• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Last edited:

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
In The Past...

When my parents told me about Raj, I didn't know what to think. Marriage seemed like such a big step, and I wasn't sure if I was ready. But then we had our engagement ceremony, and seeing Raj looking so happy and confident made me feel better. He wore a dark blue suit that fit him perfectly, and his smile was so bright. It was hard not to feel happy when he smiled like that.

We had some really nice conversations after our engagement. Raj is calm, respectful and very kind. He told me about his job and his family, and we even talked about our favorite movies. Each time we talked, I felt a little more excited about the future. I started to see Raj as someone I could really trust and be happy with.

Before all this, there was Sohail. We dated for a year, and I thought it was something serious. But Sohail didn't seem to think so. For him, it was just fun. That hurt me a lot, and it took a long time to move on. But then, a year after we broke up, my parents told me about Raj's proposal.

Around the same time, I met Vicky at work. Vicky had a charm I couldn't resist, and I liked our regular greetings. We were not friends, but daily pleasantries were something I always looked forward to, and I started to feel something more for him. I wondered what it would be like to be more than collegue, friends maybe or even more. But just when I was thinking about it, my parents told me my marriage with Raj was fixed. That changed everything. I knew I had to focus on my marriage and getting to know Raj better. So, I decided to stop thinking about Vicky and put all my energy into my new future with Raj.

I realized that sometimes life takes unexpected turns, and we have to trust that things will work out the way they're meant to. Now, I'm looking forward to my wedding day and the life I will build with Raj.

After our engagement, I continued my routine of going to the office during the weekdays, enjoying my weekends off on Saturday and Sunday. Raj and I only talked on Sundays. He wished for us to talk more regularly, maybe even every day, but I advised against it.

"Raj, Parents and family members have always suggested that getting too close or oversharing can lead to problems before marriage and after engagement"

I explained to him and added...

"But I'll try and call you whenever I miss you."

One day, ten days after our engagement, I received a friend request on social media. The username was "vicky998." At first, I thought it was Vicky from the office, so I accepted it. However, during our conversation, I started to have doubts. Something about the way he spoke felt different. On Monday, I showed the profile to Vicky at work.

"Hey, Vicky," I said, showing him my phone. "Is this you?"

Vicky laughed and shook his head. "Nope, that's not me. There can be more than one Vicky, you know," he joked, showing me his actual profile.

I didn't mind much since the conversations had been normal. I had shared that I was engaged and where I worked. "Vicky998" had shared that he is a divorcee & was only interested in an online friendship, not a real one.

"Why not a real friendship?" I asked out of curiosity.

He explained, "If it's confirmed to be only online, people can open up to each other with a free mindset, enabling them to explore more with open hearts and maybe even tap into each other's fantasies and desires."

That's when I wanted to confirm if it was the same Vicky. Now, I knew they were different people. I was in a dilemma about whether to continue the conversation, so I chose to ignore it. But, Later that night, I received a message:

"Niddhi, you are beautiful. You deserve to be happy every single day. All the best for your married life. Feel free to talk to me. I can be your BFF."

I stared at the message for a long time, feeling a mix of emotions. There was something intriguing about this anonymous friend, yet I felt guilty about entertaining the idea of continuing our chats. What would Raj think if he knew? I decided to sleep on it, hoping the morning would bring clarity.

The next day at work, I couldn't stop thinking about "vicky998." His words echoed in my mind. By lunchtime, curiosity got the better of me. I opened the chat and started typing.

"Thank you for the kind words," I wrote. "I appreciate it. Maybe we can talk, but only as friends."

His reply came almost immediately. "Of course, Niddhi. Just as friends."

Over the next few days, our conversations grew more frequent. He was funny, understanding, and seemed genuinely interested in my life. I found myself looking forward to our chats, even though a part of me knew it might be dangerous territory. Raj and I still talked on Sundays, but my thoughts were often occupied by my online friend.

One Sunday, while talking to Raj, he asked, "You seem distracted, Niddhi. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine,"
I assured him, feeling a pang of guilt. "Just a lot on my mind with work and the wedding."

He smiled, trusting my words. "I understand. Just remember, I'm here for you."

As the days passed, my conversations with "vicky998" grew more frequent and deeper. Here's how our conversations unfolded over the span of one week:

Monday...

"Niddhi, how was your day?" Vicky998 messaged.

"Busy as usual," I replied. "Work was hectic, but I managed. How about you?"

"My day was good. Just the usual office stuff. Any interesting projects at work?"
he asked.

"Nothing too exciting," I typed back. "Just the regular paperwork and meetings. It gets boring sometimes."

"Life can be mundane,"
he responded. "But it's important to find little moments of joy in the routine."

Tuesday...

"Good morning, Niddhi! Did you sleep well?" Vicky998 asked.

"Good morning! Yes, I did. Thanks for asking. How about you?" I replied.

"I had a restful night," he said. "So, what's your favorite thing to do in your free time?"

"I love music"
I shared.

"That sounds wonderful," he said. "Do you have a favorite song?"

"I have many,"
I replied. "But one of my favorites is '"Tadap Tadap Ke" From Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' What about you?"

"I enjoy reading,"
he said. "But lately, I've been into self-help books. They give a new perspective on life."

Wednesday...

"Niddhi, do you ever feel like there's more to life than what you're currently experiencing?" Vicky998 asked.

"Sometimes," I admitted. "I feel like I'm stuck in a routine and missing out on something bigger."

"I understand that feeling,"
he said. "Sometimes, breaking the routine and doing something unexpected can bring excitement."

"Like what?"
I asked, curious.

"Maybe trying a new hobby or going on an unplanned trip," he suggested. "Something to break the monotony."

"I'll think about it,"
I said. "But with the wedding coming up, it's hard to find the time."

"True,"
he agreed. "But don't forget to make time for yourself. It's important."

Thursday...

"Niddhi, if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?" Vicky998 asked.

"Hmm, that's a tough one," I replied. "I've always wanted to visit Manali. The Snow, The Mountains"

"Manali is beautiful,"
he said. "I've been there once. You'll love it."

"What about you?"
I asked. "Where would you go?"

"I'd love to visit Japan,"
he said. "The culture, the food, and the technology. It's fascinating."

"That sounds interesting,"
I said. "Maybe one day we'll get to visit our dream destinations."

Friday...

"Niddhi, do you ever feel like you're not living up to your true potential?" Vicky998 asked.

"Sometimes," I confessed. "I feel like I have so much more to offer, but I'm held back by responsibilities."

"I get that,"
he said. "But it's important to remember that you're doing your best. And that's enough."

"Thank you,"
I replied. "Your words mean a lot."

"Anytime,"
he said. "Just remember, you're not alone. We all have our struggles."

Saturday...

"Good morning, Niddhi! Any plans for the weekend?" Vicky998 asked.

"Not really," I replied. "Just the usual errands and spending time with family. You?"

"I'm planning to catch up on some reading and maybe watch a movie,"
he said. "Any recommendations?"

"You should watch 'Wanted'"
I suggested.

"I'll check it out," he said. "Thanks for the recommendation."

Sunday...

"Hey Niddhi, how's your Sunday going?" Vicky998 asked.

"Good," I replied. "Had a nice chat with Raj. He's really sweet."

"I'm glad to hear that,"
he said. "He's a lucky guy."

"Thank you,"
I said. "How's your day?"

"It's been relaxing,"
he said. "Just enjoying the day off."

"That sounds nice,"
I said. "I wish weekends lasted longer."

"Don't we all?"
he replied with a laugh. "But we have to make the most of what we have."

By the end of the week, I found myself more open with "vicky998." Our conversations, though still within the boundaries of friendship, had a depth and understanding that I hadn't expected. He was a confidant, someone I could talk to about anything without judgment. But I knew I had to be careful, as the line between friendship and something more was becoming increasingly blurred.

I felt a mix of anticipation and nervousness as I opened the chat with "vicky998" that night. Our conversations had grown increasingly personal over the past week, and I found myself sharing more with him than I ever had with Raj. The anonymity of the online friendship made it easier for me to open up about my past, my desires, and my hidden feelings.

As I settled into bed, my phone buzzed with a new message from "vicky998."

Vicky998: "Hey Niddhi, can I ask you something personal?"

I took a deep breath before typing my reply.

"Sure, what is it?"

There was a brief pause before his response came through.

Vicky998: "Has Raj started exploring your desires by talking about intimate topics?"

My heart raced. I hesitated, feeling shy and unsure about how to answer. I had never had this kind of conversation with Raj, and the idea of discussing such intimate details made me feel vulnerable. However, there was something about "vicky998" that made me feel safe and understood.

"No, we haven't really talked about those things. It's been more about the wedding and our future."

Vicky998: "I see. It's important to have those conversations, you know. To understand each other on all levels."

I felt a pang of guilt as I realized I had never shared the details of my past relationship with Raj. But here, with this online stranger, I felt a strange sense of comfort.

"I've never talked about my past with Raj. I guess I'm just afraid it might cause problems."

Vicky998: "Sometimes sharing can bring you closer. But only if you're comfortable."

I took another deep breath, feeling the need to unburden myself.

"There was someone before Raj. His name was Sohail. We were together for a year, but we broke up. The marriage proposal with Raj came about a year after that. Surprisingly, I have a colleague named Vicky. I was attracted to him before the marriage proposal, but I didn't act on it. Now we're just collegue who exchange pleasentries thats it."

There was a moment of silence before "vicky998" responded.

Vicky998: "Thank you for sharing that with me, Niddhi. It means a lot that you trust me."

I felt a warmth spread through my chest at his words. I had never felt so understood.

Vicky998: "Can I ask you another personal question? When was the last time you were physically intimate with someone?"

I felt my cheeks flush with heat. This was a level of intimacy I had never discussed with anyone, let alone an online friend. But there was something about "vicky998" that made me want to be honest.

"It was with Sohail. It's been more than a year."

Vicky998: "Thank you for sharing that. You know, it's okay to have desires and to want to explore them. It's a natural part of being human."

I felt a mix of curiosity and embarrassment. I had never thought much about my own desires or explored them beyond my past relationship.

Vicky998: "Have you ever thought about... self-pleasure?"

My eyes widened at the question. I had heard about it but had never really considered it for myself. I felt too innocent and inexperienced to even know where to start.

"No, I haven't. I don't really know much about it."

Vicky998: "That's okay. It's something that can be explored slowly and respectfully. It's about understanding your own body and what makes you feel good."

I felt a flutter of curiosity and nervousness. I had never thought about my own pleasure in this way before.

"I guess.... I just never thought about it."

Vicky998: "There's no rush. It's something you can explore at your own pace. Just remember, it's about what makes you feel comfortable and happy."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I appreciated the way "vicky998" approached the topic with respect and care.

"Thank you for being so understanding."

Vicky998: "Always, Niddhi. I'm here for you, no matter what."

As we continued our conversation, I felt a growing sense of connection with "vicky998." He was helping me explore parts of myself I had never considered, and I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness about where our conversations might lead.

I woke up the next morning feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. The previous night's conversation with Vicky998 had left me thinking about things I had never allowed myself to explore. I remembered my conversation with Vicky998 multiple times today, & following week...

On friday night, While i changed into my black satin shorts & camisole top without bra, My phone buzzed with a new message, and my heart skipped a beat.

Vicky998: "Are you interested in exploring more? Tomorrow is the weekend, and If you are not feeling sleepy. I can make you feel amazing. You'll learn something new. Interested?"

I hesitated, feeling a wave of shyness and curiosity. Part of me wanted to dive into this new experience, while another part felt nervous about what it might lead to.

'Well, I don't know. I'm a bit hesitant. I've never done anything like this before.'

Vicky998: "No harm in trying..."

"I'm not sure. It's a bit overwhelming, but I'm curious."

Vicky998: "That's understandable. We can take it slow, and you can stop anytime you feel uncomfortable. How does that sound?"

His reassurance made me feel more at ease.

"Okay, let's try. But please, be patient with me."

Vicky998: "Of course, Niddhi. I'll guide you through it gently. Let's start with something simple. Imagine you're at the office, and Vicky comes over to your desk. What do you think he would say to make you feel special?"

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift to the office.

"He would probably compliment my work and say something that makes me smile."

Vicky998: "Perfect. Now imagine he leans in a bit closer, his hand lightly brushing against yours. How does that make you feel?"

I felt a shiver run down my spine as I imagined the scenario.

"It makes me feel excited and a bit nervous."

Vicky998: "Good. Now imagine he places his hand gently on your shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. What do you do?"

I took a deep breath, feeling the tension in my body.

"I would probably look at him and smile, feeling a bit shy."

Vicky998: "And if he moved his hand around your face, just lightly brushing his fingers along your skin, how would you react?"

I felt my heart race as I pictured the scene.
242b17ce5be99690a5fbe89c4c7d7a8e39efbf8c.gifv

"I would feel a rush of excitement and maybe close my eyes for a moment."

Vicky998: "That's great, Niddhi. Now imagine he whispers in your ear, telling you how beautiful you are. What would you say?"

d2ee4316242eed11599f9f14524c013cd22543b7.gifv

I blushed deeply, feeling the intensity of the moment.

Me: "I would probably say thank you and feel very flattered."

Vicky998: "You're doing great. Let's take it a step further. Imagine he asks if he can touch your waist, just to see how you react. What would you do?"

I hesitated, feeling a mix of boldness and shyness.

"I would nod and let him, feeling curious about what comes next."

Vicky998: "And if he places his hand on your waist, gently pulling you a bit closer, how does that make you feel?"

I felt a flutter of excitement in my stomach.

"It makes me feel excited and a bit nervous, but also very curious."

Vicky998: "You're doing wonderfully, Niddhi. Now imagine he asks if he can touch your thigh, just to see how sensitive you are. How do you respond?"

I felt my cheeks flush with heat.

"I would nod, feeling very shy but also excited."

Vicky998: "He gently places his hand on your thigh, just above your knee, and starts to slowly move it upwards. How does that make you feel?"

f3289b982976f3e2cd738f886b8f01a30b3f575f.gifv

I could almost feel the touch as I imagined it.

"It makes me feel very excited and a bit breathless."

Vicky998: "And if he leans in to kiss your neck, softly and gently, what do you do?"

I closed my eyes, feeling the intensity of the imagined moment.

"I would tilt my head to give him better access and enjoy the sensation."

Vicky998: "You're doing so well, Niddhi. Let's make it a bit more intimate. Imagine he asks if he can touch you under your Kurti, just to feel your skin. What would you say?"

I hesitated, feeling a rush of heat through my body.

"I would probably nod, feeling very shy but also very curious."

Vicky998: "As his hand moves under your Kurti, gently caressing your skin on your love handle & curvy hips, how do you feel?"

I felt my breathing quicken.

"It makes me feel very aroused and excited."

Vicky998: "That's perfect, Niddhi. Can you tell me what you're wearing now?"

I hesitated, feeling a mix of shyness and boldness.

"I'm wearing a black camisole top and shorts"

Vicky998: "Thank you for sharing that. Now, imagine he gently guides your hand to touch yourself, just to see how it feels. How do you react?"

I felt a rush of heat through my body as I imagined the scenario.

"I would follow his lead, feeling very shy but also very curious."

Vicky998: "You're doing wonderfully, Niddhi. Now touch yourself, imagine how it feels, and let yourself enjoy the sensation. What do you feel?"

Touched my lips, my neck flicking my hair aside... I closed my eyes, letting myself get lost in the moment.

"I feel a mix of excitement and pleasure, feeling very sensitive to my own touch."

Vicky998: "That's perfect. Let yourself explore your body, learning what feels good. It's all about understanding your own desires."

I felt a sense of liberation as I followed his guidance. Typing with one hand... and freely roaming my hands around my body...

c183b1ba061dc37e541aae2d670ce93edf181b4d.gifv

"I feel very aroused and excited, enjoying the sensations."

Vicky998: "You're doing so well, Niddhi. Remember, it's all about what makes you feel good. Enjoy the moment and let yourself explore."

As I continued to follow his guidance, I felt a sense of satisfaction and self-discovery. As I touched my boobs, I couldn't help but kept caressing it, feeling my erect nipples. The touch had aroused me, I was enjoying every sensation.

d8f276c4ba43aedec538a030024ccdbdf5c25e6b.gifv

Vicky998 had helped me explore parts of myself I had never considered before, and I felt a growing sense of confidence and liberation. The night ended with me feeling more connected to my own desires and more comfortable with who I was.

The morning after our intense conversation, I woke up feeling a heavy sense of guilt. The excitement from the previous night had faded, replaced by a nagging feeling that I had crossed a line. I knew I had to put an end to my chats with Vicky998. My phone buzzed with a new message from him, and I knew I had to muster the courage to tell him.

Vicky998: "Good morning, Niddhi. How are you feeling today?"

I took a deep breath, my fingers trembling as I typed my reply.

"I don't want to talk anymore. It's not your fault; I enjoyed our conversations, but I can't continue. I realized it was a mistake, and it's not right. I feel guilty, and I don't want that. We won't talk from now on."

There was a pause before his response came through, and I felt a pang of sadness mixed with relief.

Vicky998: "I won't disturb you if that's what you want. But remember, I am already your BFF now. Just don't remove me from your friend list or block me. Trust me, I won't bother you, but I really consider you my best friend now. So just keep on posting happy moments of your life. That will let me know you are happy, and it is my genuine concern to see your happy face. You are an amazing girl. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. If you don't ever feel you have to talk to me, it's okay, but always remember I will be here. If there is anything I can help with, message me without hesitation. Good luck and have a wonderful wedding. Bye, Niddhi. I'll miss you."

I felt tears welling up as I read his message. Despite everything, I appreciated his understanding and kindness.

"Thank you for understanding. I appreciate everything. I'll always remember you as a good friend. Goodbye..."

Vicky998: "Goodbye, Niddhi. Take care and be happy."

I put down my phone, feeling a mix of relief and sadness. It was the right decision, but that didn't make it any easier. I knew I had to focus on my relationship with Raj and prepare for our future together.

As the days passed, I threw myself into wedding preparations, trying to keep my mind occupied. I occasionally thought about Vicky998 and his words, but I reminded myself that I had made the right choice. My relationship with Raj deserved my full attention and commitment.

Every now and then, I would see a notification from Vicky998 liking one of my posts or leaving a supportive comment. It was a small reminder that he was still there, quietly cheering me on from a distance. I hoped he would find happiness too, and that our brief but intense friendship had a positive impact on both of our lives.

Raj and I had grown closer as our wedding date approached, learning more about each other and deepening our bond. However, we hadn't yet shared details about our pasts.

One evening, approximately one month before our wedding date, while we were on a voice call, Raj started to open up.

Raj: "Niddhi, there's something I need to tell you about my past. I've had two serious relationships before. Both lasted a few years, but they ended after the womens I dated got married to other people."

I was taken aback, not expecting this revelation. Raj continued, revealing more about his past.

Raj: "I dated Neha for three years and Sana for two years. My first relationship started when I was 24 & have been single for past 4 years."

I did some quick mental math. Me: "Raj, that would make you... 33 years old now?"

Raj fell silent for a moment, realizing the slip. Raj: "Yes, I'm 33. I know it must be surprising. Only your dad knows, and your mom doesn't. I didn't mean to hide it from you, and I'm really sorry."

I was concerned, but not about his age. Me: "Raj, I don't want to break off our engagement. I've always believed that once we're married, it's for seven lifetimes. But I need to understand if you feel the same way about marriage."

Raj's voice softened, filled with sincerity. Raj: "Niddhi, you are wonderful. I always had a gut feeling that you were my soulmate, and now, hearing your thoughts, I'm certain. I too will never break this marriage, no matter what."

Despite his reassurance, I still had questions. Me: "What now? This is happening before our marriage. What if something bad happens afterward? How will we manage? I'm not sure how to deal with this lie of yours."

Raj took a deep breath, thinking carefully before responding. Raj: "There's a way we can be truthful with each other and accept each other's flaws. Even if we can't always talk about our true feelings, we can write letters to each other. Brief letters that include apologies, expressions of love, anger, or any other emotions. In the end, we can also suggest solutions. This way, we can be honest without the fear of immediate confrontation."

Curious, I asked, Me: "How will this work?"

Raj: "I'll start. I'll write a letter apologizing for my mistake and send it to you. After that, we'll forget about this topic and move forward. Does that sound good?"

The idea was new and intriguing, and it excited me. Me: "Yes, that sounds good."

Raj's tone became more serious. Raj: "Since I've shared my past, it's time for you to do the same. Take your time, and remember to be honest. No matter what happens, if all the truths are out, no one can plant the seed of mistrust between us."

I appreciated Raj's approach and felt a new level of trust forming between us. Me: "I like this idea, Raj. I'll wait for your letter, and then I'll share my past with you. Hope that's okay with you?"

A Few Days Later
I received Raj's letter and felt a mixture of anticipation and nervousness as I opened it.

Raj's Letter:

Niddhi,

I'm truly sorry for not revealing my age earlier. It wasn't my intention to deceive you, but I was afraid of how you might react. I regret not being completely honest with you from the start. I want to assure you that my feelings for you are genuine, and I see our marriage as a lifelong commitment. I understand if you feel hurt or betrayed, but I hope we can move past this with trust and love.

Love,

Raj

The first day after receiving Raj's letter, I felt a mixture of relief and uncertainty. His honesty and apology reassured me, but the thought of revealing my own past left me feeling uneasy. I knew I had to be open with him, but I wasn't sure where to start. That day, I decided to postpone writing my letter. Raj and I continued our regular conversations, but he didn't hurry me or bring up the letter again, for which I was grateful.

The second day, I still couldn't bring myself to write the letter. That night, as I was scrolling through social media, I received a notification. Vicky998 had liked my recent picture.

a719e71578dac195d318458ce3418504d88918e2.jpg

Seeing his name made my heart race with anticipation. Impulsively, I decided to message him.

"Hi Vicky, how are you?"

His reply came almost immediately, filled with passion and affection.

Vicky998: "Hey Niddhi! I'm good, and it's great to hear from you. How are you doing?"

I hesitated for a moment before deciding to share my feelings with him.

"I'm okay, just a bit confused and unsure about something."

Vicky998: "What's on your mind? You know you can tell me anything."

Taking a deep breath, I started typing.

"Raj and I are getting married in a month. He recently shared his past with me, including his previous relationships and his real age. We had a good talk about it, and he suggested we write letters to each other to express our true feelings and accept each other's flaws. I received his letter, but I'm unsure about what to write in mine."

Vicky998: "I see. That's quite a lot to process. What did he share with you exactly?"

"He told me about his two previous girlfriends, Neha and Sana, and how they left him after getting married. He also revealed that he's 33 years old, which was a surprise to me. Only my dad knew, and he was apologetic about not telling me sooner."

Vicky998: "That must have been a shock. How do you feel about it?"

"I was surprised, but I understand why he didn't tell me. I don't want to break off the engagement, but I feel uneasy about revealing my past."

Vicky998: "I understand. It's important to be honest, though. What are you thinking about sharing?"

"The same thing I shared with you, About sohail & vicky & maybe about you..."

Vicky998: "It sounds like you should be as honest and detailed as possible. If Raj was able to share his past so openly, it's only fair that you do the same. Maybe you could start by explaining your relationship with Sohail in detail, including how often you were intimate. It might help Raj understand your past better."

I felt a little nervous but knew he was right.

"Do you think I should mention my attraction towards Vicky & online chats with you?"

Vicky998: "You could mention it vaguely, without naming names or specific times. Focus more on your relationship with Sohail since that seems to be the most significant part of your past. And you can also briefly touch upon the fun chats casually, but immediately focus back on Sohail. The important part is to be honest and show that you're willing to share your true self with Raj."

His advice made sense, and I felt more confident about writing the letter.

"Thank you, Vicky. That really helps. I'll write the letter tomorrow."

Vicky998: "I'm glad I could help. Good luck, Niddhi. And remember, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to."

"Thanks, Vicky. After I send the letter, I'll be busy with the wedding preparations. Hopefully, everything goes well, and I'll let you know how things are after the wedding. But I can't continue chatting like this. Thanks for all your help. I feel like a selfish girl, but... hope you understand my situation."

Vicky998: "I understand, Niddhi. Just remember, I'll always be here if you need anything. Take care and have a wonderful wedding."

The next day, I finally sat down to write my letter to Raj.

My Letter:

"Raj,

Thank you for your honesty and your apology. It means a lot to me. I want to share my past with you now. I had a one-year relationship with a man named Sohail. We broke up a year before our engagement was proposed. It was a difficult time for me, and I was also briefly attracted to a colleague before I knew about our engagement. I never acted on it.

Regarding Sohail, we were quite close and intimate. On average, we were intimate about twice a month. I want to be honest with you about this so that you understand my past completely. I also had some fun chats with an online friend, but the important part of my life was my relationship with Sohail. I hope this honesty strengthens our bond and helps us build a future based on trust and understanding.

Love,

Niddhi"

I sent the letter and felt a mix of anxiety and relief. Later that evening, Raj called me.

Raj: "Niddhi, thank you for sharing your past with me. It means a lot. I feel like we understand each other better now, and I'm more confident in our relationship."

"I feel the same way, Raj. I'm glad we did this. It feels like a fresh start."

Raj: "Absolutely. And remember, no matter what happens, we'll face it together. Our commitment to each other is what matters most."

"Yes, Raj. Together, we can handle anything."

Our conversation that night was filled with a renewed sense of trust and intimacy. We were ready to face our future together, knowing that honesty and open communication would be the foundation of our marriage.

# The Wedding... #

The days leading up to the wedding were a whirlwind of emotions and activities. As I reflected on the conversations and letters Raj and I had shared, I felt a deep sense of connection and anticipation for our future together. Our wedding was going to be a small, intimate affair with only 100 guests, but every moment promised to be filled with joy and excitement.

Day 1: Mehndi Ceremony
The Mehndi ceremony was the first major event. My hands and feet were adorned with intricate henna designs, symbolizing love and prosperity. Friends and family gathered around, laughing and chatting.

Asha (my best friend): "Niddhi, your Mehndi looks amazing! I bet Raj won't be able to find his name hidden in there."

"Asha, you know he's up for the challenge. He's been talking about it for days!"

As the music played, everyone danced and sang, creating an atmosphere of pure joy. My mother, Sunita, couldn’t stop smiling as she watched me.

Sunita (my mom): "You look so beautiful, beta. This is just the beginning of a wonderful journey."

Day 2: Haldi Ceremony

The Haldi ceremony was filled with laughter and fun. Turmeric paste was applied to my skin by my relatives to bless me with a glowing complexion and ward off evil spirits.

My cousin, Akash: "Niddhi, get ready to be covered in yellow! This is just a preview of how colorful your life will be with Raj."

I laughed as everyone playfully smeared the turmeric paste on me, ensuring I was covered from head to toe. Raj and his family had their own Haldi ceremony simultaneously, and I could only imagine the fun they were having.

Day 3: Sangeet Night
The Sangeet night was all about music and dance. Family members performed choreographed dances, and there was a friendly competition between Raj's family and mine.

My yonger brother, Arjun: "Niddhi, our team is going to win this dance-off! Raj's family doesn't stand a chance."

"We'll see, Arjun! I just want everyone to have fun. Espicially You... My Sweet little brother...", giving him a small kiss on his cheeks. He is fluffy and looks so cute. At just nine years old, he is always mischievous and constantly has one complaint or another from school.

When it was my turn to perform, I felt a rush of excitement. Raj watched me with admiration, and I could see the love in his eyes.

Raj (whispering to me after my performance): "You were amazing, Niddhi. I can't wait to dance with you at our wedding."

Wedding Day: Baraat and Ceremony

The day of the wedding arrived, and I was filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. As the baraat (groom's procession) approached, I could hear the lively beats of the dhol (drum) and the joyful shouts of the guests.

My cousin, Shweta: "Niddhi, look! Raj is on a white horse. He looks like a prince!"

I peeked out and saw Raj, dressed in a stunning sherwani, looking regal and confident. He waved at me, and I felt my heart flutter.

The ceremony began with the Jaimala (garland exchange). Raj and I stood on a decorated stage, ready to place garlands around each other's necks.

Raj (smiling): "Are you ready, Niddhi? I hope you're not planning to make it too easy for me."

(laughing): "Let’s see how quick you are, Raj."

We playfully tried to avoid each other’s garlands before finally succeeding. The crowd cheered, and we felt a sense of unity and joy.

The Kanyadaan (giving away of the bride) was an emotional moment. My parents placed my hand in Raj's, officially entrusting him with my care.

My father, Ramesh: "Raj, take good care of our Niddhi. She is our precious gem."

Raj (seriously): "I promise, Uncle. I will always cherish and protect her."

We then proceeded to the Saat Phere (seven rounds around the sacred fire), each step symbolizing a vow we made to each other.

Panditji (officiant): "With each step, you promise to uphold these vows and build a life of love, trust, and mutual respect."

Raj applied sindoor to my forehead and tied the mangalsutra (sacred necklace) around my neck, marking me as his wife.

couple-madhubala.gif

Raj (softly): "This is the beginning of our forever, Niddhi."

The Bidaai was the most emotional part of the wedding. It was time for me to leave my family and join Raj's.

Tears flowed as I hugged my parents and siblings.

Mom (tearfully): "Niddhi, always be happy and keep smiling. You’re starting a new chapter, and we're always here for you."

(crying): "I'll miss you all so much. But I know I'm going to a loving family with Raj."

Raj held my hand, offering comfort and strength.

Raj: "We'll visit often, Niddhi. You'll never be far from your family."

As we left, I felt a mix of sadness and excitement. I was leaving my old life behind, but I was stepping into a new one filled with love and promise.

The reception was a beautiful celebration with close friends and family. Raj and I greeted everyone, thanking them for being part of our special day.

Asha: "Niddhi, you look radiant. I'm so happy for you both!"

"Thank you, Asha. This day has been perfect."

Later, as the night came to an end, Raj and I finally had a moment to ourselves.

Raj: "Today was amazing, Niddhi. I'm so glad we're finally married."

Me: "Me too, Raj. I couldn't have asked for a better day."

As we held each other, I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness and contentment. Our journey had just begun, and I knew that together, we could face anything. The wedding was not just a ceremony; it was the beginning of our lifetime of love, trust, and adventure.

# My First Night #

As the night descended, Raj and I finally found ourselves alone in our room.

I had anticipated this moment for so long and felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Raj, however, had other plans.

Raj (smiling): "Niddhi, I know you're expecting a wild first night, but I want us to take it slow. Let's change into something comfortable and save this beautiful lehenga for our first night in Manali."

I was surprised but also touched by his thoughtfulness. Even though I felt a bit sad, the promise of a special night in Manali filled me with excitement. It was like a dream come true, My faviourite travelling destination.

Me (softly): "Okay, Raj. I trust you."

sufiyana-pyaar-mera-hellyshah.gif

Next Day...

The next morning, we were ready to embark on our journey to Manali. We were in a 3 star hotel for our first night, Raj had arranged everything from travelling plans to our bag pack, I was surprised with all the arrangements & felt so lucky to have a husband like Raj. I had fallen for him deeply now.

A Swift Dzire tourist car, owned by Mr. Malik, awaited us. Raj introduced Mr. Malik as a neighbor uncle who used to live in the same society as Raj's before. Now he lives someplace else.

Raj: "Niddhi, this is Malik Uncle. He'll be driving us to Manali."

Malik (smiling): "Hello, beta. Congratulations on your wedding."

Malik stood tall at 6 feet, with a muscular build and a commanding presence. He looked to be around 40 years old, and there was something reassuring about him.

Raj and I settled into the backseat, with Raj changing into comfortable trousers and convincing me to wear a crop top and tight-fitting black leggings he had gifted me. I was reluctant and shy, having never worn such an outfit before.

Me: "Raj, I'm not sure about this. It's so revealing."

Raj (pleading): "Please, Niddhi. I want to see you in it. You'll look amazing. I promise."

After some playful begging and pleading from Raj, I finally agreed, feeling both nervous and excited.

As we started our journey, Malik shared more about his life.

Malik: "I have two kids and a wonderful wife who stays home in hyderabad to take care of them. I'm usually out of town driving & live here in mumbai, but I make sure to spend at least one week at home every two-three months."

Throughout the journey, I found Malik to be calm and respectful. It was clear that he and Raj shared a close bond. We talked about various things, and I couldn't help but notice the admiration Raj had for Malik.

"Raj, how long have you known Malik Uncle?"

Raj: "For years. He's always been like an elder brother to me."

As we traveled, I started to feel more comfortable in my new outfit. Raj couldn't take his eyes off me, and I felt a sense of empowerment.

When we finally arrived at the resort in Manali, I was filled with anticipation. Malik helped us with our luggage and handed me a small gift.

Malik: "Congratulations once again, beta. I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon."

Curious, I opened the gift once we were in our room. It was a beautiful 22-carat gold ring.

"Raj this looks expensive..."

il_fullxfull.4000117020_gzsj.jpg

Raj: "Malik Uncle owns five different tourist cars. He's a very successful and respected man. It's only natural. But look, this is stunning. By the way, What is it exactly?"

(examining it): "I think it's a nose ring. But it's so thick. Maybe it's for something else?"

After Settling In...

The moment had finally arrived. Raj and I were alone in our room, the anticipation between us palpable. I had changed into the wedding lehnga, & still felt the excitement of our wedding night. Raj approached me, his eyes filled with love and desire.

behir-bela.gif

Raj (softly): "Niddhi, you look absolutely stunning."

He gently cupped my face and kissed me softly. The kiss deepened, and soon his hands began to explore my body, sending shivers down my spine. I reciprocated, my hands tracing the contours of his back.

Raj (whispering): "I can't believe you're finally mine."

As our kisses grew more passionate, I felt Raj's excitement pressing against me. He slowly guided my hand to his dick, and I hesitantly touched it for the first time. To my surprise, Raj's body tensed and he ejaculated almost immediately.

Raj (embarrassed): "I'm so sorry, Niddhi. I was just so excited."

(smiling reassuringly): "It's okay, Raj. I loved every second of it."

Despite his initial embarrassment, Raj didn't let it stop him from making me feel loved and appreciated. He continued to kiss me, his lips trailing down my neck and across my collarbone. His touch was gentle, yet filled with passion.

Raj (kissing my neck): "You're so beautiful, Niddhi. I can't get enough of you."

We made out for a while longer, and Raj decided to try again. This time, he was more controlled, taking his time to ensure I was comfortable and aroused. When he finally entered me, it was a brief but intense experience, lasting only two minutes before he climaxed again.

Raj (panting): "I'm sorry, Niddhi. This has never happened to me before. You're just so gorgeous, I can't control myself."

(gently): "Raj, it's really okay. I loved every moment of it."

Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow. I cherished every moment, savoring the experience after more than a year without physical intimacy. Every bit of it was exhilarating. While it wouldn't have hurt if it had lasted longer, it was still the best first night I could have imagined.

hug.gif

Raj couldn't stop complimenting me, his words filled with love and appreciation.

Raj (stroking my hair): "You're incredible, Niddhi. I feel so lucky to have you."

"I feel the same way, Raj. It's been a long time since I felt this connected to someone. Thank you for making this night so special."

Hearing this, Raj was overwhelmed with joy. He hugged me tightly, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Raj: "I promise to always make you feel loved and cherished. This is just the beginning of our beautiful journey together."

The next day, we decided to go shopping. Manali was a beautiful place, and we wanted to make the most of our honeymoon. As we walked through the market, I was drawn to some beautiful western dresses.

"Raj, look at these dresses. They're so pretty."

Raj (hesitant): "Niddhi, you know my parents expect you to wear sarees or salwar kameez. It's because of societal expectations. But if you want, we can buy these and you can wear them whenever we go on vacations or when we're alone."

"I know, Raj. I understand the expectations. But I would love to have a few of these for our private time."

Raj (smiling): "Then let's get them. I want you to be happy and feel beautiful."

We bought several dresses, and I was thrilled with Raj's understanding and support. He made me feel special, respecting both my wishes and the traditions we needed to uphold.

Our honeymoon was filled with laughter, love, and lots of shopping. We explored Manali, tried different cuisines, and created beautiful memories together. Raj was deeply in love and it showed in every gesture, every word.

Raj (while shopping): "Niddhi, do you like this dress? I think it would look amazing on you."

"Yes, Raj. It's beautiful. Thank you for being so understanding."

Raj: "Anything for you, my love. I want you to always be happy."

As we spent more time together, our bond grew stronger. We talked about our future, our dreams, and how we wanted to make our marriage work.

Raj: "Niddhi, I'm so glad we have this time together. It feels like a dream come true."

"I feel the same way, Raj. This honeymoon has been the best part of my life."

One evening, as we were relaxing in our room, I brought up the gift again.

"Raj, do you think we should ask Malik Uncle about the ring?"

Raj: "Let's wait until we get back. For now, let's just enjoy our time here."

On our last day at the resort, I felt a mix of sadness and happiness. Malik Uncle arrived to pick us up, and we thanked him for his help and the beautiful gift.

"Thank you, Malik Uncle. The gift is beautiful, but we're not sure what it is exactly."

Malik (smiling): "It's a navel ring, beta. It's meant to be a special gift for a special occasion."

I blushed and smiled, "Thank you so much, Malik Uncle. I've never worn a navel ring before, but this is such a unique and beautiful gift. I'll treasure it for our special occasion."

As we traveled back home, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the experiences and the people who made our journey so special. Raj and I had grown closer, and the promise of our first night in Manali kept our excitement alive.

Raj (holding my hand): "Niddhi, these past few days have been incredible. I can't wait for what's next."

"Me too, Raj. Thank you for everything."

As we returned home, I felt a sense of contentment and anticipation for our future together. The wedding ceremonies, the journey to Manali, and the special moments we shared had brought us even closer, and I knew that our life together would be filled with love, trust, and adventure.

rhyme_boy

In The Past...

When my parents told me about Raj, I didn't know what to think. Marriage seemed like such a big step, and I wasn't sure if I was ready. But then we had our engagement ceremony, and seeing Raj looking so happy and confident made me feel better. He wore a dark blue suit that fit him perfectly, and his smile was so bright. It was hard not to feel happy when he smiled like that.

We had some really nice conversations after our engagement. Raj is calm, respectful and very kind. He told me about his job and his family, and we even talked about our favorite movies. Each time we talked, I felt a little more excited about the future. I started to see Raj as someone I could really trust and be happy with.

Before all this, there was Sohail. We dated for a year, and I thought it was something serious. But Sohail didn't seem to think so. For him, it was just fun. That hurt me a lot, and it took a long time to move on. But then, a year after we broke up, my parents told me about Raj's proposal.

Around the same time, I met Vicky at work. Vicky had a charm I couldn't resist, and I liked our regular greetings. We were not friends, but daily pleasantries were something I always looked forward to, and I started to feel something more for him. I wondered what it would be like to be more than collegue, friends maybe or even more. But just when I was thinking about it, my parents told me my marriage with Raj was fixed. That changed everything. I knew I had to focus on my marriage and getting to know Raj better. So, I decided to stop thinking about Vicky and put all my energy into my new future with Raj.

I realized that sometimes life takes unexpected turns, and we have to trust that things will work out the way they're meant to. Now, I'm looking forward to my wedding day and the life I will build with Raj.

After our engagement, I continued my routine of going to the office during the weekdays, enjoying my weekends off on Saturday and Sunday. Raj and I only talked on Sundays. He wished for us to talk more regularly, maybe even every day, but I advised against it.

"Raj, Parents and family members have always suggested that getting too close or oversharing can lead to problems before marriage and after engagement"

One day, ten days after our engagement, I received a friend request on social media. The username was "vicky998." At first, I thought it was Vicky from the office, so I accepted it. However, during our conversation, I started to have doubts. Something about the way he spoke felt different. On Monday, I showed the profile to Vicky at work.

Vicky laughed and shook his head. "Nope, that's not me. There can be more than one Vicky, you know," he joked, showing me his actual profile.

I didn't mind much since the conversations had been normal. I had shared that I was engaged and where I worked. "Vicky998" had shared that he is a divorcee & was only interested in an online friendship, not a real one.

He explained, "If it's confirmed to be only online, people can open up to each other with a free mindset, enabling them to explore more with open hearts and maybe even tap into each other's fantasies and desires."

That's when I wanted to confirm if it was the same Vicky. Now, I knew they were different people. I was in a dilemma about whether to continue the conversation, so I chose to ignore it. But, Later that night, I received a message:

"Niddhi, you are beautiful. You deserve to be happy every single day. All the best for your married life. Feel free to talk to me. I can be your BFF."

I stared at the message for a long time, feeling a mix of emotions. There was something intriguing about this anonymous friend, yet I felt guilty about entertaining the idea of continuing our chats. What would Raj think if he knew? I decided to sleep on it, hoping the morning would bring clarity.

The next day at work, I couldn't stop thinking about "vicky998." His words echoed in my mind. By lunchtime, curiosity got the better of me. I opened the chat and started typing.

"Thank you for the kind words," I wrote. "I appreciate it. Maybe we can talk, but only as friends."

Over the next few days, our conversations grew more frequent. He was funny, understanding, and seemed genuinely interested in my life. I found myself looking forward to our chats, even though a part of me knew it might be dangerous territory. Raj and I still talked on Sundays, but my thoughts were often occupied by my online friend.

One Sunday, while talking to Raj, he asked, "You seem distracted, Niddhi. Is everything okay?"

I assured him, feeling a pang of guilt. "Just a lot on my mind with work and the wedding."

As the days passed, my conversations with "vicky998" grew more frequent and deeper. Here's how our conversations unfolded over the span of one week:

Monday...

"My day was good. Just the usual office stuff. Any interesting projects at work?"
he asked.

"Nothing too exciting," I typed back. "Just the regular paperwork and meetings. It gets boring sometimes."

"Life can be mundane,"
he responded. "But it's important to find little moments of joy in the routine."

Tuesday...

"I had a restful night," he said. "So, what's your favorite thing to do in your free time?"

"I love music"
I shared.

"I have many,"
I replied. "But one of my favorites is '"Tadap Tadap Ke" From Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' What about you?"

"I enjoy reading,"
he said. "But lately, I've been into self-help books. They give a new perspective on life."

Wednesday...

"Niddhi, do you ever feel like there's more to life than what you're currently experiencing?" Vicky998 asked.

"Sometimes," I admitted. "I feel like I'm stuck in a routine and missing out on something bigger."

he said. "Sometimes, breaking the routine and doing something unexpected can bring excitement."

"Like what?"
I asked, curious.

"Maybe trying a new hobby or going on an unplanned trip," he suggested. "Something to break the monotony."

"I'll think about it,"

"True,"

Thursday...

"Niddhi, if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?" Vicky998 asked.

"Hmm, that's a tough one," I replied. "I've always wanted to visit Manali. The Snow, The Mountains"

"Manali is beautiful,"

"What about you?"

Friday...

"Niddhi, do you ever feel like you're not living up to your true potential?" Vicky998 asked.

"Sometimes," I confessed. "I feel like I have so much more to offer, but I'm held back by responsibilities."

"I get that,"
he said. "But it's important to remember that you're doing your best. And that's enough."

"Thank you,"

"Anytime,"

Saturday...

"Not really," I replied. "Just the usual errands and spending time with family. You?"

I suggested.

Sunday...

"I'm glad to hear that,"

"Thank you,"

"It's been relaxing,"

"That sounds nice,"

"Don't we all?"

By the end of the week, I found myself more open with "vicky998." Our conversations, though still within the boundaries of friendship, had a depth and understanding that I hadn't expected. He was a confidant, someone I could talk to about anything without judgment. But I knew I had to be careful, as the line between friendship and something more was becoming increasingly blurred.

I felt a mix of anticipation and nervousness as I opened the chat with "vicky998" that night. Our conversations had grown increasingly personal over the past week, and I found myself sharing more with him than I ever had with Raj. The anonymity of the online friendship made it easier for me to open up about my past, my desires, and my hidden feelings.

"Sure, what is it?"

Vicky998: "Has Raj started exploring your desires by talking about intimate topics?"

My heart raced. I hesitated, feeling shy and unsure about how to answer. I had never had this kind of conversation with Raj, and the idea of discussing such intimate details made me feel vulnerable. However, there was something about "vicky998" that made me feel safe and understood.

"No, we haven't really talked about those things. It's been more about the wedding and our future."

Vicky998: "I see. It's important to have those conversations, you know. To understand each other on all levels."

I felt a pang of guilt as I realized I had never shared the details of my past relationship with Raj. But here, with this online stranger, I felt a strange sense of comfort.

"I've never talked about my past with Raj. I guess I'm just afraid it might cause problems."

Vicky998: "Sometimes sharing can bring you closer. But only if you're comfortable."

"There was someone before Raj. His name was Sohail. We were together for a year, but we broke up. The marriage proposal with Raj came about a year after that. Surprisingly, I have a colleague named Vicky. I was attracted to him before the marriage proposal, but I didn't act on it. Now we're just collegue who exchange pleasentries thats it."

Vicky998: "Thank you for sharing that with me, Niddhi. It means a lot that you trust me."

I felt a warmth spread through my chest at his words. I had never felt so understood.

Vicky998: "Can I ask you another personal question? When was the last time you were physically intimate with someone?"

I felt my cheeks flush with heat. This was a level of intimacy I had never discussed with anyone, let alone an online friend. But there was something about "vicky998" that made me want to be honest.

Vicky998: "Thank you for sharing that. You know, it's okay to have desires and to want to explore them. It's a natural part of being human."

I felt a mix of curiosity and embarrassment. I had never thought much about my own desires or explored them beyond my past relationship.

My eyes widened at the question. I had heard about it but had never really considered it for myself. I felt too innocent and inexperienced to even know where to start.

Vicky998: "That's okay. It's something that can be explored slowly and respectfully. It's about understanding your own body and what makes you feel good."

I felt a flutter of curiosity and nervousness. I had never thought about my own pleasure in this way before.

Vicky998: "There's no rush. It's something you can explore at your own pace. Just remember, it's about what makes you feel comfortable and happy."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I appreciated the way "vicky998" approached the topic with respect and care.

As we continued our conversation, I felt a growing sense of connection with "vicky998." He was helping me explore parts of myself I had never considered, and I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness about where our conversations might lead.

I woke up the next morning feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. The previous night's conversation with Vicky998 had left me thinking about things I had never allowed myself to explore. I remembered my conversation with Vicky998 multiple times today, & following week...

On friday night, While i changed into my black satin shorts & camisole top without bra, My phone buzzed with a new message, and my heart skipped a beat.

Vicky998: "Are you interested in exploring more? Tomorrow is the weekend, and If you are not feeling sleepy. I can make you feel amazing. You'll learn something new. Interested?"

I hesitated, feeling a wave of shyness and curiosity. Part of me wanted to dive into this new experience, while another part felt nervous about what it might lead to.

'Well, I don't know. I'm a bit hesitant. I've never done anything like this before.'

Vicky998: "That's understandable. We can take it slow, and you can stop anytime you feel uncomfortable. How does that sound?"

Vicky998: "Of course, Niddhi. I'll guide you through it gently. Let's start with something simple. Imagine you're at the office, and Vicky comes over to your desk. What do you think he would say to make you feel special?"

Vicky998: "Perfect. Now imagine he leans in a bit closer, his hand lightly brushing against yours. How does that make you feel?"

Vicky998: "Good. Now imagine he places his hand gently on your shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. What do you do?"

Vicky998: "And if he moved his hand around your face, just lightly brushing his fingers along your skin, how would you react?"

Vicky998: "That's great, Niddhi. Now imagine he whispers in your ear, telling you how beautiful you are. What would you say?"

Vicky998: "You're doing great. Let's take it a step further. Imagine he asks if he can touch your waist, just to see how you react. What would you do?"

Vicky998: "And if he places his hand on your waist, gently pulling you a bit closer, how does that make you feel?"

Vicky998: "You're doing wonderfully, Niddhi. Now imagine he asks if he can touch your thigh, just to see how sensitive you are. How do you respond?"

Vicky998: "He gently places his hand on your thigh, just above your knee, and starts to slowly move it upwards. How does that make you feel?"

Vicky998: "And if he leans in to kiss your neck, softly and gently, what do you do?"

Vicky998: "You're doing so well, Niddhi. Let's make it a bit more intimate. Imagine he asks if he can touch you under your Kurti, just to feel your skin. What would you say?"

Vicky998: "As his hand moves under your Kurti, gently caressing your skin on your love handle & curvy hips, how do you feel?"

Vicky998: "Thank you for sharing that. Now, imagine he gently guides your hand to touch yourself, just to see how it feels. How do you react?"

Vicky998: "You're doing wonderfully, Niddhi. Now touch yourself, imagine how it feels, and let yourself enjoy the sensation. What do you feel?"

Touched my lips, my neck flicking my hair aside... I closed my eyes, letting myself get lost in the moment.

"I feel a mix of excitement and pleasure, feeling very sensitive to my own touch."

Vicky998: "That's perfect. Let yourself explore your body, learning what feels good. It's all about understanding your own desires."

I felt a sense of liberation as I followed his guidance. Typing with one hand... and freely roaming my hands around my body...

Vicky998: "You're doing so well, Niddhi. Remember, it's all about what makes you feel good. Enjoy the moment and let yourself explore."

As I continued to follow his guidance, I felt a sense of satisfaction and self-discovery. As I touched my boobs, I couldn't help but kept caressing it, feeling my erect nipples. The touch had aroused me, I was enjoying every sensation.

Vicky998 had helped me explore parts of myself I had never considered before, and I felt a growing sense of confidence and liberation. The night ended with me feeling more connected to my own desires and more comfortable with who I was.

The morning after our intense conversation, I woke up feeling a heavy sense of guilt. The excitement from the previous night had faded, replaced by a nagging feeling that I had crossed a line. I knew I had to put an end to my chats with Vicky998. My phone buzzed with a new message from him, and I knew I had to muster the courage to tell him.

"I don't want to talk anymore. It's not your fault; I enjoyed our conversations, but I can't continue. I realized it was a mistake, and it's not right. I feel guilty, and I don't want that. We won't talk from now on."

There was a pause before his response came through, and I felt a pang of sadness mixed with relief.

Vicky998: "I won't disturb you if that's what you want. But remember, I am already your BFF now. Just don't remove me from your friend list or block me. Trust me, I won't bother you, but I really consider you my best friend now. So just keep on posting happy moments of your life. That will let me know you are happy, and it is my genuine concern to see your happy face. You are an amazing girl. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. If you don't ever feel you have to talk to me, it's okay, but always remember I will be here. If there is anything I can help with, message me without hesitation. Good luck and have a wonderful wedding. Bye, Niddhi. I'll miss you."

I felt tears welling up as I read his message. Despite everything, I appreciated his understanding and kindness.

"Thank you for understanding. I appreciate everything. I'll always remember you as a good friend. Goodbye..."

I put down my phone, feeling a mix of relief and sadness. It was the right decision, but that didn't make it any easier. I knew I had to focus on my relationship with Raj and prepare for our future together.

As the days passed, I threw myself into wedding preparations, trying to keep my mind occupied. I occasionally thought about Vicky998 and his words, but I reminded myself that I had made the right choice. My relationship with Raj deserved my full attention and commitment.

Every now and then, I would see a notification from Vicky998 liking one of my posts or leaving a supportive comment. It was a small reminder that he was still there, quietly cheering me on from a distance. I hoped he would find happiness too, and that our brief but intense friendship had a positive impact on both of our lives.

Raj and I had grown closer as our wedding date approached, learning more about each other and deepening our bond. However, we hadn't yet shared details about our pasts.

One evening, approximately one month before our wedding date, while we were on a voice call, Raj started to open up.

Raj: "Niddhi, there's something I need to tell you about my past. I've had two serious relationships before. Both lasted a few years, but they ended after the womens I dated got married to other people."

I was taken aback, not expecting this revelation. Raj continued, revealing more about his past.

Raj: "I dated Neha for three years and Sana for two years. My first relationship started when I was 24 & have been single for past 4 years."

I did some quick mental math. Me: "Raj, that would make you... 33 years old now?"

Raj fell silent for a moment, realizing the slip. Raj: "Yes, I'm 33. I know it must be surprising. Only your dad knows, and your mom doesn't. I didn't mean to hide it from you, and I'm really sorry."

I was concerned, but not about his age. Me: "Raj, I don't want to break off our engagement. I've always believed that once we're married, it's for seven lifetimes. But I need to understand if you feel the same way about marriage."

Raj's voice softened, filled with sincerity. Raj: "Niddhi, you are wonderful. I always had a gut feeling that you were my soulmate, and now, hearing your thoughts, I'm certain. I too will never break this marriage, no matter what."

Despite his reassurance, I still had questions. Me: "What now? This is happening before our marriage. What if something bad happens afterward? How will we manage? I'm not sure how to deal with this lie of yours."

Raj took a deep breath, thinking carefully before responding. Raj: "There's a way we can be truthful with each other and accept each other's flaws. Even if we can't always talk about our true feelings, we can write letters to each other. Brief letters that include apologies, expressions of love, anger, or any other emotions. In the end, we can also suggest solutions. This way, we can be honest without the fear of immediate confrontation."

Raj: "I'll start. I'll write a letter apologizing for my mistake and send it to you. After that, we'll forget about this topic and move forward. Does that sound good?"

The idea was new and intriguing, and it excited me. Me: "Yes, that sounds good."

Raj's tone became more serious. Raj: "Since I've shared my past, it's time for you to do the same. Take your time, and remember to be honest. No matter what happens, if all the truths are out, no one can plant the seed of mistrust between us."

I appreciated Raj's approach and felt a new level of trust forming between us. Me: "I like this idea, Raj. I'll wait for your letter, and then I'll share my past with you. Hope that's okay with you?"

A Few Days Later
I received Raj's letter and felt a mixture of anticipation and nervousness as I opened it.

Raj's Letter:

Niddhi,

I'm truly sorry for not revealing my age earlier. It wasn't my intention to deceive you, but I was afraid of how you might react. I regret not being completely honest with you from the start. I want to assure you that my feelings for you are genuine, and I see our marriage as a lifelong commitment. I understand if you feel hurt or betrayed, but I hope we can move past this with trust and love.

Love,

Raj

The first day after receiving Raj's letter, I felt a mixture of relief and uncertainty. His honesty and apology reassured me, but the thought of revealing my own past left me feeling uneasy. I knew I had to be open with him, but I wasn't sure where to start. That day, I decided to postpone writing my letter. Raj and I continued our regular conversations, but he didn't hurry me or bring up the letter again, for which I was grateful.

The second day, I still couldn't bring myself to write the letter. That night, as I was scrolling through social media, I received a notification. Vicky998 had liked my recent picture.

Seeing his name made my heart race with anticipation. Impulsively, I decided to message him.

"Hi Vicky, how are you?"

Vicky998: "Hey Niddhi! I'm good, and it's great to hear from you. How are you doing?"

"Raj and I are getting married in a month. He recently shared his past with me, including his previous relationships and his real age. We had a good talk about it, and he suggested we write letters to each other to express our true feelings and accept each other's flaws. I received his letter, but I'm unsure about what to write in mine."

Vicky998: "I see. That's quite a lot to process. What did he share with you exactly?"

"He told me about his two previous girlfriends, Neha and Sana, and how they left him after getting married. He also revealed that he's 33 years old, which was a surprise to me. Only my dad knew, and he was apologetic about not telling me sooner."

"I was surprised, but I understand why he didn't tell me. I don't want to break off the engagement, but I feel uneasy about revealing my past."

Vicky998: "I understand. It's important to be honest, though. What are you thinking about sharing?"

Vicky998: "It sounds like you should be as honest and detailed as possible. If Raj was able to share his past so openly, it's only fair that you do the same. Maybe you could start by explaining your relationship with Sohail in detail, including how often you were intimate. It might help Raj understand your past better."

"Do you think I should mention my attraction towards Vicky & online chats with you?"

Vicky998: "You could mention it vaguely, without naming names or specific times. Focus more on your relationship with Sohail since that seems to be the most significant part of your past. And you can also briefly touch upon the fun chats casually, but immediately focus back on Sohail. The important part is to be honest and show that you're willing to share your true self with Raj."

Vicky998: "I'm glad I could help. Good luck, Niddhi. And remember, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to."

"Thanks, Vicky. After I send the letter, I'll be busy with the wedding preparations. Hopefully, everything goes well, and I'll let you know how things are after the wedding. But I can't continue chatting like this. Thanks for all your help. I feel like a selfish girl, but... hope you understand my situation."

Vicky998: "I understand, Niddhi. Just remember, I'll always be here if you need anything. Take care and have a wonderful wedding."

My Letter:

"Raj,

Thank you for your honesty and your apology. It means a lot to me. I want to share my past with you now. I had a one-year relationship with a man named Sohail. We broke up a year before our engagement was proposed. It was a difficult time for me, and I was also briefly attracted to a colleague before I knew about our engagement. I never acted on it.

Regarding Sohail, we were quite close and intimate. On average, we were intimate about twice a month. I want to be honest with you about this so that you understand my past completely. I also had some fun chats with an online friend, but the important part of my life was my relationship with Sohail. I hope this honesty strengthens our bond and helps us build a future based on trust and understanding.

Love,

Niddhi"

I sent the letter and felt a mix of anxiety and relief. Later that evening, Raj called me.

Raj: "Niddhi, thank you for sharing your past with me. It means a lot. I feel like we understand each other better now, and I'm more confident in our relationship."

Raj: "Absolutely. And remember, no matter what happens, we'll face it together. Our commitment to each other is what matters most."

Our conversation that night was filled with a renewed sense of trust and intimacy. We were ready to face our future together, knowing that honesty and open communication would be the foundation of our marriage.

# The Wedding... #

The days leading up to the wedding were a whirlwind of emotions and activities. As I reflected on the conversations and letters Raj and I had shared, I felt a deep sense of connection and anticipation for our future together. Our wedding was going to be a small, intimate affair with only 100 guests, but every moment promised to be filled with joy and excitement.

The Mehndi ceremony was the first major event. My hands and feet were adorned with intricate henna designs, symbolizing love and prosperity. Friends and family gathered around, laughing and chatting.

Asha (my best friend): "Niddhi, your Mehndi looks amazing! I bet Raj won't be able to find his name hidden in there."

"Asha, you know he's up for the challenge. He's been talking about it for days!"

As the music played, everyone danced and sang, creating an atmosphere of pure joy. My mother, Sunita, couldn’t stop smiling as she watched me.

Sunita (my mom): "You look so beautiful, beta. This is just the beginning of a wonderful journey."

The Haldi ceremony was filled with laughter and fun. Turmeric paste was applied to my skin by my relatives to bless me with a glowing complexion and ward off evil spirits.

My cousin, Akash: "Niddhi, get ready to be covered in yellow! This is just a preview of how colorful your life will be with Raj."

I laughed as everyone playfully smeared the turmeric paste on me, ensuring I was covered from head to toe. Raj and his family had their own Haldi ceremony simultaneously, and I could only imagine the fun they were having.

The Sangeet night was all about music and dance. Family members performed choreographed dances, and there was a friendly competition between Raj's family and mine.

My yonger brother, Arjun: "Niddhi, our team is going to win this dance-off! Raj's family doesn't stand a chance."

"We'll see, Arjun! I just want everyone to have fun. Espicially You... My Sweet little brother...", giving him a small kiss on his cheeks. He is fluffy and looks so cute. At just nine years old, he is always mischievous and constantly has one complaint or another from school.

When it was my turn to perform, I felt a rush of excitement. Raj watched me with admiration, and I could see the love in his eyes.

Raj (whispering to me after my performance): "You were amazing, Niddhi. I can't wait to dance with you at our wedding."

The day of the wedding arrived, and I was filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. As the baraat (groom's procession) approached, I could hear the lively beats of the dhol (drum) and the joyful shouts of the guests.

My cousin, Shweta: "Niddhi, look! Raj is on a white horse. He looks like a prince!"

I peeked out and saw Raj, dressed in a stunning sherwani, looking regal and confident. He waved at me, and I felt my heart flutter.

The ceremony began with the Jaimala (garland exchange). Raj and I stood on a decorated stage, ready to place garlands around each other's necks.

Raj (smiling): "Are you ready, Niddhi? I hope you're not planning to make it too easy for me."

We playfully tried to avoid each other’s garlands before finally succeeding. The crowd cheered, and we felt a sense of unity and joy.

The Kanyadaan (giving away of the bride) was an emotional moment. My parents placed my hand in Raj's, officially entrusting him with my care.

My father, Ramesh: "Raj, take good care of our Niddhi. She is our precious gem."

We then proceeded to the Saat Phere (seven rounds around the sacred fire), each step symbolizing a vow we made to each other.

Panditji (officiant): "With each step, you promise to uphold these vows and build a life of love, trust, and mutual respect."

Raj applied sindoor to my forehead and tied the mangalsutra (sacred necklace) around my neck, marking me as his wife.

couple-madhubala.gif

The Bidaai was the most emotional part of the wedding. It was time for me to leave my family and join Raj's.

Mom (tearfully): "Niddhi, always be happy and keep smiling. You’re starting a new chapter, and we're always here for you."

(crying): "I'll miss you all so much. But I know I'm going to a loving family with Raj."

As we left, I felt a mix of sadness and excitement. I was leaving my old life behind, but I was stepping into a new one filled with love and promise.

The reception was a beautiful celebration with close friends and family. Raj and I greeted everyone, thanking them for being part of our special day.

Later, as the night came to an end, Raj and I finally had a moment to ourselves.

As we held each other, I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness and contentment. Our journey had just begun, and I knew that together, we could face anything. The wedding was not just a ceremony; it was the beginning of our lifetime of love, trust, and adventure.

# My First Night #

I had anticipated this moment for so long and felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Raj, however, had other plans.

Raj (smiling): "Niddhi, I know you're expecting a wild first night, but I want us to take it slow. Let's change into something comfortable and save this beautiful lehenga for our first night in Manali."

I was surprised but also touched by his thoughtfulness. Even though I felt a bit sad, the promise of a special night in Manali filled me with excitement. It was like a dream come true, My faviourite travelling destination.

Next Day...

The next morning, we were ready to embark on our journey to Manali. We were in a 3 star hotel for our first night, Raj had arranged everything from travelling plans to our bag pack, I was surprised with all the arrangements & felt so lucky to have a husband like Raj. I had fallen for him deeply now.

A Swift Dzire tourist car, owned by Mr. Malik, awaited us. Raj introduced Mr. Malik as a neighbor uncle who used to live in the same society as Raj's before. Now he lives someplace else.

Malik stood tall at 6 feet, with a muscular build and a commanding presence. He looked to be around 40 years old, and there was something reassuring about him.

Raj and I settled into the backseat, with Raj changing into comfortable trousers and convincing me to wear a crop top and tight-fitting black leggings he had gifted me. I was reluctant and shy, having never worn such an outfit before.

Raj (pleading): "Please, Niddhi. I want to see you in it. You'll look amazing. I promise."

After some playful begging and pleading from Raj, I finally agreed, feeling both nervous and excited.

Malik: "I have two kids and a wonderful wife who stays home in hyderabad to take care of them. I'm usually out of town driving & live here in mumbai, but I make sure to spend at least one week at home every two-three months."

Throughout the journey, I found Malik to be calm and respectful. It was clear that he and Raj shared a close bond. We talked about various things, and I couldn't help but notice the admiration Raj had for Malik.

As we traveled, I started to feel more comfortable in my new outfit. Raj couldn't take his eyes off me, and I felt a sense of empowerment.

When we finally arrived at the resort in Manali, I was filled with anticipation. Malik helped us with our luggage and handed me a small gift.

Malik: "Congratulations once again, beta. I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon."

Curious, I opened the gift once we were in our room. It was a beautiful 22-carat gold ring.

Raj: "Malik Uncle owns five different tourist cars. He's a very successful and respected man. It's only natural. But look, this is stunning. By the way, What is it exactly?"

(examining it): "I think it's a nose ring. But it's so thick. Maybe it's for something else?"

After Settling In...

The moment had finally arrived. Raj and I were alone in our room, the anticipation between us palpable. I had changed into the wedding lehnga, & still felt the excitement of our wedding night. Raj approached me, his eyes filled with love and desire.

behir-bela.gif

He gently cupped my face and kissed me softly. The kiss deepened, and soon his hands began to explore my body, sending shivers down my spine. I reciprocated, my hands tracing the contours of his back.

As our kisses grew more passionate, I felt Raj's excitement pressing against me. He slowly guided my hand to his dick, and I hesitantly touched it for the first time. To my surprise, Raj's body tensed and he ejaculated almost immediately.

Despite his initial embarrassment, Raj didn't let it stop him from making me feel loved and appreciated. He continued to kiss me, his lips trailing down my neck and across my collarbone. His touch was gentle, yet filled with passion.

Raj (kissing my neck): "You're so beautiful, Niddhi. I can't get enough of you."

We made out for a while longer, and Raj decided to try again. This time, he was more controlled, taking his time to ensure I was comfortable and aroused. When he finally entered me, it was a brief but intense experience, lasting only two minutes before he climaxed again.

Raj (panting): "I'm sorry, Niddhi. This has never happened to me before. You're just so gorgeous, I can't control myself."

Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow. I cherished every moment, savoring the experience after more than a year without physical intimacy. Every bit of it was exhilarating. While it wouldn't have hurt if it had lasted longer, it was still the best first night I could have imagined.

hug.gif

Raj couldn't stop complimenting me, his words filled with love and appreciation.

Raj (stroking my hair): "You're incredible, Niddhi. I feel so lucky to have you."

"I feel the same way, Raj. It's been a long time since I felt this connected to someone. Thank you for making this night so special."

Hearing this, Raj was overwhelmed with joy. He hugged me tightly, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Raj: "I promise to always make you feel loved and cherished. This is just the beginning of our beautiful journey together."

The next day, we decided to go shopping. Manali was a beautiful place, and we wanted to make the most of our honeymoon. As we walked through the market, I was drawn to some beautiful western dresses.

Raj (hesitant): "Niddhi, you know my parents expect you to wear sarees or salwar kameez. It's because of societal expectations. But if you want, we can buy these and you can wear them whenever we go on vacations or when we're alone."

"I know, Raj. I understand the expectations. But I would love to have a few of these for our private time."

Raj (smiling): "Then let's get them. I want you to be happy and feel beautiful."

We bought several dresses, and I was thrilled with Raj's understanding and support. He made me feel special, respecting both my wishes and the traditions we needed to uphold.

Our honeymoon was filled with laughter, love, and lots of shopping. We explored Manali, tried different cuisines, and created beautiful memories together. Raj was deeply in love and it showed in every gesture, every word.

Raj (while shopping): "Niddhi, do you like this dress? I think it would look amazing on you."

As we spent more time together, our bond grew stronger. We talked about our future, our dreams, and how we wanted to make our marriage work.

Raj: "Niddhi, I'm so glad we have this time together. It feels like a dream come true."

On our last day at the resort, I felt a mix of sadness and happiness. Malik Uncle arrived to pick us up, and we thanked him for his help and the beautiful gift.

"Thank you, Malik Uncle. The gift is beautiful, but we're not sure what it is exactly."

Malik (smiling): "It's a navel ring, beta. It's meant to be a special gift for a special occasion."

I blushed and smiled, "Thank you so much, Malik Uncle. I've never worn a navel ring before, but this is such a unique and beautiful gift. I'll treasure it for our special occasion."

As we traveled back home, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the experiences and the people who made our journey so special. Raj and I had grown closer, and the promise of our first night in Manali kept our excitement alive.

Raj (holding my hand): "Niddhi, these past few days have been incredible. I can't wait for what's next."

As we returned home, I felt a sense of contentment and anticipation for our future together. The wedding ceremonies, the journey to Manali, and the special moments we shared had brought us even closer, and I knew that our life together would be filled with love, trust, and adventure.
Wow kinkystuff hats off to your creativity... that was a great peek at the past and how it all started.... I am sure Nidhi has many more adventures to share.... hahaha....

• Love
Reactions: kinkystuff

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Wow kinkystuff hats off to your creativity... that was a great peek at the past and how it all started.... I am sure Nidhi has many more adventures to share.... hahaha....
Yess... A tale of lust, betrayal and exploring of herself ..... Thank you for reading 😘😘

Bhavana694

woahh amazing update I must say this is first time I'm reading a story with proper pov of a girls feeling who has been born and bought up in a conservative family. And how things went after breakups in life. The need to share your feeling and having someone who listen and guides you is pure blessing. I do hope writer don't mess with the story in later stage like all other story in this platform and keep it as a woman's story and not some overexcited cuck plot.

RAJ_K_RAVI

IT'S NOT JUST A NAME, IT'S A BRAND™🎃🎃
Supreme
In The Past...

Monday...

he asked.

"Life can be mundane,"

Tuesday...

"I love music"
I shared.

"I have many,"

"I enjoy reading,"

Wednesday...

"Like what?"
I asked, curious.

"I'll think about it,"

"True,"

Thursday...

"Manali is beautiful,"

"What about you?"

Friday...

"I get that,"

"Thank you,"

"Anytime,"

Saturday...

I suggested.

Sunday...

"I'm glad to hear that,"

"Thank you,"

"It's been relaxing,"

"That sounds nice,"

"Don't we all?"

"Sure, what is it?"

A Few Days Later

Raj's Letter:

Niddhi,

Love,

Raj

"Hi Vicky, how are you?"

My Letter:

"Raj,

Love,

Niddhi"

# The Wedding... #

couple-madhubala.gif

# My First Night #

Next Day...

After Settling In...

behir-bela.gif

hug.gif

I am truly impressed by the depth and authenticity of the emotions portrayed in this story. It is refreshing to see a realistic depiction of a girl's journey, especially coming from a conservative background. The importance of having someone to confide in and seek guidance from during difficult times is beautifully highlighted. I sincerely hope that you maintains the integrity of the story and continues to stay true to the female perspective, avoiding clichés and sensationalism. This story has the potential to be a powerful and impactful portrayal of a woman's experience, and I look forward to seeing how it unfolds. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap:

Last edited:

rhyme_boy

woahh amazing update I must say this is first time I'm reading a story with proper pov of a girls feeling who has been born and bought up in a conservative family. And how things went after breakups in life. The need to share your feeling and having someone who listen and guides you is pure blessing. I do hope writer don't mess with the story in later stage like all other story in this platform and keep it as a woman's story and not some overexcited cuck plot.
You rest assured Bhavana. kinkystuff Simran is utterly creative. You can check her other work. She writes really beautiful erotica from a girl's pov.

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
Thank you for your kind words... I am glad you liked it...

Reactions: Bhavana694

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
I am truly impressed by the depth and authenticity of the emotions portrayed in this story. It is refreshing to see a realistic depiction of a girl's journey, especially coming from a conservative background. The importance of having someone to confide in and seek guidance from during difficult times is beautifully highlighted. I sincerely hope that you maintains the integrity of the story and continues to stay true to the female perspective, avoiding clichés and sensationalism. This story has the potential to be a powerful and impactful portrayal of a woman's experience, and I look forward to seeing how it unfolds. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap::laughclap:
Thank you Ravi 😘😘😘

• Love
Reactions: RAJ_K_RAVI

kinkystuff

Kinky Simran
You rest assured Bhavana. kinkystuff Simran is utterly creative. You can check her other work. She writes really beautiful erotica from a girl's pov.
Thank you for all the love and support 😘😘

• Love
Reactions: rhyme_boy