• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Last edited:

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Personal message Kiya nahi girlfriend thi usi se bat hoti thi uski shadi ho gai fir bat hi nahi hui
Profile pe click karo... usme follow ka button aur uske saat Start Conversation ka button dikhega... uspe click karoge toh kar sakte ho DM...

RAJ_K_RAVI

IT'S NOT JUST A NAME, IT'S A BRAND™🎃🎃
Supreme

Introduction​

This is Niddhi's story, a tale of a young woman grappling with her desires and the realities of her marriage. Suppressing her inner urges and fantasies after marriage, Niddhi finds herself at a crossroads, balancing societal expectations with her personal yearnings.

Characters and Background​

Niddhi

6c5facbaee9fc7d15f8675fe9cab153e.jpg

Niddhi is a 20-year-old woman, stunningly beautiful with an hourglass figure, decent breasts, and a cute, round ass behind. Her smooth, fair skin is free of any marks or scars. Despite her lower-middle-class background, Niddhi is open-minded, fun-loving, and full of life. However, her lively spirit is often subdued due to her strict upbringing and her father's rigid expectations. Unable to refuse her family's decision, Niddhi married Raj, a man they deemed decent and responsible.

Raj

Raj is a decent, respectful, and responsible man. Though he may not be the most exciting partner, his steadiness provides a sense of security. For the past six years, Raj has worked at the same company, earning enough to provide for their basic needs. He owns a row house on the outskirts of Mumbai, in a gated community near the main gate, ensuring easy access to all essential supplies with just a five-minute bike or car ride.

Raj is a fair, handsome man, standing at 5 feet 5 inches, just the right height for Niddhi, who is 5 feet 1 inch. He married Niddhi without any dowry, shouldering all the expenses of their wedding, a testament to his decency and gentlemanly nature. Her parents gifted him a scooter to help with his travels.

Their Home

The couple resides in a modest 1 BHK house with a terrace and a large gallery, situated on the outskirts of Mumbai. Despite the location, the community is well-serviced, with all basic supplies accessible within a short journey.
Nice intro! I'm looking forward to becoming addicted to your letters (hopefully, they will be quite erotic) and congratulations on your new genre of writing. 💐💐
Also, your definitions and comparison of dick mythology are good information from your side. ❣️❣️❣️❣️
I will write my comments on your letters once I read them.❣️❣️❣️

Last edited:

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Nice intro! I'm looking forward to becoming addicted to your letters (hopefully, they will be quite erotic) and congratulations on your new genre of writing. 💐💐
Also, your definitions and comparison of dick mythology are good information from your side. ❣️❣️❣️❣️
I will write my comments on your letters once I read them.❣️❣️❣️
Thank you for your kind words and support Ravi.... Will be waiting for your comments...

b30d5c3321e58fd02dc8759ff94d98d64a25addb.gifv

rhyme_boy

Wow Simran.... that's a great innovative idea to describe the kinks and adventure of a housewife.. who is stuck in dilemma of being a loyal housewife or follow the path of fulfilling her desire and pleasure .... Loved your letters so far...... maza aa gaya....

and kya hi kahu... things are hard in anticipation of what's to come now....haha

noelle-easton-10-gifs-002.gif

Last edited:

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Wow Simran.... that's a great innovative idea to describe the kinks and adventure of a housewife.. who is stuck in dilemma of being a loyal housewife or follow the path of fulfilling her desire and pleasure .... Loved your letters so far...... maza aa gaya....

and kya hi kahu... things are hard in anticipation of what's to come now....haha

noelle-easton-10-gifs-002.gif
Thank you....

yes-sexy.gif

RAJ_K_RAVI

IT'S NOT JUST A NAME, IT'S A BRAND™🎃🎃
Supreme
My Second Letter, I made a mistake again... It was never my intention to hurt Raj but he caught me. It was a good kiss. Vicky's lips are so soft and it makes me desire for more but thank god Raj saw from our window and he could only see my back. I will have to be more cautious. I will fix this with a letter again... I know Raj loves me a lot.

Dear Raj,

I am writing to you with a heavy heart, knowing that I have hurt you deeply. I want you to know that I still love you with all my heart, and I am committed to making our marriage work. I am so sorry for what you saw last night. It was never my intention for you to find out about my friendship with Vicky in that way. I am sorry about lying to you. But I didnt want you to be hurt. He leaves me everyday on his bike. You know how much I love bike rides. But I only love you.

I want to be honest with you and tell you that Vicky has been helping me at work. My boss has been very rude to me lately, and Vicky has stood up for me. I was grateful for his support, and I kissed him on the cheek to thank him. I know it must have looked like more than that, but I promise you, it wasn't. I was caught off guard when you arrived, and I didn't know how to explain the situation.

I want you to know that I still desire you, and I find you incredibly attractive. I know that I have been distant lately, and I am sorry for that. I want to make it up to you, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain your trust.

There is a rumor around that Vicky has a big cock, I was curious and I won't lie, I have thought about it. But I have never acted on those thoughts, and I never will. I love you, and I only want to be with you. I am sorry if my actions have made you feel inadequate or unwanted. That was never my intention.

I want to make love to you tonight, and every night after that. I want to show you how much I still desire you, and how much I still love you. I know that I have hurt you, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it right.

Please forgive me, my love. I am committed to making our marriage work, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain your trust and love.

Yours always,

Niddhi

6c5facbaee9fc7d15f8675fe9cab153e.jpg
Nicely explaining about Nidhi's mind, it is a complex and intricate place filled with thoughts, emotions, and ideas that constantly swirl and evolve. Keep going , and eagerly waiting for updates.

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Nicely explaining about Nidhi's mind, it is a complex and intricate place filled with thoughts, emotions, and ideas that constantly swirl and evolve. Keep going , and eagerly waiting for updates.
Yes... I'm thrilled to hear that you appreciate the complexity of Nidhi's character. Your encouragement means a lot to me, and I can't wait to share more updates with you. Stay tuned!