• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
I only fuck her 2 times that night...she was way too tired but she loved every bit of it.....

Next morning when she woke up she was happy...when she was getting dressed she wear only pajama no panty.....even pajama was very loose....

She was like" even pajama is hurting when its touching her ass.....she said she will be good girl now.....

Anyway at breakfast table mom asked" so shilpa last night again?

Shilpa: yes.... someone has to make sure i stay in line... so if you are not gonna punish me our little one is gonna do it and let me tell you he is dammn good at his job.....

Mom: good....so dont gave him another excuse go take shower you have to go college now.

Shilpa: really.... I don't want to go i hardly can sit..... college have hard table my friends gonna know i got spanked

Mom: yes or i will have your brother spank you again....

Hearing this shilpa didi finish her breakfast quickly and in about 20 minutes she was on her way to college....

When shilpa didi left mom picked my plates and said" you are free today??.

Me: my exams are done you know....so no i don't have any plans today.

Mom: ok so let me finish quickly....you still up to it what you said last night....

Me: yeah sure if you want....i will take care of you ....you know i love you...you are best mom and always take care of us ...at least i can do something for you and fullfil your fantasies.

Mom: thanks...come with me lets talk...you can ask anything...if we gonna do this you shouldn't have any doubt in your mind...

I came to kitchen with mom and mom start doing usual work in kitchen....

After staying quite for a while i asked" mom you said grandpa spank you really hard.....have you seen anyone else getting spanked.....

Mom: yes your elder mausi(mom's elder sister) and if any of my cousins visiting us. They have to behave otherwise they get spanked too and your grandma too.

Me: whatttttt......... Grandma too....how? why?yeah mausi and your other cosuins getting get spanked that's ok but grandma too.....

Mom: easy tiger take it easy.....

Mom: yes back in days everyone get spanked....even your grandpa....if he drink too much and abuse your grandma use to spank him too. So noone was safe from spanking...

Me: woww really.... glad i didn't grow up during that time.

Mom: you didn't mess up too much. Your grades are good you are always back home from ground and gym on time. So no reason to spank you.

Me: yeah you are right. But maybe someday i will like to have taste of it.

Mom: anytime let me know will happy to do it.

Me: so did you watch grandma get spanked....

Mom: yes couple of times....at first we didn't know she get spanked we were way too young. When we grow up and got up at night for pee we hear noises of spanking....i use to get spanked a lot so i know someone is getting punished.

So one night i gather courage and went towards their rooms. It has lots of windows and they were always open you know that time there were no Air-conditioning system.

So i crawled on all four so no one can see me.....when i looked inside my heart stopped for moment and i have to cover my moth with my hands to control myself.

Inside my dad your grandpa was sitting on bed all naked and your grandma was laying over his lap all nude. It was very first time i was watching my mother naked. She was in 35 or 36 at that time.....

Dad's heavvy hand was continuously slapping her round big ass....i was like dad has very big target to slap. I know how much his hand spanking hurt but mom wasn't making much noise....but it didn't go for long as dad keep on spanking mom's ass and her brown ass started getting red.....

And after like 5 minute dad said something which i was not able to hear....mom got up from dad's lap and bent down and pick her sandel and gave it to dad...it was like one of those hard sole sandel....

When she bent over to pick sandel i can see her whole behind and it was all red.....i was surprised that mom wasn't crying yet... anyway she lay over my father's lap again and dad started to spank her ass again with sandel....it took only 5-6 slap and mom was crying and she was kicking her legs but dad keep on spanking her with sandel for soild 5 minute and she was crying loudly.....

And when dad let her up she lay on bed on her stomach holding her ass and was crying.... it was first time i was watching his dick which was hard he lay on mom's back and start fucking her he cum only within 2 minutes. When he got up from mom's back mom lay her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

It was my sign to go and sleep again...next day was Sunday when mom was making breakfast she was as usual happy mood. I was in kitchen too helping her and your aunt was cleaning house. I was watching mom and she cought me staring at her and asked" what happen...why you looking at me like that....

I was like nothing sorry and she know something is wrong she said" do you want me to tell you father to gave you another spanking.....so tell me what's going on....

I told her no and said sorry i got up last night and heard the sound of spanking....and watch everything...

Mom was quite for a while but she laughed and said" be careful if you get cought you could have been spanked as well......

Surprisingly she was not angry and we had long chat after that she told me so many things and told me why she was getting spanked last night.. after this event i saw her getting spanked and fucked so many time.

My dick was rock hard hearing all this i had another question in mind"

Me: mom when you were spanked last time...and did Grandpa touch you sexually....

Mom: no he never touch me sexually...and last time i was spanked just few days before my marriage with you dad.....i had argument with your grandma about dress she got angry and spanked me....

Mom had finished kitchen work now she was free....

Mom: I'm going to shower i will be back in few minutes...

Me: ok mom and make sure you came back in your birth suit...you have spanking coming....

She laughed and picked her towel and went to bathroom....it was like 10 minutes when she came back she had wrapped her towel around her body..which was just covering her half bobbs and some of her ass....

We were in mom's bedroom same bedroom she had enjoy her sex life.

Me: so mom tell me why you want to be spanked?

Mom: because i lovs it and i want to be feel young again.....it always gave me thrill and feeling i cant describe.... and i want you to be my man...man which your father never become.....

Me: ok so shell we began......

Mom: yes I'm ready.....so during spanking your boss you are my man and I'm woman to take....

She was saying very unusual thing which i wasn't able to understand. I was sitting at the edge of bed and watching her beautiful body...it was first time i was watching her all nude from that close.

She came over my lap smilingly and Didn't say anything.

Me: you comfortable mom....

Mom: yeah it just your jeans is making it uncomfortable why don't you take it off....

Me: ok if you want....but it's not gonna help you I'm going to spank you hard....

Mom: thanks you can do anything just spank me hard.... it has been long time i was spanked the way my father use to spank....

I took all my clothes off and sat on bed again...mom saw my dick was really hard but she didn't said anything....

She was about to lay over my lap i said" wait... my hand isn't gonna be enough to spank your big fat ass hard....

Mom: yeah i know....use my sandel like you use on your sister.

Me: yeah but shilpa didi's ass is not big like yours....

Mom: hmm you are right..... but use my sandel...... you just have to spank my ass longer....

Saying this she open her cupboard and choose the sandel she want to be spanked with...it was same one i had use on my sister last night. She put sandel on bed beside me.

Me: no mom. Keep on holding sandel while i spank you big ass with my hand....i want you to keep in mind this sandel is gonna be use on your ass in short while....

Mom laughed a little and lay over lap again....i raised my hand above my shoulder and slap her ass hard....a very loud moan i heard from mom's mouth....

Mom: ahhhhhhhhhhh just like that spank it hard son...

Hearing this i started spanking mom's ass hard and fast... spanking mom's ass was more fun... because mom's ass was bigger than my sister another difference was mom's ass was hard she use to do all work by herself because of that she was fit compared to other women of her age her ass was not saggy or anything like that.

I had watched lot of spanking videos since i spanked my elder sister because i wanted to know how to spank harder without any damage to ass cheeks.....and i was surprised to know there were so many couples who spank each other. Some husbands spank their wives on ass whenever they misbehave and some wives spank their husbands whenever their husbands misbehave....they had internet blog and emails.....they guide others too and tell when they gonna spank their parter.....

There were lot of real life stories about Spanking siblings on internet too....like whenever younger one misbehave elder sibling spank younger one.

Anyway at first i was spanking one on one...like one spank on one ass cheek and then one on other side...but when i saw mom's ass has started to change color i start spanking 5-6 time in row on each side. When i start spanking like that i noticed mom was getting uncomfortable she was feeling more heat and pain......it was more effective way to spank her big fat ass....

And she even gave me compliment too" ahhhhhhahhyeeeee ouchhhhh where you learn to spank like that.... owwwweeiii ouchhh it's hurting soo good.....spank!spank!spank! Spank! I keep on spanking her on all around her ass cheeks....i didn't leave an inch of her ass where i haven't spank her with my hand....she was crying now but didn't even try to stop me....

When i saw her whole ass and uper thighs are beautifuly red from hand spanking i told her" mom open your legs wide let me spank your inner thighs....

Mom was crying now she opened her legs wide apart and said" dammmn you know every little thing about spanking....where you learn all the secrets of spanking....

I spank mom on her inner thighs not as hard compared to her ass but hard enough to hurt i said" internet mom internet i learned lot of things from Internet...i know if i have to spank my beautiful ladies hard without hurting or damaging ass permanently i have to learn it so i took help from Internet....

I only spank her inner thighs for 1 minute but that was enough to make her cry out loud.then i stop spanking her start circling my hand around her back it made her relax and after a while she had stopped crying and said" here take this....now for grand finale i ready pls make sure you are spanking hard like before...

Me: mom you sure you already crying and your whole ass is nicly red.

Mom: yes i was crying yes your spanking hurt my ass but also it's giving me whole experience.... it's feeling like I'm laying on the lap of my father.....just dont spoil my experience do it.

By hearing this i raised my hand and brought down her own sandel....a very loud noise came and i saw she jumped...which was good sign...it mean its working....i spanked her with sandel for like 3-4 minute which were enough i know her ass cant take it anymore....now her whole ass and uper back of thighs were beautifuly red there was no cut no blood or damage to her beautiful ass...

I let her up when she got up she did her spanking dance just like sister after spanking when i let her up. Mom also hold her ass and start jumping up and down trying to cool down her ass.

I gave her one minute and then told her" bent over bed mom....

Mom nodded her head and bent over bed she know what's coming... because she had seen my hard dick. She hold her ass cheeks with both hand open for me...i put oil on my dick and with one push my half dick was inside.....i could have fucked her pussy also but i don't want to go my birth place yet...it was great feeling when i was fucking her ass....heat was coming from her ass and thighs...i was over excited so it didn't take long for me to cum in her ass....

We lay on bed holding each other for a while when she got up and kissed me and said" thanks a lot...you did wonderful job....

Me: you sure look at your ass in mirror.... I'm sure you are not gonna be able to sit for next few days....

Mom: yeah that's why i like it.....you spank my just like my father...i was feeling I'm over his lap....only difference was my ass was not that big when he use to spank me......

When i start laughing she said" yeah his hand was big enough that when he spank me it use to cover both ass cheeks....

On the other hand shilpa had fun at college too...when she was attending class her best friend Ankita saw her shifting weight from one ass cheek to othe one. When class was over Ankita" so your mom finally got your ass in line....

Shilpa: what you mean....

Ankita: the way you sat slowly and keep moving you got spanked.....so tell me how was it.

Shilpa: you bitch you noticed....yeah i followed you guys advice and ask for it.

Ankita: yeah i told you you are not only one...me and so many still get spanked.... anyway look like aunty did wonderful job on your ass let's go washroom and show me result...

Shilpa: let's go but it wasn't mom who spanked me it was my little brother...

Ankita: what...your little brother?

Shilpa: yes mom wouldn't do it so i asked him... because i know i was way out of line....

Bhavana694

I only fuck her 2 times that night...she was way too tired but she loved every bit of it.....

Next morning when she woke up she was happy...when she was getting dressed she wear only pajama no panty.....even pajama was very loose....

She was like" even pajama is hurting when its touching her ass.....she said she will be good girl now.....

Anyway at breakfast table mom asked" so shilpa last night again?

Shilpa: yes.... someone has to make sure i stay in line... so if you are not gonna punish me our little one is gonna do it and let me tell you he is dammn good at his job.....

Mom: good....so dont gave him another excuse go take shower you have to go college now.

Shilpa: really.... I don't want to go i hardly can sit..... college have hard table my friends gonna know i got spanked

Mom: yes or i will have your brother spank you again....

Hearing this shilpa didi finish her breakfast quickly and in about 20 minutes she was on her way to college....

When shilpa didi left mom picked my plates and said" you are free today??.

Me: my exams are done you know....so no i don't have any plans today.

Mom: ok so let me finish quickly....you still up to it what you said last night....

Me: yeah sure if you want....i will take care of you ....you know i love you...you are best mom and always take care of us ...at least i can do something for you and fullfil your fantasies.

Mom: thanks...come with me lets talk...you can ask anything...if we gonna do this you shouldn't have any doubt in your mind...

I came to kitchen with mom and mom start doing usual work in kitchen....

After staying quite for a while i asked" mom you said grandpa spank you really hard.....have you seen anyone else getting spanked.....

Mom: yes your elder mausi(mom's elder sister) and if any of my cousins visiting us. They have to behave otherwise they get spanked too and your grandma too.

Me: whatttttt......... Grandma too....how? why?yeah mausi and your other cosuins getting get spanked that's ok but grandma too.....

Mom: easy tiger take it easy.....

Mom: yes back in days everyone get spanked....even your grandpa....if he drink too much and abuse your grandma use to spank him too. So noone was safe from spanking...

Me: woww really.... glad i didn't grow up during that time.

Mom: you didn't mess up too much. Your grades are good you are always back home from ground and gym on time. So no reason to spank you.

Me: yeah you are right. But maybe someday i will like to have taste of it.

Mom: anytime let me know will happy to do it.

Me: so did you watch grandma get spanked....

Mom: yes couple of times....at first we didn't know she get spanked we were way too young. When we grow up and got up at night for pee we hear noises of spanking....i use to get spanked a lot so i know someone is getting punished.

So one night i gather courage and went towards their rooms. It has lots of windows and they were always open you know that time there were no Air-conditioning system.

So i crawled on all four so no one can see me.....when i looked inside my heart stopped for moment and i have to cover my moth with my hands to control myself.

Inside my dad your grandpa was sitting on bed all naked and your grandma was laying over his lap all nude. It was very first time i was watching my mother naked. She was in 35 or 36 at that time.....

Dad's heavvy hand was continuously slapping her round big ass....i was like dad has very big target to slap. I know how much his hand spanking hurt but mom wasn't making much noise....but it didn't go for long as dad keep on spanking mom's ass and her brown ass started getting red.....

And after like 5 minute dad said something which i was not able to hear....mom got up from dad's lap and bent down and pick her sandel and gave it to dad...it was like one of those hard sole sandel....

When she bent over to pick sandel i can see her whole behind and it was all red.....i was surprised that mom wasn't crying yet... anyway she lay over my father's lap again and dad started to spank her ass again with sandel....it took only 5-6 slap and mom was crying and she was kicking her legs but dad keep on spanking her with sandel for soild 5 minute and she was crying loudly.....

And when dad let her up she lay on bed on her stomach holding her ass and was crying.... it was first time i was watching his dick which was hard he lay on mom's back and start fucking her he cum only within 2 minutes. When he got up from mom's back mom lay her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

It was my sign to go and sleep again...next day was Sunday when mom was making breakfast she was as usual happy mood. I was in kitchen too helping her and your aunt was cleaning house. I was watching mom and she cought me staring at her and asked" what happen...why you looking at me like that....

I was like nothing sorry and she know something is wrong she said" do you want me to tell you father to gave you another spanking.....so tell me what's going on....

I told her no and said sorry i got up last night and heard the sound of spanking....and watch everything...

Mom was quite for a while but she laughed and said" be careful if you get cought you could have been spanked as well......

Surprisingly she was not angry and we had long chat after that she told me so many things and told me why she was getting spanked last night.. after this event i saw her getting spanked and fucked so many time.

My dick was rock hard hearing all this i had another question in mind"

Me: mom when you were spanked last time...and did Grandpa touch you sexually....

Mom: no he never touch me sexually...and last time i was spanked just few days before my marriage with you dad.....i had argument with your grandma about dress she got angry and spanked me....

Mom had finished kitchen work now she was free....

Mom: I'm going to shower i will be back in few minutes...

Me: ok mom and make sure you came back in your birth suit...you have spanking coming....

She laughed and picked her towel and went to bathroom....it was like 10 minutes when she came back she had wrapped her towel around her body..which was just covering her half bobbs and some of her ass....

We were in mom's bedroom same bedroom she had enjoy her sex life.

Me: so mom tell me why you want to be spanked?

Mom: because i lovs it and i want to be feel young again.....it always gave me thrill and feeling i cant describe.... and i want you to be my man...man which your father never become.....

Me: ok so shell we began......

Mom: yes I'm ready.....so during spanking your boss you are my man and I'm woman to take....

She was saying very unusual thing which i wasn't able to understand. I was sitting at the edge of bed and watching her beautiful body...it was first time i was watching her all nude from that close.

She came over my lap smilingly and Didn't say anything.

Me: you comfortable mom....

Mom: yeah it just your jeans is making it uncomfortable why don't you take it off....

Me: ok if you want....but it's not gonna help you I'm going to spank you hard....

Mom: thanks you can do anything just spank me hard.... it has been long time i was spanked the way my father use to spank....

I took all my clothes off and sat on bed again...mom saw my dick was really hard but she didn't said anything....

She was about to lay over my lap i said" wait... my hand isn't gonna be enough to spank your big fat ass hard....

Mom: yeah i know....use my sandel like you use on your sister.

Me: yeah but shilpa didi's ass is not big like yours....

Mom: hmm you are right..... but use my sandel...... you just have to spank my ass longer....

Saying this she open her cupboard and choose the sandel she want to be spanked with...it was same one i had use on my sister last night. She put sandel on bed beside me.

Me: no mom. Keep on holding sandel while i spank you big ass with my hand....i want you to keep in mind this sandel is gonna be use on your ass in short while....

Mom laughed a little and lay over lap again....i raised my hand above my shoulder and slap her ass hard....a very loud moan i heard from mom's mouth....

Mom: ahhhhhhhhhhh just like that spank it hard son...

Hearing this i started spanking mom's ass hard and fast... spanking mom's ass was more fun... because mom's ass was bigger than my sister another difference was mom's ass was hard she use to do all work by herself because of that she was fit compared to other women of her age her ass was not saggy or anything like that.

I had watched lot of spanking videos since i spanked my elder sister because i wanted to know how to spank harder without any damage to ass cheeks.....and i was surprised to know there were so many couples who spank each other. Some husbands spank their wives on ass whenever they misbehave and some wives spank their husbands whenever their husbands misbehave....they had internet blog and emails.....they guide others too and tell when they gonna spank their parter.....

There were lot of real life stories about Spanking siblings on internet too....like whenever younger one misbehave elder sibling spank younger one.

Anyway at first i was spanking one on one...like one spank on one ass cheek and then one on other side...but when i saw mom's ass has started to change color i start spanking 5-6 time in row on each side. When i start spanking like that i noticed mom was getting uncomfortable she was feeling more heat and pain......it was more effective way to spank her big fat ass....

And she even gave me compliment too" ahhhhhhahhyeeeee ouchhhhh where you learn to spank like that.... owwwweeiii ouchhh it's hurting soo good.....spank!spank!spank! Spank! I keep on spanking her on all around her ass cheeks....i didn't leave an inch of her ass where i haven't spank her with my hand....she was crying now but didn't even try to stop me....

When i saw her whole ass and uper thighs are beautifuly red from hand spanking i told her" mom open your legs wide let me spank your inner thighs....

Mom was crying now she opened her legs wide apart and said" dammmn you know every little thing about spanking....where you learn all the secrets of spanking....

I spank mom on her inner thighs not as hard compared to her ass but hard enough to hurt i said" internet mom internet i learned lot of things from Internet...i know if i have to spank my beautiful ladies hard without hurting or damaging ass permanently i have to learn it so i took help from Internet....

I only spank her inner thighs for 1 minute but that was enough to make her cry out loud.then i stop spanking her start circling my hand around her back it made her relax and after a while she had stopped crying and said" here take this....now for grand finale i ready pls make sure you are spanking hard like before...

Me: mom you sure you already crying and your whole ass is nicly red.

Mom: yes i was crying yes your spanking hurt my ass but also it's giving me whole experience.... it's feeling like I'm laying on the lap of my father.....just dont spoil my experience do it.

By hearing this i raised my hand and brought down her own sandel....a very loud noise came and i saw she jumped...which was good sign...it mean its working....i spanked her with sandel for like 3-4 minute which were enough i know her ass cant take it anymore....now her whole ass and uper back of thighs were beautifuly red there was no cut no blood or damage to her beautiful ass...

I let her up when she got up she did her spanking dance just like sister after spanking when i let her up. Mom also hold her ass and start jumping up and down trying to cool down her ass.

I gave her one minute and then told her" bent over bed mom....

Mom nodded her head and bent over bed she know what's coming... because she had seen my hard dick. She hold her ass cheeks with both hand open for me...i put oil on my dick and with one push my half dick was inside.....i could have fucked her pussy also but i don't want to go my birth place yet...it was great feeling when i was fucking her ass....heat was coming from her ass and thighs...i was over excited so it didn't take long for me to cum in her ass....

We lay on bed holding each other for a while when she got up and kissed me and said" thanks a lot...you did wonderful job....

Me: you sure look at your ass in mirror.... I'm sure you are not gonna be able to sit for next few days....

Mom: yeah that's why i like it.....you spank my just like my father...i was feeling I'm over his lap....only difference was my ass was not that big when he use to spank me......

When i start laughing she said" yeah his hand was big enough that when he spank me it use to cover both ass cheeks....

On the other hand shilpa had fun at college too...when she was attending class her best friend Ankita saw her shifting weight from one ass cheek to othe one. When class was over Ankita" so your mom finally got your ass in line....

Shilpa: what you mean....

Ankita: the way you sat slowly and keep moving you got spanked.....so tell me how was it.

Shilpa: you bitch you noticed....yeah i followed you guys advice and ask for it.

Ankita: yeah i told you you are not only one...me and so many still get spanked.... anyway look like aunty did wonderful job on your ass let's go washroom and show me result...

Shilpa: let's go but it wasn't mom who spanked me it was my little brother...

Ankita: what...your little brother?

Shilpa: yes mom wouldn't do it so i asked him... because i know i was way out of line....
Amazing update

• Love
Reactions: kamal1239