• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Deepakdenon

Night arrived it's 11.00 only but all lights went off in appartment except Zoya house . Zoya went to take bath at 10.30 it takes nearly 30min .sammer observing everything she came out full nude with wet hair sat infront and start to dry her hair sammer was waiting in hall . After five min sammrr went near Zoya bedroom and watching from door 🚪 space its not fully closed . He can't belive her sis dancing in nude with joy full and he become very happy .11.30 Zoya came out from bedroom to living room only in white shirt its correctly cover her ass bit long shirt so it's looks like dress . and her sexy legs 🦵 are show casing . White shirt was really making looks hot and sexy

With in a min calling bell starts to ring .it's pradeep only even pradeep got stunned with a look he hugged her tightly and lifted Zoya and her ass was now visible to sammer after a min pradeep released Zoya

Pradeep : Hey sweety go and put some makeup 💄 and get ready like person to attend function without asking any questions Zoya went to bedroom and start to get ready .

Pradeep to sammer here car key get the car near to steps I will come with Zoya.

sammer : Is it possible she won't come with shirt alone give some dress .

Pradeep : i will Take care do not worry .

Sammer went to take car without making much noise he taked the car and parked near steps so no one can't see what happening in steps now .and sammer came back to home

After finishing makeup Zoya came out with only white shirt and pradeep got heart attach wowws wowwww wowwww what a beautiful 😍 ❤ even cinema actress will loose infront of this beauty .

Pradeep: ok come lets go

Zoya : No way I can't in this dress

Pradeep : I am not asking permission to you .I just ordering you to come out .

Zoya : with hesitation she came from house and sammer locked 🔒 door and main gate

There went to car 🚗 while going in steps Zoya heart start to beat 💓 heavily finally they reached down and Zoya got little relaxed because car parked near staircase .

Zoya : where

Pradeep : just a long ride in car just come on bitch .

Without any idea Zoya moving with pradeep .reached lift Zoya heart start to beat fast what happening what he is doing after reaching ground floor she was in heavy mind but car was waiting near to lift . Car hiding the lift so no one can't watch from outside its a small relief for Zoya

Pradeep went to driving seat and called Zoya to sit in front seat but she went back and sat in backside .following Zoya sammer went to front seat and sat car started

Zoya : where we are going please do not make me so much my husband also coming next month please .

Pradeep : Do not worry I will take care you are in safe hands I will humiliate you but I won't let you worse ok

Sammer : please go to safe place

Pradeep : ok 👍 saying ok pradeep went to one small food street which was still over crowded full of college students and girls . Already many girls are wearing very short dress and pradeep parked the car 🚗 and asked Zoya to come let's go and eat first

Zoya : No No No I won't come in this dress

Pradeep : Hey come on are you coming or els I will tear your shirt and through you in road

Zoya : un husky voice pradeep I am wearing shirt only no panty and bra

Pradeep : Come on its normal here

Zoya : with lot of hesitantion she came out she can't belive her eyes its like festivals street

Pradeep: Do not get panic come with me

All three start to walk into crowd positive things all are very decent every one are family and lovers so none watching Zoya odd after 5 min Zoya become normal no one watching odd its really over crowded un middle of street so all them are moving slowly

Pradeep slowly lifting Zoya shirt she was rock shocked what he is doing 😳 its feels like standing nude infront of 1000 peoples but due to over crowds no one watching

Then pradeep inserted one finger in Zoya pussy and Zoya become dam shock and then he smashed one hard shot on ass . she feeling some different feel its 1000 times more what she feel standing nude in passage last time ..

At last they reached one Biriyani shop its less crowed went inside and moved to table . Zoya went inside to avoid expose . Zoya ordered fried rice. In nerveous Zoya removing ring out and in from fingers Pradeep Biriyani and sammer stuffed parota . All are going nicely Zoya in one situation she forgot about her dress . It's really delicious its been very long time to have foods in restaurants so she become very happy and start to enjoy lollipop chicken and fish finger.
From teenage itself she likes night time enjoyment like night show movie 🎬 night time ride ,eating etc but her husband will sleep exactly 10.30 pm and he won't do any such kind of activity moreover he was introvert. So apart from humiliate she was living or fulfilling her long time wish
After finishing full treat pradeep said today is my birthday its time 12 now so only I gave this treat. Zoya said happy birthday pradeep with smile . And she gave small hug in hand wash time really I love this treat. Sammer was still in table so without any hesitation she said. And came to seat to pay bill .already Zoya forgot about her dress while paying time only waiter got shocked because he watched Zoya pussy nude pussy and got shocked .but he can't react much because they are valuable customers . Zoya didn't noticed .but pradeep noted and he ignored .

Then Zoya found pani poori shop in street end and said aiiii pani poori pls I want pani poori she asking like small kid and jumping pradeep smiled and said ok baby .and went and all have pani poori .during this Cooling air hitting Zoya pussy and ass its really a different feeling for Zoya and things even due to this feeling itself she may cum ..
Zoya was slipper less she was walking in her bare legs so pradeep said we can buy some slipers now Hey pradeep if we go to slipers shop sure he will catch me so no need .

Pradeep : Do not worry let's go I am here to protect you its been 30km from our residents already no one know you here no chance .

Zoya : closed her eyes and said let's go

Three went inside sliper shop and shop owner was wearing big glass and it seems he had very poor sight and old also so Zoya sitting in chair and selecting slipers in cool look

After finishing Hey baby can we move .

Then what's next we can move to car now .

After reaching car Zoya said she want to use rest room .pradeep said wait ✋ there is one place .

While returning to car one young boy came near and said hi sir I am Mohamed working in biriyani shop then all came to remember ya

Pradeep : (OH he only watched Zoya pussy she was little worry because if any problem happen means he got bring out from her comfort zone .)with angry face , ya want you want

Mohamed : please Do not mistake me madam you forgot your ring mam
It's Zoya engagement ring

Zoya : OH thank God thank you very much brother and sammer and pradeep also become happy

Mohamed : just call me momo my friend use to call me like that do not call me bro and madam you looks really beautiful and cute like angel mam

Zoya : thank you

Mohamed: Welcome mam and your name
Zoya

And there chat went for 15 min

Mohamed: how you know each others

.pradeep : Zoya my college mate sammer was my room mate we are x lover after marriage last week her husband went to Dubai. It's my birthday today so we met and I was durken for one month to make me happy and normal she came in skirt which I presented for her birthday alone

( Zoya also become very comfortable with Mohammed so it's no problem )

Mohamed was really very decent he exchanged phone between pradeep and he said buy and went in his bike R15

Pradeep also moved after 1 km travel they found discomfort in driving 🚗 stop and pradeep went to check and he found car got puncher. He has no idea because Stepney also puncher. So he got idea and called Mohamed and said there situation

Mohamed : No problem is it tube less and tube

Pradeep : tube less

Mohamed : Then no problem before working in restaurant I worked in workshop only and I am also having hit wait there share you location I will be there in 15 min .

All become relax and pradeep went to remove Tyre both sammer and pradeep doing that and Zoya went in dark to for pee and released his pressure

It's really like dream one peeing in open having fried rice and new slipers in night upto today she thought every one will sleep in 11and can't able to find shop after it and after seeing this crowd wowwww it's like dream world

With in a 20 min Mohamed came and he helped to put puncher . Still now they didn't found any cars or vehicles. So if there is no Mohammed then no chance if sunlight came what will be the Zoya.

ALL SAID THANK YOU TO MOHAMED

MOHAMED ASKED ONE THINK TO ZOYA CAN YOU COME ONE RIDE WITH ME .I won't do any misbehave just a ride .

(Zoya also have one dream want to ride race bike in high speed) that too in night woo-hoo

Pradeep watched Zoya..Zoya ok but if any one watch means.

Mohamed: even in daytime itself no one use this road just its a short root to your place that's all so do not worry

Zoya ok we can go and she claimed on bike its like sitting in stage Zoya full nude ass was visible while sitting bike seat become slite wet because of piss in pussy. Zoya said can you go in full speed .

Mohamed: Become really very happy sure because first time he picking one girl in bike its a dream ride for both Mohamed and Zoya and . he raised bike and Done weeling and went with in a min bike got disappear from sammer and pradeep eyes there is one well near road both went to clean there hands

After reaching some distance Mohamed stopped and he asked will you please hug me and she said ok and hugged Mohammed kissed Zoya in lips and guided Zoya hand to her dick . Zoya kept her hand and it become rock hard he can belive its bigger than pradeep

And Zoya said hey momo it's getting late we want to back hom

Mohamed : will we meet in another day please

Zoya : sure

Mohamed : will you give handjob to me

Zoya : ok and start to give with in 4 min Mohamed let out his cum because of nervous its very early

Then Mohamed started bike and he gave one idea can we surprise pradeep

Zoya : how

Mohamed: remove your shirt also sit nude its really a amazing feel to you ride bike nude .it's impossible for all women's but you had chance now

Zoya : said ok and she removed her shirt and given to Mohammed she forgot sammer is standing In it. In entire trip she for got Sameer

With full speed Mohammed reached pradeep and Zoya feeling like flying like birds in this wind speed siting nude like mad girl its amazing butterfly effect for her .

Both pradeep and Sameer was shocked and freezes 🥶 😳 ..

Hey Zoya what happen nothing he asked so I did ..pradeep did you enjoyed baby y

Zoya : ya lot with smile

Pradeep : thank you very much we have to back soon so bye..

Sure bye 👋 🙄

Then three are in hurry because at 4 30 am one uncle may come for walking so before it they have to reach still zoya was standing full nude with out bit dress infront of three men's

Then a reached with in 30 min its 4.10 now

Same plan ro reach lift but its power cut this time Zoya was full nude without any thinking Zoya running in stairs both sammer and pradeep watching Zoya ass heavy dancing 💃. Because of running and Zoya reached but they kept key in car itself and sammer went to take .she waiting infront of home 🏡 full nude .to make her shock she heard some sound but it's really different surly it's that uncle if power came that's all ..so she become very tension .there is door screen she went inside and hide himself. uncle was crossing Zoya its really another thrill experience she was complete nude behind screen . Due to power cut he can't see Zoya legs .

Sammer came with key and opened door .Zoya with full of joy and smile entered into home

Pradeep also followed in to home

Last edited:

Deepakdenon

Zoya was very joyfull girl because many to do list are happen like a dream and nude bike ride and dancing in living room without any hesitation and singing song .her boobs shaking jumping up and down in air and her ass ass having heavy Vibration 📳 .pradeep and zammer watching 👀 then only she came to know and stopped dancing and went to bedroom .pradeep hey bitch come on . He went near and hugged there is no restrictions only smile .pradeep start to remove his dress and lye on bed 🛌 pointing his dick upward . And come on ride me

Without saying anything Zoya claimed on pradeep and start to ride sammeer can't able to belive his eyes her sister was modern bird now. Romaing in shirt having nude bike ride bow she was really unbelievable even modern day girls won't do this .they won't have this much guts and also he knows that all because of over joy .

This time riding was like a pro . Like pron star 🌟
While riding pradeep inserting one finger in ass and other hand is on boobs its start to crushing boobs due to it. Zoya closed eyes and start to moan issssssssssssss aaaa aahaaa ahsasaa yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and biting her lips 💋. At one point pradeep crushed Zoya nipple with so much pain Zoya shouted hey yooooooooooo issssssssssssss and she was heaven. Zoya start to ride like a machine it's hurting pardeep now pradeep giving sound aaa ahaaaa aaaaa ohooooo she hitting pradeep ball heavily due to heavy ride .

pradeep nearing climax so he removed dick from Zoya pussy. its really very fast because of Zoya master stock ride sammer really can't belive his eyes because even in indian pron video itself he never seen this much riding only pron starts will do .
Pradeep itself can't belive .now only Zoya realized Sameer is watching and she became dam shy red in eyes and she was not facing Sameer eyes.

Pradeep kept 2 min silence and changed Zoya to doggy position .Zoya was in bed and pradeep standing in floor and hitting Zoya he tied Zoya hair in hand and start to fuck due to 2 min gap pradeep can able to perform 🎭 well .

Zoya start to moan issssssssssssss ahaaaaaaaa yes yes yesssssssssssssssss come on hit me sammer standing infront he can't able to see boobs niple due to heavy bounce .Zoya tightly closing her eyes and shouting ywsssssssss o hhhhhhhh hhhhh wowwwwwwwwwwww ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa ayoooooo ooooo .... .. .issssssssss ayooooo haaaaaasssss during fucking Zoya massaging pradeep balls its making different feeling for pradeep its really amazing

Pradeep asked sammer to remove your dress and give your dick to your sis. To suck sammer with hesitation removing her dress but he was very nervous because of heavy performance by her sis ...

Sameer removed dress and pointed dick infront Zoya. She was feeling shy to taste her bro dick it's getting so much high now zoya was full mood.

Just she touched Sameer dick with mouth that's all Sameer starts to cum . And it's all sprayed on Zoya face .pradeep start to laugh what happen man do not worry its all due to nervous of watching her performance do not worry

And pradeep starts to ride Zoya..and she was massaging pradeep balls so he going to reach cum soon

Pradeep removed dick from Zoya pussy and asked Zoya to lick his ass and give massage balls and give handjob pradeep was in doggy position now

Zoya went and start to lick pradeep ass its smelling odd but Zoya was not in mood to realize it she start to lick with toungh and massaging balls in one hand giving handjob in another hand its hardly 1 min only pradeep start to cum . And pradeep bow shouting ahaaaaaa ahaaaa wowwwww hmmmmmmmm what a feel phaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sameer with sad full face went out .

Pradeep got hurry because it's 5. 30 am now .so he start to run apart from today enjoyment pradeep become more respect in mind towards Zoya because today's night life was dream life for pradeep also no one will accept for it. Even he tired this with some sluts but he can't. But he did with very shy girl so he become more happy and with happy tear he went his room ...

Zoya lying nude in bed and start to dream today's event and start to sleep. She forgot main door was open ..

Ikri

Awesome update bro.
Just crazy.
Zoya is now becoming pro in rimming , first rimmed Sameer neat ass and now pradeep dirty ass.
Make her service both pradeep and Sameer regularly.
Like daily wakeup duty atleast for Sameer as he will sleep in same home.

Reactions: Deepakdenon

Chola

Fantastic bro...Zoya's development is just awesome. Yeah make it a regular thing now she likes dirty stuff. I like the nude scene in public and handjob to a "stranger" Mohammed .... great imagination bro. Maybe next time they fuck her in public with strangers ( golden shower gangbang) or something like that.

Keep it up and Thx dude

Deepakdenon

Thank you all please say how is it . Between my work I am writing ✍ your comments are important to me

Reactions: Ikri