• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Deepakdenon

Please, don’t' make slut Zoya for public. She has some dignity and religious faith after all. You can focus only Pradeep and Zoya interaction and make the story interfaith theme. Like she become complete slut for pradeep non other that. And she will used to drinking and smoking while Pradeep beside with her. Make her Hindu with Sindur.

You can consider it about my request.
Thank you
I can't implement all your suggestions. If I did means story will be same in every update .I won't make it like public slut I will maintain Zoya dignity lot .

Pradeep should now talk to sameer about zoya in a more vulgar or open way without any sugar coatings . To keep story interesting put sameer character on his own moral compass he should know what he is doing is wrong but in the heat of the moment he behaves like a sissy brother and follow all his command. Make his character two dimensional. And if you are interested in taking the story long then you could add sameers girlfriend too.
And about zoya character make her fall in love with pradeep completely not only for sexual pleasure. She should crave for the just mere presence of Pradeep and surrender her body and soul to him completely.
And THANKS for THE fabulous update.

Deepakdenon

Sammer said to Zoya He having N.S.S camp in College he was the tram head for it so evening he went for some goods purchase and came last min only he informed so Zoya was in confused stage and sammer called her college teacher and handover phone to Zoya and N.s.s coordinator explained every thing to Zoya so it's five days

Sammer had little head ache and cough so Zoya 🤧 taked care sammer very well in night time .while thinking every thing sammer become very guilty because he used Zoya for different one but she always taking care with lot of respect and care its really running in mind and disrupting .

Zoya: sammer you are not feeling well so please stay here put leave for camp .

Sammer : No problem I will take care. It's really important I am head for entire team so it's my response

Sammer went out to see pradeep to get some tools to open locked suitcase : Now only pradeep become normal and getting ready for next round of drinks 🍸. And said about his camp plan .pradeep also become happy because can enjoy Zoya and its been long to fuck Zoya without sammer presence. Do not worry i will take care of slut .

Sammer : Please do not call like it

Pradeep : what happen man .she is now slut will do anything for cock

Sammer : Already I feeling guilty for it please avoid.

Pradeep : sammer you can't guess women's mind. Some may me very ok in mind .remaining will have many dark side its your sis dark side .now even she tried to stop also She can't.

Sammer ; ok please do not make her life in risk

Pradeep ,: Do not worrk I having some discomfort in ass want to clear it ask Zoya to come to my cabin and lick it ..

Sammer : with confused face went

Next day he went to camp and it's night time without sammer ..

Deepakdenon

Pradeep messaged Zoya hii my pet how are you what doing

Zoya : nothing just making rotting

Pradeep : woowww I want to taste

Zoya : hmm ok

Pradeep : ok 👍 I will be in 1 hour , so today your task was just wear all your gold chains ⛓ just be nude 😉 and only jewelry and make some side dish just make the living room like party room 😉 light music in home theater and if you had blue light just use it

Zoya : ok .some strip lights are available it may change colour

Pradeep : ok fine its really sounds nice hey bitch one think remove all hairs and be clean take bath and come like statue
🥴

Zoya : ok

Pradeep: Do you love me

Zoya : why you asking like this ..

Pradeep : Hey Zoya i spend nearly half of my salary that day you didn't enjoyed that day

Zoya : Really I enjoyed lot .it's my dream life than you for it

Pradeep : then say love me are other wish I will fuck you more and more hard today. I will send all message screen shot to sammer

Zoya : zoya called Pradeep Really i enjoyed lot not for sex for that treat and enjoyment I love u

Pradeep: so you do not like me only enjoyment

Zoya : going to bath now bye

Pradeep : you you wait today you will get all for it

Zoya : didn't reply went to bath and she start to remove her hairs and she went near mirror and start to wear necklace and jewellerys after wearing all she was shining like golden star
And due to gold her skin looks yellow and she was looking so much sexy now

After one hour every one went to sleep in area pradeep knocking door she went and open door to her surprise pradeep was full nude and standing infront of door Zoya become freese and he locked grill gate so she want to open it due to fear key 🔑 fall down from hand she picked up and again opened door .

Come come soon 🥺 lights are on in near by home ..no problem no one will come

Zoya : why you came like this

Pradeep : to surprise you

Zoya : ok got panicked only

Pradeep : ok bring side dish and rotti

Zoya prepared egg masala and home madw fresh fries 🍟

Pradeep : wowww slut performing nicely according to my wish you are very good come he slaped heavily on Zoya ass its become red big ass was bouncing

Zoya : ahaaaaaaaaa pls it's hurting

Pradeep : you didn't love me so I will have hard raping sex only ok sit wencan have drinks and pradeep poured one glass bacardi limon and 7up

It's taste nice for Zoya. Zoya start to drink

During that time pradeep enjoying sight wowwww she was like wax statue phaaaaaaa what a high class figure 👏 👌 real tempting one while drinking some spilled over on Zoya pradeep at once went and licked all and said should not waste single drop Zoya smiled she become more close after last trip .

Pradeep asked Zoya to come and sit in my lap and Zoya came and place her ass in pradeeo nude legs .pradeep start to insert his finger in Zoya ass and start to drink after finishing he licked his figer and send you are the best side dish for drinks...and 3 round went ...

And then pradeeo start to remove all jewelry and said keep safely and come ..so Zoya went to bedroom to keep during time her ass shaking up and down wowwwwwwwww what a sight even pradeep ready to watch ass dance for one full day like much it's sexy 😍...

After returning back pradeep straight away lifted Zoya and start to kiss 💋 her lips a deep mesmerizing kiss .

Then he crushed her boobs with two hands and tasting lips Zoya start to moan essssssssss ahaaaaaaaaaa vuuuuuuuuuuu phaaaaa

Zoya got electrifying goosebump over body and she hugging praddep tightly . And now Zoya slapped heavily on pradeep ass and bite pradeep neck first time pradeep got man handed by one women really heavy slap specially ring in Zoya hand gave very much impact on pradeep ass.

Bitch performance 👏 was becoming great now you you youuuuuuuuu come on slap me in face .

Hugged and lifted Zoya and start to fuck in standing position its really dry and very difficult to drive so pradeep moved to bedroom and placed Zoya in bed and start to lick her pussy Zoya went to heavn .. and start talk to no no shouting like mad girl hey wowwww wowwww owwwwwwww hey real hero man you are playing your toungh dancing wowwwwowwww that the point lick it harddddddd insert one figer in ass come on come on come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn after 10 min min pradeep removed but Zoya was nearing climax so she become angry and kicked pradeep with leg and Baster why the hell stopped come on lick

Sure Zoya what not behave like this her character was very cute but its all due to drinks effect of alcohol that all ..

Due to cum pussy become lubricant and pradeeo start to fuck Zoya in bed 🛏 evey stock he hitting hard but there is no sound from Zoya...reality is pradeep can't match Zoya stamina now ...pradeep only shouting ahaaa hasa hsssas hssssa hssssssssss

Then zoya turned pradeep and she claimed over pradeep and start to ride pradeep hard .and jumping like machine pron star now Zoya closed her eyes and riding pradeep watched entire things in mirror wowwwwwwwwwww what a sight it was .

Zoya sounding yessss assesses zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ufffff uffffff ufffffff both forgot to on ac so both are become full sweat and room full of smell and its also making them hard Zoya breathing heavily due to fast ride and she claimed down .and asked water to pradeep .

Pradeep went to kitchen to bring water Zoya was lying in bed with leg facing up due to heavy ride her nervous become twisted and pradeep came what happen Zoya said please stretch my leg fingers after that it went out

Now started fucking in doggy position and pradeep crushing boobs hard in standing position. Zoya yes yes yesssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssssss come on fuch me hard slap me on asssssssssss ... pradeep think in mind how this rich lady become this much slut really great achievement in my life even road side slut won't perform this much really amazing

Then doggy sound was awesome tup tup rul tup tup and sound from Zoya ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssss this time so much base in her voice ohssaaaaaaa sssssssssssss.....

After finishing it pradeep start to lick Zoya asss it smells nice wowwsssssssss and he was licking like mad Zoya also liked this feeling much it's really rare feeling .. which she never going to get from her husband .

After licking pradeeo start to finger Zoya and went to insert in anal with in two stock Zoya said I am going to cum again please enter in pussy so again he insert in pussy and start to fuck hard with in 2 min Zoya start to shout ohaaaaaaaaaaa my yyyyyyyyyyyy godddddddddd ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and she tightly playing hand in pradeep head pradeep can't able to breath for a second...then there is no movement from Zoya and pradeep calling hey bitch heyyyyyyy hey its slight hangover that all she breathing heavy ..

Pradeep stand over bed and start to do golden shower on Zoya...think it's her marriage costly bed one low watchman fucking her and pissing on her innit Zoya hey hey hey mental.... her bed full of pradeep urine and both came to living room and had some rest

Still pradeep was not cum so asked Zoya to stand up she was tired .. but he was in mood to leave he picked Zoya and placed in showba and raised her ass and start to insert in anal hole its really tight difficult to have fast movement so pradeep went to the kitchen and brought butter 🧈 which Zoya used for rotti and pradeep said it's butter anal dish I going to cook now are you ready

Pradeeo applied butter in ass hole and in her dick and start to insert in Zoya ass at first Zoya feels like she wants to pee and pradeep was not in mood to hear he start to fuck fast now Zoya wss shouting only in pain hasaaaa hssss hssssss hassssssss after 5 min she become normal and no pain now pradeep was nearing climax and start to cumm on her ass .... it's a heavy feel for pradeep and her entire body was paining . Both sleeped in living room floor for 1 hour and pradeep waked up

Pradeep callsd Zoya Zoya and said it's 3 am now I am soo tired I want to sleep long so he said i am leaving to his room . Without wearing any dress pradeep went out nude ...

Zoya still in floor main door was full open pradeep forgot to close and she start to sleep 😴 gods grace due to heavy wind door locked .....

Deepakdenon

Morning 10.30 only she wake up and went to fresh up and came and start to cook 🍳 she was not in mood to wear dress just applied powder to avoid sweating and romaing full home nude

Then she called sammer and asked how is her camp she said it's really nice village and village peoples are very nice food was really good and tasty..only one thing there is no toilet have to use forest area that I didn't life
Zoya : Ok take care take you medicine regularly.

Sammer : Ok I will take care bye

Pradeep called Zoya and said and talking went for hour about Zoya college life and family life its general talk not much vulgar. Pradeep understand very much about Zoya now ok get ready today night we can go to movie ...

Zoya become very happy and said ok ...

Pradeep but you have to wear shot skirt without any inner

Zoya I am not having

Pradeep I already kept the cover below your bed just check it ...

Zoya : Ya it's there yellow color skirt

Pradeep : Ya wear it

Zoya : When did you kept

Just do what I say

Ok

joyeity

Great!
Please be concerned about punctuation in the right place. Otherwise, the sentence becomes weird.

By the way, your storyline and theme are perfect. Carry on bro.