• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Friends

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Local people

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • In public

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brothers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Threesome

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cheating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: how lustfully you see his dick!

Wife: ( smiling at me) hmmm, it's huge, I think

Me: hmm, so you want to be there!

Wife: yes, atleast try to see, what's she was going to do!

Me: it's ok!, what you will do, if you have a chance like this!

Wife: nothing, iam not having that much guys to stroking a dick in front of public! It's unsafe for me as well!

Me: hmm, ok! If not in public means?

Wife: you want me to say yes?

Me: not like that! Iam just asking you!

Wife: it's huge, I am still thinking about his dick, surely I will took it!

Me: where?

Wife: why are you crazy! In my mouth!
Me: just fun! He was better than uncle in size and thickness! ( I want to know)

Wife: yes!, he was surely better, I think most of them having same size, varying in size little bit, but it's huge, still iam not came out of the mesmerizing!

Me: hmm!, uncle will be humiliated if he mounting you in front of him!

Wife: are you think kinky!

Me: no

Wife: how you speak like this!

Me: uncle thinks he is master!

Wife: yes, so far he is! It's his mindset, he was doing better! that too at this age with full stamina!

Me: you are getting angry! When speak about his humiliation! You think about me!

Wife: sorry! Sorry!

Me: ok!, it's ok.

Wife: what you want!

Me: nothing

( she was hugged me tightly and Liplocked me and her hands was rubbing over my shorts, she was took it out and, she was going downside and stroking my dick and pressing it, she was giving me nice blow job and I just sit down on the bed and she was uplifting her nighty and threw it on the floor, her boobs was still in bra cup,
She was took it outside and give me titty job, I feels my precum oozes

I just get up and standing on the floor and
She was seeing me, I just took her to maindoor and she was seeing me I'm shock!

I just tried to open it!

She was seeing my boldness, try to gone again inside the bedroom!

I just came back to bedroom and seeing her

Her hairy pussy was glistening with her cum!

She was still naked!

I just push her and mount her missionary position by spreading her legs apart and guides my dick inside!, she was fully wet inside!

I give some soft strokes!

Me: come on dear! Be bold!

Wife: hmmm! I feared dear because of the boy!

Me: ohh! I forgot about him!

Wife: he was searching for any loop hole! Iam seeing his guts!

Me: yes, yes!

Wife; it's not my desired to allow anyone! Iam want to have some character atleast!

Me: ok ok!

Wife: if anything happened here in our apartments! It's going to be worst!

Me: ok leave it! What do you think about tatoo and navel piercing!

Wife; iam not think about it! ( her hand was rubbing her clitoris) but it's normal think for the girls!

Me: yes, it is normal only but some of the girls having rings on the pussy too!!!!

Wife: what!!!!!!! ( she was shocked)

Me: yes, they have it in pussy also but it's not exposed to all! It's going to be secret!

Wife: hmmm,

Me: you want tatoo Or this kind of piercing!

Wife: hmm no! But

Me: but!!!!!! You are looking awesome, I want to see you with navel chain and rings!

Wife: hmmm! Any one seen means!

Me: you wear it, when you are here! You unwear it when going to our native place!

( I feels her pussy juices leaking)

Wife: it's ok for you means, myself also ok!

Me: ok!, I wanted you to see sexy on your birthday!

Wife: you planned already! So you took me there!

Me: no dear! Just want to spend time, so I took you there! But you are showing interest in tatoo and piercing and at last pub!

Wife: all are happened!

Me: one more thing! Iam going for a party arranged by our company this weekend!

Wife: what!!!!

Me: yes,

Wife: then I have to stay here alone!

Me:yes( it's a kind of different party, it's unsafe for you to come with me)
Wife: it's really boring

Me: ( I think about, surely uncle will succee in her to bring her to nearby village, she may be agreed to him! For this I have to wait for the next day evening, I took one of her legs to my shoulder and giving her deep strokes, she was moaning and I am seeding my sperms inside her and lying next to her) ok, it's just two days

Wife: no, please, we will go to the pub again in the coming weekend!

Me: ( iam not expecting this answer from her mouth, it's his size was taking her mind from uncle towards him) what!!!

Wife: it's really boring to be here

Me: you want again going to pub

Wife: don't mistaken me! Iam not thinking about his dick, if you want means you took me to somewhere else.

Me: it's ok for me!

Wife: it's ok for you agreed!

Me: what about you orchestra gang!

Wife: it's all over! Iam done it for uncle, that's it!

Me: ok!
( I just took the mobile and showing her some videos about the BBC and big dicks, threesomes and pussy rings, she was seeing it eagerly,
After that we both slept naked, I just hugged her sleeping,

Next day, I woke up and gets ready for the office,

I gone to the office and thinks about her!

Iam waiting for the evening!

I return back to home and seeing her in Tshirts again!, I got blushed to see her big boobs in tshirts,
She was seeing me and smiling at me and gone to the kitchen,
I just refreshing myself and came outside and seeing her mobile and took it, and iam seeing the new call records in the app!

It's strange for me,
She was speaking to an unknown number for long time, I just close it and searching for uncle voice,

In that uncle was tried to convince her for the festival function but she was not agreed at last,
Iam seeing her, still in kitchen!

It's giving doubt for me!

I opened the voice record again and playing it,

After a sexy chit chat between these two, the man was praising her beauty for the first five minutes and she was just laughing and murmuring hmmmm shhh, to him.

After that, he also asking her for the festival dance program!
Now I got the point! She was talking to her partner, he was almost convinced her!
But she was not giving 100% agreed!

The way he was pleasing her, she was almost come on his way!, it's purely a trap set by him to get her one more time, she was almost agreed!

I just feeling, how she will go that much long distance alone, even though her partner agreed to book ticket for her and pickup drop everything for her!.

She was still preparing dinner!
I want to see! How she express or how she asked me for that two days!.

After dinner,
We came to the bed, she was still silent

Me: what happened!

Wife: nothing!

Me: you wearing tshirts again

Wife: yes! Don't mistaken me!

Me: iam not

Wife: I don't want to come to the pub! It's really going to be hard to control my feelings! So better you can go to the party!

Me: why! Suddenly changed your decision! Iam not think bad about you! Don't feel

Wife: but!

Me: nothing will happen! Yesterday you agreed for tatoo and navel piercing also!

Wife: it's too much

Me: ok, it's your wish!

Wife: iam not having that much bold( she was already planned her mind to go to the temple festival)

Me: you have to be alone for the two days here, you are telling it's boring

Wife: I will adjust!

Me: ok! You are not interested I think

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I just look at her and took her big boobs out of her tshirts and caressing her big erected nipples and she was just turned to my side and seeing me
Me: what you are thinking?

Wife: iam taking too much advantage and doing mischievous things infront of you!

Me: iam still thinking about the day ,you wear this tshirt and started your journey of slut!

Wife: it's not my fault first but it's stimulating more feelings.

Me: ( I took her tshirts out of her voluptuous body) it's hard for any one to control, when Seeing this big boobs!

Wife: yes, I know the weakness of men!

Me: hmmm!( I just rubbing her clitoris) I want you to wear pussy rings and navel chain

Wife: it's ok for me! But I don't need it atleast now!.

Me: ok ok.

Wife: you always think kinky nowadays

Me: no! Ok it's your wish

Wife: ok

I just place my dick over her pussy and rubbing over her and it's slides easily ,

I just look at her eyes and giving some deep strokes and she was seeing me without moaning and I gave some hardcore strokes and she was seeing me,I just took out my dick and seeing her,

She was still in the same position!

I just sit near her face​

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
You really missed uncle's dick I think
Wife: yes, but I think about my brother, what happened to me !

Me: be cool! No one caught you!

Wife::but it's different if they caught!

Me: ok( I think , surely she will mounted by her Aryan, her brother's friend first )

Wife: iam worried about the bastard Aryan! How he changed my brother!

Me: they may be tried to see your mom regularly ! Because of you , he was not there on ,when we are available , But accidentally that day he came to terrace I think!

Wife: I can't believe it, he came accidentally or intentionally but !

Me: any how, we are not going to your house in the next one month!

Wife: yes! ( She was again hiding her plan to go to temple festival near her village with the orchestra gang)

Me: come on enjoy the moment and forgot!

( I just mounting her again and giving deep strokes and seeing her face , she was seeing me, I just stopped and take out my dick and wearing shorts 🩳 and she was seeing me again and I tell her to wearing the nighty,
I know how to built the wildness , I just came to the back door and opened the balcony and seeing her to come to balcony, she was looking at me and came to the balcony, she was without any inners and all the lights are in off condition,except the watchman room at entrance, he was sitting near the main gate!

I put my hands over her buttocks , she was seeing me!
I just pulling it upwards and she was spreading her legs apart and I just gone back to her ass and mounting her, she was seeing the nearby balconies,I feel her pussy was squirting easily and iam giving some deep strokes, it's hard for me to control my urge and iam fucking her fast, she was lost her control and moaned ahhhhh!

It's Little bit loud and and she was lying down on the balcony immediately and iam also lying down and after a small gap, we both gone inside by crawling and I came outside and seeing the watchman was patrolling near the flat!

Watchman: sir, any sound you heard, I think someone beating up a lady , she was screaming ,I heard the noise near this area,

Me: no ! Nothing clearly I am heard!

Watchman: ok!

I just closed the door and gone inside the house, she was looking at me in angry!

Wife: what you have done! It's disgusting if he caught us or caught me! I hate this kind of local people

Me: ok ok! You can't do it with local people

Wife: please, don't make the things worsen, if anything happened , surely he will do nasty things and we are almost fully available here!

Me: ok! ( She was little bit concern about her character , not about the watchman)

I felt sleepy and we both slept ,

Next day ,when I am ready and take my bike at park and when passing , the watchman was having winked smile at me!

I gone to the office and the days are going ,
Finally at the weekend, I just telling her bye and gone to the bus stand and waiting for her to come,

She was came and boarded the normal , I am just boarding the same bus in the back side and it's almost full night journey, I know.

I was seeing her side by side, she was in the ladies seat and one lady was sitting near her!

She was not doing anything suspicious,

Once the bus reached the rest stop and she was gone outside to restroom and came!

Once the bus started and came to the last stop, when she get down!

Iam just gone to the teashop nearby and watching her, she was calling someone!

After that,! For my shock uncle came to the bus stand in bike and he was speaking with her!

After a little gap, her partner came and both catch the auto and uncle was following us!

I just catch another auto and tells him to follow the bike without getting caught!

The auto was going passed her village and it's nothing a long distance from her village , it's just a five kilometres away from her village.

I just tells the auto to stopped and getdown from the distance itself and watched,
Both of them getting down from auto and gone to the rest room alloted for the dancers near by stage!

I think about her boldness, she was not in fully makeup, if anyone find her, what she will do!

I seen a group a guys was eagerly doing chit chat about the dancers!

I tell the auto to return back to the bus stand again and I booked the room and refreshing myself.

Once I refreshed! I just calling her

Me: hi dear!

Wife: are you reached!

Me: yes! What are doing!

Wife: it's boring without you!

Me: just two days, I will return( I think about ,how the bitch is telling lie)

Wife: ok ! Take care! Bye

I just sitting in room and in the evening, I catch the auto and gone back to the village again and it's about to start!

Once the village president came to the dias and welcoming everyone and the program is going to start ,the time is nearly 08:00 p.m , iam seeing the whole dancers coming to the place and iam searching for her!

She was mingle with the other three ladies with full makeup!

It's just going to be an other most memorable day for her!, she was now in full freedom!

Once the program starts with devotional songs and then started with item songs,
Once she was on the stage for the songs and it's like ,she was having deep low petticoat like skirt and blouse over her, she was showing her chubby navel, all the other ladies also good, but she was chubby and getting attractions from the people.

One man commented" look at body of that bitch"

Her partner was enjoying her like anything , he was caressing her navel and some times pressing her by tight hug!

Iam searching for uncle! He was not there at all, iam accessing the crowd to go further near the stage and it's full of young people and some midaged 30-40 people standing there,
Iam clearly watching for any known face ! For my surprise Aryan was at the same place with some other friends, iam searching for her brother ,he was not there! Iam hiding behind some one and watching him!

Iam hearing the words of him" he was commented on her like bitch, slut, road side randi".

Once that song completed and the next song was an erotic song! Two couples was on the stage!

The dress she weared was same but this time , she was not in skirt ,she was wearing a shirts,

The crowd gone crazy this time and giving whistle for her,

She was took up him in hands and both lips are very close! He was rolling over her in hands and she was like a sex doll !

He was bring her to the front of stage and bends her to audience, it's huge deep cleavage was visible to us! The crowd wents crazy and he was putting her on the stage , she was now facing him , he was doing pushup movement over her ,from audience point of view, he was doing dance movement in missionary position!

Iam searching for Aryan! He was right there near her legs,

Once the song finished!

After a gap ,
The next two couple gets on the stage and dancing with love making position,
The crowd wents crazy, one old drunk man was climbing on the stage!

It's something like tension buildup ,he was straight away hugged her!

Her partner was hitting him!

There was chaos from the public and the dance was stopped ,

Village president was getting on the stage and shouted on the old man and the dancer also and tells the crowd to keep quiet and co-operate

But the drunkman was shouting " is she conservative, you people even fuck her also".

Village president: hey! Bloody bastard shut up and get down

Drunkman: ok ok! You people enjoy! Iam going!

When these things are going Aryan was not there and he was speaking through mobile phone!

Iam seeing uncle was just now came to the spot! and he also getting up on the stage and advised to be silent! And enjoy the show,!
It's not easy for us arrange this type of programs ,be silent and watching the program!

30 minutes was wasted in this!

Once everyone getting down and the next song was playing, the dancers feared to perform with full seduction, iam seeing my wife was making some distance with her partners, there was no such erotic moves!

The crowds again started chanting to stop it ! It's waste of time to continue the show ,please stop it!

Again the village president going to the stage and ask the crowds to behave normal and wait they will do, they are feared now!

He give some confidence the crowd but the lady was still in fear!

Village president: please take rest

There was no partner for one man!

He was standing alone and when the song plays ,he was moving towards my wife, as she was the center of attention,

The crowds also cheered for him!

She was now standing between two partners , whole crowd was eyeing on her!

She was making dance movement with love to her partner by avoiding the other partner, it's like game,

The other partner was never missed the opportunities when he get a chance, he was playing well with her voluptuous body,

Once the moment he got!

When both hugged each other,
He was gone behind her and doing doggy style movement!

He was hugging her from behind and
Her partner breaks her hugging , but other partner hugging her from behind holding her tight,
He was now, not in mood to leave her to dance with her partners,

He was turned her to audience after a gap, the crowd gone crazy and roaring cheers, I too got shocked by seeing her,

She was held by her boobs and her two blouse hooks was unbuttoned by him , her boobs crushed by him, her bulged boobs came in to views , her dark areola was little bit shown!

She was searching for her other partner!, he was stand alone!

He makes her to bend down and giving her ass deep strokes over her shorts and iam seeing her her boobs was shaking, he was mastered the show and uplifting her in hand and held his lips towards her lips,
When he dropped her, she was standing and making moves with him!

I got the point ,she was in mood!

But unfortunately she was pulling by another partner , it's like both are fighting for her!.

Iam seeing the Aryan was seeing her closely!.

AT one point one of her partner was just lowering her shorts!

She was seeing him and another hugged her from back!

She was now ready to show her canal!

But her partner was just lowering up to the private area!

She was turned back and hugging him,

This is the most shocking part ,! Crowd gone crazy again, her ass crack was visible to crowd and the song ends ,she ran downsides

Once the next song played!

She was not come to stage and other two couples dancing!

Time also going on!

Iam seeing the Aryan was not there and gone to the rest room!

Once the village president announced ,thanks for the cooperation, now we can ends the program here!

But crowd asking for her one more songs !

Village president: wait ,

( After a little bit discussion there )

Village president: this is the last song for just another five minutes with the young lady !

Once the she was on the stage with saree , with sleeve less blouse

The crowd booed at her!

The song was playing and the performed very well, both of their partners impress her with dance moves, she was dancing alternatively with both partners and the most shocking part was flashing light was on! Both of them came to her and her saree was on the floor!
She was now in her petticoat , I think she was ready to gone after the program with this dress and her petticoat knot was united by him and it was also on the floor!

I see some of the hands taking her saree and petticoat, she was now hugged by both of them , she was inbetween them , her voluptuous body almost visible, he was hiding only her pussy and boobs with her inner,

Another partner was placing kisses all over her backside of neck and he was unhooked her bra!

The crowd gone crazy again, the flashing light was flashing, he was gone down ,her clothes back was visible to audience!

The song was almost going to end and he was gone to panty liners and , it's started colour light also flashing , but he was not done anything to her!. He was searching for her dress on the floor

Now again he gone back to her and hugging her!

When the song ends,! But still they are in the same state!

The crowd chanting to switch on lights!

Flashing lights was still flashing and her other partner just released her hugging from back and hides her, both are side by side getting down from the stage, when they stepped down, giving climpses of her bra was fully up in the front side.

Some of them commented" what a young milf at this age stealing the show! It's worth to giving tax to the village president to arrange the show!

When the lights switched on and iam seeing Aryan was with her saree and petticoat in hands!

The crowd started moving , except the young guys still looking at the rest room!

Iam hiding my face and mingle with crowd and walking along the roads!

Iam seeing no one is on the road and walking , it's too long for me to go to the room and iam searching for the cab !

When iam walking almost half an hour, I see Aryan bike was crossing me! My heart beats heavily and he was having some other one his back !
It gives heart attack for me!

When iam passing her village!, iam thinking about how she was going to maintain her character in the village!

The next shocking part is uncle was passing me ,

I came after a long walk to the room and it was almost 11: 30 pm and just slept and when I woke up in the morning and I don't know her further plans ,so I am calling her

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was not attending the phone calls ,

I came down and took an auto and gone back to the village and taking tea in the shop and the people's are still not came out of the program

It's nice show yesterday

Tea master: yes, good one , mostly bring aged milf ,but it's nice to see her

Man1: our president was definitely enjoying her after the events,

Man2: up to my knowledge they are still in the farm house ! May be today evening they will go!

Tea master: young guys are still roaming that side.

I just walk towards the road and waiting near the bus stop and iam calling her again, she was not pick up the phone and I got the bus and came to room and there was no way to communicate her, so I just look at the time, it's more time available.

I just calling her brother and doing some chit chat.

Me: how is your studies going!

BIL: good going !,

Me:don't mistaken me, your sister was worried about Aryan , who was making you bad !

BIL: No! He was good !

Me: don't act like childish! that day when you both tried to get in to the Terrace when the dance gang came there!

Bil: sorry brother! We just want to see them!

Me: ok! Don't do anything exceed your safety limit!

Bil: ok brother! where she was! Iam not speaking to her from that day ! May be thinking bad about me " tell her sorry first! If available means give the phone I will speak

Me: she was in the home and I came out for weekend outing with our company staffs!

Bil: ok then enjoy brother!

Me: you can also enjoy after getting job ,first concentrate on your studies

Bil: thanks for the concern! Tell her sorry or else I will call her

Me: it's your wish! Where is your dad!

Bil: in home ! ,you want to speak?

Me: no, just asking !

Bil: ok !

After cuts the call , iam not tell anything directly!

Why he taken he saree ! , if he knows it was her friend's sister, then what he will do , whether he will discuss with him or not!

In the evening I catch the bus and came to our town in the early morning!
After i hesitate to gone to home , if I came early then what she will do ! Iam giving her some privacy and I came around 07.00 a.m to the house and the watchman giving winked smile again at me

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I knocked the door, she was opened the door and iam getting inside, she welcome me and enquired about the trip
She was acting very nicely today.

I just gone to the bathroom and seeing her used clothes nothing there ,she was now started hiding the things from me.

I just refresh myself and came outside and asking her

Me: why you not picked my phone yesterday , I feared a lot!

Wife: just my recharge was over and iam not able to call you again! Please do the recharge for me !

Me: ok! After calling you ! I just call back your brother and telling about your worries to him indirectly no to mingle with Aryan

Wife: why you calling her!

Me: just calling!

Wife: ok!

After that I gone to office and in the evening when I return back to our home and seeing her ! She was in the nighty.

I just take the dinner and look at her , we lying on the bed!

She was not looking at me!

I just look at her and cuddle her , she was seeing my eyes!

Last two days there was no thrill and sex for you!

Shall we go to the balcony again!

Wife: no dear please! Iam worried about the watchman now!

Me: ok!

Wife: do it here!

( I just push her nighty up and seeing her pussy it was clean shaven and having fishy smell over her, and just inserting my finger and feels the wetness and hotness and guide my dick it's slide easily and I lying on her body and seeing her eyes , come on dear , it's not possible for me to fuck like uncle with full stamina !

Wife: hmmmm, yes I know

Me: please tell me ,iam giving pleasure or not

Wife: yes! But not

Me: answer me frankly
Before marriage you are looking for anything like lust on someone

Wife: no , not like that!

Me:come on ! Don't mistaken me !
I am better than anyone who fucked your cunt till now?

Wife: sorry! All are better than you
That's true!

Me: no one !

Wife: yes, all are better

Me: ok! Iam loosing the cunt , but surely iam better than the young people ,

Wife: hmmm! Iam not experience the young dick!

Me: yes! Why can't you
Wife: don't bring anyone inside ! Iam still worried

Me: ok ok! But if a chance , Aryan

Wife: shut up!

Me: ( increasing the phase ) I will be better than that people

Wife: hmmm!

Me: yes ! Iam better!

Wife: hmmmm! Yes yes

Me: yes I know, you will tell yes! I will better than young dicks

Wife: ( she was pulling me to her body and liplocking me and I giving some deep strokes and cummed deep inside her.) hmmmmm yes yes yes!

After that
I see her pussy and asking her! Shall we go to pup tomorrow! For the rings and tatoo!

Wife: no please!

Me: it's nice to see you ,if you wear the rings!

Wife: already iam looking good, if they seeing me with rings any one confirmed ,may be iam bitch

Me: it's hot to see you!

Wife: hmmm

Iam not getting sleep that day and after she slept I came to the hall and hearing the voice logger!

Uncle : hi moni! It's stunning stage show

Wife: uncle it's risking my life, please don't involve me ,this is first and last , I will do for you anything but don't bring this type of problems!

Uncle: what happened! You are safe ?

Wife: yes but ! Here the old man was busy with me after the event!

Uncle: he was poor old man like me!

Wife: don't joking uncle! He was looking master in handling the whole night , iam screaming for the whole night , he was taking me like anything

Uncle: what about others!

Wife: he was straight away came to me and the rest is you know , he was gone in the morning

Uncle: ok !

Wife: please uncle! Keep it secret! They all taking me like granted here! Even though my other dancers are also seeing me very cheap and they also mounting me inbetween!

Uncle: oh sorry! How your partner allowed other dancers

Wife: I don't know , he was not taking care of me here!

Uncle: when will you planned to go!

Wife: he booked the ticket for me and him in the bus , in the evening

Uncle: is it possible for you to come to our home in the evening

Wife: what you are speaking!

Uncle: ok! Just we will get chance!

Wife: shut up! Don't tell anything to my dad , don't reveal any thing

Uncle: ok ok!

Wife: I came here for you and my partner but you both disappointing me, all the others doing

Uncle: ok ,for that only iam telling ,you both just came to our house in the evening

Wife: no way!

Uncle: ok , be there ,I will come in the evening

After that voice log

Another one

Wife: who's this?

Man: you may be not knowing me , but I know about you ?

Wife: sorry wrong call!

Man: wait mam! I just confirmed the things it's you! Your name is Monisha, iam correct!

Wife: correct! Who's this!

Man: tell you are a dancer?

Wife: no sir?

Man: no sir! Iam see your videos

Wife: iam not that type of call sir! You may be wrongly thinking about me

Man: ok ! Where is your saree dear?

Wife: what saree and which saree?

Man: you acting very well?

Wife: no sir!

Man: iam having your saree and petticoat in my home!

Wife: sorry sir! Wrong number!

Man: May be you cheating by wearing makeup but it's resembles you !

Wife: you are speaking wrong things ,iam not understand!

Man: ok, I will make you understand!
It's not you ? Then you cuts the call

Wife: sir! Who are you ? Iam not like that?

Man: ok , bye

The call ended here.

I seen the call lists but it's empty!

Again I came to the voice log!

Wife: who are you , first tell, how you gets my number?

Man: it's not you ! Means why you are calling again

Wife: sir, please tell me!

Man: your name Monisha? Iam correct,?

Wife: yes sir! But iam not a dancer

Man: wait! Don't speak hastily ,iam not telling anything!

Wife: yes sir!

Man: tell me where is your saree ,you weared ?

Wife: which saree sir?

Man: don't act like good girl! We know your activities bitch

Wife: iam not bitch?

Man: yes! May be

The call ended again.

Next voice log!

Wife: sir, please tell me who are you?

Man: you are not bitch?

Wife: ( there was absolute silence)

Man: hello

Wife: yes sir

Man: come on , iam not thinking about you bad in the past

Wife: sir, who are you!

Man: we are setting trap for the mother chicken, almost we are in the right track but it's my luck ,instead of mother chicken, chick was getting trapped

Wife: sir, please don't involve my family

Man: shut up bitch! If it is possible ,I will take you both at one place at a time!

Wife: sir!, please don't do like that!
I will do whatever you want?

Man: come on bitch , don't speak hurry burry.

Wife: who are you sir!

Man: you want to know! Be it surprise

Wife: sir please

Man: wait bitch, i will ask once the mother chicken was came in to our way!

Wife: no sir, please, she was not like that!

Man: ha ha ha!, she was half way!

Wife: sir , please

Man: wait!

The call ended again
( I confirmed it was Aryan ,how he handles the situation, as I think earlier they are eyeing on her mom).

Iam scrolling down and seeing one more call log:

Wife: sir

Man: bitch ! Don't call my number here after, I will call

The call gets ended.

Iam just seeing her innocence, she was blackmailing by her brother's friend and she was pleasing him !

Iam just came to messages send by uncle !, there was nothing recently May be she deleted.

I just tried to recover the messages, he was sending the videos to her!

She was asking for her saree ,

Uncle: may be someone take

She was not revealing about the phone calls to him.

I just seen the last videos in slow motion and seeing her full packed between them, she was literally making love to her partner by hugging with her bare breasts, I just deleted the videos again and came to the room and slept near her!

In the morning , I just woke up and my routine life started and in the evening I came to watch her mobile eagerly rather than watching her!

I asked for the pub! She replied no!

I just lying next to her

Me::why you silent from yesterday

Wife: no!

Me: don't think about your brother, he may be forgot that

Wife: don't mistaken me! I will ask one thing it may be silly

Me: ok

Wife: is boys evening on their relatives like mom, sister?

Me: ( I got the point , where she was portrayed) yes, but don't mistaken me

Wife: ok ,how they eyeing

Me: mom being the first person in the house to do house hold activities, so it may be chance for them to witnessed her cleavage or something first in their life

Wife: ohhh no!
I think about my brother, he was seeing

Me: it's normal nowadays

Wife: you witnessed anything, iam sorry to ask!

Me: hey!!!!!

Wife: just asking!

Me: yes, iam seeing her hairy cunt two times in my life that's the first

Wife: ohhhh no! You seen aunt's pusssy!

Me: yes!

Wife: whether she knows!

Me: yes , she knows!

Wife: how she ,then!

Me: it's by accident, iam came home from playing cricket and entered in to the house and when passing her bedroom,I seen her standing in bra only , nothing

Wife: ohhhhhh

Me: then she shouting at me and hiding her body with saree

Wife: it's not easy for you both!

Me: yes ,we both not speaking with each other and she was the one finally speaking to me after a day.

Wife: is it ok! For you

Me: not ok for me! Iam getting different feelings but I controlled and mastrubating

Wife: second time?

Me: second time is like ,you showing during vessels cleaning

Wife: is any other seeing her during vessel cleaning ?

Me: may be!

Wife: whos that

Me: my friend's brother

Wife: shit!!!!!!
How you are all available like this

Me: it's nothing wrong , just witnessing

Wife: shit!!!!!

Me: what shit! You people showing to us,we seen means wrong?

Wife: ok ok

Me: why you are asking

Wife : just, asking!

Me: you think about your brother! Nothing to worry

After that she slept and I took her mobile and scrolling the voice logic

Man: hi Monisha!

Wife: sir, please tell me your name sir

Man: ok ok! Come on how you getting trapped in to the orchestra gang and by whom?

Wife: sir!

Man: tell me!

Wife: with my neighbour uncle

Man: yes, I guessed it correct!
Then surely he will fuck you whenever getting chance

Wife: hmmmm

Man: ok !

Wife: sir! Your name?

Man: wait , I will succeed in getting your mom and then I will tell.

Wife: sir, please, I will do anything
The call gets ended.

The next call log was something different!

Man: how are you mam!

Wife: fine sir!

Man: think about what iam telling to you yesterday, otherwise I will tell your husband , your are not available in this house for the last two days , when he was not available.

Wife: wait sir, don't tell to him please,

Man: iam not able to wait , after seeing a ripened body, iam hungry

Wife: please sir! I will do it for you , where you call , I will come tomorrow, don't tell anything to my husband!

Man: ok, just come to balcony ( I guessed it was the watchman, she was calling him sir and giving respect to him)

Wife: some work available in kitchen

Man: ok do the work , but don't cut call?

Wife: sir!

Man: it's boring to be here, just chit chat with me

Wife: sir

Man: how good you are in sha

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Watchman: how good are you in shape!

Watchman: you want see my dick for you, I will send

Watchman: iam sending for you

Watchman: seen it or not ?

Wife: seen sir!

Watchman: how is it!

Wife: it's moster , iam not seen this kind of shaft!

Watchman: be ready to taste it

Watchman: you like it or not?

Wife: I like it!

Watch man: come on bitch! What will you do it

Wife: please sir!

Watchman: tell me

Wife: I will enjoy with this ! Don't disturb sir

Watchman: ok!

Call ended here.

Next day I gone to office and iam thinking about her,
Whether she gone with him or not!

In the evening , I came to home, she was walking with difficulty and I enquired she was telling falls down in bathroom.

I just look at her and tells her we will go to physiotherapist today.

I just seeing her reaction! She agreed to hide her fault.
When we came to physiotherapist, it's a male doctor again,
She was telling to lying on the bed and uplifting her saree up to knee and giving oil massage to her both legs, after that iam not expecting the man, he pushed her both legs upwards, her saree was fallen over her navel , it's nice view of her pussy to him for a seconds, she was tried to getup and he leaves the leg downwards.

Man: sorry

Wife: it's ok!

Man: I want to do it again , just held your clothes ,

He was again pushing her legs , this time, ok.
He was doing it for some movement and tells her lying on her front,
Her back was now visible, he pouring oil over her back site and back side of legs and massage her nicely,
She was looking at me ,
Physiotherapist: ok mam! It's ok for you now or you need some more

Wife: ok , ( she was getting up and giving him some glimpses of cleavage).

We paid him and came outside and come to our flat!

Watchman: hi sir! Where are you coming from
Me: hospital

Watchman: what happened

Me: she slipped inside bathroom
(He was smiling at us)

Watchman: carefull mam,

Wife: ok.

Once we came inside and she was seeing me.

This is unnecessary waste of money, he was seeing my pussy also and enjoying my buttocks,

Me: what?

I just place her to bed and lifting her legs same like physiotherapist, it's her cameltoe pussy was visible ,but it's looking like fully wetted,
Me: you enjoyed ! It's fully wet!

Wife: what you want! Iam your wife first!

Me: ok.

I just seeing her and tries to touch her pussy , she was resisting and pushed me,
Wife: please , I don't want today, it's painful
Me: ok.

I just lying next to her and she was gone to slept immediately. I got stunned.

I just seeing her mobile

I seen chat , she forgotten to delete

One video also there from the watchman!

I just opened and it's she was in doggy style position and mounted by his dick , it's big , I see his hairy cock ball was hitting her pussy, her both leg fingers are cuddle with eachother, she was moving her ass away from her for each stroke, her front body was on the floor and she was not able to stand in all fours, her buttocks was high in air, he was literally fucking her like dog, she was moaning aghhhh,hmmmmm yesssss, in rhythm,
Her eyes seeing the camera from down side, her fingers rubbing her clitoris and it's squirting over the bed, she was push with hand, he held his dick fully inside and take it out!

She was asking him to take out!, he takes out, it shuddered a orgasm.

And one more video was also there, he was taking her in missionary position, her both legs kept apart high in air, he was weared condom over his dick and he was inserting it dick head and pushing his back , she was held her legs apart and her face was seen little bit inbetween the his cockball,
She was moaning loudly when he was in and he was took it fully outside and inserting it with full force, her pussy was leaking it's juices with splashing sound, he was fucking her in rhythm, her black colour ass and shrinking and releasing muscles,
She was now left her legs, he was holding it in hands and fucking her, she was rubbing her pussy,

The moaning sound was in rhythm,
He was now bending her legs towards her body and get up in bed and mounting her pussy, it's like hardcore fucking session for her, he was ramming her pussy with his shaft and he was again came down and pulling her ass up to to the end and mounting again, this time , it was clearly visible, her was was stretching like any thing over his dick , he was maintained his rhythm even though grip over his dick, he was was going between her legs and her legs tiedover him and she was caressing his back and back head and at the same time , she was squirts, she was moaning and ask him to do fast,

He was taking it fully outside and giving she was now hugging his body with legs and hands and iam not able to see what was they are doing,

He was increasing his phase and held her dick fully inside and her cock balls was resting over her pussy lips.

He was just took his dick out and her legs untied, it's clearly gapping her pussy.

I just look at the watchman stamina, it's purely phenomenal to fuck her like a young bull 🐂.

There was no other video.

Now iam came to know the satisfaction in her sleep today , as he was handling her very well in bed!

I just seen her pussy was still having strong odour of her pussy juices.

I just lying next to her.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I forward the message to me and opened the voice logic

It's nothing available.
She was now fully degraded allowed to take video also.

I just look at her deep sleep and I am also slept.

Next day I planned to took leave to be with her atleast.

Morning she was woke up after 9:00 a.m seeing me not getting ready for the office.

Wife: sorry for the delay, you are not going to job today

Me: no ,i got head ache ,so I planned to be here today

Wife: ok( she was looking tensed)

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was preparing breakfast! I just hear her phone ringing, she was speaking in phone and cuts the call !
There was no other good chance for me to find out who is speaking to her!

I just gone to kitchen and secretly note down the number !

After she was finishing breakfast!
She was looking at me!

Now your leg pain over I think!

She replied " yes".
I seen her eyes and took her to the bedroom and she was seeing me!.

I just planting my lip over her and we kissed each other,

She was looking at me ,it's something we exchange love and I just break the liplock,

Shall we go to pub today

She was seeing me!

She was not replied " ok"

I took my bike key and going outside ,
After a gap , I tried the number in public phone and he was attended the call and I directly asking " your name is Aryan,

Aryan: yes, you are from!

I cut the call and I came to the tea shop.

Iam thinking about the boy Aryan.

I came to the house and seeing her.

Wife: you are angry at me? Ok we will go today evening.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
In the evening I took her to pub, she was wearing saree,

We entered in to the mall and straight away I took her to the tattoo shop and we entered inside and the there was one customer was lying on the bed for navel piercing and we are passing him and entered in to the dark room and there it was fully dark and small bulb was litting near one bed,
We seen the tattoo man was there and welcoming us and ask her where to put tatoo or piercing?

Me: pussy ring!

Tatoo man: just go to the bed mam , I will come,

We are walking towards the bed and it was having stirrups, she was getting upside the bed,

The tattoo man was bring trolley tray with tools and he was adjusting the stirupps and he insists her to put her legs apart on the stirrups, she was cooperating with him, he just make her saree fully up, and make her sit on the bed with bare asset, her saree was disturbing the view!

He tells her to keep it up with her hands and he positioned the bulb 💡 towards her pussy and he was putting cloves over his hands and pulling her pussy lips and took cotton cloth and poured some solutions and rubbing over her pussy lips and it's her pussy was leaking it's juices, he just spreading her lips and seeing the entry!

Tatoo man: it's nice pussy with lips ,

He took the scissors and pulling her pussy lips and he was making her to relax and within a moment he pierced it with needle and took the ring 💍 from the tray and make her to wear, she was screaming Little bit and he was took the cotton cloth again and clean her pussy,

He was once again spreading her lips apart and see the entrance!
He just took her gloves out and tells us to wait !
I just touch her new ornaments on her pussy!

She was little bit wetted the bed.

He came to us and make her free and she get down from the bed and we came outside by paying and we gone to the pub,

She was not interested , I just seen her reactions ,she was looking like sexually saturated!

We wait there, finally I took her out with disappointed

We came to the house in the night,

We just came inside!

She "Why you are doing all these things to me!

I hate myself, every one seeing me as slut nowadays".