• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Friends

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Local people

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • In public

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brothers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Threesome

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cheating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was not in control,
Her moaning was in rhythm, hmmmm ahhh, yessss, she was telling fuck me in deep

He was taking his dick fully out and inserting in once, her ass crack was closed, she was up her body,
He was positioned again by pushing her back towards downside, she was seeing him, he was holding her hip and giving some pressure, her buttock was moving away, he was inserting fully, she was turning her head and he was giving rhythm,
He was giving some deep strokes, I heard her farting 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨 sounds, I caught that time only, she was taking his dick in her ass!

Both of them, forgot about the labours, she was moaning,

As soon as, we heard all the labours sound nearby, he stopped for a moment and held his dick firmly inside, they are going to take lunch,
He was started again, she was having orgam over orgasm, and he was giving some hard and deep strokes for a minutes and she was moaning in pain and pleasure, he was held his dick deep inside her and cummed inside her.

The most shocking part, when he took out his dick, it's dick head having some yellowish shit over it, her ass hole was ejaculating and bubbling his semen,

She was now turned back and seeing him, he was showing his dick with her yellowish shit, he just took her saree and cleaning it,
She was humilated by this and took her petticoat and saree and wearing this.

Uncle was gone out side and having some chitchat with their labours.

She was now ready and came outside.

Uncle: take food fast!

Labours: yesterday program arrangements very good sir

Uncle: it's nice show

Labours: next year, add two to three songs more.

In the middle of it, my phone rings, I took the phone and it's my boss, telling me to come
Once I came back and telling the same to her.

Both of their face saddened.

I took her to our room again.

She was telling this to her mom!
And I seen her brother face also saddened!.

( I know the reason).

I booked the tickets on different bus and she was unhappy about it.

She was not going outside and seeing his brother's eyes, both are silent.

Reactions: ananth1986

anonconf1151

No strings attached couple F24 & M34. Comment us
Her size measures 36-34-36,
He was looking like a young milf with voluptuous body.
Not failed to get attention from all the men, she was looking gorgeous, she was normally wears nighty at home and whenever going outside wearing saree, but not exposing her body parts, but any one easily scan her body due to her big buttocks in back and big melons in front.

It's hard for me to control my feelings any one eyeing on her boobs, but at the same time, iam getting immediate hardon,

So iam fantasize about her, to expose her voluptuous body to the people in public to gain attention, but she was very loyal and shy character, she was not even wearing modern dress like t-shirts,I am literally wants to see her in modern outfit in home, that's not possible outside.

Iam seeing the ladies wearing modern outfits like sleeveless blouse or sleveless tshirt in public with out any shyness and showing their dark armpits, and navel also.

It's stimulate me something in my mind, I just wants try with her atleast in home.

Iam searching more about the modern outfits knows everything, like thongs panty, bikini 👙, it's not at all possible for me to ask her to wear immediately, but at first I try her to wear tshirts.

On
One fine day, i planned to take her to purchase clothes for her.

I ultimately wants her to wear a Tshirt in trial room.

She was wearing a pink saree with matching blouse, I took her in bike and came to the shoping mall.

Once we reached, she was busy in selecting sarees, i dont know how to tell her.
Iam waiting for her to complete the selection, she took one saree and gone to select matching blouse, iam still waiting for her.

After all, she was gone to the inner wear section, my heart beats heavily, it was saleswoman there, she was gone to there and asking her to show the varieties of inner wear, I feel shy and stand after a distance from her.

She was asking her, the sales woman place a lot of varieties, she was choosing three bras and came to me and she was seeing my face.

Wife: what happened?

Me: nothing! It's ok for you

Wife: yes, it's ok for me

Me: anything else you want?

Wife: that means you want to give surprise for me

Me: yes, but dont mistaken me.

Wife: it's no problem for me, tell me

Me: shall I choose a modern dress for you

Wife: ohhhh, really but

Me: you don't want

Wife: not like that? How I wear it

Me: you wear it for me! That's all

Wife: ok but,

Me: for me please

Wife: ok

Me: shall we go
Wife: hmmm( she nodded her head)

Me: come on

We both gone to the next place where modern outfits are available.

For our surprise, there one couple choosing the outfits,

We reached there and seeing the sales woman placing more dresses on the board.

Saleswoman: hi, what you want mam

Wife: ( seeing me) t-shirts

Saleswoman: your size mam

Wife:??????

Saleswoman: I think xl for you, I gave a t-shirts for you just try on the trial room, then I will tell which suits you.

( she handed over the tshirt to her, she took it in her hand and gone to trial room and wearing and came outside, she was wearing over the saree, it's still tight on her body, iam seeing the man eyeing on her, got scolded by his wife.
She was gone again and came out side with tshirt in hand,, it's erotic view for me, saree displaced and her silky navel was came in to view clearly, she was unknown about it, standing therethere exposing her navel
Saleswoman: it's perfect mam.

Wife: hmmmm.

Saleswoman: feel free to wear it mam. Choose your favourite and try it.

( she was seeing me and her navel was clearly visible, I noticed the man having eye on her, she was choosing one tshirt and seeing me)

Me: go and try it.

Saleswoman: wait mam, suitable leggings you take and try it.

Wife: ok.

After that she gone to trial room, in the mean time the couple also choosing and she also gone to trial room, we standing outside, it's hard for me to control my feelings, she opened the door, it's awesome to see her in modern dress, she was looking stunning and she was seeing me and smiled at me and closed the door, it's my shock, I noticed he also having some glimpses of her assets, she came after a long time by wearing her saree, by the time, the couple gone outside.

She was seeing me standing alone, kind of relief in her eyes, she came to the saleswoman.

Saleswoman: mam you are very innocent but looking gorgeous,

Wife: hmmmm.

Saleswoman: try to wear this modern dress, it's usual nowadays in city.

Wife: but

Saleswoman: don't think about sir, if he not willing means, he won't come here mam.

Wife: yes( she was seeing me).

Me: ok, ready to pay bill.

Once we paid the bill and came down and she was asking for some chat items to eat.

I gone to the shop and asking the concern token and waiting there to get the chat items, I seen her, she was standing near the table, for the first time, her belly was exposed in public and getting some attention from the men around there, she was unaware of that, for my surprise, it took some more time, it's free show, my wife was seeing me.
In the meantime, I took the chat items and came to the table and we sat opposite to each other, she was still exposing.

I literally made her to sit for some time and when we gone back to the house, I am scolded myself for not correcting her clothes, but my mind thinking kinky.

When I entered in to the room and seeing her.

Me: it's hard for me to control when you wear both

Wife: it's good but i hate the man standing there.

Me: leave him, I want to see you again in t-shirts

Wife: come on, ( she wear it).

Me: it's good to see you.

We had a deep passionate sex,

Days are going, she was now comfortable with t-shirts.

But my mind was now going beyond that, I just want to explore her beauty, but i dont know how to start.
Good

anonconf1151

No strings attached couple F24 & M34. Comment us
She was not in control,
Her moaning was in rhythm, hmmmm ahhh, yessss, she was telling fuck me in deep

He was taking his dick fully out and inserting in once, her ass crack was closed, she was up her body,
He was positioned again by pushing her back towards downside, she was seeing him, he was holding her hip and giving some pressure, her buttock was moving away, he was inserting fully, she was turning her head and he was giving rhythm,
He was giving some deep strokes, I heard her farting 💨💨💨💨💨💨💨 sounds, I caught that time only, she was taking his dick in her ass!

Both of them, forgot about the labours, she was moaning,

As soon as, we heard all the labours sound nearby, he stopped for a moment and held his dick firmly inside, they are going to take lunch,
He was started again, she was having orgam over orgasm, and he was giving some hard and deep strokes for a minutes and she was moaning in pain and pleasure, he was held his dick deep inside her and cummed inside her.

The most shocking part, when he took out his dick, it's dick head having some yellowish shit over it, her ass hole was ejaculating and bubbling his semen,

She was now turned back and seeing him, he was showing his dick with her yellowish shit, he just took her saree and cleaning it,
She was humilated by this and took her petticoat and saree and wearing this.

Uncle was gone out side and having some chitchat with their labours.

She was now ready and came outside.

Uncle: take food fast!

Labours: yesterday program arrangements very good sir

Uncle: it's nice show

Labours: next year, add two to three songs more.

In the middle of it, my phone rings, I took the phone and it's my boss, telling me to come
Once I came back and telling the same to her.

Both of their face saddened.

I took her to our room again.

She was telling this to her mom!
And I seen her brother face also saddened!.

( I know the reason).

I booked the tickets on different bus and she was unhappy about it.

She was not going outside and seeing his brother's eyes, both are silent.
Show her pic

Reactions: Ananthraj5777

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: what happened?
Wife: everything was much thrilling to do, but today I feel iam done something wrong, may be iam going to caught!. I don't know why. Iam doing like this.

Me: don't worry! You just came from there
Wife: ok, but now iam humilated to see my brother!

Me: just he may be seen!

Wife: ok!, but iam not able see his eyes! Iam like friend to him but it's totally different, iam not speaking to him properly from today morning!
It's good at last, your boss was calling you for urgent work! Otherwise it's no possible for me to stay there!. It's him only telling

Me: leave him!

Wife: how he ordered to show my assets to labours. If iam not agreed for fucking, surely he will make some kinky things in front of them.

Me: yes! But i seen your face, you enjoyed the thrill of having his dick in the shed, where the labours were outside

Wife: hmmm( she was hitting my chest) . It's thrilled, he was making deep strokes and makes me moaning atlast with sound!
That's the point I feared about how they think about me! If they heared it.

Me: yes, but when he gone out, you are in the same position, I seen your butt hole was enlarged and shrinking due to breathing.

Wife: hmmm( again she was hitting me childishly) it's tight there iam feeling his dick,
It's humilating me, when he was cleaning the shit on his dick with my clothes

Me: yes, it's fishy...

Wife: what!!!!.

Me: you people are enjoying like anything! Iam feared a lot for you because of him, he was may be taking control of you, then

Wife: it's not possible! I will be with you!

Me: let's see!

Wife: hmmm
Me: let's show your cell phone!, I want to see the video!

Wife: no!

Me: just for seeing the dance video!

Wife: no!

Me: ok

Wife: wait, I will show it to you, ( she was having the cell, she was playing the video, it's hard for me, I feels the hardon, iam closely see the video, her brother's friend was enjoying her boob for a moment) bastard, how touching

Me: yes he was!

Wife: see the boldness!, if he had a chance, surely, big bastard at this age.

Me: yes, he was having the guts,

Wife: that's why I feared, it's my luck my identity not revealed.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: if they identified you or they caught you! What's your reaction? Tell me frankly!

Wife: it's straight question, at first I don't want caught by them

Me: if it happened either any one your relatives or friends

Wife: it's going to be the most saddest day in my life!

Me: why?.

Wife:it's awkward moment for me!

Me: ok, then

Wife: I don't know know!

Me: ok, I will ask you directly, if your dad or brother or brother's friends find out it was you only! Then

Wife: then!!!!!

Me: ok it's strange! Don't mistaken me!
If they are bold like uncle!
Then

Wife: shit!!!!!! ( she was changed her face, but she was already let her dad's dick inside her,)

Me: you don't like it!

Wife: yes, I don't like it and dont want it to happened?.

Me: ok, so you feared a lot

Wife: yes

Me: iam not mistaken you! Tell me frankly

Wife: your mind also thinking like uncle's mind!.

( she was not open up her mouth about it, I tried my best to bring out of her mouth but I can't , so I planned to install an app on her mobile to save the voice log without her knowledge)

Me: just for fun asking, nothing beyond it!

Wife: iam whatever done up to now, it's due to you and uncle!

Me: you are not doing anything for your desires! ( I seen her)

Wife: hey! Why you speak like this!, iam feel little bit relaxed now! Iam doing these things on sexual urge given by him

Me: ok, leave it

Wife: you speak different to me today!

Me: no like that

Wife: you want to do anything here! I don't want to do anything

Me : you don't want means, iam also don't want!

Wife: really, it's surprising me!

Me: you want means tell?

Wife: no

( she was hugged me, I feels the warmness in her body, I just push her and seeing outside through curtains and no one was there and it's full of darkness with night blue light, I just take my face again inside the curtains and she was seeing me, I just lying next to her, she was turned her face towards me and her back was facing the roadside window! Her fingers unzipped my pants

Me: it's my surprise dear, when you tell, I don't want to do anything! I think you came to the right path!!!!!!

Wife: ( she was smiling at me and her fingers stopped at the moment) why I turned like this! You are also humilating me!

Me: you speak about humilating!, think about me, how much iam humilated when you have uncle's dick in you!

Wife: sorry! Sorry!

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Iam seeing her!
She was really wants some kind of thrilling.
I tells her to come to curtains side.
She was heistate first.
Once she came to that side,
I just move the curtains fully, she was seeing me in frightening,
We both seeing outside, it's all sleeping.

I just pulling her saree pallu! She was seeing me in complete shock

Wife: what's this! Curtains fully opened!

Me: if you want means cooperate!

Wife: are you mad!, it's no way,

Me: then shut up and sleep

Wife: shit!!!!!, you spoiling my mood

Me: it's not mine!

Wife: (she was closed the curtains and came back to the window side in anger) ok. Leave it

( she was started watching her mobile.
I just seeing her, she was seeing me in angry.

She was seeing her chat with uncle
She was seeing, uncle was sending one link in that chat!
When she opened, it's shows all the songs and dance.

She was watching it.

I got tired and slept near by.

In the middle of the journey, I just wake up and seeing her slept, I just took her mobile in my hands and seeing the videos and installed voice log on her mobile.

I just seeing her,

How she was before the incident, now she was literally like a slave to uncle, he was master for her.

I just seeing her again!

It's purely, she was longing for good sex, so she was degraded quickly.

I seen her other chats also.

She was chatting with an unknown number also but there is a hi message only.

I just look at the call logs,

And i slept near her,

We both get up and when the bus came to destination and we took auto and came back to our home!

We were sitting on the sofa and she was seeing my eyes in angry!.

I just pulling her saree pallu and take her saree, she was in blouse and petticoat,
I just lift her in hands and gone to kitchen.
When I let her to stand, she was looking at me.
I just puts my lips over her lips and we were liplocking and my hands un hooked her blouse buttons, i took her boobs out of bra cup and unties the petticoat knot, she was completely naked well below her navel, I makes her to stand like her buttocks facing my dick,

I spreading her ass cracks and feels her warm body, when I placed my dick over her ass crack and rubbing it,

She was seeing me and I just tried to penetrate her asshole, she was resisting little bit, I seen my mushroom head dick was right there.

I just pushing it,

She was moaning softly, her right hand finger was rubbing her clitoris from down side, she was moaning and it's tight, I tried

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I tried pushing my buttocks forcibly by holding her hip in hands, I just entered inside her, I feels her butthole was tightly fix over my dick,
I just pushing it further inside her, it slides easily, she was turned her head and seeing me.

Me: nice grip over my dick

Wife: hmmmm

Me: it's my first time!

( her fingers rubbing her clitoris and I fucked her butt in rhythm, she was bends her body further and spreads her legs aparts and it's gone deep in to her,

I just giving her the fuck,

She was moaning hmmmm, ufffff,

It's hard for me, I give some deep and fast strokes, she was seeing me again, I puts my body over her back and she was losing her balance, I just regain to the position again, she was standing,

I just pull out my dick from her ass,

She was again came to the bending position, but this time she was standing near the window, it was closed,
I just placing my dick in her ass crack, she was moving her buttocks little bit, it's slides easily in to her pussy this time.

I spreads her ass crack and seeing her asshole was shrinked,

When I give her some fast strokes and her hands was near the window doors,
She was slightly open and she was seeing outside

I just giving hard strokes, she was opening window door further

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
For her disappointment no one there!, she was getting some deep strokes I feel her warm juices hitting my dick head, she was seeing through the window!, it's stimulating my organs,
She was turned her head and seeing me!
I just pull her upper body to me by putting my hands over her neck and giving kisses to her,
I looked by my eyes sideways, when I see upside, it's a boy, may be studying at college was there, he was seeing us, I just feel her boobs was fully outside and shaking,
I freed her from lip lock, her body was shuddering orgasm over orgasm and I feels her wildness, I just pulling out my dick and she was leaking her pussy juuces, she was turned her head and seeing me.
I just put my dick again,
She was moaning loudly.
I am seeing her Slutiness was not going to end here. Sure she will receive any number of dicks due to her exposure nature.
I gave some deep strokes and seeding my semen in to her,
I feel her pussy ejaculating my dick and my semens after a moment.
I took my dick and put inside my shorts and iam seeing her, she was closing the window door and hugged me.

Wife;sorry! I can't control my urge and thrill to get mounted in public,

Me : it's your wish! If he was having guts, then surely you will going to have a young man's dick which was almost equal to your brother

Wife: ( she was seeing me for involving her brother) don't involve him!

Me: just telling the fact !

Wife: don't involve him or my family members

( I still wonder, she was acting or really don't want that type of thrill)

Me: ok, I will not speak about your family members

Wife: it's humiliating me too much and I don't want also.

Me: is it normal for you having any other man's dick, any type of men!

Wife: iam not a slut dear! To receive any kind of dick!

Me: ok!

Wife: you think, iam a cheap slut!

Me: no, not like that!, just I seen you are doing with uncle with Slutiness!

Wife: he was a man, pulling me to downgraded! I just hate his character and thinking of makes me to expose to a group of people!

Me: it's his intentions but you are obeying him and doing nasty things!

Wife: so what! Iam doing not only for him but iam having thrilling experience in exposing in front of known people

Me: ( it's again controversial statement from her mouth, she was doing for him and at the same time for her also) frankly speak!, I know really you are mounted by the gang members atleast once!

Wife: you think like that!,
I controlled my wildness , when iam with them!.

Me: don't get angry! Time is up, iam going to ready

( iam getting ready and gone to the office, she was telling bye to me by came outside,

I just came to office and doing the project work given to me!, it's more work there, iam not thinking about her for a single minutes and doing the work with more Sincerity and the work was getting done by our team members and it's almost 6:00 p.m, then there is an announcement came , it's our company planned to organise some party on the weekend, every one must took part to ease out pressure and tensions!

My team leader insists me and my friends to took part!
I just excuses him, iam married

Team leader : it's no problem brother, you can took her also, if she wants, it's up to you

Me: ok!

After when I came outside,
One of my friend telling ' don't bring your wife, it's not safe, iam also not in mood to bring my wife to party, as much possible, we will participate

Me: ok( he was good in character, he adviced me not to bring my wife, I just think about her, it's surely she will get attentions, then it's going to be a problem for me in the company, I just think about her, I started the bike and came to home and seeing her watching TV in the hall, by seeing me, she was welcomed and gone to kitchen for preparing tea for me,
I just seen her mobile on the sofa, I took the mobile and gone to the app and seeing the voice log files, I just opened it and hearing it with low voice,

It's uncle voice!

Uncle: hi, moni! It's hard for me to live without you!

Wife: hey old man!, iam having my own family, it's enough for you!

Uncle: still I remember the moment and it's my dick was still oozing out it's precum by thinking about your voluptuous body!

Wife: it's more than enough for your dick! It's seeding his semen whenever getting chance!

Uncle: hmmm!, what about him!

Wife: he gone to office! Iam alone now

Uncle: waste boy! Not knowing the value of your body!, due to him only, I got a chubby young girl as my slut

Wife: yes, because of him! I turned up like this kind of expose my body, but you got our weakness

Uncle: hmmm

Wife: don't reveal any secret to my dad!

Uncle: iam not going to loose you! Is any cutting the duck laying golden eggs!

Wife: now also iam feared may be you are alone or with him!

Uncle: don't fear! Iam alone
Wife: dont tell anything!

Uncle: ok, he was unaware about the fucking session

Wife: iam not thinking about it previously, but it's purely because of your plan, I agreed.

Uncle: he was actually waiting for this type of things, but he feared about your mom!
I am seeing the urge in his fucking!

Wife: it's unimaginable, iam having the ultimate pleasures

Uncle: you want means! I will arrange!

Wife: hmmm! No!!!! It's ok, iam feeling guilty that night!

Uncle: next week that type festival available in nearby village with the same gang!

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Wife: no uncle! It's too far for me to come

Uncle:iam thinking you are going to be available for the complete month

Wife: iam ready for it!, but now iam feared about my brother and his friends aryan! So I agreed to go with my husband!

Uncle: it's loss for us actually!

Wife: but you are also too kinky and doing nasty things!

Uncle: when iam doing, nothing unsafe in that!

Wife: because of you, iam exposing in the morning unknowingly, I don't know about his presence on the terrace, it's my awkward situation iam literally showing glimpses of naked ass to him,
Iam not speaking to him that day fully

Uncle: iam sorry! Iam not thinking, you are having strong bond of love with your brother

Wife: it's hurting me, so iam ready to leave that day!
Uncle: don't worry! If you love him like this, then he also take away his stares on you!

Wife: yes! But I don't know about the men's character!

Uncle: it's normal nowadays to peeking in to ladies

Wife: iam not accepting this!

Uncle: then think about him mounting on you, he was unaware about whom he was fucking!
( it's really strange question! If iam asked, she will kill me)

Wife: please!

Uncle: just telling the answer first! Say yes or no! That's it

Wife: iam not thinking him like that!

Uncle: ok, just telling your opinion, that's it!

Wife: ????

Uncle: ok, leave it
( he was testing her patience)

W

Reactions: akshatham787