• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Razia and Fauzia - Sisters down the Rabit hole

Shall i continue this story?

• Total voters

amr2322

ohhhhhhhh again you are the best all your stories are great i love you and hope you make more and iam waiting for that i just think the story need more Blasphemy

Ayush was supposed to be furious of Sultana’s lie but he is not, he is seeing this as an opportunity.

Ayush called sultana, “So, your dress got dirty and you went to take bath in the boys’ apartment?”

“Yes sir”

“Bitch do you think I am a child to believe this?”

“No sir”

“I hate when people lie, so you didn’t masturbate and I should believe that?”

“I am sorry sir, I shouldn’t have done that, I couldn’t control myself”

“Shove your sorry up your ass, now it’s the time for punishment. Since you are so comfortable showering in other people apartment, from now on, you should do that only, even for pissing and shiting, you shouldn’t do it in your apartment.”

“Sir, I am sorry sir”

“Don’t interrupt me when I talk bitch. Also, you are so happy showing your nudity to other, why only leave the guy lives next door alone, tonight, you do exactly what I say?”

Ayush then gave set of instructions to follow tonight. Sultana lost all control of her body and mind and even getting hornier while he was saying the instruction. She is ready to do it.

Time is around 11pm, the time when Ayush would return from shop atleast, it was she know. She got naked and walking through the corridor of her floor and since its night, nobody can see her from outside, trees over the wall are providing her a good cover.

Ayush pretends like he was returning normally and he knows whats gonna happen and wants to play with sultana a little and he saw sultana standing naked and sultana saw him too.

“Sultana, are you alright?” he came closer.

“Yes, I think someone in my apartment”

“Oh no, did he abuse me? Why are you naked?”

“its.. its, I am afraid” Sultana says and got closer to him and hold his arms and her boobs are pressing against his hand.

“Its ok, don’t worry let me go and check,”

He opened the door and go in and checked, “there is nobody here, come in sultana”

“No, I am scared,” she is still standing outside the door, “May be it’s a ghost or something, can I stay for sometime in your apartment?”

“Of course you are welcome, let me find something for you to wear”

“Thanks”

Ayush gave her a shirt, which just finished at her tighs and atleast covered herself better

“crazy night, isn’t it sultana?”

“Ha ha, indeed it is”

“What exactly happened?”

“I was in the kitchen. I heard like somebody in my bathroom, so I ran out”

“Oh, but.. but you are naked?”

“Oh yeah, I mean, I .. please don’t judge me, I like to naked so”

“So, you spend all your time naked in house?”

“Yes”

“Wow Sultana, I am full of surprises, I heard about nudist community but I never expected you to be one”

“May I know why?” Sultana asks.

“You know, since I come here, you are all covered from head to toe and then I saw you in beautiful saree and now like this, you know. I am surprised”

“Ha ha, I get it, people thinks girls like me are very conservative but in truth we are wild in every thing”

“Wild means?”

“Well, wild means wild”

“tell me some of the wildest thing”

Sultana knows she is lying but she has to because these are all the orders of Ayush himself, “Ok, every night, I go to terrace, after everybody sleeps and stand there, NAKED”

“Wow, you are amazing. So if you don’t mind me asking, do you have a boyfriend?“

“I am not really a commitment type, although I am seeing someone, its just through the phone, I haven’t met him actually but I like him”

Ayush was shocked to hear this, he knows that she is talking about him and he didn’t expect her to talk like this.

“Does your boyfriend knows this?”

“Yes, actually he is my biggest support”

“will he be ok that you are spending your night here, naked?”

“yes, I think he loves to show me off to others”

“that’s so hot and kinky,” Ayush says as he move next to her and put his hand on her thigh and caress her soft skin.

They talked for an hour and they kissed. Ayush is a sweet talker and sultana is vulnerable. Sultana wants to have sex with him but she is afraid with what Ayush, the blackmailer would do, so she stopped the kissing and then there was some awkward silence and Ayush asked sultana to sleep in the couch for the night.

Sultana removed the dress and slept naked in the couch.

Ayush wakes her up with the morning coffee.

“good morning sultana, hope you had a good sleep”

“it was the best”

“It seems you lost the clothes again”

“You have seen everything already, then whats the point of hiding?”

“You are right, hope you have a good day”

“You too”

Sultana stands up, kiss him in the cheeks and walks to her home naked, like its nothing.

Just when reaches the house and the message dings, it was Ayush and she told him everything.

“Did you fuck him?”

“No sir, I swear”

“You are one horny slut and how should I trust you?”

“Please trust me sir. Its true that I am a horny slut but I want my 1st time will be with you and I want you to take my virginity, that’s why I controlled myself”

“Ok, I will think about it but did you enjoy last night?”

“Yes sir”

“It was supposed to be your punishment but you enjoyed it bitch? You know what, today when you go to work, you should not wear b**qa, go in saree”

“Please sir, I cant go like that, girls would start asking questions?”

“Tell me about the place you work?”

“It’s a small school sir, I am the teacher there and there are about 25 girls, all are orphans, aged between 18 and 21 and night warden will come at night”

“Who is the night warde?”

“Her name is Shameema”

“How old is she?”

“Around 55”

“Eww. Leave it then. Do what I say, go in saree”

“Ok sir”

Sultana succumbed and went to school in saree flaunting her navel ring, girls are shocked to see her pious teacher in new look and are confused and all started asking so many questions.

“You are dressing like this, but you always asked us to cover everything?” One girl asked.

“Navel ring looks beautiful on you and I want one like this,” another girl says.

Sultana wants to put an end all this questions, “See girls, I taught what I was supposed to teach you but we all have free will and we should also consider that. This is my free will”

Girls are silent after hearing this and one girl asks, “but is it not sin?”

“may be, but our personal freedom and happiness are also important, that’s why I come like this today.”

“If we want, we can also do that?” another girls asked.

This is what Sultana afraid of, but she has no choice other than saving her skin so she said, “As long as, what you are doing is secret, you can do it”

“What are the things you do in secret?” one girl asked.

“I cant tell you that, everybody has their own secret.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” one girl asked.

“Yes”

“Whats his name?” same girl asked again.

Sultana wants to say some name but she doesn’t know the blackmailer name, yet she had to say some name and told the name which comes into her mind first, “Ayush”

“Wow, Sultana mam, you surprise us,” one girl said.

Then all the girls started gossiping and laughing. It was all the nightmare for sultana but somehow she finished the day, but at the end of the day, Sultana realized that, all the girls are thinking that sultana is a slut now but she doesn’t care about that anymore.

When she was about to leave home there is a message from Ayush, “Bitch, there is a red car waiting outside your school. Get inside the car back seat and wear the blindfold”

Sultana was scared but she thinks her mystery man would be there so get on the car and wore the blindfold. She heard that some one entered the car and suddenly she smelled something funny and passed out.

Sultana wake up and looked around and she has no idea of date or time. She was lying on a dirty mattress, an old sofa nearby. No windows on the walls so it looked like some abandoned house. There was a table at the back covered with all kinds of ropes, cuffs, chains, whips and dildoes.

“Listen now you little whore. You are going to do exactly what I say or you will be severely punished! Is this clear?” Ayush was saying this.

“Ayush is that you?” Sultana asked

“Yes”

“So you are the one who sent me all the messages?”

“Yes, are you surprised?”

“Yes but please let me go, what is this?”

“You do exactly as I say”

“Ok Ok”

“Good. Now strip down! Quickly!”

She did as he ordered and got naked. He placed cuffs on her ankles with long chain, took and put a metal collar with a leash on her neck and of course her hands were chained too.

“Now get on your fours and spread that little ass, I am going to fuck your brain out”

“But mister, please, I'm virgin..... “ saying that Ayush grabbed her, smack her on the face

“You will open this mouth only to suck dick, do you understand?”

“Yes”

He removed his clothes and sat on the sofa and Ayush taking his thick stick said, “Come here slut, start sucking...”

Quickly, crawling on her fours she went to the sofa. He grabbed her hair and placed her mouth at his dick. She opened it obediently and start sucking. Suddenly he smacked her with his stick on her bare ass.

Auggggggghhhh -- she screamed in pain

“Listen whore, you are useless, you can't suck properly a dick! Until you learn I'll punish you every time” saying that he moved her on his lap with her ass up and started spanking her little butt with his hand. – “I want to count every hit, instead of crying, do you understand?”

“Yes sir”

“Now get back on your knees and suck it again.”

She started sucking again.

“Do you like it bitch?”

She nodded her head yes

“You are becoming a cock hungry slut aren’t you?”

“Yes sir”

“Are you ready to take my cock”

“Yes sir”

He carried her to the bed and grabbed her by hair and pulled her to the corner of the bed and her is hanging down and he stand near her and opened her mouth and shoved his dick inside and starts fucking her throat

PqixjuL1_o.gif

She was chocking and harder to breath, she tried to escape but couldn’t.
“You are going faster Ayush, please go slow“
“I am finished with your mouth and don’t talk anymore,” after said that, he took a ball gag and tied her mouth.

He pushed her on the bed and started fucking her so hard. She is not a virgin anymore and he is not stopping. Sultana initially enjoyed but she is not ready for hardcore sex like this.

One done fucking he starts fucking her ass and she is in real pain now and begged him to stop but he didn’t care or stop

“Why are you doing this to me?”
“I enjoyed it a lot, you didn’t?” he asked with a smirk
“It was very painful”
“So what? You whore should be fucked like this?”
“anyway, let me go”
“So soon? You have classes only on Monday, this weekend you are with us”
“Us?”
“Yes, My friends are waiting to fuck a hot piece like you”
“No please”
“I own you bitch, you do what I say. There is no going back for you now. The only thing you can do now is enjoy all the dicks coming your way”
Sultana tries to reason with him but she knows that she has fallen and accept her fate. Ayush annoyed of all this questions, he put the gag back on her and tied her with her legs open.

He left her like this before that he made her drink something, it a strong aphrodisiac and her lust is insatiable now and she passed out.
When she wakes up, Ayush stand with some guys and they are all hungry and started devouring Sultana and there is nothing she can do and started enjoying this and got involved with all the dicks

After two days, she lost count of how many dicks she sucked and how many dicks fucked all her holes and it was Monday morning already. She is so tired, all her makeup and hair was ruined and cum stain all over her face and body.
“Get ready sultana, you have to go to work. Wear it”

Sultana mind was numb after all the drugs and fucking and she wore it without questioning then she looked at the mirror, it barely overed anything.

“I cant wear this and go to school”

“Then wear whatever you want,” Ayush replied like he doesn’t care anymore.

Sultana should be happy to hear it but she is shocked of his new attitude.

“why? What happened?” she asks.

“its your life and the choice is yours, I had a great time with you but it seems I am the only one enjoying it”

“Yes, because you treated me like a whore and I am still in pain”

“that is the mistake, you are not enjoying your pain”

“I don’t understand,” Sultana replied.

“it doesn’t matter, you can leave and you will not see me again”

“Wait what?!!”

“I like slutty girls which you are not, I tried but I failed.”

“What are you talking about? I did so many things for you”

“That’s the problem, you did everything for me not for you. Which is why it wont work. I am leaving from your life”

Even though sultana suffered humiliation and pain, she doesn’t want him to leave.

“Yes, you are right Ayush, but don’t leave me. I don’t know how can I live anymore without you. You changed me, you changed everything, I cant return to my old life now. Please I will do anything for you”

“See, you are making the same mistake again. You don’t have to do anything for me.”

“Ok, I understand. I want to be a slut and I will be and I prove that”

“Prove that you are a slut, then we can meet. Until then good bye”

Sultana suddenly feel like she has no one in her life now. Even ayush was blackmailing and making her do everything she hates, he still filled the void in her life.

Now sultana decided that she will prove that she is the biggest slut ever.

Sultana heartbroken left the place and returned to school in the same dress and all the girls are shocked to see sultana like this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wass1 and amr2322

Playboy12

Wow man it's super can't say how much I enjoyed nice writing love the story keep her doing many things make her sult of the school