisha saw sushma she saw her broken arm.

Nisha: what happened aunty...are you alright what happened to your arm.

Sushma: i feel down in bathroom.....

Nisha: oh why didn't you call me i could have come and help you guys...

Sushma: i know....that why i called you today...i need your help today.

Nisha come with her and they both sat on sofa start talking....

Sushma: maid is always on time for cooking and cleaning but there is another matter i need your help with.

Nisha: ok please i will do anything....

Sushma: you know kartik stole money so he can party with his friends....

Nisha: what really...but he always had money.why he stole from you.

Sushma: yes he stole money then got drunk then fell down and broke his bike too.

Nisha: is he alright did he hurt himself.....

Sushma: no he didn't injured himself.... anyway that's why i called you i want to spank him. I know you spank your brother your mom told me. If my hand wasn't broken I could've punished him... I don't want to wait his dad is out on job so that's why i called you.

Nisha felt very nervous and heartbroken because kartik was her best friend. They both know each other from childhood.

Sushma: i know you arn't gonna like it kartik is your best friend...but you are agreed with me right? He made lot of mistakes right?

Nisha: i know how come he be so stupid....

Sushma: i know... please can you punish him for me....

Nisha felt very sorry for kartik because she know she have to spank him good otherwise it will not serve it's purpse.

When they came to kartik's room he was doing something on his latop.

Before he could say something sushma shut him by saying" Nisha is here to punish you.... don't say anything or i will double your punishment and Nisha will be here tomorrow too punish you again.

And then Sushma turned to Nisha" you want to stay or leave.

Nisha: i will not be able to punish him in front of you..... just let me start then you can come and watch....and I'm not wearing my sandel so can you bring me your leather sole sandal.

When Sushma went to get Sandal... Nisha went crazy on kartik and start yelling on him.

Kartik: I'm sorry pls say no to mom....

Nisha: she will call someone else to punish you...so it's up to you...you want to be punished by me or someone else.

Kartik: pls dont spank too hard....

Nisha: I'm not feeling good even little bit good. You are my best friend you know that....but i have to spank you hard and you going to cry.....but i will only stop when i think you are properly punished. So now stand up take off all your clothes and hold your ears and stand in corner.

Kartik followed his girlfriend's instructions. When Sushma returned with sandal she was happy to see her sun standing in corner.

Sushma handed Nisha her Sandal and went outside....

Nisha sat at the corner of bed and called kartik. When kartik turned his dick was all hard...and he was feeling shy.

Nisha: dont worry it will go down once i start spanking you cute butt. Now come lay over my lap.

Kartik: i never imagined you will see me naked like this.

Nisha rubbed his bottom and said" i know I'm sorry too now get ready it's gonna hurt.

Saying this Nisha raised her hand and brought down hard on his ass.

Kartik felt pain shot in his ass after 2 seconds Nisha's hand landed on his ass. He didn't know Nisha will spank him that hard. But Nisha didn't let him think much and next slap landed on his other ass cheek.

And then left right left Nisha start spanking his ass. For the first 5 minutes Nisha was spanking his both ass cheek one by one. One slap will land on left and next one land on right ass cheek.

In 2 minutes kartik was no longer macho guy he was struggling with pain in his ass.

Nisha had control over her feelings now so she called kartik in room" Sushma Aunty you can come now...

When Sushma came in room she saw her son was laying over girlfriend's lap. His both ass cheek were already started to get red.

Sushma: nice. I didn't know you can turned his ass red so quickly. Look like you have lot of experience.

Nisha didn't stop spanking kartik...spank!spank!spank!" Yeah vicky always gave me reason to punish him.....

Kartik was feeling very sorry now and he had started to cry. Nisha was very fit she use to go gym everyday that was another reason she had lot of streanth in her arm.

Sushma: wow you made him cry with your hands look like I'm getting old.

Nisha: no aunty you still very sexy and young. I just go to gym that the reason.

Sushma: hmm look like you get yourself a job. From now on i will send him to you.

Kartik who was now openly crying from spanking" no no she is crazy...pls you do it....

Sushma: no body asked your opinion. If you don't want to punished dont gave me any excuse.

Nisha laughed and said" aunty pls hold his legs wide now. I going to spank his uper thighs it's going to hurt more than spanking on ass.

Sushma"really i just spank him on his ass" saying this she hold his son's feet wide.

Nisha" yeah wait i will show you the magic" saying this she started to spank her boyfriend's uper back of thigs.

Nisha wasn't enjoying this session but she was now in her spanking mode. She loved kartik as she love her brother. She had mixed up feeling about him same feeling she had about her brother. And that's the reason she hadn't let both of them fuck her.

Anyway Sushma clearly could see the difference. Her son was crying out loud now and genuinely sorry. He was promising to be good. Even Sushma had tear in her eye. She couldn't see her son crying like this. She want to stop Nisha but she know Nisha love kartik too.

After two minutes Nisha stopped and asked kartik" do you need few minutes before i punish you with sandal...

Kartik got up from her lap start jumping up and down holding his ass and begging" pls i will not do anything like that that again pls my ass is sore...

Nisha: i asked you do you need few minutes or no...if you want to use bathroom go...

Kartik had never seen Nisha so strict like this he know it's not right time to make Nisha angry so he said" yes ma'am i need to go bathroom.

Nisha: go and don't take too much time sadal will hurt more if your ass become cold.

When Kartik left Sushma said" do you need spank him more.....

Nisha: wow aunty you too. No doubt his grades are always down...he is late for assignments and today he made big mistake like this. You are responsible too for his mistakes.

Sushma was taken aback...Nisha was scold her like She was young girl.

When Nisha realized she said" I'm sorry i shouldn't talk to you like this....

Sushma: yes but you didn't said anything wrong. Look like us parents need reminders too.

Nisha laughed and said" yes once you hand is properly healed meet me....i will gladly help you...you need one dose of my hand too.

They were talking when kartik returned he had never seen his ass red like this. His mom never spank him that hard.

Nisha: oh you are back.... let's get it over with...

Kartik laid over his girlfriend's lap again. Next five minutes were like 5 hours for him. He could feel every spank of sandal. He want to stop badly but Nisha wasn't stopping.

He didn't even realized when Nisha had stop...Nisha let him cry for few minutes...when kartik realized Nisha had stop he got up start doing his spanking dance again.

Nisha: aunty please go outside for last part of punishment you can't be here.

Sushma: what else left.....i think he had enough.

Nisha don't want to hide anything...she took Sushma outside the room and told her how she always made vicky lick her feet. She didn't told her about ass licking....

But Sushma know everything already. Nisha's mom had already told her everything. She just want Nisha to say from her own mouth.

Sushma: you left ass licking part.

Nisha: you know...how.

Sushma: you forgot you mom and me are friends too.

Nisha: i have seriously made my mind about you. You just wait until your hand is healed.

Sushma laughed and said" my hand don't have anything to do....meet me same time tomorrow dear.

Nisha: ok wait here now.

Nisha went back to room kartik was still rubing his ass.

Nisha: I'm sorry.....pls don't be angry on me.

Kartik: bitch you assault my ass like I'm your enemy.

Nisha: so why you stole money then drink and then crash your bike.

Kartik: i know....it was my fucking studid friend....he dare me to do it.

Nisha: who was it....

Kartik: leave it.

Nisha: tell me i know all of your friends.

Kartik: Sanjeev....

Nisha: Sanjeev who live with his elder brother and Sister in law....i know his Sister in law we go to gym together. I will talk to her but now one part of punishment left.

Kartik: what else is left are you gonna bleed my ass.

Nisha: i know how to spank...you ass is going to be sore for next few days and you will have trouble sitting down but there is no damage or cut.

Kartik: so what else left.

Nisha took off her ruber sandal and said" kiss and lick my feet properly and thank me for punishing you. You can do this or i will spank you with my hand again tomorrow or next day.

Kartik: hell no bitch. I fucking never know you are that experienced. I don't know how Vicky take punishment from you.

Saying this kartik sat down and took Nisha's feet. First he just kiss her feet everywhere and he lick her sole. He did it on both feet. And then Nisha got up and pull down her pajama and panty together and said" i want to feel your tounge on my asshole....

Kartik was happy this time...he gladly got up and start kissing Nisha's ass cheek...

Nisha: not my ass cheek...my asshole i said.

Kartik: shut your fucking mouth....let me do it my way.

Nisha: oh now talking like this...what you were saying earlier... ma'am please stop it..... ma'am i will not do it again... ma'am haa...

Kartik: stop it....you are teasing me now it's not good.

Nisha: ok ok sorry don't be cry baby do it the way you want.

Kartik start kissing and licking Nisha's asshole. He was enjoying way too much. It was like a dream come true for him.

After 10 minutes he got up. Nisha hugged him tightly and said" dont gave me any reason to punish you like this....i didn't like it okay.

Saying this she sat between his legs and took his hard dick in her mouth. Kartik was way too horny that he didn't last long and cum in her mouth in 1 minute.

Nisha: happy now....

Kartik: no my ass is sore like hell but i like the last part. Can we do it again.

Nisha laughed and said" only after spanking you....

Kartik: well that mean i have to mess up again.

Nisha: dont do anything stupid just come and ask nicely. Now i have to go ok.

Saying this Nisha came out Sushma was sitting on sofa and waiting for her.

Nisha: bye aunty we will meet tomorrow i guess.

Sushma: yes i will wait for you...

Anyway on the other hand Ankita's mom saloni was struggling with her burning desire to get spanked. It has been a long time she has felt a men’s hand on her bottom.

When she couldn’t control herself she told her daughter how she is feeling from couple of days. Ankita know that feeling too. Even though she got spanked from discipline purpse. But when her friend spank her first time in her life she feel something different. No doubt he spanked her ass so hard but she had felt tingling sensation in her pussy. After spanking she want to get fucked so hard in her pussy.

But she was feeling very shy...she had mobile number of daughter's friend's brother but she was still dont had gut to call him...
Wow!!! What an existing update.... Just keep it up ☺️ and make our day batter

Reactions: Proud Punjabi

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
Anyway on the evening Nisha went to gym as usual Sanjeev's sister in law Aarti was also in gym. They waved each other and keep working out. When Nisha saw Aarti was going out she called her and told her she want to told her something.

They both came into parking lot and start talking.

Nisha explain her everything what her boyfriend and Aarti's brother in law did. Spanking were common at place where they all live.

And Aarti was strict wife. She use to spank her husband and brother in law both.

Aarti: oh come on Sanjeev too.

Nisha: what happene you look pissed...

Aarti: both messed up. My dear sweet husband messed up too. I cought him drinking and driving.

Nisha: well you got hands full today enjoy i have to go.

Anyway when Aarti reached home her brother in law was in his room. She had spanked him lot of times. Her mother in law has given full permission to do that. Her father in law and mother in law live in village.

Aarti didn't said anything and start making dinner. It was like 7 when her husband Rishi came home.

She serve dinner and also sat with them. Rishi know he had spanking coming. So he was quite today and worried like hell.

When they were both finished Aarti" both of you go to my room and prepare for punishment and Sanjeev you are getting extra today. Rishi tell him what's going to happen after spanking..... I'm tired of you both behaving like children.

Sanjeev know about spanking and but didn't know what's going to happen after spanking. He has heard his sister in law spanking her brother when never saw. He use to listen sounds like" pls gave me one chance i will not do that again please..... same he use to say this.

No doubt his sister in law was sweet lady make best food for them. She even do his laundry. But when she spank she spank him hard.

Anyway they both came into bedroom Rishi said" you know what to do so get ready i will get other things ready.....

Sanjeev: she really going to spank us together....

Rishi who has already taken off her pant and underwear said" you know your babhi( sister in law) never joke about spanking so yes.....

When Rishi saw his brother was already naked so he also pulled down his pajama and underwear together and then tshirt. He was feeling very ashamed being naked in front of his elder brother. But he had no choice.

He was curious about extra part his babhi has mentioned so he asked" what was Aarti babhi saying extra part....

Rishi open his cupboard and put Aarti's big hairbrush on bed. It was heavvy wooden hairbrush. They use to get spanked with this it was very heavy. Next Rishi put Vaseline and then didlo and harness and condom packet on bed.

Sanjeev has seen didlo but not harness. He looked at his brother with curiosity.

Rishi: you will know when time comes don't ask me it's way too embarrassing.

Sanjeev has no idea about didlo and harness. He has seen girls masturbating with didlo but he didn't know how a girl can use this as a punishment.

When they heard footsteps coming towards room they both hold their ears. Now both of them were looking down and can see each other dicks. Both had almost same size but Rishi had longer dick and Sanjeev's dick was fatter than his brother.

As Aarti entered in bedroom she was pleased to see them ready.

Aarti: did you tell him.....

Rishi: no he don't have any idea. Pls don't do it infront of him i will lose respect.

Aarti: dont be childish.....

Aarti hasn't taken shower after gym. She want to but know she don't have time.

So she took off her tshirt and pajama and sat on bed.

Aarti: i will gave you guys hand spanking first then we will continue with hairbrush. Sanjeev you first come here.

Sanjeev came forward and looked at the beautiful thighs of his babhi. It was not first time she was spanking him wearing her undergarments.

He lay his ass over her lap. She adjust him and said" now tell me why you are in this position...

Sanjeev: because i didn't study and drink alcohol.

Aarti" good boy....

Saying this she start spanking him with her hand. Left right left right. She was all over his ass. She was expert spanker she know how to flick her wrist so she can spank harder.

Anyway she kept on spanking her brother in law for 10 minutes when she was satisfied she let him up and said" hold your ears until i call you....

Sanjeev didn't say anything and hold his boths ears. His ass and thighs were burning from spanking he want to rub his ass but know Don't to make his babhi angry.

Aarti then turned to her husband and said" come on sweetheart it your turn....

Rishi stood in front of his wife and confess to her why he was getting punished. Rishi use to play kabbadi in his college and was very fit 6feet 2 inch height now aged 35. But it doesn't matter his 30 years old slim wife could make him cry like baby every time she spank him.

Anyway sanjeev could see now how beautiful his babhi look when she spank his elder brother. She wasn't angry...she was smiling when she was spanking. Even when his dick got hard she just laughed and said" don't worry it's healthy to have a erection that mean you find me beautiful and sexy....dont worry when i will use my hairbrush it will go down....

Sanjeev: I'm sorry babhi......

Aarti kept on spanking her husband while sanjeev watch how his brother ass flatten when his babhi's hand land on his brother's ass.

It didn't surprise him when his brother broke down and started crying openly when his babhi was spanking his brother's back of thighs.

Next was hairbrush....Aarti again called his brother in law. When he was back over her lap she asked" do you need another minute or two with my hand.....

Sanjeev: yes babhi please.....

Aarti know how much hairbrush hurt. It was like 2 months she was punished. She was getting lazy not doing work so she asked Rishi for punishment.

Anyway Sanjeev know hairbrush will hurt much worse on cold ass that was the reason he asked for another warm up spanking from her.

Warmup was over in a minute and Sanjeev know his babhi was picking up hairbrush when she move little bit. She gave few love pats with hairbrush and then all of sudden slapppt hard wooden back hairbrush kiss his so hard he almost jump from her lap.

Aarti: hold bedsheets properly.....

And she kept on spanking him when she was satisfied he will not do this mistake again. Rishi was watching his brother getting his ass beating by his beautiful wife. He know he was next and not worried about his wife almost naked in front of his brother.

Rishi know she was incharge of relationship and even though she spank him they enjoy a lot. They have sex almost every night and she even don't mind him having girlfriend time to time.

Anyway when Aarti let Sanjeev up he was promising to be good and never to do same mistake ever again. And same thing happened with Rishi too. Aarti spank Rishi as hard as she spanked Sanjeev.

Aarti's arm was tired and when she let him up she gave them permission to rub their sore red ass. Both brothers were rubbing and jumping in room like crzy.

Aarti: when you both done rubbing get ready for next part.

It was like 5 minutes when both of them had stopped crying and Rishi said" we are ready.....

Sanjeev: what's happening what are you talking about...

Rishi: you are getting your first ass fucking of your life from your babhi.....

Sanjeev now understand what was harness for he started apologizing to her again" pls gave me one chance...pls it will not happen again please..... I'm virgin...i even didn't had finger in my ass.

Aarti: don't worry you getting something better and bigger than finger today.

Sanjeev know he has no escape from this punishment so he accepted his fate and said" are you really going to do this....

Aarti: yes dear...come on it will be fun maybe you will love it too just like your brother. Come on help me tie up.

And Aarti got harness in one leg and then another leg and told Sanjeev to pull so it can be tighter around her waist.

And then she putt didlo on harness it was nice longer and thick.

Aarti: how I'm looking Sanjeev.

Sanjeev didn't say anything and kept on looking didlo which was about to go into his asshole.

Aarti: look at bright side you can see me naked and hold my naked body. Don't you love it.

Sanjeev: you are very nice always take care of me then why you doing this I'm not gay.

Aarti: because humiliation is a part of punishment too. And it will not make you gay you are not doing anything with man.now put comdom on didlo.

Sanjeev has fuck couple of girls but he didn't know he will ever be fucked too. Anyway he take one condom out and put over the didlo her babhi was wearing.

Aarti: now lay on bed on your back and raise your legs high in air like girl.

Sanjeev did as he was told....Aarti was talking way more than ever because she want it to be humiliating for him.....it was like hitting hard on his manhood...so that Sanjeev don't need another dose soon.

Just Spanking wasn't working anymore now. It was like 3 time this month she was spanking Sanjeev.

Aarti pick a pillow and put under his back so his ass was nice high in air.....next Aarti took oil and start massaging his asshole..she put lot of oil inside and outside aswell.

Sanjeev was feeling real shame now.... he was like he's not gonna gave his babhi another chance to do this ever again.

She finger his ass for like 5 minutes when she felt Sanjeev was ready she wipe her finger with alcohol wipe and took her bra off and said" you can do anything while we are in this position ok.

Sanjeev: ok and I'm sorry i will not gave you another chance okay.

Aarti: you never know.....now hold your legs high.... it's gonna hurt little bit.

Saying this Aarti pushed her didlo inside Sanjeev's ass. He almost shouted in pain....it was too much......

Aarti: let go your legs....hold me it will be alright....

Hearing this Sanjeev hug her babhi first time in life. Aarti lay on top of him as her didlo was all the way inside. Same pose like any lady....when she is getting fucked and her man is laying on top of her.

Aarti: you can hug and do anything ok.....

Hearing this Sanjeev start rubbing his hand all over his babhi's body...

When his reached on ass he realized his elder brother was still in room he looked at him his brother just smiled and said" don't worry try to enjoy.....i know it's going to hurt for first few times.

Aarti start fucking again and said" see your brother enjoy it too.

After few minutes Sanjeev dick was hard again and he was now excited and pain was all gone.

Aarti: you are natural at this just like your brother.

Sanjeev: I'm sorry babhi....

Aarti: don't be you are forgiven now...wanna change the position?

Sanjeev: you are the boss babhi it's your decision...

Aarti: ok let's do it in doggy style.

Saying this Aarti pull her didlo out and Sanjeev become doggy.... Aarti came behind him and again start fucking him hard and fast. Sanjeev was crying again with pain and pleasure. Because when Aarti's thighs hit his ass and thighs and ass wave of pain and pleasure hit at same time.

Anyway last part was hard for Sanjeev it was wayy too humiliating for him because at the end Aarti lay on bed and told Sanjeev to come and sit on her fake dick.

This was the pose really hit hard on Sanjeev because now he was on top of dick. Overall it was like 40 minutes when she let Sanjeev go.

Sanjeev took off condom from didlo and went to bathroom... when he saw his ass in mirror it was red till his thighs.

He couldn't even sit on toilet seat. When he was done washing his ass he heard his brother crying out loud he know his brother is getting spanked now.

When he came out he can see his brother kick his legs and his babhi spanking ass with hairbrush. By looking at his brother reaction he know his brother getting wrose.

She was more strict to her husband....and his spanking with hairbrush was longer than him. And next part was same like him only difference she fuck him hard and fast.....

He don't know why but he was still hard as rock even after hard spanking and very humiliating ass fucking. He was no longer virgin from ass.....

When his brother spanking was over she turned towards him and said" come now let me relax you.... I know me fucking your ass will hurt your pride but i want to show that you are still man and i love you like you are my son..... and keep in mind this will happen in future too.

Saying this she took his hard dick in his mouth even Rishi was surprised he shouted" what the hell you doing....

Aarti: shut your mouth and keep holding your ears......one more word from your mouth and you will be back over my lap for loving conversation with my hairbrush.

And she took Sanjeev's dick in her mouth again....

It didn't took long and he cum in her mouth...

Sanjeev again apologies to her but she kiss him on forehead and said" go now i have to dealt with your brother.....

Sanjeev went to his room and he slept on his stomach that night....

Anyway on the evening Nisha went to gym as usual Sanjeev's sister in law Aarti was also in gym. They waved each other and keep working out. When Nisha saw Aarti was going out she called her and told her she want to told her something.

They both came into parking lot and start talking.

Nisha explain her everything what her boyfriend and Aarti's brother in law did. Spanking were common at place where they all live.

And Aarti was strict wife. She use to spank her husband and brother in law both.

Aarti: oh come on Sanjeev too.

Nisha: what happene you look pissed...

Aarti: both messed up. My dear sweet husband messed up too. I cought him drinking and driving.

Nisha: well you got hands full today enjoy i have to go.

Anyway when Aarti reached home her brother in law was in his room. She had spanked him lot of times. Her mother in law has given full permission to do that. Her father in law and mother in law live in village.

Aarti didn't said anything and start making dinner. It was like 7 when her husband Rishi came home.

She serve dinner and also sat with them. Rishi know he had spanking coming. So he was quite today and worried like hell.

When they were both finished Aarti" both of you go to my room and prepare for punishment and Sanjeev you are getting extra today. Rishi tell him what's going to happen after spanking..... I'm tired of you both behaving like children.

Sanjeev know about spanking and but didn't know what's going to happen after spanking. He has heard his sister in law spanking her brother when never saw. He use to listen sounds like" pls gave me one chance i will not do that again please..... same he use to say this.

No doubt his sister in law was sweet lady make best food for them. She even do his laundry. But when she spank she spank him hard.

Anyway they both came into bedroom Rishi said" you know what to do so get ready i will get other things ready.....

Sanjeev: she really going to spank us together....

Rishi who has already taken off her pant and underwear said" you know your babhi( sister in law) never joke about spanking so yes.....

When Rishi saw his brother was already naked so he also pulled down his pajama and underwear together and then tshirt. He was feeling very ashamed being naked in front of his elder brother. But he had no choice.

He was curious about extra part his babhi has mentioned so he asked" what was Aarti babhi saying extra part....

Rishi open his cupboard and put Aarti's big hairbrush on bed. It was heavvy wooden hairbrush. They use to get spanked with this it was very heavy. Next Rishi put Vaseline and then didlo and harness and condom packet on bed.

Sanjeev has seen didlo but not harness. He looked at his brother with curiosity.

Rishi: you will know when time comes don't ask me it's way too embarrassing.

Sanjeev has no idea about didlo and harness. He has seen girls masturbating with didlo but he didn't know how a girl can use this as a punishment.

When they heard footsteps coming towards room they both hold their ears. Now both of them were looking down and can see each other dicks. Both had almost same size but Rishi had longer dick and Sanjeev's dick was fatter than his brother.

As Aarti entered in bedroom she was pleased to see them ready.

Aarti: did you tell him.....

Rishi: no he don't have any idea. Pls don't do it infront of him i will lose respect.

Aarti: dont be childish.....

Aarti hasn't taken shower after gym. She want to but know she don't have time.

So she took off her tshirt and pajama and sat on bed.

Aarti: i will gave you guys hand spanking first then we will continue with hairbrush. Sanjeev you first come here.

Sanjeev came forward and looked at the beautiful thighs of his babhi. It was not first time she was spanking him wearing her undergarments.

He lay his ass over her lap. She adjust him and said" now tell me why you are in this position...

Sanjeev: because i didn't study and drink alcohol.

Aarti" good boy....

Saying this she start spanking him with her hand. Left right left right. She was all over his ass. She was expert spanker she know how to flick her wrist so she can spank harder.

Anyway she kept on spanking her brother in law for 10 minutes when she was satisfied she let him up and said" hold your ears until i call you....

Sanjeev didn't say anything and hold his boths ears. His ass and thighs were burning from spanking he want to rub his ass but know Don't to make his babhi angry.

Aarti then turned to her husband and said" come on sweetheart it your turn....

Rishi stood in front of his wife and confess to her why he was getting punished. Rishi use to play kabbadi in his college and was very fit 6feet 2 inch height now aged 35. But it doesn't matter his 30 years old slim wife could make him cry like baby every time she spank him.

Anyway sanjeev could see now how beautiful his babhi look when she spank his elder brother. She wasn't angry...she was smiling when she was spanking. Even when his dick got hard she just laughed and said" don't worry it's healthy to have a erection that mean you find me beautiful and sexy....dont worry when i will use my hairbrush it will go down....

Sanjeev: I'm sorry babhi......

Aarti kept on spanking her husband while sanjeev watch how his brother ass flatten when his babhi's hand land on his brother's ass.

It didn't surprise him when his brother broke down and started crying openly when his babhi was spanking his brother's back of thighs.

Next was hairbrush....Aarti again called his brother in law. When he was back over her lap she asked" do you need another minute or two with my hand.....

Sanjeev: yes babhi please.....

Aarti know how much hairbrush hurt. It was like 2 months she was punished. She was getting lazy not doing work so she asked Rishi for punishment.

Anyway Sanjeev know hairbrush will hurt much worse on cold ass that was the reason he asked for another warm up spanking from her.

Warmup was over in a minute and Sanjeev know his babhi was picking up hairbrush when she move little bit. She gave few love pats with hairbrush and then all of sudden slapppt hard wooden back hairbrush kiss his so hard he almost jump from her lap.

Aarti: hold bedsheets properly.....

And she kept on spanking him when she was satisfied he will not do this mistake again. Rishi was watching his brother getting his ass beating by his beautiful wife. He know he was next and not worried about his wife almost naked in front of his brother.

Rishi know she was incharge of relationship and even though she spank him they enjoy a lot. They have sex almost every night and she even don't mind him having girlfriend time to time.

Anyway when Aarti let Sanjeev up he was promising to be good and never to do same mistake ever again. And same thing happened with Rishi too. Aarti spank Rishi as hard as she spanked Sanjeev.

Aarti's arm was tired and when she let him up she gave them permission to rub their sore red ass. Both brothers were rubbing and jumping in room like crzy.

Aarti: when you both done rubbing get ready for next part.

It was like 5 minutes when both of them had stopped crying and Rishi said" we are ready.....

Sanjeev: what's happening what are you talking about...

Rishi: you are getting your first ass fucking of your life from your babhi.....

Sanjeev now understand what was harness for he started apologizing to her again" pls gave me one chance...pls it will not happen again please..... I'm virgin...i even didn't had finger in my ass.

Aarti: don't worry you getting something better and bigger than finger today.

Sanjeev know he has no escape from this punishment so he accepted his fate and said" are you really going to do this....

Aarti: yes dear...come on it will be fun maybe you will love it too just like your brother. Come on help me tie up.

And Aarti got harness in one leg and then another leg and told Sanjeev to pull so it can be tighter around her waist.

And then she putt didlo on harness it was nice longer and thick.

Aarti: how I'm looking Sanjeev.

Sanjeev didn't say anything and kept on looking didlo which was about to go into his asshole.

Aarti: look at bright side you can see me naked and hold my naked body. Don't you love it.

Sanjeev: you are very nice always take care of me then why you doing this I'm not gay.

Aarti: because humiliation is a part of punishment too. And it will not make you gay you are not doing anything with man.now put comdom on didlo.

Sanjeev has fuck couple of girls but he didn't know he will ever be fucked too. Anyway he take one condom out and put over the didlo her babhi was wearing.

Aarti: now lay on bed on your back and raise your legs high in air like girl.

Sanjeev did as he was told....Aarti was talking way more than ever because she want it to be humiliating for him.....it was like hitting hard on his manhood...so that Sanjeev don't need another dose soon.

Just Spanking wasn't working anymore now. It was like 3 time this month she was spanking Sanjeev.

Aarti pick a pillow and put under his back so his ass was nice high in air.....next Aarti took oil and start massaging his asshole..she put lot of oil inside and outside aswell.

Sanjeev was feeling real shame now.... he was like he's not gonna gave his babhi another chance to do this ever again.

She finger his ass for like 5 minutes when she felt Sanjeev was ready she wipe her finger with alcohol wipe and took her bra off and said" you can do anything while we are in this position ok.

Sanjeev: ok and I'm sorry i will not gave you another chance okay.

Aarti: you never know.....now hold your legs high.... it's gonna hurt little bit.

Saying this Aarti pushed her didlo inside Sanjeev's ass. He almost shouted in pain....it was too much......

Aarti: let go your legs....hold me it will be alright....

Hearing this Sanjeev hug her babhi first time in life. Aarti lay on top of him as her didlo was all the way inside. Same pose like any lady....when she is getting fucked and her man is laying on top of her.

Aarti: you can hug and do anything ok.....

Hearing this Sanjeev start rubbing his hand all over his babhi's body...

When his reached on ass he realized his elder brother was still in room he looked at him his brother just smiled and said" don't worry try to enjoy.....i know it's going to hurt for first few times.

Aarti start fucking again and said" see your brother enjoy it too.

After few minutes Sanjeev dick was hard again and he was now excited and pain was all gone.

Aarti: you are natural at this just like your brother.

Sanjeev: I'm sorry babhi....

Aarti: don't be you are forgiven now...wanna change the position?

Sanjeev: you are the boss babhi it's your decision...

Aarti: ok let's do it in doggy style.

Saying this Aarti pull her didlo out and Sanjeev become doggy.... Aarti came behind him and again start fucking him hard and fast. Sanjeev was crying again with pain and pleasure. Because when Aarti's thighs hit his ass and thighs and ass wave of pain and pleasure hit at same time.

Anyway last part was hard for Sanjeev it was wayy too humiliating for him because at the end Aarti lay on bed and told Sanjeev to come and sit on her fake dick.

This was the pose really hit hard on Sanjeev because now he was on top of dick. Overall it was like 40 minutes when she let Sanjeev go.

Sanjeev took off condom from didlo and went to bathroom... when he saw his ass in mirror it was red till his thighs.

He couldn't even sit on toilet seat. When he was done washing his ass he heard his brother crying out loud he know his brother is getting spanked now.

When he came out he can see his brother kick his legs and his babhi spanking ass with hairbrush. By looking at his brother reaction he know his brother getting wrose.

She was more strict to her husband....and his spanking with hairbrush was longer than him. And next part was same like him only difference she fuck him hard and fast.....

He don't know why but he was still hard as rock even after hard spanking and very humiliating ass fucking. He was no longer virgin from ass.....

When his brother spanking was over she turned towards him and said" come now let me relax you.... I know me fucking your ass will hurt your pride but i want to show that you are still man and i love you like you are my son..... and keep in mind this will happen in future too.

Saying this she took his hard dick in his mouth even Rishi was surprised he shouted" what the hell you doing....

Aarti: shut your mouth and keep holding your ears......one more word from your mouth and you will be back over my lap for loving conversation with my hairbrush.

And she took Sanjeev's dick in her mouth again....

It didn't took long and he cum in her mouth...

Sanjeev again apologies to her but she kiss him on forehead and said" go now i have to dealt with your brother.....

Sanjeev went to his room and he slept on his stomach that night....
Great update 👍 👏 👌 just superb! Thanks so much 🙏 💓

Reactions: Proud Punjabi