• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी

komaalrani

Nath kase utarati h komaal bhabhi,aap ki to utar chuki hogi,kuch tip do ham pathako pathikao ko bhi:tongue::tongue:
kahate the naa

Melody khao khud jaan jaao, bas vahi

komaalrani

Chhutaki has garnered 3 lakh Views, thanks friends for love.

Rajizexy

❤ Raji❤️
Supreme
Thanks so much, ... but my story MOHE RANGE DE did cross ONE million views long back and although the story has been closed long back. so if there is any such club to exist, ( one million viewership club ), i had got admittance long back. But to me what matters most is YOUR appreciation, keen desire to consistently support my sagging viewership but let me confess sis,

Your one comment as they come from the heart soaked in affection are worth more than a million view so i am a millionaire of your love and i matter it most.
Double congratulations then didi for becoming multi millionaire. Chalo jese bhi tum aye,aye to sahi sister, tum to aise gayab ho jate ho ekdam se 👇
"
Chithi na koi sandesh ,kahan tum chale gye" wale song ki tarah, hame akela chhod kar.

Rajizexy

❤ Raji❤️
Supreme

komaalrani

Double congratulations then didi for becoming multi millionaire. Chalo jese bhi tum aye,aye to sahi sister, tum to aise gayab ho jate ho ekdam se 👇
"
Chithi na koi sandesh ,kahan tum chale gye" wale song ki tarah, hame akela chhod kar.
I told you in the message reply, it was Navratri and i desisted from the posting, It was only worship, Garba and a lot of engagemnets i had posted on my both stories applying for 9 day leave of absence, .... and i came back on Vijaydashmi, posted update in both the stories, but what i missed was GAON ka TOUR in your story which i read today and shared my opinion.

My real joy will be when my fav story, hassen badlva will cross 5 Millions and vie for the top spot in this forum

komaalrani

Congratulations 🎊 sis for getting 3 lakh plus viewership on Chhutki

images
my stories always hanker for you approval, looks with longing eyes at the turn of door when you come to them and hug them with real affection

Reactions: motaalund

motaalund

And what I like about your stories is how you describes the mental as well physical condition of a young girl.And for in my personal opinion writing about first seduction and first touch,first kiss is difficult than writing adultery stories.In most stories the stories are all about Interfaith or adultery affairs without any seduction part.Where as you give much importance to seduction rather than sex.
You beautifully wrote journey of young girl in solvaa savan.I want you to write something different,may be story like mohalla mohbbat wala where you include lot of characters from different age group unlike from your previous stories where story happened between families.
Well said and gauged the caliber of the writer.

Reactions: Shetan

motaalund

Didi me kaha ki writer hu jo mujhse aap jesi well known ,majhi hui writer ko blessings dene ki baat kar rahi ho, please aise sharminda mat kiya kijiye apni chhoti ko.Aap par haq samjh kar Kai baar suggestion de deti hu.Fir kehti hu, readers writer ki speech se less kamuk hote hai chunki unhone to vahi kaam karna hota hai.Aur writer to unko ghass dalegi nahi,ye vo jante hai isiliye unme feelings nahi aati.Tum kisi na kisi method se apne ek male aur ek female character ka sexy samvad karao (10%space dekar)apni story me,90% me jo tum pehle karti ho vese hi kro.If u succeed in this, manzil will be there in less than a week.Ur younger assures u.Didi ye ek younger ki salah hai tum ko, please isko anaytha mat lena agar tum mujhse ruth gyi tab to mere writer jewan ka end hi ho jayega.
Your continuity and narration is also very good.

• Love
Reactions: Shetan and Rajizexy