• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Deepakdenon

After finish all zoya wake up early in morning and realise what happen yesterday and she become very guilty and start to cry she was in mixed feel and worry full mind she went and picked her phone it's her husband called her for more than 5 times. Then he msg in xforum with in a sec she got reply from her husband that he going to come back in next 10 days like that zoya become shock and said ok then he asked what about marriage is it over where are you now.
Z: ya over still in frd home only sammer will on the way to pick me.

Zoya husband : ok k be safe .
What you want from here

Zoya : you wish.

And chatting ended she went to washroom to get ready all waked up one by one . And after finishing tiffen Mohammed gave one saree ans asked to wear it zoya also accepted and wear it. All pradeep sammer and zoya went to near by shopping street
Zoya was wearing saree with ready made blouse with out bra so her boobs peeking out well and bouncing well every teen youn boys looks is in zoya only
Mohammad said zoya what ever you like buy it in morning while her husband asking time she was not much interested but now she was happily shacking head and buying things .

2 hours shopping came to end with ice cream and veg lunch 🍝🥗🍱

After all she said big bye to mohamad and went back to her home.

Now pradeep was in full calculations how to be touch in sammer and gf matter.

Soon he will find a idea 💡

Catch you all with nice update it's just a intro to next

Deepakdenon

Please suggest some hot story like this want to read after writing I can't enjoy this story

saeen

Please suggest some hot story like this want to read after writing I can't enjoy this story
i already sugggest u tht u should start writing tale of two sisters which is incomplete u can read first then write and complete it u r gud writer.

Nightangle

Bro, Intro deke kahan chale gaye. Please put a big update.
Also a suggestion, Please give a name to Zoya's husband.

Last edited: