• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Lustking

Fantastic bro...Zoya's development is just awesome. Yeah make it a regular thing now she likes dirty stuff. I like the nude scene in public and handjob to a "stranger" Mohammed .... great imagination bro. Maybe next time they fuck her in public with strangers ( golden shower gangbang) or something like that.

Keep it up and Thx dude
Great bro

• Love
Reactions: Deepakdenon

Lonelyguy

GOT- Money Looks Body Stamina !!! Missing-Love💔
You have next level imagination bro..

Just add more conversations and longer scenes.. you will be one of the top writer of xforum..

• Love

Deepakdenon

Zoya was sleeping nude 😴 still sammer woke and went to Zoya by calling but she was not in stage to hear . she was really very tired and sleeping full nude without any idea. Sammer went to kitchen and start to cook bread toast for Zoya he knows she may be tired. During the time power went off so Zoya also woke .she sat on bed 🛌 and thinking yesterday dream its looks like dream for her then after realizing it's real she felt little guilty for having all with sammer presence sure shot she enjoyed but her reputation.

Zoya was thinking same and sitting in bed at that time sameer came and gave breat toast .Zoya was shocked because of sudden entry and she was not in aware about her nudes till ... she asked sammer to sit in chair and she explaining her feelings
Sameer please do not mistake me I was in like halosination its all not me like slut .sammer sudden closed Zoya mouth with hand and said really you are saver for me do you know my mark I didn't tell to you I kept it as surprise and he went and brought to show Mark list .
Zoya felt some tears is it your mark sammer .

Sameer : ya it's my mark only I am not faking

Zoya : Really I am feeling very much satisfied

Sammer : So you are my life saver evey thing life time respect full sister so I feel guilty so much because I did many bad things to you .

Zoya : sammer you life is much more important for me .

Sammer : yesterday only i felt little happy no no much more happy because you enjoyed much.

Zoya : Sammer during my school and college time there is no enjoyment even I lastly watched movie in theater was before 10 years .there is no enjoyment in life daily same thing will happen nothing much. I do not have much friends to talk and I didn't vist tourist places only i got chance to go to textiles shop I won't got much Chace to choose my dress itself After marriage I was little free but due to some problem that's also not happening well . So only I become more excitment due to these and do not mistake me again like slut .

Sammer said with sadly tone Zoya please your feeling only important to me I need to see you happy I won't think anything bad or bla bla ...day by day respect towards you was increasing only please do not be sad that's only making me guilty .then zoya wiped her tears and said sammer I am happy now ok 👍 be cool 😎.

Sammer ok take it still Zoya didn't see bread toast she become more happy and taked 🍞 bread ..still she was nude only she won't think about it . After finish eating ok sammer I will get fresh up and will come we can cook mutton biriyani you fav one with dragon chicken go and get needed thinks from store .
Ya your cooking only best ever for me its been long time you cooked mutton biriyani ok I will cut vegetables and I will give full support to cooking ( usually sammer won't do these stuffs ) and sammer went to shop and Zoya locked main door and went to bathroom to brush her teeth . 20 min she finished her bath and came , with in that sammer came and pressing calling bell with mutton and other items. So she rushed to door 🚪 with only towel and watched from view hole its sammer she opened door its really fresh smell for sammer .ok keep it dining table I will be there in 5 min .
sammer: where you going
Zoya : To change dress
Sammer : no problem who going to come cook like this why dress
Zoya : Hey you forgot don inside me

Sammer : Ha ha now I know only sweetness in you

Zoya : you learn to talk nicely

Sammer : ok do not waste time already its been late please come I will cut onion .no poblem do not think much

Zoya straight away went to kitchen and start to sock rice and start to cut mutton . Zoya was glinting like gold in day light .due to avoid bear by home sight she closed windows 🪟. While cooking Zoya moving here and there fast while that time her ass was in vibration mode ya its really different now sammer was really adict to it while cutting onion 🌰 he can control his feeling. But in presence of pradeep if he done anything means it's all due to pradeep completions now he controls a lot .

Watching Zoya in white towel and towel borders are made up golden colour watching 👀 Zoya in this getup was having high quality wine 🍷tripping water from hair sweat full body due to cooking and vibration mode ass wowwwwww.she was like star 🌟.

While cutting onion 🌰 sammer slightly cut his finger . And shouted ayooooooo( it's all purely due to watching Zoya without blinking )

Zoya : what happen why sammer blood coming from Sameer hand . Zoya running to hall to get first aid box 📦. While running towel sliding from her body and Zoya holding it tightly to avoid getting off .and same scene but with heavy Vibration now asss jumping and sammer imagining sounds ting tong ting tongggggg ting ting ting rung ....

Zoya came and done first aid to sammer and asked to sit quit

While cooking sammer asked due to like bike ride

Zoya : ya I like it very much one time i went ride with one of my friends brother after that I went speed ride with Mohammed only .

It's take nearly 1 hour to close cooker she was cooking only in towel alone . And she start to sneeze so she went to bedroom and changed dress to nighty .

After that they both had fantastic juice mutton biriyani with hot and sweet dragon chicken with lot of nuts. Sammer brought ice cream Zoya love ice cream 🍦 lot like a kid after finishing biriyani sammer surpriced Zoya with fav mango flavor . Zoya become so much excitment and start to eat .

Zoya asked how is your hand now

Sammer No problem its all k slight pain that's all

Still both feel tired due to low sleep and Zoya Zoya zammer went to sleep .

While same time pradeep was full druken and sleeped well due to birthday 🎂 appartment peoples are getting angry because of pradeep activity.

During evening pradeep got message from Mohammed hi bro how are you how is you sweet angel Zoya.........

A

Last edited:

Nightangle

Nothing happening in this update. Next time when you give an update, Please try to spice it up with anticipation and some new to the story. Dont get it boring.

• Sad

Deepakdenon

Bro in last update I gave with max new things again after encounter all will have some normal life always can't able to have spicey. In next update I will do it with news things ..

Last edited:

joyeity

Please, don’t' make slut Zoya for public. She has some dignity and religious faith after all. You can focus only Pradeep and Zoya interaction and make the story interfaith theme. Like she become complete slut for pradeep non other that. And she will used to drinking and smoking while Pradeep beside with her. Make her Hindu with Sindur.

You can consider it about my request.
Thank you

Reactions: lambalaunda2020