• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica वरदान

आप किस की पत्नी के साथ सैतानासुर का संभोग अगले अपडेट में देखना चाहते है?

• किसी सामान्य मानव की।

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kamuk219

Story is going on, but next post will come after 1k likes only.If I am investing my time in writing story now, I think, I deserve it.
और अगर आप इस कथा का आनंद मुफ्त में लेना चाहते है? तो जल्द से जल्द मेरा टारगेट पूरा करवाने में मेरी सहायता करे, अगर मेरी किताब टारगेट पूरा होने से पहले पूरी हो जायेगी, तो में यहां उस किताब का लिंक दे दूंगा आप वहां जाकर पढ़ सकेंगे।

Last edited:

Mass

Story is going on, but next post will come after 1k likes only.If I am investing my time in writing story now, I think, I deserve it.
और अगर आप इस कथा का आनंद मुफ्त में लेना चाहते है? तो जल्द से जल्द मेरा टारगेट पूरा करवाने में मेरी सहायता करे, अगर मेरी किताब टारगेट पूरा होने से पहले पूरी हो जायेगी, तो में यहां उस किताब का लिंक दे दूंगा आप वहां जाकर पढ़ सकेंगे।
Bro, every writer in this forum "invests his time" in writing the story and entertaining us...but no one "keeps a target" of 1k likes...in order to post the next update.
There are quite a few stories in this forum where "there are no 1k likes" but still the writer continues with his story and many people appreciate them. Also, many people like and comment on a story...meaning they are also "investing" their time (though i fully agree that "writing" and "reading" are much different). But after reading the stories, many people suggest ideas to the writer (& hence they also "invest" their time in the story).
So, while you deserve the appreciation for writing the story, but to expect 1k likes (in order to continue) every time is foolish. (No Offence Meant).
However, you are the author of this story and I leave it to your judgement whether you want to continue or not. Best of Luck!!

Mass

One more thing...if your story is good and the "frequency of updates" is also good, then you'll automatically get many more likes than you can imagine.
Just as an example, check the stories "Katha Chodhampur Ki" and "सपना या हकीकत"..they both have crossed 350 + pages. It is due to the popularity of the story and their frequency. They "dont ask" for 1k likes as you are asking...In 3 months, you have given 4 updates (going by your index)..meaning only 1 update in 20+ days (90/4). Obviously people will lose interest if your frequency is so slow...think about it.

Kamuk219

Many people read the story, visit forum regularly but did not log in this forum, my request to those is to log in and if they don't want write at least they should log in for like, comment and appreciate their favourite authors in this forum. As they log into youtube to watch videos, they should log in forum to read and appreciate authors and give likes and their responses and suggestions. What authors think?

Last edited:

sunoanuj

Bahut hee jabardast khani hai .. or alag se update dene shuru kar diye aapne toh ab or bhi mazedar ho gai hai… 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻