• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica मोहे रंग दे

komaalrani

komaalrani

I am thinking of posting my story Joru Ka Gulaam ...yes it has already been posted , is incomplete ....i will complete it but feel like posting from the beginning as a truncated story will not work ,,..story with pics....so please do give your views

and also about Phagun ke din chaar ( without pics )

Reactions: Prince Charles

Prince Charles

I am thinking of posting my story Joru Ka Gulaam ...yes it has already been posted , is incomplete ....i will complete it but feel like posting from the beginning as a truncated story will not work ,,..story with pics....so please do give your views

post them dear...

Reactions: komaalrani

Abhishek tomar

Aage se hi shuru kre , baki pdf aap update krdena

Jaipara

JKG aap continue karo with pics, no need to post from starting point.

Aur rahi aapki best story PHAGUN KE DIN CHAAR to wo aap jab chahe tab start karo with pics or without pics but if you start with pics then i will be oblige to you for this.

komaalrani

next post soon

komaalrani

JKG aap continue karo with pics, no need to post from starting point.

Aur rahi aapki best story PHAGUN KE DIN CHAAR to wo aap jab chahe tab start karo with pics or without pics but if you start with pics then i will be oblige to you for this.

thanks for your suggestions. ...another thought which crossed my mind was to post some of my earliest stories ....the first few which were published on a web site and then in a yahoo group , ( as cute rani ...my pen name ) ...and some of my English stories in this forum ....can some of you name it....my first few stories ....it will go in a compendium sort of thing...like Komal ke kisse

धांसू कहानी--- कोमल जी आपकी लेखनी के तो कायल हो गए ।एक एक चीज़ का बहुत बारीकी से वर्णन किया है

Reactions: Rajchouhan

Ajay.star

Kab se intjar he JKG ka, lekin aap hi post nahi kar rahi he. JKG xossip pe jaha pe chodi thi vaha se hi start karna, ager apko purani story bhi continue rakhni ho to JKG part 2 kar ke star kar de na, taki naye reader ko bhi story padhne me problem na ho aur purane readers ko naye updates ke liye intjar bhi na karna pade.

Jaipara

thanks for your suggestions. ...another thought which crossed my mind was to post some of my earliest stories ....the first few which were published on a web site and then in a yahoo group , ( as cute rani ...my pen name ) ...and some of my English stories in this forum ....can some of you name it....my first few stories ....it will go in a compendium sort of thing...like Komal ke kisse
Aine aapki yahoo group and English section wali story nahi padhi hain...aap wo bhi post kar dijiye