• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी

Naina

Nain11ster creation... a monter in me
Aha ek aur shandaar update...
The story is turning according to the need, due to which the story is becoming more interesting & erotic ..
The story has quite a enthralling twist..
The qualities and passion of a writer is that through the character of story , make story's name meaningful. In which you were completely successful.. :adore:

In truth, story is becoming even more interesting with the increasing updates.
bole to...
20210425-064856

well let's see what happens next
Brilliant update update with awesome writing skills komaalrani ma'am :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Reactions: komaalrani

Naina

Nain11ster creation... a monter in me
Kahani padhte waqt lage ki kaano ke paas kahani ko dheere dheere suna rahi ho komal ma'am... like whispering...
Bahot kam aise great writers hote hai jinki writing style mein ye jaadu hote hai ...meri nazar mein un great writers mein se ek aap bhi hai ... :smile:

komaalrani

सावन के नज़ारे हैं.

इस कहानी में भी ( पिछले पेज पर ), और

मेरी दूसरी कहानी 'सोलहवाँ सावन' में भी

komaalrani

Reactions: Sexy launda

komaalrani

Aha ek aur shandaar update...
The story is turning according to the need, due to which the story is becoming more interesting & erotic ..
The story has quite a enthralling twist..
The qualities and passion of a writer is that through the character of story , make story's name meaningful. In which you were completely successful.. :adore:

In truth, story is becoming even more interesting with the increasing updates.
bole to...
20210425-064856

well let's see what happens next
Brilliant update update with awesome writing skills komaalrani ma'am :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Thanks so much, bas saath banaaye rakhiye

komaalrani

Kahani padhte waqt lage ki kaano ke paas kahani ko dheere dheere suna rahi ho komal ma'am... like whispering...
Bahot kam aise great writers hote hai jinki writing style mein ye jaadu hote hai ...meri nazar mein un great writers mein se ek aap bhi hai ... :smile:

I am just speechless, checking if i am dreaming, what can i say,....

Reactions: Naina

komaalrani

Reactions: Baba27030