• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Shubham - Ek Rakshak ya Bhakshak

bd sharkar

Hi Everyone...

Firstly apologies for being away for such a long time...

Secondly, thank you everyone for being supportive all those period where I was writing this story. You guys has encourged me a lot for writing and whatever I wrote had one of this reason.

Now coming to the story to continue, so frankly speaking I thing there are many flaws which I can see while re reading the story again... I missed many things from small to big and the story seems been stuck or moved on wrong track specially the earth part. I am disappointed with what I wrote during that time because of these small and big flaws.

But since it was my first story and always had a special connection with me, so I will re starting the entire story in a different way so this thread is closed for writing. I will begin writing this entire story once again which is most likely be different from what I had already written but on the promise that it be liked by you again. It will be a more interesting & entertaining in comparison to the old one.

But the important note is, I need some more time to restart the thread. One I will start again, you will be informed on this threat as well as by the story section. Till that time see you guys.

Please stay healthy and safe.

Warm Regards
Shubham Agarwal
Welcome back Bhai

Reactions: ashish_1982_in

bd sharkar

Bro ..

I have a small request. Can you rethink about this story because there's still so many ways to counter the flaws but if you really want to finish this one...then you can finish it within 5-10 updates. ...then you can start the second part of this story...

Shubham

Bro ..

I have a small request. Can you rethink about this story because there's still so many ways to counter the flaws but if you really want to finish this one...then you can finish it within 5-10 updates. ...then you can start the second part of this story...

Hello Bro....

I understand what you are trying to say and heartly thanking you to think it this level. But frankly speaking I had read the complete updates for twice and thrice and after reading I think there are many flaws which I as a reader will not like and also don't want others to read it.

I truly wanted to finish this story because it is the first project which I started as writing but remain incomplete. Therefore I am restarting it to remove those flaws and give you a new taste of the story.

Hoping I will keep up to the mark I set for myself and also been able to meet everyone's expectation. Since you and many other are associated with this story not from this platform but from the other one which I sincerly thanking you all and will try my best to meet your all expectation.

Thank You

Nevil singh

Hi Everyone...

Secondly, thank you everyone for being supportive all those period where I was writing this story. You guys has encourged me a lot for writing and whatever I wrote had one of this reason.

Now coming to the story to continue, so frankly speaking I thing there are many flaws which I can see while re reading the story again... I missed many things from small to big and the story seems been stuck or moved on wrong track specially the earth part. I am disappointed with what I wrote during that time because of these small and big flaws.

But since it was my first story and always had a special connection with me, so I will re starting the entire story in a different way so this thread is closed for writing. I will begin writing this entire story once again which is most likely be different from what I had already written but on the promise that it be liked by you again. It will be a more interesting & entertaining in comparison to the old one.

But the important note is, I need some more time to restart the thread. One I will start again, you will be informed on this threat as well as by the story section. Till that time see you guys.

Warm Regards
Shubham Agarwal
Welcome back bhai
Bahad khushi hui aapke aane ki bhai
Deedar bhi tarash gaye aapki shayri ko aur aapke durlabh update ko
Bemishaal lekhni hai mitr aapki
Beech me kishi mohtarma ne ish Anupam kahani per kuchchh update diye per kuchchh antraal ke baad vo bhi lupt ho gai
Ab bhai ji ab aap aaye hai toh ik ummid bandhi hai ki shaayad phir yeh katha sucharu rupe se chalegi
Intjaar rahega bhaiya ji aapke update ka

Baba Bevda

Hi Everyone...

Warm Regards
Shubham Agarwal
Hey Shubham I know this will make you awkward but just one time consider and talk with Jay Sutar this guy had vision about this story. To me he is one of the great writer on this site. Just talk this with him once. If I am remember he try to contact ho so he can reboot the story. But now you are here I think this is going to be complete.

Reactions: ashish_1982_in

Shubham

Welcome back bhai
Bahad khushi hui aapke aane ki bhai
Deedar bhi tarash gaye aapki shayri ko aur aapke durlabh update ko
Bemishaal lekhni hai mitr aapki
Beech me kishi mohtarma ne ish Anupam kahani per kuchchh update diye per kuchchh antraal ke baad vo bhi lupt ho gai
Ab bhai ji ab aap aaye hai toh ik ummid bandhi hai ki shaayad phir yeh katha sucharu rupe se chalegi
Intjaar rahega bhaiya ji aapke update ka

Thank you very much bro.....

Apologies for keep you wait for so long.

Definitely I will start writing it again. Yes, kumkum one of my friend had started writing it in my place as she has the soft copy of what I already wrote but later on due to her personal reasons she need to stop writing as well.

I will try to restart it soon.