• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
Anyway when i came home....i was surprised to see my mom's elder sister and my elder cousin sister Rashmi and Gautam. I showed my results to everyone and they were happy to see it....

Gautam was little nervous i guess his results wasn't good....his nervousness was telling everything..

Shilpa didi was still out so i take Rashmi and Gautam inside.....

Rashmi was beautiful girl with Damm good figure....i always had a crush on her.....she use to tease me too much.....

When we came inside room Rashmi start scolding her younger brother....

Rashmi: you are lucky we came here today....

Me: what happened didi?

Rashmi: he barely pass....and mom and dad had another fight so we came here.... dad was way out of line today he even hit mom.....he was drunk and he is drinking everyday now since he lost his job....

Me: oh..... you lucky bro.....your dad saved you.

Gautam: na.... I'm going to get punished anyway.... doesn't matter today or tomorrow....these ladies never forgave.....

Rashmi: yes you can bet on it..... I'm going to make your ass so red you will have trouble sitting down for week....

Me: well why wait....you can punish him now... I don't mind.....

Gautam: what the heck bro......you crzy.....

Me: oh what..... it's not big deal i have seen you get spanked so many times....

Rashmi: yes....and he also spank Shilpa.....

Gautam: what you spank Shilpa didi?

Me: yes 2-3 times....she was behaving badly......

Gautam: you lucky bastard......

Rashmi: yes so take off your clothes....i will deal with you now.....

Gautam didn't said anything and in couple of minutes he was naked in front of us....

Rashmi: you know if you want proper warm up spanking you can ask him....

Gautam: seriously......

Rashmi: yeah..... what's big deal...

Gautam: he is same age as mine.....

Rashmi: well it's up to you... because I'm going to use my Sandal and then 6 with your own belt.....

Gautam: well i will pass.....you can do it everything....he is gonna tease me whole life....

Rashmi: well then come here....

Hearing this Gautam came near us...me and Rashmi didi was sitting side by side....Gautam was bit healthier than me.....his dick was all soft now because of humiliation....it wasn't first time he was being spanked in front of me....mausi use to spank him right in front of everyone....

Rashmi was wearing short dress

And when she sat down her dress rose and now her thighs were nude.....and when he lay over her lap....she didn't waste any time start spanking him.....

I watch with fascination how she was spanking him nicely with her hand....left right left....she was expert in spanking i guess....

In like 2 minutes He was saying like aeeeeeeeiiii owwwwiii oucchhh ahhhheeeeiii.....

Rashmi's hand got tired easily after all she was girl and she wasn't that experienced with her hand....

So she told Gautam" hand me my Sandal pls...
My hands are getting sore.....

Gautam: come on pls sandal is going to hurt pls warm up properly....

Rashmi: i told you earlier too...my hands aren't enough for your hard ass....my offer still stand ask ur brother...

Hearing this Gautam got up and stood in front of me....

Me: you have to ask for it....

Gautam: seriously bro.....come on her Sandal is going to hurt way too much on cold ass......

Me: ok ok come on then.....

Hearing this he laid over my lap....it was first time i was going to spank any man.....it was worse experience for him too...he was getting humiliated.... being spanked by his cousin brother who was same age and his sister....he was cursing himself for being so careless...

Anyway I raised my hand and start spanking him....i use to work out so i had no trouble spanking him....and He could feel difference too.... within couple of minutes he was feeling uneasy.....

Rashmi: nice little bro.....he is felling it now...look at his reaction you are doing wonderful job.

Me: just doing you guys favor....

And i kept on spanking when our door opened and mausi and mom was looking at us....

Before anyone said anything Rashmi" I'm about to punish him for grades.....he is just doing warm up for me...

Mausi: thanks beta.... make sure you punish him properly.......

Mom: he will.... let's go....

When they came out mausi" so you wanna tell me.....

Mom: ok ok sorry yes i ask my son for spanking......you know ur brother in law he is always out for job.....

Mausi: oh ok....so now i know why you aren't sitting down....show me ur ass.....

Mom took off her Pajama and panty and turned her ass towards her sister...

Mom: it has been couple of days but it must be red....

Mausi: woww he definitely turned your ass red like dad use to do it....

Mom: yes that's why i ask him....you know Shilpa ask him first because i never spank....so when i saw her ass i ask him too.....

Mausi: you are lucky......

Mom: yes he is real man....very strong personality.

Mausi: yeah I can judge it. Spanking you and my son. He is alpha male.....

Mom: yes just like dad....the way he use to control everything at home.

And inside room when i saw Gautam's ass and uper thighs was now nicely warm up....i told Gautam" get up she will finish your punishment now.

When Gauatm get up he rubbed his ass and said" thanks it's ready for real spanking now... I'm feeling heat rasing from my back.

And he laid over his sisters lap..... Rashmi was making sure he was getting humiliated every second....

Rashmi: gave me my sandal now....

So he took off Sandal from his sister's feet.....and rashm start spanking him with her Sandal.....he was crying from first slap of Sandal....it hurt much worse than hand.....even more he was getting punished Infront of us.

Rashmi kept on spanking him until his ass and legs were matching....all red and sore.

And then she told him" ok now lay on bed....put couple of pillow under your stomach.....

Gautam did what he was told.... Rashmi took Belt from his jeans and gave him 6 with belt.....with few seconds gap between every stroke.....he wasn't worried now someone is watching he was crying out loud and want to stop spanking so badly.....

At when it was over he jumped and start rubbing his ass like crazy.....

It took him while to calm down..... Rashmi hugged him said"I'm sorry I had to punish you......

Gautam: that's ok I know i deserve it...

Rashmi: good so no clothes for rest of day.....

Gautam: but Shilpa didi is gonna see me naked....

Rashmi slapped his ass lightly and said" do you want to go over my lap again....

Gautam: no I'm sorry.....

And we came outside both mom and mausi were in kitchen working.... Gautam went to his mom and she turned his ass towards her and gave him 6-7 slap....which made him jump and he had tears in his eyes again.

Mausi: you did great Rashmi.....

Rashmi: yes...Pawan helped too.

Mausi: he is helping lot these days..... anyway go stand in corner holding your ears...i will tell you when you can came out.....and don't rub ur ass.....

It was like 20 minutes with his red sore ass on display when mausi let him came out.....Gautam was genuinely sorry now......he again said sorry to everyone.....

Anyway leaving them in kitchen me and Gautam came into room start playing games on Play station......

Surprisingly he was still soft but my dick was super hard.....he could see in my shorts.....

Me: what happen......

Gautam: you still hard.....

Me: whenever I'm spanking someone.....i always get hard on....

Gautam: who else you spanked....

Spanking was no secret in our town.....so I told him" well Shilpa didi, mom and Shilpa didi's friend.

Gautam: wowww you are on fire bro.....wish I had same luck.....

Me: yeah.....It just happen.....mom is sweet and she got submissive soft nature...Shilpa didi was taking advantage of it so when she realized her mistake she told me to take charge.

Gautam: good bro I'm happy for you....but little mad too you spank way too hard....

Me: well you told me too... otherwise Rashmi didi's sandal could have hurt much worse.

Gautam: yeah I know I was just joking....but seriously you know how to flick your wrist....you could make ladies cry with ur hand.

Anyway we played for while.....it was like 8pm when Shilpa didi was home too. She had extra class and she had to go with her friends after college. She had told me in advance so no spanking for her. And when she saw Gautam she laughed....but calm down when I gave her serious look.

Looking at this mausi said" nice one young man you have total control of your house....I love it. I'm very happy for you guys.

Me: thanks mausi.....and I'm sorry too.... Rashmi didi told me what happen today.

Mausi: it's happening every day now since he lost his job.

Me: why you didn't do something.

Mausi: what could I have done.

Me: same thing you do to Gautam and Rashmi when they do something stupid.

Mom: that's enough beta.... let's eat.....your mausi can handle it.

Me: well mausi didn't handle it.... that's why her face has handprint of uncle's hand.

Mausi: yes but........

Me: well tell me.... I'm sorry if I'm being rude.... but what's reason.

Rashi: yes mom....you spanked us every time we try to say something about this....dad need to stop drinking he is damaging his health too.

Mausi: ok ok i will talk to him....

Me: no you guys will stay here until he is here to apologize....then you will spank him in front of us....

Mausi: ok....you win.....

Gautam was surprised to see his mom getting dominated by me....he has never seen his mom being so soft with anyone. He was watching his cousin dominating his mom so well....for the first time since he arrived his dick was rock hard by looking the situation....

And when his mom was serving food she saw his dick she asked" what's up with you....you didn't said anything and you are hard what are you thinking?

Gautam: nothing surprised to see Pawan bhai attitude.....now i know why he is man of his house.....

Anyway we had dinner and went to our room......we had plenty of space....so Gautam had bed in hall......while Rashmi and shilpa didi had one room....and mom told me to sleep with her and mausi in her room....

When i came into room mom was already in her nighty which barely cover her half of thighs....while mausi was still in her Sari.

Mom: didi take off ur sari too.....

Mausi: no i don't wear nighties......

Mom: oh you still like sleeping naked....

Mausi: shameless woman pawan is still here.....

Me: don't worry about me mausi.....

Mom: yes.....i will join you....

Saying this mom took off her nighty....she wasn't wearing bra.....her bobbs were little loose.....next she took off her panty too.....

Mausi: i guess i will join you too then....

Me: great....now I'm felling like king sleeping with two beautiful nude ladies.

Mausi: yes....you are king i guess.....you have very different Aura.....

Anyway mausi was all nude in couple of minutes too....

She was 4 years elder than mom....she had bigger figure than mom....her ass was bigger than mom....

When we were on bed i squeeze her ass and said" you have amazing ass....will love to spank you sometime.....

Mausi: it has been so many years since i have feel firm hand on my ass....

Mom: our room is soundproof....so i don't mind.....

Mausi: well then beta take me to memory lane too.

Mom: yes show her magic too... hurry up get naked like us.

I took off my clothes too....i was kinda nervous too....i have never done anything with 2 ladies together....

But i told myself" keep it together boss....start with basic.....

I sat on bed and mausi came and lay over my lap....she was bigger than mom....i had a huge target to hit......

Me: mom gave me oil.....

Mausi: why oil......

Mom: it will hurt you more but your will not get red easily......

Mausi: really.....where you learn about it.

Me: it was written on internet.....

Mausi: ok let's see.....

I raised my hand and brought hard on her big ass....i had now plenty of experience so i know how to spank....

With first spank she could tell that it's going to be very rough ride. She said" dammn sister you were right......he is just like mom and dad.....

I didn't said anything and spank her same ass cheek 4-5 times hard and fast.....she cried..... owwwwiii do it on other side too...

Spank!spank!spank! Spank! I slap her ass 3 times more and said" i will do it my way.....

Saying this i start spanking her other ass cheek......

Spank after spank....i was spanking hard and fast everywhere on her ass...

I guess i was enjoying wayy to much when I heard mom said" here take her own sandal....

Mausi: bitch why you stop him i was feeling so good now.....

Mom: you will feel better when your Sandal gave you kiss on ass...

I laughed little and start spanking her ass with Sandal....it didn't take long to make her cry..... mom was holding her hands tightly so that mausi couldn't reach back and interapt me....

I could see she was trying to free her hands from mom and saying" let me go that's enough my ass is on fire....

Mom: don't stop son....real spanking is supposed to hurt.

I kept on spanking her ass with sandal.....then i finished with 10 strokes on her uper thighs....

I throw her Sandal down and masaage her ass in circle motion.....it took her while to calm down...and she got up and hugged me tightly and said" just the way it use to be when we were younger....mom and dad use to do it same way.... whenever they spank us we want it stop but they kept on spanking us..... I'm feeling same way like I'm in bedroom of mom dad..... thanks so much....

Me: that's ok mausi.... I'm glad i got to spank your beautiful big ass.....maybe uncle could have done the same and you guys stayed happy....

Mausi: forget about him for now..... now go ahead relax yourself.....

Me: ok then lay on ur stomach open ur legs wide.

She did what she was told.....my dick was already rock hard.....

I went on top of her....there was nice heat from her ass and legs.....i put my dick at the entrance of her ass.....she was surprised and said" what......you want to put it here.....

Me: yes ass fucking after spanking is awesome....i will fuck your pussy next time.....

Saying this i push little and my dick was inside her tight asshole.....she cried with joy and pain.....

Mom was rubbing her pussy while looking at us without blinking her eyes.....

It took me while to put my whole dick in her ass but i was successful....and when i start pumping her she was crying with joy and pain.....i could tell she was enjoying... because she was pushing her ass towards me.....

Anyway i fuck her in this position until i cum in her ass.....as i cum i lay on top of her.... untill mom told me to move.....

I lay beside them mausi turned her head and said" thanks it was wonderful experience.....you are one hell of a man.....

She had tear in her while she was saying this....

Me: then why you crying now.....

Mausi laughed and said" well for start my ass is red and sore.....and i had wonderful spanking experience it was feeling like I'm with mom and dad again.... and after that ass fucking was great too.....

Mom: see now you know why i slept with my son....

Mausi: yes i know......

Me: anyway what you going to say to Rashmi and Gautam.....?

Mausi: Truth.....i like you love you...... it's none of their business..... it's my decision that with whom i can sleep....i never stopped their father....he had so many affairs.

Night was still young......