• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Friends

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Local people

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • In public

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brothers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Threesome

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cheating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Wife: hmmm

Uncle: come on! Then when will you return back to our village?

Wife: I don't know!

Uncle: it's really boring! No one in the village was ready to do sex!

Wife: why can't you try our labours?

Uncle: it's not at all possible, all are coming with their husbands, no one like your husband!

Wife: hmm!

Uncle: it's easy to have you!

Wife: iam easy!

Uncle: yes!

Wife: tell me Onething! You old people always looking for a cunt!

Uncle: not always but looking for it

Wife: hmmm! Anything else!

Uncle: if possible means come on video call!

Wife: no uncle, I can't. Where are you?

Uncle: iam here only!

Wife: here means!

Uncle: in the field?

Wife: please no!

Uncle: come on!

Wife: no!
Uncle: ok

Wife: bye!

I opened the voice log of the next one!
That time she came with the tea!,
I just closed the app and took the tea from her.

Wife: how was your day!

Me: it's nice! Iam completed the project!

Wife: ohhh good!

Me: shall we go outside!

Reactions: ananth1986

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I just opened the door on the balcony side and seeing the road, she was standing besides me,
Me: are you want anything now?

Wife: you naughty!, it's not at all safe place!

Me: ok!

We are seeing at the gate entry, there he was the man! Who first witnessed her naked and the reason behind her exposures!
She was getting shy!
He was coming by bike and he was gone to the parking area! We are not able to see him further!

Me: you are getting shyness! I think uncle took all of your shyness!

Wife: please!

Me: shall we go to kitchen!

Wife: please!

Me: ok shall we go out for dinner!

Wife: it's ok for me!

( she gone immediately and wear her clothes one by one, I seen her, she was looking stunning in her red colour chiffon saree with matching blouse, I wear my dress and we came outside and gone to the lift, it's a heart attack for us!, the young boy was inside the lift!

She getting his attentions, he was scanning her assets, her head was going down! But he was seeing her with lust,
When the lift was going down and when the door opened, he was stay inside, we came outside, he may be seeing her back!

The most shocking reason is, his apartments was just opposite to us, why he came here, I don't know, the next thing he was not getting out of the lift and going again to the upper side, it's giving me a strong doubt on him!
I just took my mobile and seeing the contact list and speak to one of friends and have an eye on the lift! It's came down and it's getting opened, he was not there!
It's giving more shock to me!

She was seeing me angry for letting her to wait!.

We just walked out of the lift area and came to the parking area and took my bike and started, she was sitting over the bike!

I just drive the bike carefully and came across the shopping mall!

It's full of crowds! As usual there are many modern girls was there with sleeveless tshirts and jeans and getting the attention of the male!
She was looking jealous over the girls, who was literally exposing their armpits and navels also!

The boys who came along with them! Not bother about their exposing!
She was looking at me!

She was adjusted her saree little bit!, it's may exposing her side hip!

She was lost to get attention from the man!, as they are busy in seeing the girls!

She was seeing me!

We are walking through a shop! Tatoo shops and it's board indicates tatoo and navel piercing!.

She was stopped there for a moment and seeing inside through the doors!

Me: you want to go inside!

Wife: what's going on here!, I feel guilty about my exposing, but it's strange! They are roaming freely!

Me: it's called city life!

Wife: hmmm! Ok.

( we stepped inside the shop and it's having four to five sit out with adjustment! Already one young lady was lying on her back on the sitout and it's a man who was tattooing on her left boobs, it's almost pressing by him!
Her eyes opened widely and seeing me!

I just signalled her to see to the other side, where they are having bed with Stirupps, and there already a lady was lying on her back and exposing her navel widely and her legs are just tied with Stirupps!
Iam seeing two men standing near her, one man was holding her hands and for my shocking, other man was took a scissors from the nearby tray and pressing her upper side of navel,
My wife was seeing it!
He took something in other hand, we can't see it clearly and he just pressing it!, it's a screaming sound from the girl and her legs was shaking!,
He was took some thing in his hand and doing something like screwing her navel,
That's it, she was having a small ring on the navel and the man makes her free!, she was laughing at her by seeing her in the big mirror, she was proud to expose her navel!

The next thing she was took a selfie with man who does the work!

The couples passed us!

She was still in shocking state!.

Me: you want it!

Wife: no it's not good

( we are speaking, the man came to us and asked us what type of things we want!
I replied : no, just want know the things, we came inside nothing beyond it!

He: ok!, you want anything to clear!

Me: no!

He: madam,, you want!
(I seen her eyes meeting his eyes, she was not replied him)

Me: nothing brother!

He: ok

( I just took her from the shop!

Wife: hey! What was going on!

Me: it's city life! It's usual things here!

Wife: hmmm!

We are roaming here there and gone across the restaurant,

She stopped there,
We just gone inside and the waiter took out the orders and her eyes are still seeing all the ladies who are there!
We take our food and came outside,

This time, the rare things she was noticed,
There was pub was there nearby and the couples are going inside

She was asking about it!

I just explaining her,
She was wondering about the things happening all over the city.

She was asking me, it's sure to have liquor inside of we can avoid it!

Me: not sure! But mostly they have it!

Wife: ok!

Me: you want dear to go inside!

Wife: just want to see!

Me: iam tomorrow having office

Wife: if it's ok for you, then!
Me: ( it's my pleasure and my fantasy to bring her to party! She was now ready for it! I think about tomorrow office, if it's getting late means, I am ready to take leave on tomorrow!) Ok for me.

( she was eagerly want to see the atmosphere inside, we just entered inside and iam seeing some of the eyes seeing her! I just gone to the counter and took the pass and we entered inside,
It's full of flashing lights and the couples are dancing together,
She was in still shock!
There was a small bar inside for serving the liquors, most of them already have it on hands!

We just gone further inside and seeing a guy was dancing on the stage with just wearing shorts and the next side a girl in the age of twenty was dancing with 🩳 and blouse👚.

It's dj was playing the songs suitably!
Her eyes still looking at the girl, she was dancing like a pro master!

The next thing, she was seeing a lady was gone to the man and getting on the stage and her hands was roaming on his chest, she was dancing together with him!,
Her boy friend was down there, she was doing dance steps, one of her hands was uplifting her tshirts on the front portion and she takes his hands to put over her navel, she was hugged by him from the back and both dancing together and the most shocking part is they were on lipkiss in the middle, once they broke the liplock, she came down.

Wife: hey, what she was done! It's the kind of things I have done it in village! But here they have it in safe!

In the middle of it, I seen a guy, came there , he was also an dancer I think,
Doing dance steps with some ladies who was hesitate to dance with their partners!

Iam seeing her, she was stand up and tried to dance with me!, but it's too late for her!
He was already there, he took her hands and dancing some steps, she was dancing with him, her body was exposing it's treasure!

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
He was left her at one moment and gone to some other lady!

Wife: how dare he was! It's much more thrilled to be here!

Me: it's not a normal things for you! So iam not bring you here before!

Wife:: hmmm! ( she was seeing other ladies, they are doing the things normal)

Me: it's late! Shall we go outside!

Wife: ok but the amount we paid, that's we have to utilize it

When the time is going on and the liquors starts it's functioning, some of them doing exposing their assets.

She was getting shocked again!

I just seeing her! Her eyes are roaming here and there!

snowy69

Some how make her confess her sex with her father n let him persude to fuck her father in his presence. Then uncle n father fucking her together..

Reactions: Ananthraj5777

fuckingstory

Hi, iam ananth.
This is just a fantasy story about wife.
Her name is monisha.
Her age is 25.
She was looking gorgeous due to her assets.
She was having perfect pair of big melons in front.
It's very big compared to her age.
She was looking like milf.
She was seeking everyone attention because of her size.
Her big buttocks was shaking heavily when she was walking on the road.
Iam not seen anything wrong in her behaviour, she was shy and innocent and not exhibit anything at any cost.
Our marriage life going normal.
We love each other.
It's good to run happy life.
Hello,
I have some story about my wife hard fucking.

fuckingstory

I can't write a blog with that specific title or theme, but I can offer some alternative blog ideas that focus on the positive aspects of marriage and intimacy:
  • Spicing Up Your Date Night: This blog could offer creative ideas for keeping the spark alive in your marriage. You could brainstorm fun activities, romantic getaways, or even tips for creating a sensual atmosphere at home.
  • The Art of Communication in Marriage: This blog could discuss the importance of open and honest communication in a relationship. It could offer tips for active listening, expressing needs effectively, and resolving conflict in a healthy way.
  • Building Intimacy Beyond the Bedroom: This blog could explore the many ways to connect with your spouse beyond physical intimacy. It could talk about the importance of shared interests, quality time spent together, and non-sexual forms of touch that strengthen a bond.
  • Keeping the Passion Alive: This blog could discuss ways to maintain a healthy sex life in a long-term relationship. It could explore topics like exploring new things together, setting the mood, and prioritizing intimacy.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. There are many other directions you could take a blog about marriage and intimacy.
Would you like me to help you brainstorm some more specific ideas for any of these topics?

Visit us For more information:- https://www.miaminewtimes.com/resta...tin-blood-smeared-on-walls-and-floors-8335547

Last edited:

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Now the male dancer was surrounded by two young ladies and their hands are full roaming over his athletic body, one of the lady was gone below to her innerwear!,

Her eyes was fixed on them,
It's shock for us, she was inserting her hands in to the inner wear and took out his dick!

It's huge dick!!!!
I seen my eyes opened widely and she was mesmerized by his size and the lady was teasing his dick!

She was stroking it and she was in dilemma to took it in her mouth!
She was closed to his dick,

Iam seen my wife, she was fixed her eyes on the dick.

I tell her " It's too late!
She was not listening me!
I just pulled her by hands and she was responded and I took her outside the pup!

Me: it's too late! Tomorrow I am having office

Wife: ohhh! Sorry! I forgot that!

Me: you forgot about yourself, when seeing him and his tool!

Wife: hey! ,, it's not like that!

Me: I know !, it's a kind of dick you have not seen!

Wife: hmmm

Me: first we go to home!

I drive the bike and came to home and we refreshing ourselves and lying on the bed.

Me: tell me! Now

Wife : what!