• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Chawla Family Ki Kahani - Adultery, Romance,Eroticism, Incest. EXCLUSIVELY FOR XFORUM (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
My review in the whole for this wonderful erotica.
As soon as it started with the first update where chawla meets sanjana it already had started showing the traces of love between chawla and Sanjana. the line you had written "Chawla sahib ko ek sukoon sa mehsoos hua aur ek ajeeb si feeling hui. Ussko laga ke koyi barson se bichra hua mila jissko gale laga ke ek anjaan si raahat mili dil ke andar. Chawla sahib samajh nahin paa raha tha ke yeh feeling keisi thi." now when i read that i understand what was that feeling which Chawla sahab had when he had hugged San jana for the first time..... Casi bro you very intelligently had planned all since you wrote the very first update of this story. hats off my dear... you already knew ehat had to come in this story and you already had the end in your mind since then itself.
very very well planned and well written story. just FANTASTIC.
Now after the first update the way you narrated their meeting and their coming closer little by little, their romance, they togetherness all that was just awesome all along those updates. many dick raising situations took place along all those updates between sanjana and Chawla.
From update to update their romance invaded all updates and it was a delight to go through all that.
then he announced to Saanvi about the engagement of Aarav with Sanjana...
the most exciting part was that when he was in love with Sanjana and sanjana had already given him her body then she was to become her daughter in law...that was so exciting and dick raising.....
The very hot and sensual encounters which you have written between sanjana and chawla are all very exciting and too hot to handle. i still go through them when i wish to read eroticism....
And then came the moments when Sanjana starts telling her her relationship with Anand to Chawla sahab those wre very exciting updates too.... those few updates when chawla and sanjana were having sex were very very hot and sensual;....
later when the threesome started between Anand , Sanjana and Chawla were just breathtaking updates....

And then came the moments you started showing saanvi's parts with chawla sahab... those were epic updates again... the way saanvi had had her days spent with chawla were another sensual episodes which have been too exciting and dick raising in this story. on the other hand till Aarav was out of the country sanjan and chawla together with anand had great time and on this side Saanvi had started giving great time to chawla sahab.....
The way saanvi was out of control putting fire to the house and the approach she had to get chawla was wonderful....
and then in flashbacks when you started showing arav's relationship with Saanvi had been tremendous!!
those updates were eagerly awaited and the days Aarav had been to the university and the conversation both had were the shocking ones which was not expected in an erotica from you but still they came and shocked many of us!
And when you brought Saanvi and sanjana together in the house with Chawla, the way you bot all three in the bathroom for the first time, that threesome was shocking and too exciting..... Thus started the trilogy among them.... in his house chawla now had two young daughter in laws to enjoy with.... that was epic....

And finally Aarav succeeded with Saanvi too... those seducing days between saanvi and Aarav were wonderful as well.... the situations you created, the way you made all protagonists meet each other, the way you create situations among them portrayed life happenings... all seemed so true, we felt like watching all happening in front of our eyes...that was your magical part casi bro. hats off to you for that.

and the shocking part was when you let the cat out of the bag by letting all out of anand's mouth that sanjana wasC hawla's daughter not his...... that was the most shocking part of the story and even more shocking had to come were the double murders..... had never imagined that such thrills would take place in an erotica.... just loved that casi bro.
And you shocked us all with the last few updates where we had thought now all is fine as Sanjana was safe, their sex life re started to go smoothly and at last Vivaan was involved with Sanjana and all started waiting for a union between them when you decided it to be something else......
Epic story, fantastic erotica, great story./
you portrayed so much emotion, feelings in this story, there was intense love, emotions displayed throughout.
Casi bro thank you so very very much for this marvellous erotica, this very beautiful story and such narrative descriptions which delighted us all during the days it was running.
hope and sincerely wish to read more such wonderful stories from you.
hats off and thanks very very much.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

what do i say?
How do i thank you? I really have no words than to say a big THANK YOU
for staying with me all along the thread and appreciating plus posting your wonderful appreciative words.
thanks very much, hope to see you along the next story

Reactions: shambhu

Casinar

Divine
Thanks very much for completing this lovely story casinar ji.
Wanted this to never end but all things come to an end and so did this beautiful erotic story of the Chawla family.
I had thought this will run for years. but you decided to put an end to it. and what an End!! very beautifully thought, very very well planned and ended. Ended with a very interesting turn which was almost unexpected.
You seem to have planned the whole story from before to get everything so perfectly matched in this story.
I never had thought that Deepti would be getting such an important role in the story.
I had thought she just is a character to show Saanvi is a mother. but you being a really very talented writer have known how to give importance to each and every character of this story.. it was just amazing and wonderful going through all the updates of this very erotic story,..
I feel very lucky to have had the chance of reading you Dear Casinar ji.
Your narrative descriptions are so lively, everything I read in this beautiful tale seemed to be happening in front of the eyes, I felt like watching everything in front of me. you describe so vividly that all seems to be turning in front of the eyes,. you create magic when you write.
Thanks very much, Casinar ji for writing such beautiful stories for us, you are a great entertainer indeed.
I would very much love to read much more from you.
Hoping to read another beautiful story soon from you.
All the best and hats off.

Thanks so very much for the lovely review dear Amity :love:

Casinar

Divine
Update 138 tak hi padha tha bhai ab usske age ke sab ek ek karke padhta hoon aur jawab deta hoon bhai
is update mein to Sanjana kop pata chal gaya ke saanvi aur arav mein ishk hai magar wo to khush ho gayi jan kar
aur Saanvi se pyar karne lagi...magar ab saanvi kia jawaab degi yeh dekhna hai age padhta hoon bhai
majedaar update raha ye

Shukriya bhai

Casinar

Divine