• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Razia and Fauzia - Sisters down the Rabit hole

Shall i continue this story?

• Total voters

Playboy12

Make her humilate more , make her fuck with her sister and students , make her a cock hungry sult then make her to trap others

Make her humilate more , make her fuck with her sister and students , make her a cock hungry sult then make her to trap others
thats the plan. but it will take time as i dont want to jump to it right away, i want to build the characters and trying to make it look more logical

• Love
Reactions: amr2322 and Wass1
From Sultana’s POV

Sultana wake up in the early morning, finished her prayers and breakfast and sitting on her dresser, applying light makeup as she likes to look pretty and also not to invite more attention.

Phone dings, she checked the message and so shocked to see this.

“Who is this?” She replies.

“Does it matter?”

“What do you want?”

“What can you give?”

“I can give you how much money you want?”

“I don’t want your money and I heard that you are one colossal bitch and I want you on my leash”

“No, please don’t do that,” Sultana pleads.

“You don’t tell me what should I do and don’t. That’s my job, your job is to listen”

Meanwhile, Ayush making a plan himself to handle sultana and he knows that he cant push her so hard, if he does that, she will snap and he doesn’t want that, he wants to take her transformation slow and he has a huge exhibitionist kink and he wants to play with sultana for that.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because you are one arrogant bitch and you were rude to so many people including me. I want payback, don’t worry, I don’t want to ruin your life, if I wanted that, this video would be public already.“

After hearing this, Sultana felt little relieved but she wants to completely take him off from her life and she knows what men would actually want? To fuck her but sultana is ok with it. She is a virgin and she is very proud of that.

“Thanks,” she replied. “What should I do for all of this to go away?”

“Straight to the point, I like it. Don’t see me as your enemy, consider me as your well wisher, your teacher. I want to teach you to be good girl, you have been a very bad girl and that’s why this punishment.”

“Whatever, lets meet somewhere public and deal with this right away”

“Not so fast, if you want to meet you, then u need to earn my trust”

“how can I do that?”

“Its simple. I have a set of tasks for you, finish everything and then I will be long gone from your life and your secrets are safe with me”

“Ok, I understand, but why me?”

“Don’t ask the same thing over and over again. These are not just tasks, these are lessons for you. To be honest, I feel bad for you. You don’t know what life is or how to enjoy it. I am gonna teach you that.”

“Ok”

“That’s good. But not enough, no matter what I say, you should say Ok Sir. understand”

“Yes sir.”

“Atleast you are a fast learner. Nobody in your apartment likes you, that’s wrong, you should change that, you should talk with everybody and be friendly with them. This is your 1st task.”

“How can I do that sir?”

“Its simple. Talk to them, know about them and help them anyway, for a starters, I heard a new guy moving next door to you, ask him if he needs any help. I will go now, if you think you can do something smart, then your punishment will be bigger than this.”

Sultana is shivering in fear and she is also confident that he can take care of the situation, just talking with neighbours not gonna cost anything to her.

She went to work and its evening time, she went to next door, Ayush home and she doesn’t know that and knocked the door.

Sultana covered herself well and only her face is showing and Ayush opened the door.

“Hello,” Ayush asks like he doesn’t know her.

“Hi, I am sultana, I am you next door neighbour. I have come to welcome you to the apartment.”

Sultana doesn’t like this charade but she play along and he invited her inside but she doesn’t want to go inside so they shared few pleasantries and returns to her house.

Few hours later when she was about to sleep, she receives a message and it was Ayush but for Sultana, it’s a mysterious blackmailer and she told him everything.

“Why didn’t you go inside his house when he invited you?” he asks.

“I don’t know”

“I am being very decent and you are still rude and you need to be punished for this behaviour”

“I am sorry sir”

“I don’t need your sorry, I need you to feel your mistake. Also you need to look more presentable and as a punishment, you should always wear good makeup and the dresses which I would send”

Sultana has no option but to agree, she feels like killing him but her hands are tied.

Next morning she receives a parcel, it has a few sexy pairs of lingeries and few sarees with ridiculously small blouses.

“Have you received the parcel bitch,” Message read.

“Yes sir”

“Wear it and go and don’t wear your B**qa”

“But sir, I cant go to work without it.”

“Oh really, you know what, wear your B**qa but only wear the lingerie inside”

“Ok sir”

Sultana knows obviously that she wouldn’t do that as he has no way to test it and she went to work in usual dress and in the work, during her freetime, she receives a message. “How dare you lie and disobey me bitch?!!!”

“Sir what are you saying?”

“Don’t act too smart bitch. I know you didn’t obey me. I gave a chance and this is what I get in return?”

He then send her a pic, where a small part of the white salwar she is wearing can he seen behind her B**qa, the picture was obviously taken by one of her students. She realized that the mysterious caller is very powerful and he has eyes all over. She begged him to stop but it doesn’t work.

“Bitch, I gave you punishment and now you deserve more punishment. Go to toilet, take off all your dress and wear just B**qa and this is the punishment, if you disobey again and I will make sure you will wake home naked”

She tries to beg him to stop but no message after that, she doesn’t want to make him more mad, so she went to the bathroom and did what he asked. She spend rest of the naked with the thin black cloth is the only thing standing between her dignity and eternal shame. She felt so naked but this feeling is new to her and her pussy is getting wet and she never felt this kinda horniness never in her life.

She returns home, messaging starts.

“So, how was you day naked, lol”

“Sir, I am sorry, I will not do any mistake again but please don’t punish me like this again”

“Answer my question bitch”

“I felt naked and abused sir.”

“Very good. That’s what I wanted you to feel”

I got angry when he said this,

“So did you like my gifts?”

He is asking about the parcel, I don’t want to antagonize him more, so I said “Yes Sir”

“Very good, there is a blue saree, wear it and meet your neighbour and apologize for your earlier Rude behavior”

After this message, sultana thinking and she checked the blue saree after agreeing with him, “its very transparent and there is no point arguing with him. Its not like I am wearing it and going outside, its just next door, lets agree with him for now and then I will somehow get out of this trap. After I am Sultana.”

She changed to the blue saree and checked herself in the mirror and thinking, “wow, I look hot, ofcourse I am hot but still I have to go the next door dog and say sorry. shit”

After admired her beauty, she went to the next door and knocking, Ayush opened.

“Wow Sultana. I mean Hi,”

Sultana smiles, “I am sorry for my rude behaviour last time”

“Come on, its ok. There is nothing wrong for beauty like you to be little rude. Please come in.”

Sultana walks in and checked the house, ”Your house is very beautiful Mr. Ayush”

“Thanks. Its even more beautiful now, because of your presence”

Sultana to herself, “eww. He is very cheesy and flirting, I just have to nod along to not make it more awkward.”

They talked for some time and he asked everything about her and he was flirting and cheesy in between but somehow he also talked decently.

“So sultana, its nice talking to you and you are welcome here anytime”

“Thanks Mr. Ayush”

Sultana leaves and she receives a message and asked about the recent events and sultana told him everything.

“Sultana, It seems to me that you are bothered when he flirted with you?”

“Yes sir”

“Why so?”

“I don’t like it”

“It doesn’t matter, he is man, its your job to make him happy and you must also flirt with him back”

“but why?”

“Bitch, don’t ask me questions. Flirt with him, if you don’t, you will be punished.”

“Ok sir”

Messaging stopped. But at this moment, Sultana got one new realization, “Why is he trying to push me close towards Ayush and coincidentally he moved the same day when I start receiving the mysterious messages. It could be Ayush is the mystery man? I can only find out if I flirt with him and make him spill the beans. You got it sultana, you are smart, strong and awesome.”

Sultana prepared some sweet and went to meet and secude Ayush to figure out if he is really the mystery man. Sultana is overconfident of herself and she google how to flirt, but she is dumb enough to open the wrong website and got the wrong idea about flirting. 1st she decides to wear something sexy.

Ayush opened the door.

“Wow sultana, already there is a global warming and you are getting hotter every day”

Sultana gave one fake laugh,“ha ha. You always know what to say to make a girl happy”

Without waiting for him she walks in to his house and put the sweet on the table, which bending down aysuh got good glimpse of her cleavage, which is more than he want and it was not planned by sultana.

“Come on, I made some sweet for you”

“I really mean it, I thought you girls are conservative”

“Of course we are, but I will wear dress like this in home or around the people I am comfortable with”

Ayush looked at her in eyes, “Thanks sultana, that really means a lot to me”

They sat next to each other talking for sometime and I meantime sultana made a lot of eye contact and frequently adjuted her hair and they talk and laugh about things but mistake Ayush put his hand on her nude tight, atleast that’s what sultana thought.

“Oh, I am sorry sultana”

“Its ok Ayush. I don’t mind”

“Ha ha that’s good. So sultana do you have a boyfriend?”

“the what?”

“Sorry, I mean, you are so smart, funny and hottest girl ever, so you know, I just want to know about that lucky guy”

Sultana was single all her life but in the website she reads, it was asked to say the opposite, so she says, “Actually, I just broke with my boyfriend”

“Oh, sorry to hear that”

“Its ok, I am fine.”

“I don’t know what kind of idiot would leave someone like you” he leaned as he said and kissed her on the lips but it caught sultana off guard, she doesn’t want to show her vulnerability, she go along with it and kissed him back.

“I am sorry,” Ayush went back a little and there is a awkward silence for a minute, Ayush suffendly stands up and says, “Let me bring some water” and went to the kitchen, but he stayed behind and secretly watching what she is doing.

This is the moment sultana waited for, just after he left, he took his mobile and checked for messages Aysush anticipated that sultana would do something but not this, the luck was on his side, its not his phone, it was friend phone, who forget it here by mistake. She doesn’t have enough time to check all the phone details, she just checked the messages and it was all random and nothing connected to her. Ayush doesn’t want to take the risk and he returned just in time to let her see what he wanted her to see.

After Ayush returned she drinks the water and Ayush doesn’t want her to push her more, it was so awkward for sultana, so she left after sometime.

Ayush realized his mistake, he pushed sultana more towards Ayush and that why sultana was suspicious and he wants to chang that and he knows exactly what to do.

Next day, sultana returned from work and the phone dings.

“Ready for your next task?” next message reads.

“Yes sir.”

“Its very simple, from now, you should dry all your clothes on your terrace, especially your inners.”

It seemed very simple. “Yes sir”

“Not so fast. You should do it whenever the college boys living in your apartment go up there to smoke and you must wear shorts and tops which I sent in the parcel to wear.”

Sultana is shocked, as the dresses are so short and navel and midriff will be exposed fully, but she agrees as she has no choice.

Sultana is waiting for the boys to go to the terrace. They are always loud, talking and laughing whenever they pass by, so its very hard to miss them. Now the noise and boys are in place and sultana is ready in her new Avatar.

She walked to the terrace and boys are there and they are shocked to see her like this, they usually seen her fully covered and they are not expecting to see something like this.

She delicately started to put her lingeries on the rope line to dry but returned to her house as she had done it like 1000 times before.

After an hour, she receives a message and she told everything that happened to Ayush and he asks, “Did you talk to them?”

“No sir”

“Next time you talk to them and be friendly with them”

“Ok sir”

Next day, she did the same thing and the guys are happy to see her again in the similar dress, exposing the delicate parts, but this time, after she put her clothes on the rope line, she looked at the boys, “Hello”

They are shocked as she was speaking to them, one of the boys responded, “Yes?”

“If you don’t mind, can I have a clip to put on the dress, its too windy today”

“Of course, its in my house, let me bring”

The boy brought few clips and Sultana says, “Thanks. You are the life saver”

“Oh no, I am glad to help, I am Manish”

“Hi Manish, I am sultana”

“Oh nice to meet you sultana aunty”

“do I look like a aunty?”

“I am sorry, I don’t know what to call you”

“Its ok, I am just playing with you, so those are your friends,” Sultana asks pointing to two other guys who were standing few feets away. Usually sultana doesn’t like this kinda talks but for some reason, she likes this and she feels vulnerable in the dress but the vulnerability makes her feel more relaxed.

“Yes, the tall one is Akshay and the other one is Varun”

“Good, so you are students?”

“Yes,”

She talked with them for few minutes and after that they all left.

Sultana messages Ayush and told him that she finished the task.

“Well sultana, you surprise me, but its not enough, you should visit the boys house regularly and I want you to be close to them.”

“Ok sir.”

“for your next task, I want you to get totally naked”

“what.. why?“

“Bitch, didn’t I ask you not to ask me questions?”

“Sorry sir, but may I know why?”

“you are still asking a question but Its my duty as a teacher to explain the reason. You spent all your life cover with so many layers of clothing, so I want to give you freedom. So do it”

“Yes sir, I am naked” sultana lied but ayush knows

“Ok, now send me a selfie”

Sultana doesn’t want to do it but she knows that there is no point arguing so she sent her naked selfie and she secretly likes it and Stockholm syndrome has already starting to play its part.

She sent the pic and Ayush loved it. Sultana behaved like a bitch because of deep vulnerabilities, just like any bully she is also weak and got naked and she starts liking it now.

“You see sultana, whenever you are home, you should not wear dress, tomorrow I will send my boys, they will install CCTV all over your house and I will have the complete visibility”

Sultana is so scared now and there is no going back now.

Next day, few guys came and installed CCTV all over house and she has to do everything naked, eating, cooking, cleaning, praying and the weekend came, she has to spend entire weekend, whole two days naked. This contact control by Ayush did a lot to her personality, she is not angry at Ayush anymore and she secretly starts liking it.

Ayush is so happy with his accomplishment and he now knows that he is in full control and he wants to push sultana to the limits.

He messaged, “How is my naked bitch doing?”

“Just cooking,” as she is accustomed to his kinda talking and it doesn’t bother her anymore and even she waits for him to message her.

“Yes, I can see that,” he is watching from camera, “Be careful though, I don’t want my property to get damaged”

“Thanks for your concern sir”

“That’s very good, now you finally learned, how to behave with me. I have watching you for last 2 days and I am really happy with your performance. You earned a reward”

“Thank you sir, what is it?”

“Actually it’s a choice. I can turn off all the CCTV if you want. Shall I do it?”

This is something sultana would love to hear, if she was old sultana but the new relaxed doesn’t care anymore, “Its your wish sir”

“Oh, that’s good. I will keep watching you”

Sultana smiled a little and he can see it.

“Do you masturbate Sultana?”

“Yes sir, sometimes”

“could you do it for me?”

“Wh.. ok sir”

Sultana moved to her bedroom and on her bed and she got video call, she eargerly picked the call but she couldn’t see Ayush face as he didn’t turn his camera on.

“How are you?”

“Fine sir but I wish I finally could see you, but its also ok sir.”

“Don’t worry girl, you will get to see me soon. Now put the phone on the table and start the show”

Sultana put the phone on the table and starts rubbing her pussy. He starts finering her pussy on one hand and squeezing her tits with another hand, she gradually increased and the number of fingers going inside her increased from one to two to three and he gave out a big squirt and had a biggest orgasm in her life.

“Wow, that’s one hell of a show. I am proud of you girl”

“Thank you sir”

“How do you feel now?”

“Feeling free and relieved now”

“What about being naked?”

“I like that too sir”

“Good. You have a beautiful body sultana and it’s a sin that you are covering it all the time and you should let people enjoy the beauty”

“Ok sir, but I don’t know how to do that?”

“Don’t worry, I am here for you and I will teach you”

“What do you want me to do sir?”

“Its simple, after midnight, get naked go out of the door, slowly walk to the terrace and stand there for five minutes and then go back to your house”

Sultana didn’t expect this to hear, she was petrified and tried to argue against it but Ayush had made his mind and sultana has to obey.

The midnight came, sultana was sitting in her house and also her phone rings and Ayush came in video call and as usual his face is hidden.

“Are you ready for the big challenge dear?”

“Yes sir”

“Good, you are naked already, now lets start”

Sultana is naked and all she has is her phone and her heart is beating faster and louder and she walked out of the door and thanks to her luck, its dark and nobody out there. She started slowly walking on the stairs and her tits and ass are jiggling as she walks and her luck runs out because the moon was at the fullest and its not so dark in the open terrace and she stands in the middle for five minutes and it seems to be the longest five minutes of her life.

She returns unscathed to her house.

“Its so nice sultana, how to you feel now?”

“I am not sure sir, I was afraid as hell the whole time but I also felt free and…”

“And??”

“horny,” Sultana is now ashamed after telling him that.

“I like when you are honest but there is nothing to be ashamed of here. All the upright, pious and self righteous girls like you are always horny and pretend to act like its not. Anyway, are you wet down there?”

“Yes sir”

“Do you want to masturbate?”

“Yes sir”

“No, you should not masturbate. Remember I am watching you”

Sultana was shocked to hear it. She thought he would let her masturbate. She feels so horny and she really wants to touch herself but she couldn’t and it would make things worse and she really wants to reduce the tension down there. She went to her bed with the dripping pussy, Disappointed.

• Love
Reactions: amr2322
It continued for next few days and Sultana is not so uptight about nudity and she has no problem walking to the terrace naked these days.

Ayush planned to make things more interesting and also its been a week sultana masturbated and she is so horny all the time and desperately wants to relieve the tension.

“Are you so horny?” he messaged.

“Yes sir, I am desperate”

“Do you want to masturbate?”

“Yes sir, please sir”

“You have to do something, if you want to do that?”

“What do you want me to do sir?”

“I cant stop seeing your beautiful navel but I feel like its missing, so you should have a cute nipple ring”

“Ok sir”

“Also, its been long time since you paid visit to your neighbours, also your beauty is confined to your for walls and I want the world to get a glimpse of it”

“I don’t understand, what do you want me to do sir”

“Let me explain, do the following things in this order

• Wear a sexy saree, you navel must be exposed
  • Go to the college boys apartment, talk with them for sometime and give them some sweets to eat
  • Go to mall, get your navel pierced
  • Get back to your house and visit the boys apartment in the pretext of collecting the Tupperware and make sure they noticied the new addition
  • Most of important of all, you should be friendly with them”

After Ayush, sultana was not sure if she do all of them but she is desperately horny and want to do it

She got herself in a sexy saree and she made some sweets and went to the boys apartment and knocked the door.

Manish opens and shocked to see sultana in her new looks, “Wow, sultana it’s a surprise”

“What? You won’t invite a guests to your house”

“Its not like that, the house is not clean“

“I always wanted to see the inside of Batchelor pad”

“You are in for a treat then, please come in”

Sultana stepped in and its as she thought, garbage and empty food packets all over the place, ash tray full of cigarette butts and the empty beer bottles everywhere, “wow boys, so, this is the batchelor’s pad”

“I am sorry, we are not expecting guests,”

“No need to be sorry, its not that bad”

“Oh really, how do you know?”

“Well, this is not my first time,” she winked although this is her 1st time but she is very convincing.

All the boys in chorus, “Oh…….”

Sultana continued, ”anyway, I made some sweets for you, enjoy it, I will come and collect it back later”

The boys couldn’t believe the sexiest girl in their apartment and it was their dream to bring the girl but they weren’t so lucky.

Sultana reached the mall afterwards, and found a parlour and explained to the guy what she wants, she feels shy when he touched the stomach to pierce it but it also made her horny, this is the most intimate touch ever she received from any man. Eventhough its painful but the pleasure overtook the pain and not sultana got her navel pierced.

She is enjoying the new sensation on her tummy and all eyes on her when she returns home and she likes this new attention and she returns to the boys apartment and they also noticed the new addition an all eyes on her navel. She collected her Tupperware and returns home and messaged everything to Ayush.

“Since, you enjoyed everything so much, why cant we take this to next level?” Ayush asked.

Sultana has no idea what he gonna do next but she is curious too, “As you wish sir?”

“that’s a very good reply”

“Thank you sir?”

“Are you still the rude girl?”

“No sir, I am not”

“Really? But I think you have wronged so many people and its time to do the right thing. I heard that you are abusing your power in your organization and giving hard time to many people”

“You are right sir. I am ashamed of that too”

“Well, its time to make amendments. Who is that?”

“Her name is Razia, she is also a teacher in another city and I have been a bitch to her”

“No matter what you did, you should not trouble her anymore”

“Ok sir”

Sultana called Razia and apologized for her rude behaviour and let her continue what she is doing, then explained everything to Ayush.

“How do you feel now?” asked Ayush.

“I feel like I am doing the right thing and my heart is light now sir. May I know, if you don’t mind why are you asking me to do it?”

“I don’t like it when you question me but you need to know this. Let me tell you a story. Lets say, there is city and there lived a beautiful girl, working as salesgirl in small shop. Her father cares about only the money she earns and she was getting harassed by her employer and he threatened her to sleep with her, if she didn’t agree, then he would use his connection to brand her thief and put in jail. Her life will be ruined if she goes to jail and then nobody will hire a thief, with no other option, she would budge and he fucked her.”

“Its horrible sir”

“Yes, it is, do you feel her pain?”

“Yes sir”

“Imagine you are that girl, how would you react?”

“I will go to police and end him”

“No, you will think like this because you are not in her shoes. In reality, it wont happen sultana.”

“may be you are right sir”

“hmm. Anyway when you hear her story, what did you feel?”

“Angry, sad and…”

“and what?”

“I don’t know, kinda horny, when you asked me to imagine in her situation”

“Very good sultana, I am impressed”

“Thank you sir”

“This is your next task.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I don’t want you to get fucked yet but I want to know how the world works. This is what you are going to do. You go to your landlord and tell him that you cant pay the rent and ready to adjust, you should be innocent and sexy”

“Landlord is a good guy, he is not like that?”

“Are you contradicting me?”

“No sir.”

“do what I say then. Seduce him and girl should know how to do it”

Sultana wasn’t sure of what to do, she think it would be a good adventure but the landlord is an ugly guy anyway she went for it and Ayush gave her an idea about how she should behave and gave a complete instructions.

She reached the landlord house and knocked his door, he opened and shocked to see sultana in her new attire and he is shocked, he invited her and starts talking, he is widower and living alone, his sons are settled abroad.

“I am having some hard time and I may not able to pay rent”

“that’s not acceptable, you are in good job, why cant you pay rent?”

“I spent all the money on my makeup, new dress and this ring?” sultana pointed her finger to her navel.

His eyes are glued to her pierced navel.

Sultana continued, “may be I can pay in different way”

“What are you proposing sultana?”

Sultana doesn’t want to fuck him so she says, “I will come to your house everyday, cook, clean and take care of you but I will all of this naked, you can watch all you want?”

He gulped, “Sultana, its not enough”

(Landlord name is Lalaji)

“Lalaji, you can touch me, this is the best I can do, nothing more. Don’t lose the good chance in your life”

He agrees readily, “So, when can you start?”

“Now”

Sultana stands up and removed her dress one by one, got naked, she was very horny and her pussy is always wet these days, because of no masturbation.

She started cleaning the house naked

Its making her more horny and lalaji as well. He couldn’t control himself and he started masturbating, seeing his old wrinkly black uncut dick makes her more horny and this is the 1st she is seeing a live dick and she somehow managed without succumbing to her urgers.

She gave him a naked hug and wants to go to her apartment and masturbate but ayush would watch it so decides to do something unimaginable.

She purposely spoiled her dress with soap water and went to college boys apartment and knocked the door and they are shocked to see her like this and she explained to them that her dresses are spoiled and the water pipe is broken in her apartment and wants to take bath there.

Boys are confused but allowed her, she went to the bathroom, put her dresses in the bucket and starts bathing naked and finally she masturbated and the orgasm and squirt flooded, she has never been relaxed like this, but sultana forgot one important thing, she didn’t have any spare clothes or towel for that matter.

“Manish, Manish”

“Yes sultana”

“Can you give me a towel”

Sultana forgot to close the door and manish took a peek and sultana was busy with her tits, eyes closed but he saw everything and got a immediate boner.

[/URL
]

Manish thought she would be ready, so he entered the bathroom after getting the towel but sultana is shocked

[URL=https://imgbox.com/1HbOdz1Z]

“I am so sorry, I though..” Manish doesn’t have a word to say

“Its ok” she grabbed the towel and closed the door and she was so horny again and it wasn’t her intention to flash to manish but the water is under the bridge now.

She came out in towel as she doesn’t have any spare cloth, she got a shower robe from boys and wearing it.

There is an awkward silence from Manish, they started talking about each other lives and sultana is enjoying being naked with only a bathrobe with young boys and they started watching again and sultana shows to them more than she intented.

After sometimes, she got her dress dry and left the place and it was a happy ending for all of them.

Sultana told everything to ayush but left out the part of masturabation but eventually Ayush found out about it and was angry at sultana and planning to next punishment.

• Love
Reactions: amr2322 and Wass1